[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting used to digital drawing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-01-07.png (504KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-07.png
504KB, 1920x1080px
ive been drawing traditionally for a while now, maybe around 16 years(if you count stick grawings from kindergarten lol) and its basically become second nature to me. no im working on my second drawing and i decided to go ahead and make a full blown painting(probably not the best idea for beginner on tablet) and right now im just trying to make more fine/detailed line work and im finding it quite difficult. im hesitant to turn the tablet because i assume its best to keep it at the same angle as the screen. ive been using a series videos as a sort of reference to help me take the right steps to produce good or maybe even great art. but i would also like feedback/guidance from fellow artist such as you guys on the ol'chan to sort of help me out (*^▽^*)

P.S. im a newfag and this will be my first thread so i apologize in advance for my lack of understanding on how to properly post things on 4chan such as links, greentext, etc

P.P.S. i read the sticky(though im still unsure on what's inappropriate to post here)

pic related(critique welcome)
>>
>>2341274
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg71jFsfmSI

forgot to post video series
>>
>>2341274
theres a fucking question thread for questions and the whole beginning was useless. Your writing style is as erratic and disgusting. Dont pull an illustrat. You dont deserve your own post if its just to ask for criticism if thats it.

PS: what the fuck are you even asking ? not a single question mark in your text.

Fucking tripfags should know to lurk at least.
>>
>>2341279
ah yes, sorry, i knew i was forgetting something.

i was basically needing pointers on making smoother lines because it takes me quite a long time to do so.

didnt notice the question thread either, that was my bad anon
>>
>>2341283
lower opacity go back on it? erase lines? enable pressure sensitivity? Use paint tool sai or any program with a stabilizer? Learn to control your hand?

Have a blast buddy
>>
>>2341288
okay, guess it was basically the way i was already doing it, just need more practice with it. thanks for the help.

and i'll try and be more clear next time ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ
>>
>>2341293
>more clear
clearer*
>>
can somone help me make my logo? :/
>>
>>2341279
What a faggot.
>>
>>2341274
>"I'm hesitant to turn the tablet"

turn the canvas then, op.
>>
>>2341393
prove it, suck my dick and see if i enjoy it or not.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.