[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The highest resolution, and the Best images please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

The highest resolution, and the Best images please
>>
The highest resolution, and the Best images please>>2545726
>>
>>2545726
>>
>>2545726
>>2545726
>>2545726
>>
Please continue, but stop posting FullHD crap in/hr/
>>
>>2545739
because you know, we only like paparazzi shoots of generic chink pop groups
>>
File: 558848.jpg (3MB, 5945x4157px) Image search: [Google]
558848.jpg
3MB, 5945x4157px
The highest resolution, and the Best images please>>2545726
>>
>>2545726
>>
>>2545726
can't wait until the full release, going to spend the weekend screenshotting her sweaty body and armpits
>>
>>2545744
I'm not a Star Wars fan at all but >>2545739 is right. FullHD stuff should be posted at /w/ or /wg/. /hr/ is about high resolution and desu FullHD is already outdated.
>>
>>2545766
Not this, but actually THIS >>2545744

btw, who the fuck says "full HD" anymore, nigga? You __trying__ to be sonycuck?
>>
>>2545744
>>2548208
not just k-pop and snsd, what about the THREE BILLION "tay-tay" threads that get started each week, or the billion other hollywood actresses or (hilary duff) has-beens?

Fuck, no, this board isn't half what it pretends to be.
>>
>>2545739

god you are such a faggot. the kind of loathsome do-nothing who talks to talk. nothing meaningful. just talks to talk. corrects people. thinks he's the 'alpha' nerd in his group of nerds, therefor he talks loud, talks often, and is annoying as fuck to everyone around him.
>>
File: 642085.jpg (3MB, 3067x1929px) Image search: [Google]
642085.jpg
3MB, 3067x1929px
>>
>>2548268
>trollharder
>>
>>
>>2549277
I was thinking more along the lines of fucking triggered

that anon is clearly beat up by all the other nerds
>>
>>2548230
stop complaining and contribute what you think this board should be retard
>>
>>2548268
shut up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.