[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cruising Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 99

File: understall.jpg (37KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
understall.jpg
37KB, 810x1080px
I have been interested in cruising for a few months now. The anonymity and the risk excite me, and I really want to try it out. Only problem is, I can't find any cruisy places near me. I've searched and asked around, to no avail.

There is a train station that I often visit on my way to college that gets a lot of traffic, and I thought maybe I could get some action there. I've tried, but had no luck. I guess I'll keep trying though.

So, post your cruising stories, tips and tricks, and fantasies. For now I'll just post hot pics I found on google.
>>
File: understall2.jpg (41KB, 803x604px) Image search: [Google]
understall2.jpg
41KB, 803x604px
>>
File: understall3.png-large.png (608KB, 775x582px) Image search: [Google]
understall3.png-large.png
608KB, 775x582px
>>
File: understall4.jpg (6KB, 248x184px) Image search: [Google]
understall4.jpg
6KB, 248x184px
>>
File: understall5.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
understall5.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
>>
File: understall6.jpg (446KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
understall6.jpg
446KB, 1280x1707px
>>
File: understall7.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
understall7.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>
>>1295269
How did you 'try?'

Also, cruising went out of style in the 80s for a reason. Unless the risk you're excited by is hiv, you might just wanna try exhibitionism/public sex with someone you know, rather than meeting a stranger in the spot.

Also, since cruising went out of style so long ago, if you actually do find a willing participant, you'd better be cool with old dudes, because chances are, that's what you'll get. Unless you do it in a gay club populated by young men, which probably doesn't give the same exciting experience you're looking for.
>>
>>1295277
Good point. I hung around in a bathroom stall for a little while, occasionally tapping my feet :( was a complete, and embarrassing, waste of time.

I guess it's just a wild fantasy of mine, that's all
>>
File: understall8.png (214KB, 598x375px) Image search: [Google]
understall8.png
214KB, 598x375px
>>
File: understall9.jpg (5KB, 248x184px) Image search: [Google]
understall9.jpg
5KB, 248x184px
>>
File: understall10.png (894KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
understall10.png
894KB, 800x588px
>>
>>1295269
As >>1295277 said, cruising has been carried out by only the oldest fags left who survived the HIV epidemic for the last 10 years or so.

With the slow acceptance of homosexualism and growing apps such as grindr, men no longer need to have sex in woods, heaths or cinemas.

Youre better off just meeting someone of grindr and asking if they want to have sex in a park at night.

Sorry mate, you should have gone out to cruising/cottaging groups in the golden age of it. I have some wonderful stories which ill never forget when i used to cruise around london with my bf or myself from that wonderous golden age
>>
>>1295288
Greentext stories?
>>
>>1295290
I'll do my favourite. It's more romantic than sexual

>years ago
>17 year old jynx
>Christmas Eve
>I'm at bfs house, were upstairs a bit bored
>decide to go down to Hampstead Heath
>see its busy af
>see some other teens
>it's been snowing for a few hours now
>Cross the bridge in the Heath
>start making out
>teens throw snowballs at us
>we decide it's time to have a snowball fight
>massive snowball fight between us young fags
>bears come
>they're all horny and looking for young meat
>run to the furthest west side of the Heath
>it's empty
>fuck bf in the snow
>hug and kiss
>go home to celebrate xmas
>>
>>1295293
Awww, that's really cute
>>
>>1295277
>>1295281
cruising is most definitely not dead. But it depends where you live I guess.
>>
File: IMG_20151127_173805182_HDR.jpg (705KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151127_173805182_HDR.jpg
705KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>1295361
>Sorry mate, you should have gone out to cruising/cottaging groups in the golden age of it. I have some wonderful stories which ill never forget when i used to cruise around london with my bf or myself from that wonderous golden age

In London it's rampant in every toilet/park without an attendant.
>>
they are mostly ugly or boring. especially in london im scared of diseases. gross. rather meet a qt on grindr and invite him round for snuggles.
>>
>>1295381
I need to move to London... western canada has none of this, unless you go to Vancouver
>>
>>squirt . org
>>cruising near me
>>read details and go

Cruising isn't dead at all. At least not here in Miami, but everyone's a slut in Miami so..

After not being a pussy I went to a sex store that was known for being cruisy the other night. I stayed in the parking lot for a while and I saw hot guys go in so I went for it. I left after this older 50 year old man kept following me and as I left a 10/10 ushered me to his bmw. Chatted a bit, he was nice, sucked him off, sucked me off, that was the night.

Also I could go to a park near my old high school and there are almost always men in there jerking off.
>>
>>1295549
Sounds like I ought to try Squirt then, if it gave you that kind of info.
>>
>>1295549
>>1295876
So I tried Squirt, only found two cruising areas near me, and they're in the next town over. Ughhhhh
>>
ugh i got one
>>i was in capital city staying at hotel
>>had some business nearby anyway while on my duties during the day i notice a park not really crowded, near my hotel
>>i thought i need to give it a try so at midnight, i went there once again, just for a smoke if you know what i mean
>>see a middle aged chubby man, sitting alone i bench,
>>i go sit the one near him
>>we sit quietly for a while, then he says i can come over and sit next to him
>>i go sit near him, he ask if he wanna go for a ride with his car, i say yes
>>he takes me to one of his friends workplace, no ones there since its like 1:00 am
>>i start to freak out, if i was too reckless- what if he is a serial killer
>>he turns out to be such a nice guy, gives me one hell of a blowjob, i cum in his mouth
>>i suck him back
>>he asks if i wanna fuck him, kindly refuse, dont have condom
>>anyway i we say farewell and part our ways
>>
File: 44714.jpg (12KB, 266x150px) Image search: [Google]
44714.jpg
12KB, 266x150px
>>1295269

>be me
>18, away from home at college
>horny all the time
>hear some guys in the dorm talking shit about the main library
>says there's always a couple faggots up in the main stacks who will suck your dick
>also say there's one out of the way bathroom in the library where 'action' happens, as well as the park after dark
>start 'exploring'
>get my dick sucked by an upper classman at the park and almost get caught by campus security
>start trawling library stacks
>dry as a bone
>check out bathroom a couple times
>actually wtf find a glory hole
>nothing for two afternoons
>third day guy next stall sticks his fingers through
>me being complete dumbass try to shake his fingers (lol)
>he whispers to me to put my dick through, so do
>get sucked real nice
>afterwards, wants me to suck him, but no
>pull him off a little
>nervous as hell afterwards
>see dude leaving
>like fucking total hottie
>kind of stalk him
>start 'meeting' up in restroom
>approach him at a party his frat was having
>get off in his bedroom
>he doesn't want to fuck though
>find a couple guys to fuck regularly
>one day, taking a pisser in the stadium
>guy in next urinal obviously intersted
>end up fucking him bareback in dirty toilet stall
>worry about stds for next two months
>stay away from sex in bathrooms
>sideline: a couple weeks after i stopped having hookups in the library men's room, they busted a bunch of guys and closed it down, just like they started cracking down on the park

it's strangely intense to get off with a stranger in the pisser or park or somewhere in public, the immediacy and rush and danger, but it ain't really worth the trouble, the risk of getting caught or arrested or beat up or infected

did try a couple 'prvate' GH online through craighslist, two of them were a little pathetic, but one guy did a great job

went a handful of times and he about sucked my spine out through my dick, but i kept pressing him to let me fuck him and tried to get 'behind the curtain'
>>
>>1295891
Lmao I can go cruising in 4 different location all 5-15 minutes from me. That sucks anon
>>
http://www.squirt.org/emailimages/tip4.pdf

some useful cruising tips here
>>
> 18, in new city for college
> always got off to public bathroom videos
> virgin who hasn't done a lot, sexually frustrated
> go to bathroom to take a leak
> notice two small holes between the next stall and mine
> severely panic
> take a peak to see someone jerking off slowly
> my dream but really scared and feel sick
> doesn't do anything so they leave
> next guy is an old man who runs his hand under the stall pretty quickly
> I let him jerk me and I jerked him but my anxiety got too bad I had to leave
> leave immediately to get followed all the way down to my bus
> have a breakdown due to identity crisis
> hate myself but liked it

I've gone a few times since and came twice to old men. I still feel guilty about it but I'm not getting any, don't use hookup apps and it's pretty safe because I only do jerk offs. I feel dirty for a day but I get over it.
>>
STD are really the biggest issue because people take more risks in cruising areas than at home. Also in a group things get out of control easier. Sucking a group of men and you don't know who is putting his load where.
I have to admit though that it's a very cool experience I wouldn't want to miss. Especially the bunch of old dudes following you when you're young.
>>
File: OP 95277.jpg (35KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
OP 95277.jpg
35KB, 550x412px
>>1295269

I hope you realize that "cruising" is a generic term that simply means "heavy filrting trying to get someone to have sex with you", it doesn't mean "skanky sex in public restrooms".

