[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Concept/ idea bounce

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

Howdy, I got a few pieces of various mediums I hope to create. However, I just want to talk about one that just came to me tonight whilst playing OSU! and I observed a deep space background. All I request is some feedback on the concept and how it would make you feel.

I just want to talk about the concept first: Deep space, a frontier no man has ever been. Your distress beacon has been on for what you can only describe as what seems like forever. Your supplies are gone, your fuel, expended. You are stranded on your reserves.

The cold is closing in on you. Your thermals can only contain so much of your heat. You are dying. Your breaths begin to come slower, you cant feel your appendages, thoughts... become... fuzzy... and... less... linear.

But that is when you notice what is in front of you. This beautiful frontier, never before been seen by anyone, and likely to be the last. Your last fleeting thought before you slowly fade to black.

I want to capture this feeling of well... hopelessness and happiness. Assuming you died a happy explorer anyways. I have always wanted to be a space explorer, but more like a space cowboy. So this kind of thing makes me feel like I wish I was born to be space faring.

Medium wise I feel like a digital representation, ie 3D in oculous rift, with a particular song set, maybe faint orchestration, maybe a down beat chill. I want to start on this, but I lack the know how and the hardware.

But first, I want some opinions on it. I never have anyone to bounce these kinds of things off and I figured, eh, why not here.
>>
File: the final frontier.gif (645KB, 625x630px) Image search: [Google]
the final frontier.gif
645KB, 625x630px
>>2341230
>>
>>2341263
I can dig it
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.