[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First drawing ever, critique please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (119KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 2048x1536px
First drawing ever, critique please
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 2048x1536px
2nd drawing
>>
how is it you have never ever drawn anything before
>>
>>2339372
>ever

right
>>
Well unless drawing dicks on the back of books counts
>>
Wrong, this is probably the first drawing ever.

42k years old.
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 1680x1050px
>>2339442
I should have seen it coming

Literally spent 2 days just fucking around on this drawing, this is how it looked at first

Im shit
>>
>>2339444
You are shit, stop drawing and leave.
>>
READ THE STICKY
E
A
D

T
H
E

S
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>2339457
Oh ok
>>
he's a big guy
>>
>>2339522
for you.

This should probably go in the beginner thread. But we get such little traffic on /ic/ that im not even mad about threads like this.
>>
>>2339442

fuck off oog.
>>
>>2339888
No.
>>
>>2339444
it looks better there lmaooooooooo
>>
You have a lot to improve that would just be reiterated here in what already exists in the resources in the sticky post on the top of the /ic/ page. Check out that and check out the drawing ebooks thread.
>>
There https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8IOpCXydSc
>>
looks like a low poly character from the sims 1
>>
op, don't come here for compliments. you know this is bad. lurk, read the sticky, study others, practice. and to emphasize: what you drew is not good. it's not even okay. DRAW MORE, have fun with it, and post in beginner threads. come here to learn, because you sure as hell won't get any compliments.
>>
>>2339444
you're not shit you need to learn?
drawing is a skill you learn.
would you expect to be an expert at math, chemistry, etc. the first time you tried?
Look at the sticky for resources.
I started with the one that shows you how to hold the pen and how to draw lines and circles. Following a guide means less wasted time and less frustation since you know what you should learn.
>>
It's missing a big black dick. o_o
>>
Great, but you should add two giant black cocks where his nipples are
>>
File: bxbg.png (19KB, 417x399px) Image search: [Google]
bxbg.png
19KB, 417x399px
i am done with art. I will never be this good. I have been bested by the sheer talent of this man's drawings.
>>
File: cNrcEU8.gif (958KB, 250x269px) Image search: [Google]
cNrcEU8.gif
958KB, 250x269px
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.