Is the latter what you meant o write about?
>>
>>1296245
>Especially the bunch of old dudes following you when you're young

actually, this just sounds a little creepy and more than a little frightening
>>
>>1296269
>skanky sex in public restrooms

the brits just call it 'cottaging'

it DOES make it sound a little classier, plus, back then, there were lots of rules and it was highly organised, with guys serving as lookouts
>>
>>1296284
It can be flattering or terrifying depending on the age and attractiveness of those older men.
>>
>>1296284
Everything I've seen personally and heard from others, this is the most prominent thing in public cruising if you're young. Gay meetup spots are largely populated by old guys. So on the rare occasions when a young one shows up, it's like chum being dumped into shark-infested waters.

And the most frightening part is that a lot of them don't like to take 'no' for an answer. There's this righteous indignation to it because back in their day, it was 'normal' for an old dude to show young guys the ropes. They had to fuck old guys when they were young, so now that they're old, they view it as 'their turn' and get quite frustrated that today's young homos can be open and out and are able to date like straight people, so they don't have to seek some creepy old pervert out to get sex.
>>
>>1296476
There's definitely a greater percentage of > 40 dudes when cruising. You may occasionally attract a crowd, though this goes up in sauna / bath houses.
>>
>>1295269
Do cruising clubs count?

Went for the first time a few weeks ago, after my plans to get laid fell through. Was suprised at the number of dudes my ages (early twenties). Hooked up with a few and serviced the scared/straight ones in glory holes. Towards what I guessed was early morning (5am) more tradie types of dudes would come for a quick fuck. They'd walk in, get serviced and then leave while in their work gear.

Went another time and had a guy I knew to be poz (thanks Grindr) try to bareback me. I told him to put a condom on, but when he did that he got soft.

There's a lot of older/fat guys in the clubs, but I don't let them touch me. One fat fuck kept feeling me up and I had to get really nasty for him to fuck off. Otherwise, most people respect you
>>
>>1296476
honestly, if you're gonna get any action in the gay world you're gonna have to learn to deal with older guys. They are at bath houses, cruising spots, on gay dating apps, in gar bars, everywhere and they are as perfectly entitled to be there as you are.

In my experience, the older guys tend to be more open and forward in their advances but as long as I am clear with them I rarely have a problem. I don't know if you're being too subtle with them or sending mixed signals or just live somewhere where it's a particular problem but if you're hoping to wake up in a world only stocked with twinky young babes, then good luck to you.
>>
>>1296486
>>1296487
In my experience, you're better off being clear about your intentions. Older guys will always stalk the young ones and even resist them saying 'no'.

You're better off letting them watch and they'll probs jack off while doing so, but then again you're in a public area. Want something private? Go to a private room.
>>
>>1296487
I don't go to those places anymore. Nor have I ever been with a twink. But I didn't want a daddy figure either. I understand older guys being there is part of the scene. Not saying they're not allowed to go there and try. But if someone isn't interested, that should be the end of it. The persistence is what makes it unsettling.
>>
>>1296495
I get that. Being harassed by someone you have no interest in is unpleasant; whether that person is young or old is irrelevant.

But for guys on the make I think you have only two options.

1. Make a move on someone
2. Stand around looking pretty until someone makes a move on you.

in 1. you run the risk of being rejected by the person you are making the move on. Hopefully that rejection is clear and respectful. No-one deserves to be humiliated. But take the hint and respect their wishes.
With 2. you run the risk of being hit on by someone you are not interested in. Hopefully you can respectfully make your lack on interest clear to them and hopefully they get the message and move on.

I can't say I'm the most experienced cruiser in the world but the number of guys who haven't got the message and that i've had to be a bit more assertive towards have been very rare in my experience.
>>
>>1296060
Indeed. These are dark days.
>>
Try Squirt, is a cruising website n app
>>
>>1295964
why is it that's it's always the university library's bathroom?
>>
>>1296637
Probably because it's out-of-the-way. Most places that get cruising action are areas not many other people visit, to help with privacy, and to make it easier to hide it when somebody else comes in.
>>
>>1296641
>University libraries are out of the way and mostly empty
u w0t m8?
>>
>>1296637
>why is it that's it's always the university library's bathroom?
Rarely frequented by violent drunks?
>>
The danger of getting caught is thrilling and sometimes getting caught is fun provided the person who sees you isnt gonna tell cops.
I was in a remote off trail area in Mt.Hood National Forest being assfucked by a redneck middle aged speedfreak I met cruising a couple years back.Whenever his wife was working or out of town we would go fuck in the woods.Big guy ,masculine and scary,an old biker who always likes to tell me "I fucked little bitches like you in prison sonny".
So there I was,bending over a stump,moaning and whimpering as He pounded me.We became aware of a soft sound of whispering and goggling right behind us. It was a crew of 12 college girls out doing summer trail maintainence.They were with an old dyke ranger who actually knew me.She just grinned and said told us to carry on.I came buckets in a few minutes.Then they all decided to stop and rest,drink water and snack.It was kinda weird cleaning my ass of cum and lube while 13 women watched.No one really talked to me or my buddy.They just whispered among themselves,leaving about 15 minutes later...Later I saw the old dyke ranger at the grocery store and she just smiled and talked about the weather.
>>
>>1296476
this kind of makes sense now, explained this way

got more sympathy for the old queens now, anon

still creep me out though, lol
>>
>>1296476
Youngfag here.my boyfriends that I go out with,work out with,live with are always 20-25 ,I am 23.
But when I want to get really fucked long hard and expertly I go for a certain type of older guy.One who often isnt actually gay,Maybe served prison time and fucked boys like me. Biker or heavy construction guys who just want a blowjob and a tight ass.have been thru divorces and dont want the complications that girls bring.
My current lover is 49 and servrd 6 years federal time for assault.He fucked all his cellmates whether they wanted it or not.He has a beer belly but arms like tree trunks and a perfect 8 inch uncut cock.He likes his life ,his truck,his Harley and wants no more bitches costing him time and money.He makes me shave every hair off my body and wear my long hair in pigtails[I am hippyfag longhair]I must be naked and ready to serve him when he is in my house or I am at his house.When I am out with him in public I feel safe and protected in a way no boy my age can.He is a brutal old thug and looks it,tattoos and all.He sees me as his property,when his old prison buddies come around I must service them.I dont really have a choice.He has recently asked me to move in with him and straight up told me I have to quit my job and just be there to fuck and cook and clean.Guess I am gonna do it.
>>
>>1296946
>when his old prison buddies come around I must service them.I dont really have a choice.
Rejoice in thine AIDs.
>>
>>1296951
He's gonna take that AIDs, and he's gonna fucking like it! Or else!
>>
>>1296946
How you could possibly feel safe around a guy who could pummel you into a literal flesh patty any second is beyond me
>>
>>1296954
>How you could possibly feel safe around a guy who could pummel you into a literal flesh patty any second is beyond me
Daddy issues. Definitely Daddy issues.
>>
>>1296946
How is this in any way fun or enjoyable?
>>
>>1296957
Its part of the thrill.,he could kill me with one punch served 6 years in prison for hitting his landlord ,,guys in the hospital for 2 months.But kinda like daddy issues in a way.I was buttraped at 12 by two big high school seniors.It went on for several months.During the first incident I had my first hands free orgasm and after that it wasnt rape anymore.Being submissive to someone larger and stronger has always been a huge turn on.
>>
>>1296989
My old thug just came downstairs to look for me.I showed him what I told you guys and he says I make him sound too savage.He reminds me that he enjoys my company ,likes my cooking and that my servicing of his couple of old friends is limited to blowjobs as he is the sole owner of my ass.And boy did reading this stuff get him hard...Goodnite /B/ hope at least some of you are about to get fucked like Im about to.
>>
>>1297013
>Goodnite /B/
>/B/

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
>>
>>1297013
>>1297109
My fucking sides
>>
>>1296946
>>1296989
>>1297013
So I understand your fetish, you want to be somebody's bitch, a sort of sexual servant.

