[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Courtesy Sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o20bv1uJVJ1tz0wvto1_1280.jpg (371KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o20bv1uJVJ1tz0wvto1_1280.jpg
371KB, 1280x960px
Yo whats good people. Lets get a greentext thread going about courtesy sex or sucking.

If it's not clear this is when you fuck or suck off some guy cuz you feel bad for him and maybe he deserves it even if he is way below you league. It's about how appreciative these guys are when they can blow a load.

I'll start:

>In college
>Horny as fuck
>Find random townie from local college town
>I go over to his place.
>We start fooling around and he takes off his pants to reveal his hilariously small asian dick.
>I did my best not to laugh, but I did what I would normally do and sucked him off.
>Kinda nice to not have to worry about a big dick
>He seems to into it, like no one has ever sucked his cock
>Keep going, he's fucking moaning like a bitch
>When he gets close, I put on a condom (myself) and kept sucking him off.
>As he came I aimed his dick at mine and covered my dick with his cum.
>He's still panting
>My cum covered dick pokes his little hole.
>I go for it, and it slides right in.
>Fuck him like a champ, missionarry style
>Finish off with doggy.

>I really liked sucking him off, maybe cuz I was able to fuck him after, but mostly cuz he was so into it and so appreciative.

Have you guys had experience like this? Would you fuck or suck someone just cuz you feel bad they probably don't get any?
>>
>>1466082
Pity fucking? No thanks, I only fuck people I'm interested in. Good on you though, balancing out the sexual equilibrium.
>>
>>1466084
Ah yes, thats the better term.
>>
>>1466082
you seem like a cunt
>>
>>1466090
this desu, he's probably not even that hot he just needs to feel superior
>>
>>1466090
>>1466093
You don't have to be hot. You've never been in the situation where you invited someone over who ended up not looking as good in person as they did on Grindr? I usually end up at least jerking off with them because it would be rude to tell them to leave.
>>
>>1466096
thats being too weak to turn someone down, not pity fucking. pity fucking is when you pick a forever alone uggo and fuck them because "generosity" or whatever. im sure the fuck is appreciated but it still seems scummy
>>
>>1466097
>thats being too weak to turn someone down
No, not that senpai, it's called not being a dick and sympathetic.
>>
>>1466100
>If it's not clear this is when you fuck or suck off some guy cuz you feel bad for him and maybe he deserves it even if he is way below you league. It's about how appreciative these guys are when they can blow a load.
>>
>>1466101
I'm not talking about OP desu, I'm talking about this post >>1466096
>>
>>1466103
I don't think turning someone down for not looking like they said they would isn't being mean, they lied to you, you shouldn't be obligated to fuck them just because you met up, that's absurd. You don't have to insult them or anything, making it clear that the hookup was made under false pretenses is enough.
>>
>>1466104
There's a difference between being a completely different person and just not being as good looking as a nice picture you took, senpai. If i want a white twink and a big black dude shows up, sure. I'll shut the door. If he has weird teeth that I didn't see because he didn't smile in his picture? I'll still play with his dick and never talk to him again.
>>
I have this one guy I hit up every once in a while when I'm super horny to see if he wants head. He always responds like within 10 minutes and cums like after I suck him off for 5. He's so awkward and doesn't know what to do with his hands, it's mad hot cuz I just work his dick and he just loses his mind.

It totally helps that he cums loads and his cum tastes super sweet.
>>
>>1466093
...?
You guys are honestly so
>>
>>1467074
It's because they are exactly what you're describing - sad sad people that get pity fucked or go dry
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.