I personally never understood this fetish. To each their own, of course, you do what you wish, but I like handling/being handled by guys more gently.

I like mutual trust, respect, and intimacy. Feeling like I have to be somebody's master makes me feel rather uncomfortable, and so does being somebody's bitch.

But that's just me.
>>
>>1297139
>I like mutual trust, respect, and intimacy.
Freak. /s
>>
>>1297139
This
Yeah it sounds all well and good in masturbation fantasy land to have some powerful brute dominate the shit out of you but try having someone shove their dick up your ass without regard to your delicate sphincter muscles and see how you like it
>>
>>1297143
Care to explain?
>>
>>1297149
>Care to explain?
/s as in SARCASM
I don't get being someone's 'bitch' either.
>>
>>1297147
>but try having someone shove their dick up your ass without regard to your delicate sphincter muscles and see how you like it
Are you offering?
>>
File: tumblr_nzv5g8Xu5f1tz5ze0o1_500.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzv5g8Xu5f1tz5ze0o1_500.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
there's a canyon near the town where i live where men go to get their cocks sucked. sometimes i go there around sunset and suck a cock or two. on sunday afternoons it can get pretty busy.
>>
File: 1453357228375.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453357228375.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>1299894
Utah? Arizona?
>>
File: Bullwinkle.png (11KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
Bullwinkle.png
11KB, 227x222px
>>1299894
with or without 'lemonade' stand ?
>>
File: tumblr_o0woeee25s1tcthsgo1_500.jpg (119KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0woeee25s1tcthsgo1_500.jpg
119KB, 500x670px
While driving home one night through one of the gayest neighborhoods in Fort Lauderdale, I had to pull over and look up directions. Some dude knocks on the passenger door and i roll it down. He asks me if I wanna suck his dick. Just like that. Isay fuck it, hop in and we drive down the street to a quiet and dark part of the neighborhood. I take out his cock and it's sizeable and I blow him until he fills my mouth up with cum. Then he says 20$. I look at him and I laugh. I tell him he can have the pennies in the change nook of the car. HE TAKES IT! He gets out and I go home laughing my ass off.;
>>
File: 1449763424659.jpg (82KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1449763424659.jpg
82KB, 960x1280px
In Riviera Beach there's an adult cinema with private booths where men who want to suck dick stand and wait for other men to come up. I get brave and kinda drunk/stoned one night and decide to check it out and just want to see if it's real at first. I go in and there's a cinema where people are jerking off to straight porn on the screen and then I go to the back rooms. There's a few men standing waiting for others to come up, all not bad looking actually. I see a few guys crowded around a booth jerking off and go to see what's up. A couple of guys are getting blown and everyone has their cocks out. It's pretty hot actually.

I decide to leave because my heart is racing and as I'm walking away, an older daddy type takes my hand and tells me that daddy needs his cock sucked. I'm way too buzzed and stoned to really give a shit and let him lead me to a booth. He fucked my mouth while another man jerked off behind him and came all over my tongue. Before I could get off my knees, the other guy comes up and starts to slap his cock on my lips. I oblige and suck him off until he blows his load in my mouth. At that point reality set in and i got up and left.
>>
>at MGM Grand in Las Vegas with girlfriend
>girlfriend being a cunt, and not in the good way
>wake up and plan to hit their gym
>it's 6:00 in the morning, no one around
>exercise and head to showers
>standing at sink shaving and another guy walks in
>not the exercise type...short and pudgy, no muscle tone. not sure why he's even in the gym
>long line of empty sinks but he chooses the one next to me
>starts conversation
>he's married, there with his wife
>mention I'm there with gf but tell him it's like I'm there alone
>he says something like "all the beautiful women around here and you're getting blue balled, right?"
>agree with him
>both finish shaving, he reaches into his bag and pulls out a condom
>"follow me"
>follow him to the far end of the shower room
>he sits on a bench and motions for me to come over
>stand in front of him and he pulls my towel off and starts sucking my cock
>gets me nice and hard
>hands me the condom, gets on his hands and knees on the bench
>I slip condom on, spit on hand for lube (condoms were lubed anyway) and push into him
>kind of hot... thrill of getting caught, semi-public sex
>fucking the guy for about 20 minutes, feel his ass clench and he cums on the bench
>tightness puts me over the top and I cum
>get into separate showers and then leave
>decide next day to hit the gym again, kind of hoping I'd see him again
>don't see him but getting out of the shower there's another guy there
>he asks me if I've seen his "friend" around... short pudgy guy
>say no and go on my way
>>
Opinions on these sauna places?

theres a couple within driving distance of me
>>
>>1300681
that escalated quickly
>>
>be 15
>virgin
>discover public toilet porn
>holy shit! ppl are getting sucked/fucked without knowing what the other person looks like
>spend hours watching more vids
>decide to try it out
>make post on craigslist asking how to do it
>lie about my age
>some guy in his early 20s tells me how its done
>asks me if i want to meet up
>meet at quiet toilet
>sit in cubicle
>he taps his foot
>i get down on my knees and stick my dick out
>mfw he can sorta tell im not 18
>"er....are you sure youre 18" he whispers
>"yeah"
>"....er ok"
>he starts to suck me
>im trying not to moan too loud
>asks me if its ok if he sticks it up his ass
>let him
>position is a bit weird
>says he wants to cum and put his cum on my cock as lube
>let him
>stick more of my lower body onto his side
>he rides me for like 20 seconds before i have to bust
>tells me to cum inside him
>it felt like 14 squirts of cum unloading
>"shit dude i can feel your cock pulsating"
>quickly get dressed in case people walk in
>"fuck anon that was hot"
>"yeah haha"
>"my ass is so full"
>"send me a pic of it later?"
>"sure"

i still have the pic, he also sent a small vid of him playing with his hole after i loaded it

no i will not share it
>>
>>1296486

Where was this? And how much did it cost?
>>
Has anyone ever been to Steamworks, in Chicago? Was it worth it?
>>
File: Aufmacher_Thermos2.jpg (153KB, 960x350px) Image search: [Google]
Aufmacher_Thermos2.jpg
153KB, 960x350px
>>1300808

best time is weekends.
a lot of older men.
some younger hot guys.
definitely worth it.

i wore rubber flip flops so i wouldn't get athlete's foot.

also the hot tubs seemed gross so i didn't get in.

http://www.spartacusworld.com/en/saunas

> 3246 North Halsted Street (North of Belmont Street) | Chicago | Tel: +17739296080 | www.steamworksonline.com

open: 24hrs; prices: Membership: US$ 6.- / locker: US$ 15.- to US$ 19.- / room: US$ 25.- to US$ 65.- for a eight hour period / credit cards accepted; number of lockers: 450/85

3 floors of stylish and innovative public and private play spaces.
>>
>>1300681
>>he asks me if I've seen his "friend" around... short pudgy guy
>>say no and go on my way

I would have probably tried to grab the conversation and work it around to at least get off together with the dude, because it sounds like his "friend" hooked up with him just like you did
>>
>>1300797
So is your AIDS full-blown yet?
>>
>>1300611
this dude wanted you to pay him to suck his dick? man Wilton Manors is wild thank fuck i've never had to go there
>>
File: 1428456084447.png (305KB, 383x407px) Image search: [Google]
1428456084447.png
305KB, 383x407px
>>1300797
Sigh
I really need to find a boy this age who wants to use my mouth
>>
>>1300875
if the internet is any indication, lots of guys would pay for that
>>
Send dick pics to zombiesniper64 on snapchat
>>
>>1300911
And send dick pics to laxallday10 he always sends pics of his monster dick back
>>
>>1300906
i had a lot of sex while i was underage, most with people over 18. never with guys over 30 tho, they creeped me out
>>
File: ScreamingInTheMirrorWorld.jpg (82KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
ScreamingInTheMirrorWorld.jpg
82KB, 580x435px
>>1295269

>in college
>study late night fucking tired
>stop by student union on way back to dorms
>get a sandwich, wolf down with soda
>go take a pisser, guy hanging around
>s'up, s'up
>go in start to unload bladder
>guy comes in
>takes urinal next to mine
>there's like 3 others you know
>he's watching me and playing with his dick
>suddenly...2 boners in there
>stopped pissing, just playing with shaft
>he's full on jerking
>i can help you with that
>eye contact
>his hand on my dick
>fucking amazing
>brings me off in under five
>brings himself off noisily beside me while i recover
>he books almost immediately
>go grab toilet paper and clean my dick
>wash my hands at sink, head reeling
>look at myself
>realize i'm gay
>wtf
>>
File: 1428457996804.png (127KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
1428457996804.png
127KB, 300x280px
>>1300927
It always baffles me how people can say children--especially boys--are unequipped for sex

Treat them with respect and they'll gift you with pints of boy cum
>>
>>1300942
very pedo of you ernie
>>
File: 1428456417744.jpg (28KB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
1428456417744.jpg
28KB, 500x451px
>>1300945
o ffs how many stories have we read here? The bad ones involve force an coercion and the good ones feature playful, sexual fun

It's not hard to draw the obvious conclusion
>>
>>1300948
im guessing youve messed around with underage kids since youre so fond of them
>>
File: 1428455968314.png (332KB, 567x555px) Image search: [Google]
1428455968314.png
332KB, 567x555px
>>1300949
It's a silly set of laws, and you know it.
Have sex with a boy the day before his eighteenth birthday? You're fucked
Twenty-four hours later, and the law doesn't care

It's a cliched argument, but also a valid demonstration of the arbitrary nature of our age of consent laws
>>
>>1300948
>It's not hard to draw the obvious conclusion
That you're a monster to be strung up by the legs and sawed in half, starting at the crotch?

Agreed.
>>
>>1300684
Look for online reviews.

If you go, use condoms, some places give them for free along with lube.

Expect a lot of old farts and a few hot young guys, but mostly old farts.
>>
File: Not Kids.jpg (61KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
Not Kids.jpg
61KB, 500x278px
>>1300942
>>1300981
These two posts together perfectly demonstrate why those laws are in place. The logic of the hard-line date of consent can seem absurd when you think of how just one minute on the clock can make all the difference...

...but the fact that you're using it as an excuse to try to get what you want, which is sex with kids as admitted in the first post, is exactly why that line exists.

If they lowered the age, idiots like you would make that same argument for the age below whatever new limit is set. And if they based it on individual maturity, you monsters would take advantage of kids at whatever age you're into and brainwash them into thinking it's okay at the time. The psychological repercussions that they deal with for the rest of their lives goes to show that they're not really equipped for your bullshit. You just like to claim that they are to make yourself feel alright about what you're doing.

You're just a sick monster who wants to try to convince the world you're justified in raping kids.
>>
"I first noticed him when I was getting undressed," confides Mark, a three-year member of the club located about 40 miles north of L.A. "He stopped in his tracks to stare at me and was checking me out."

Mark finished undressing and then, naked except for a towel wrapped around his waist, he entered the steam room.

"I could see two other men sitting nearby through the swirling clouds of hot steam," he notes. "Five minutes later, one of the men left.

"The remaining man was sitting naked, facing me. When I looked up, I saw it was John Travolta. I was shocked to see his manhood sticking straight up in the air. I couldn't believe it. He was looking up my towel and between my legs. Then, he looked straight at me and our eyes met. He gestured with his head as if to say 'hi' and gave me a big smile.

"It was obvious to me that he was trying to hit on me." But Mark says he was revolted by Travolta's tubby body. "Travolta's manhood is very impressive," the executive reveals. "But he's in horrible shape. I was disgusted by his condition. He's flabby all over with rolls of fat on his big stomach and his arms are really skinny. He's also really hairy on his back, upper arms and chest.

"I couldn't stand to look at his body so I turned away and left quickly to go to the sauna next door."

The Globe, 4/10/2001: 'Naked John Travolta made a gay pass at me!'
>>
"I could see two other men sitting nearby through the swirling clouds of hot steam," he notes. "Five minutes later, one of the men left.

"The remaining man was sitting naked, facing me. When I looked up, I saw it was John Travolta. I was shocked to see his manhood sticking straight up in the air. I couldn't believe it. He was looking up my towel and between my legs. Then, he looked straight at me and our eyes met. He gestured with his head as if to say 'hi' and gave me a big smile.

"It was obvious to me that he was trying to hit on me." But Mark says he was revolted by Travolta's tubby body. "Travolta's manhood is very impressive," the executive reveals. "But he's in horrible shape. I was disgusted by his condition. He's flabby all over with rolls of fat on his big stomach and his arms are really skinny. He's also really hairy on his back, upper arms and chest.

"I couldn't stand to look at his body so I turned away and left quickly to go to the sauna next door."

The Globe, 4/10/2001: 'Naked John Travolta made a gay pass at me!'
>>
>>1303857
>>
File: tumblr_mjunbrC1391rq6389o1_1280.jpg (515KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjunbrC1391rq6389o1_1280.jpg
515KB, 1280x722px
my favorite place to cruise is the end of a busy public beach, preferably if there are large rocks or cliffs. usually there is a horny straight guy waiting to get his cock sucked behind a boulder.

in waikiki there is a beach below the lighthouse on diamond head with a few canyons that have eroded back into the cliffs. there are a lot of surfers and if you wait at the mouth of one of the ravines a surfer will usually paddle in and let you follow him back into the hillside. he will pretend to piss and then shake his cock a few times and give you a glance. you should drop to your knees and open your mouth and just wait, staring at his cock, until he comes over and puts it in your mouth. don't look him in the eye. just stare at his cock and try to let some salive drip out of the corner of your mouth like you are so thirsty for his cum. this is almost foollproof. only once had a dude say faggot as he was walking past me and put his cock away.
everyone else let me suck their cock and blew in my throat in about 30 seconds. they are so horny they can't pass it up.
>>
File: tumblr_nn6tuizqFF1qb1kkzo1_540.jpg (63KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn6tuizqFF1qb1kkzo1_540.jpg
63KB, 456x810px
Sometimes I wonder what I would actually do if I saw this under a stall in a public bathroom. Like, how do you even initiate?
>>
>>1305792
>how do you even initiate?
Well obviously there's not much to initiate there, you just get down and fuck under the stall.
But generally speaking, there's a whole series of secret codes; foot tapping, coughing, etc. Honestly this game has been going on for generations and has evolved into a sophisticated ritual
>>
File: tumblr_ngivwvoOFb1teuiv2o1_500.png (212KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngivwvoOFb1teuiv2o1_500.png
212KB, 500x374px
>>
I live in the Chicago suburbs. Cook County Forest Preserves have some cruising spots but its all creepy old men. Sometimes I go to them, get hard flash some old creep my dick then drive away
>>
>>1305783
Are you in Honolulu?
>>
>>1306126
Live Hilo now.
You?
>>
>>1305792
>Like, how do you even initiate?

weeell, don't know about you, but if i saw this in the toilet stall next to me, i'd figure the dude really, really wanted to be poked
>>
>>1299894
My money is on Utah, I grew up there and I visit a lot. Now I'd really like to know of where you speak cause I loves me a scenic detour. Tee-hee.
>>
File: baum.jpg (253KB, 640x858px) Image search: [Google]
baum.jpg
253KB, 640x858px
>>1306637
could be phoenix/sedona also. red rocks there as well.

maybe we should start a thread of the best cruising spots in our towns? where i live it is the tennis courts at night. always men looking for sex there at like 2am.
>>
File: traildick.jpg (129KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
traildick.jpg
129KB, 500x670px
behind the rest stop on the hiway
>>
File: tumblr_nsi6wwKmTZ1sr2n72o1_1280.jpg (537KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsi6wwKmTZ1sr2n72o1_1280.jpg
537KB, 1200x1200px
there's a place east of tucson called tanque verde (take redington road out of town and up the hill until you see the cars parked by the side of the road) where all the college kids hang out in the summer. it is a rock canyon with waterfalls and pools for swimming. a lot of drunk kids wandering around. the further up the canyon you go the more gay it gets and fewer women. i have sucked a lot of beautiful young dick up there including some huge mexican cocks. there are a couple of older guys but because it is steep and rocky most old people stay away. it is best after the monsoons start in june/july/august. the rest of the year there isn't much water but i have got a blow job there on christmas day so there is action all year long.
>>
>>1305792
Make sure they are not passed out drunk.
>>
It's already been suggested, but community colleges are a good place to cruise. Looooads of young cock.
>>
>>1295293
how is hampstead heath now? isn't grindr killing it? I've been thee a few years ago, was rather busy
>>
File: Vintage TylerReynolds.jpg (95KB, 713x586px) Image search: [Google]
Vintage TylerReynolds.jpg
95KB, 713x586px
>>1295964

This post pretty much describes how gay men met each other from the beginnig of time up through the 1960s or so, later in smaller towns (hell, still going on in small towns), earlier in cities or places that managed to have a "gay club" (which usually were VERY clandestine, often Mafia-owned. They lived in fear every time they met someone, but it was the only way to ever find anyone like onesself at all. Sometimes police did entrapment stings, where they would flagrantly cruise someone and use body language to make the guy say something about getting together, then arrest HIM. This went on up into the 1990s in fact.

Cruising was exciting, but it is a relic of having to live in the shadows.
>>
File: tt2.jpg (50KB, 437x500px) Image search: [Google]
tt2.jpg
50KB, 437x500px
>>1296476

> Everything I've seen personally and heard from others, this is the most prominent thing in public cruising if you're young. Gay meetup spots are largely populated by old guys. So on the rare occasions when a young one shows up, it's like chum being dumped into shark-infested waters.

And how is this surprising? The young hot ones can pick up dick in MUCH easier ways than resorting to clandestine cruising spots that could be dangerous.

And yes, there is the "history" factor for old guys (who, remember, if they're 60 now, they were in their 30s in the 1980s, an era none of us can fathom in its horror, with friends dropping dead all around them from a disease nobody knew what caused or how transmitted.)

They might be creepy, but you'll be their age one day. If they were out in the pre-AIDS days, they were probably young and hot in the legendary disco era where cruising was just the way it was. They lived the fantasies most of us have about knowing what it was like in those days, and came out the other end.

We will all be old someday, and judging by the way anybody over 40 is treated on "dating" apps, in most cases, what do you expect them to do? How do you plan to get dick when you're 60? You sure won't lose the desire for it.
>>
>>1296509

>in 1. you run the risk of being rejected by the person you are making the move on. Hopefully that rejection is clear and respectful.

And there is always the chance that you made a horrible mistake and the guy is not even gay, but a) a homophobe who will beat you up, or b) even a policeman who can arrest you for "sexual solicitation". That still goes on in many areas.
>>
File: Glory Hole.jpg (40KB, 385x435px) Image search: [Google]
Glory Hole.jpg
40KB, 385x435px
>>1296637
>why is it that's it's always the university library's bathroom?

College is where a lot of guys first start coming out to themselves about their feelings about men, and are away from their parents for the first time.

And, they usually have roommates so can't take someone back with them. It's not always library bathrooms; sometimes it's classroom building bathrooms, but it would get suspicious if you were always going to "XX Hall" while always going to the library is acceptable in college.
>>
File: older shower.jpg (172KB, 425x601px) Image search: [Google]
older shower.jpg
172KB, 425x601px
>>1300836

LOL, it's 100% certain that he hooked up with the
'friend' like anon did.
>>
>>1312206
Nobody is in the library except before a test.
>>
>>1312200
Why don't 60 y/o want to have sex with 60 years olds?

Then why should I?
>>
>>1296946
love yourself
>>
>>1296946
this is hot
>>
File: tumblr_o2fvdbP2DH1uqwwe4o1_500.jpg (61KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2fvdbP2DH1uqwwe4o1_500.jpg
61KB, 500x698px
there is bridge in my twon where guys meet at night for sex. have blowed 2 guys there. 10/10. reccomended!
>>
>>1314611
>there is bridge in my twon where guys meet at night for sex. have blowed 2 guys there. 10/10. reccomended!
>recommending a random bridge in a random town with no name
>>
>>1314612

well for those with brains its obvious what is being suggested is the idea of cruising. not the exact location.
>>
>>1295549
>accidentally type slut.org
>what the fuck am I looking at???
>>
File: dont_miss_a_beat.jpg (54KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
dont_miss_a_beat.jpg
54KB, 300x275px
>>1314682

william burroughs, in a snippet of the beat's penchance for drug-addled, bezedrine and alcohol-fueled stream-of-consciousness writing

talk about a bunch of strung out desperate faggots screwing each other blind and churning out homo-erotic literature

tangiers is mentioned, because it was the gay capital of the world between the 20s and the 80s

paul bowles was sort of the beat's mentor and guide through the erotic mess of the place in those days

read 'naked lunch' sometime--or watch the pretty good film starring peter weller

david cronenberg was the only person in the world who could successfully turn naked lunch into a movie

both cronenberg and burroughs were seriously twisted guys

the relationship between neil cassady and jack kerouac is something else to explore if you want to get seriously brain damaged sometime; they both pretty much screwed anything and everyone
>>
File: tanque.verde.tucson.jpg (183KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
tanque.verde.tucson.jpg
183KB, 540x764px
>>1299894

reminds me of this place
>>
File: tanque.verde.jpg (91KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
tanque.verde.jpg
91KB, 525x700px
>>1316083
>>
File: tumblr_o19sid0btc1rdddmko1_500.jpg (119KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o19sid0btc1rdddmko1_500.jpg
119KB, 425x640px
>>1316084
>>
File: tumblr_o15m7kHV4S1uo61pso1_500.jpg (104KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o15m7kHV4S1uo61pso1_500.jpg
104KB, 500x667px
>>
>>1312168
Id say cruising and cottaging in London, perhaps even the UK is at an all time low due to grindr and other apps.

The Heath is actually still very busy, especially on long warm summer nights. It's one of the few places police don't care anymore, so people still go there. I think the Heath will continue to be busy until all the older fags die and the younger fags forget about cruising
>>
>>1295549
in my area, cops literally conduct regular raids on all the spots listed. I think they must wait for a few guys to say they're going cruising then round up all the filthy old degenerates
>>
>>1296289
how do you know who is there for sex? what if a normal comes into the bathroom?
>>
>>1300797
share a pic of your cock today so I can picture this?
>>
Crusing is way more popular in asia.

Tons of vids
In swimming shower
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Singapore-Swimming-Complex-Shower-15655061

In metro
http://ilovesingaporeboys.tumblr.com/post/137984766442/publicfunlovers-metro

strip In locker room
http://ilovesingaporeboys.tumblr.com/post/138336500832/pt-kid-starryrecon-my-hancoco-wester
>>
File: tumblr_o02dbwXizv1t1araao1_500.jpg (76KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o02dbwXizv1t1araao1_500.jpg
76KB, 422x750px
fun in the balcony
http://ilovesingaporeboys.tumblr.com/post/136539288337/erectionary-cagedjock-after-our-first-failed

pic unrelated
>>
>>1316504
>how do you know who is there for sex?

eye contact

>what if a normal comes into the bathroom?

act like you are pissing
>>
File: tumblr_nx318eGcQS1sqg7t3o1_500.jpg (99KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx318eGcQS1sqg7t3o1_500.jpg
99KB, 467x700px
>>
File: overpass.jpg (259KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
overpass.jpg
259KB, 427x640px
>>
File: 700334594.jpg (25KB, 464x262px) Image search: [Google]
700334594.jpg
25KB, 464x262px
>>1316504
>how do you know who is there for sex?

they're the ones who are handing out condoms, then drop trou and bend over, clutching their ankles

>what if a normal comes into the bathroom?

kill them and stuff them into a stall
>>
File: tumblr_nynppz78zE1sx9d42o1_500.jpg (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nynppz78zE1sx9d42o1_500.jpg
90KB, 500x500px
>>
>>1296898
wow. thats... really fucking hot. i would cum instantly if i had known they were standing there watching me get fucked.
>>
File: tumblr_o2jukfEdaN1v5jmrwo1_500.gif (994KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2jukfEdaN1v5jmrwo1_500.gif
994KB, 500x264px
>>
Why would you want to take the change of someone stepping on your dick?
>>
>15 on a family holiday camping on a forest camp site
>go out for an evening run (was in the school cross country team) before the light fades, running the 5 mile walk route
>far side of the forest there's some toilets next to a picnic area which for obvious reasons is empty later in the evening, because everyone moves back to the camp site to drink etc
>stop in to have a pee because I was passing the toilets and kind of needed one, noticed there was someone in one of the two cubicles and I have shy bladder so went into the other one to pee
>due to blood still pumping from excercise, and not wanting to stop, still moving my lets and tapping my feet a little while I pee
>unaware that feet tapping was a code, hear the cubicle next to me opening, when I leave to wash my hands can see right in on the mirror by the sink, guy looking mid 20s sat naked and erect stroking himself looking at me
>finish washing hands and the hand drier is in front of his cubicle, walk over and dry my hands staring at his huge cock the whole time
>"you can touch it" he says as he stops stroking it and puts his hands behind his head, so naturally I walk over and start stroking it, very quickly dropping to my knees and sucking it
>few minutes later he asks me if i've ever been fucked, tell him no, want to? yeah.
>warns me that it hurts at first, but he had poppers i could sniff to make it easier, start huffing away on poppers while he gets the lube from his coat and lubes up
>he grabs me pushing me out of the stall over to the sinks in the bathroom, takes my tshirt off and then my shorts and and bends me over one of them
>dick goes in surprisingly easy after poppers, and he starts fucking me, getting harder and faster
>starts to get sore, but also feels so amazing at the same time, he reaches around with his lubed up hand and pulls my foreskin back and starts working the head, feels even better so start morning quite loudly
>>
>>1321440
>because i'm moaning so loudly, guy grabs the briefs i've been wearing all day and just ran 3 miles in and sticks them in my mouth to quieten me
>continue moaning in a muffled way as he fucks me harder and harder
>cum everywhere while he's stroking my cock, which sets him off and he just thrusts extra deep which is painful when he starts to cum inside me, can feel his cock throbbing
>guy then pulls out, quickly grabs his things and gets dressed, probably realising that I wasn't 18, as he starts to walk out shout after him that i'm still there the next 4 nights
>go for a run the next 4 nights stopping by, and nobody is there any of the times.
>after packing the tent up on the final day, stop by the nearby town to get lunch before leaving, see him walking down the street past the cafe with presumably wife and kid.

To this day I still get off in having underwear shoved in my mouth/face.
>>
>>1321442
Hot as fuck
>>
>>1321442
Hot, would love to be you
>>
File: tumblr_o2uzt7TtNV1uue2kio1_500.jpg (232KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2uzt7TtNV1uue2kio1_500.jpg
232KB, 422x750px
>>1299894
>>1309299
>>1316083
>>1316084
>>1316085
greasewood park is good too
>>
File: tumblr_nrq3wsY3kL1s0cnoho1_1280.jpg (266KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrq3wsY3kL1s0cnoho1_1280.jpg
266KB, 600x900px
>>
File: apr21-3.jpg (126KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
apr21-3.jpg
126KB, 960x1280px
>>
File: tumblr_mgd82ut8XO1rg2tgxo1_400.jpg (96KB, 374x580px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgd82ut8XO1rg2tgxo1_400.jpg
96KB, 374x580px
i love sex outdoors
>>
File: tumblr_npptwrt9yL1rm4rceo1_1280.jpg (138KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npptwrt9yL1rm4rceo1_1280.jpg
138KB, 600x800px
>>
File: tumblr_n4luu7NMhT1r6c1lmo1_1280.jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4luu7NMhT1r6c1lmo1_1280.jpg
95KB, 640x640px
anyone ever been fucked in a dressing room?
>>
File: tumblr_o32i5hc5JL1rxwzdxo1_400.jpg (94KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o32i5hc5JL1rxwzdxo1_400.jpg
94KB, 400x533px
There's a river out East of town where the men go skinny-dipping. Sometimes meet cute guys there and have sex in the bushes. Have to watch out for poison ivy though.
>>
File: us6457363.jpg (45KB, 425x569px) Image search: [Google]
us6457363.jpg
45KB, 425x569px
>First got interested in cruising when I was in high school.
>From a midwest small town. Went to Chicago to look at colleges.
>Hotel has a spa/gym that they give access to hotel guests.
>Utilize it, because duh. Empty, dead weeknight.
>Asian guy, late 30s-early 40s, follows me around.
>keeps undoing his towel showing me his junk.
>don't know what to do but small talk with him, wanting to see where it goes.
>he never makes a real move, and me being a dumb 15 year old don't know how to handle the situation.
>end up showering in the public shower with him.
>I spend a lot of time soaping up my ass and he watches with a huge boner.

I wanted to go back and cruise it for real the next night, but I ended up getting a cheap ticket to see Wicked and didn't end up at the hotel by myself as I planned. That's some mid-2000's faggot true life.
>>
File: us65436346534643.jpg (40KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
us65436346534643.jpg
40KB, 500x296px
>>1327953
As for advice, large public universities often have multiple bathrooms that are active. I sucked off a hot bearded hipster and shared a twinky asian hole with a hot blond straight guy. I had a regular geeky guy who liked to suck me off in the social studies office building. It happens, just start investigating the under used restrooms in the mid afternoon. After class hours, it's only old trolls.
>>
File: us15435235234.jpg (25KB, 314x400px) Image search: [Google]
us15435235234.jpg
25KB, 314x400px
>>1327961
>>
File: us62365464356453.jpg (275KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
us62365464356453.jpg
275KB, 960x1280px
>>1327963
>>
how do i into gay culture
man i had literally no idea any of this stuff actually happened
>>
Lately I have been eye-ing an older guy for some time. He looks back at me a lot too.

He looks angry 100% of the time, has a reputation of yelling and swearing at people and is generally disliked where he works.

I have said "hi" a couple of times and he replies like the nicest person ever though looking like the type of guy posted in hatefuck threads and smelling like an ashtray (which i have begun to like now).

I always pussy out when around him. How do I talk to him?
>>
File: tumblr_nzjlvuCPbL1ufeleco1_1280.jpg (281KB, 1088x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzjlvuCPbL1ufeleco1_1280.jpg
281KB, 1088x1920px
>>1328081

it helps if you can ask him a question or advice or something to break the ice.

if you see him at work, ask a simple work-related question that he can easily answer without making you look too dumb (although playing dumb sometimes works well to loosen them up and not feel threatened by you)

if you see him on the street ask for directions to someplace obvious or simply talk about the weather.

don't ask anything too personal or mention him being disliked - that will make him defensive.

easiest thing is "hi, i'm anon, and you look like someone i'd like to know" this usually throws them off for a second and then they feel flattered. if they say 'why do you want to know me?' say something like 'you seem smart' or 'maybe you could teach me some things' or 'you seem to have it together'

if he has a gay bone in his body he will flirt back and help smooth over any awkwardness and he will respect you for making an effort.

if he is straight he might be rude or give you a weird look or not really respond in a meaningful way. if that happens, just chalk it up to experience and write him off. now you can move on to someone more interesting who can return your interest.

try practicing on a friend or a complete stranger first if it seems too difficult. it gets easier with practice.

have a few topics of conversation that you can reel off if he is quiet or shy, for example just start talking about yourself: your interests, your work, how long you have lived in the city, or whatever. the first few minutes of getting to know someone are important so you want to come across as comfortable and confident and calm even if you are not truly feeling that way.

'fake it until you make it' is a helpful saying
>>
>2014, was 23
>bicurious
>gf really likes the idea of me with another guy
>go to local sex shop
>has a theatre section and individual booths area
>see some dudes shuffling around the entrance to booth area
>whatever
>pay, go to booths
>shut door, leave unlocked
>put some porn on, texting gf
>light knock
>dude pokes his head in
>older, probably mid 40s, rounded belly, greyish hair, goatee, total daddy
>"hey buddy, want some help with that?"
>nervous as FUCK
>s-ss-sure
>he comes in, locks the door
>grabs my cock as soon as it's in reach
>gets on his knees, starts blowing me
>facial hair touching my dick feels weird af
>but also good af
>really hard now, hand on his head pushing him down
>still texting gf, sending her pics
>dude's playing with my balls and licking up and down my cock to my balls
>eyes closed, enjoying
>suddenly finger teasing my ass
>teasing me a ton, finally slips it in and i cum so hard
>he swallows it all, thanks me, and walks out
And that was the first time a guy sucked my dick
>>
I never imagined I'd be able to do stuff like this. I used to want to take a shower after being in a public restroom for just one minute - the concept of having sex there was nauseating, not arousing. Then, one fortuitous day, I realized the guy in the next stall was doing "the tap" and (for reasons I still don't understand) I tapped back. Now I can't go a week without being on my hands and knees on a filthy restroom floor, getting off with complete strangers. It's genuinely become my favorite thing in the world.

Do you guys ever feel shame over this? Whenever I hear people defending "gay rights" and how we're normal people who just want dignity, I can't help but feel a twinge of guilt over embodying the stereotype of the degenerate fag. I try and justify it by the fact that I'm not out, but I can't see myself stopping even if I became open about my sexuality. I'm truly addicted at this point.
>>
File: tumblr_mtpw2vaHOW1siexwxo1_500.gif (995KB, 418x235px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtpw2vaHOW1siexwxo1_500.gif
995KB, 418x235px
>>1295964
>>hear some guys in the dorm talking shit about the main library
>>1312652
>>
>>1296118
Wow thats sad
>>
>>1330028

There's nothing degenerate about bathroom sex. You think straight people don't do this?
>>
>>1331659
How can they? Do they cut holes through the walls?
>>
>>1295269
I think it's just my lack of experience from growing up in the middle of nowhere that caused me to freak out. I don't really care anymore
>>
>>1331645 ^*
>>
>>1331659
just because straight people do it doesn't mean it's not degenerate
>>
>>1332206
>>unisex bathrooms
which, in my opinion, are more disgusting
>>
>>1321387
sauce
>>
>>1300797
K
>>
File: tumblr_nr61rf8OSx1ss25kdo1_1280.jpg (92KB, 750x525px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr61rf8OSx1ss25kdo1_1280.jpg
92KB, 750x525px
the sauna at my school always has hot guys in it who want to play around. i usually ask them if they want to go to my place since i don't like to have sex with other people watching and they usually say yes.
>>
File: tumblr_nzauhxDLuF1s0cnoho1_540.jpg (192KB, 511x766px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzauhxDLuF1s0cnoho1_540.jpg
192KB, 511x766px
Behind the rest stop area on the highway at night you can find this...
>>
>>1330028
i have exactly the same thing with gloryholes and the same feel of guilt
>>
Has anyone got any bad stories about cruising?
I'm considering it myself, but I want to consider how bad it could end up.
>>
>>1333827
i dont have any bad experience myself but i heard about people getting beaten up at cruisy places. probably all depends on how know some places are. i know about woods where i live that even normal people know about. i wouldnt recommend going to a place like that
>>
>>me in some distant city for a couple of days staying at a hotel
>>being a closeted fag always looking for some adventure since low risk of come up to someone you know
>>there is a secluded park near hotel
>>decide to go for a walk, you know just to take some air, at 1.00 am
>>nobody really on the streets, dont really have much hope somethings gonna happen though
>>saw 3 dudes dringking by the bushes -no so much trouble
>>go near the banks, see a chubby normal looking dude, sitting alone in the bank
>>sit to another bank next to him
>>i actually chicken out my heart pound, like wtf i am supposed to do now
>>he turns around and says 'you can sit next to me if you want'
>>sure why not we are just two dudes, being out for some fresh air
>>we do some ridiculous small talk
>>he asks if i want to drive around with his car
>>i comply
>>we drive a little bit, he is nerfous as fuck too
>>we are like seeing cops and strangers everywhere, i am like we wont find a secluded area to do this in car
>>he asks if i would go with him to a friends workshop, which is empty atm
>>i am like, fine by me, now a little voice in my head telling me, he is definitely a serial killer, have fun with you bodyparts scattered around the city
>>but i am so horny i go anyway
>>when we enter the empty building, i see its actually a decent empty room, with one workshop left table at the corner
>>i am more into sucking then getting sucked, and he was looking as a not actually a gay dude but chubby daddy type who was so horny, that he wouldnt mind fuking a dude
>>to my surprise, he goes directly to mick dick and starts sucking it
>>then i scuk him back
>>he asks me if i wanna fuck him
>>say no cus had no condom, and bj is nuff for me
>>he gives the best head of my life
>>i rub my dick against histt cheecky butt
>>i cum inside his mouth groaning, full blown orgasm
>>then i keep sucking him to make him cum too
>>he ask if he can cum in mouth too,i say no, cus i already came, he was a nice guy after all
>>
Young people don't really cruise nowadays, not spontaneously or casually, it's mostly married or older men. But from experience it's obese men. Young people use apps nowadays.
>>
>>1331659
I honestly never considered that before.

Thinking about it now, there's no way that straight people don't do this. That makes me feel a whole lot better about it. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>1334260
I'm sure they do, but the main difference is that bathrooms are sex segregated so it's easier for gay dudes to cruise discreetly. That and gay dudes have historically had to have sex in secret, so cruising is just "tradition" for a repressed subculture like ours.

That being said, I know a straight couple that has had sex in a changing room and another straight couple that has had sex in multiple parks, and no gay friends that have done the same. It's mostly just stereotyping.
>>
>>1331659

Straight people can be degenerate too
>>
>be me 21, six years ago
>on vacation in colombia
>latin guys are what i love
>in Bogota. found a guy online and met him in a bar
>call him B
>pretty sexy 7/10, my age
>don't know where to go so we dicide to go to a sauna
>first time in a sauna ever
>make out in hot tub, handjob
>in the hot tub two other guys
>one of them 10/10 dream boy, 19 yo (as I found out later)
>my ideal of a latin twink. thin and muscled, tall, perfect brown skin, beautiful face, perfect teeth
>call him C
>looked at C. he looked back
>Fall in love imediately
>take my hand and try to find C's leg under water. Find it and touch it.
>C smiles
>B still giving me handjob and not noticing
>B goes to toilet
>"I wait here"
>Talk to C. He's definitely into me
>Tell him to wait here till I finish C
>When B comes back we go to the private room.
>he sucks me, I fuck him.
>he says he'll go. I say I still want to relax in the sauna
>go back to hot tub
>C is still waiting
>Make out imediately
>him sitting on me, our dicks touching,
>go to private room
>sucking and fucking. was amazing
>decide to meet next day
>meet in mall
>talk a lot, but difficult to touch each other or even kiss because Colombia did not like homosexuals that time. Don't know if it's easier today
>convince him to go to toilet so we can kiss
>wonderfull
>last time I see him because it was my last day in Bogota
>skyped a lot with him after that six month it was over
>never heard from him again.
>never found a guy who was so close to me ideals of perfect guy
>>
>>1333910

What the fuck this post was a mess
>>
File: tumblr_nm3g2ljAsv1twqu73o1_500.jpg (65KB, 494x646px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm3g2ljAsv1twqu73o1_500.jpg
65KB, 494x646px
>>1335168
everyone's a critic
>>
>>1296489
Not all older guys are bad. Some of us can be rather polite and quite capable of taking 'no' as an answer. Not all of us stalking younger guys.
>>
File: 141749308479.png (737KB, 594x937px) Image search: [Google]
141749308479.png
737KB, 594x937px
best places i've found for cruising are resort towns where people are on vacation. if someone is away on holiday they are more likely to hook up with someone they don't know and engage in things like sex in a public bathroom because they figure nobody will recognize them and they will never see these people again. also, they are sunbathing which naturally makes you more horny and walking around in bathing suits which makes them feel sexy. thank god it is spring time and the men are starting to take their shirts off and wear shorts. i am a leg man and i love to see their legs in shorts.
>>
>>1305792
Why would a boy like that want to be used like that?
>>
>>1337696
Because it's hot? I'm a boy like that and let myself get used that way
>>
>>1337697
I just don't understand why pretty young Twinks who can have nice boyfriends protecting them or rich guy lovers decide to be cumdumps instead
>>
>>1337700
As I said. Being a cumdump is just so much hotter
>>
>>1337701
I wish I could find some cute boys that feel like that, only problem for me is I get possessive
>>
>>1337702
Finding someone who whores you out to other people isn't as easy as it sounds. I've been looking for months now
>>
>>1295282
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=148168475
>>
>>1337703
Pic?
>>
>>1337706
Why?
>>
>>1337709
Why not lol
>>
File: 6236272.jpg (745KB, 1091x2206px) Image search: [Google]
6236272.jpg
745KB, 1091x2206px
>>1337716
enjoy
>>
>>1337719
Yeah would fuck
>>
>>1337732
Everyone would. Especially old men. Nothing better than whoring yourself out to old men
>>
File: keeplookingatme.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
keeplookingatme.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>
File: m05uD2UO1ttur13o1_250.gif (970KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
m05uD2UO1ttur13o1_250.gif
970KB, 200x150px
>>
>>1337719
More?
>>
>live in brazil be 24
>always liked watching porn of random encounters in public bathrooms
>noticed weird atmosphere in public bathroom in a supermarket one day
>decide to go back later, a bunch of 40 year olds lingering
>don't have guts to stay
>decide to go to same bathroom
>one guy in cabin with door open, other guy pissing
>stay and wait to see what happens
>two guys start to fully masturbate showing off their cocks
>start masturbating also
>one guy comes closer and wants to touch my cock
>too scared of people coming in
>cums right away

after that I came back everyday to that toilet to see guys in this kind of scene. never actually had a sex experience, but really like this feeling of showing off and watching guys in this tense scenario - go wonder
>>
File: MTMzMDU4MTgzNzM1MzMwODI2.jpg (51KB, 619x710px) Image search: [Google]
MTMzMDU4MTgzNzM1MzMwODI2.jpg
51KB, 619x710px
>>
>in college in big city
>one class in older building, not many classes held there anymore
>go into bathroom stall to take a shit
>sit down and look at back of stall door
>beautifully done drawing of two guys fucking. I mean it was erotic, stylish. (not surprised since the College of Art was next door)
>jerk off
>every time I have class there I'd use that stall
>one day go in there
>taking my time jerking off when another guy comes in and used next stall
>decide to wait him out so I can finish jerking off
>10 minutes later he says "like that picture?"
>"yeah"
>he comes around to my stall and says "let me in"
>unlock the stall door and he comes in and sees my cock standing straight up
>pulls his pants down, spits on his hand and rubs it on my cock and slides it into his ass
>fucks himself on my cock until I blow my load into his ass
>turns around and points his cock to my face
>suck him off (not very well) until he finishes himself off in my mouth
>grabs some TP and wipes his ass, pulls up his pants and leaves
>never saw him again, no matter how many times I hung out in that bathroom
>>
Hope this thread is still alive.

I'm considering going to a gay sex club in Belgium but I'm only slightly bisexual or "bicurious".
How weird would it be to use a gloryhole with a condom ? Would anyone be interested in sucking rubber ? Would it make them think I want to do anal ? Am I expected to reciprocate ?
>>
>>1339928
You probably fucked a ghost.

>>1339945
Just download grindr or hornet, see if you really like guys before you go to a gay sex club.
>>
File: tumblr_ntf9y5mi5o1rq6389o1_500.jpg (29KB, 462x693px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntf9y5mi5o1rq6389o1_500.jpg
29KB, 462x693px
>>
>>
>>1340953

I can't believe I was so shy and scared if glory holes.
Im now addicted cruising and glory holes, I'm at it about 2-5 times a week. I can't resist to fill a sweet ass cunt.
>>
>>1295288
Oh yes. From the golden age of rampant HIV and STI's.

You should have died with them.
>>
>>1295964
>>>me being complete dumbass try to shake his fingers (lol)

holy fuck. my sides.
>>
>>1296946
>>isnt gay
>>fucks dudes

you need therapy for them delusions.
>>
>>1301307
Youre doing gods work anon.
>>
>>1296487
Agree with you here. The gay community is really toxic towards older gay men. I'm only 21 right now and haven't had any romantic interests in older men, but do these gay guys in their 20s really think they're not gonna grow up to be these old guys that they're so grossed out by?
>>
>>1340953
I would love to get breed by a stranger like that
>>
File: tumblr_o2jwt7qixH1sk67g0o1_500.jpg (92KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2jwt7qixH1sk67g0o1_500.jpg
92KB, 500x698px
anytime i want to suck off a hot str8 guy i just head down to the lake and there's always dude's like this hanging out in the parking lot...
>>
>>1340980
unless, of course, you factor in that subset of gay guys and curious dudes who really gravitate towards older daddy types or aging bears

it's a thing
>>
File: tumblr_mugd9n2fwd1skcdkro1_1280.jpg (960KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mugd9n2fwd1skcdkro1_1280.jpg
960KB, 1280x1920px
>>
Go on cruisigforsex.com
>>
>>1300681
>short and pudgy, no muscle tone
>Not sure why he's even in the gym
You are so fucking dumb...
>>
>>1340953
"Rejoice in thine AIDS."

Bareback. You're ruining it for everyone.
>>
>>1341699
Mostly A&M scum?
>>
>>1342537
>he's not on prep
kys
>>
>>1340953
Sooo hot! This is my favorite thing to do to greedy cunts at my local glory hole!
>>
I always felt the bathrooms at Walmart were fairly cruisy. There's always stains on the wall
>>
>>1334263
Everyone screencap this and repost any time haters start the "this is why fags can't have nice things" shit.
>>
>>1342713
>>>1342537 (You)
>>he's not on prep
>kys
He is. But other victims too. What a bitch.
>>
>>1295480
It's common enough in Calgary FYI
>>
File: n1Ihjw2.gif (771KB, 389x216px) Image search: [Google]
n1Ihjw2.gif
771KB, 389x216px
>>1340953
>>
I've always been very turned on by the idea of having skanky anonymous sex with someone in a bathroom, not even being able to see their face, but I'd never do it out of the fear of an STD or getting murdered or something.
>>
>>1343015
Getting murdered, lol..
Std's sure, but use condom then.
Look up a local glory hole that you know is getting used and have a lot if fun ;)
>>
File: tumblr_m365a87nJu1qesr2fo1_500.gif (838KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m365a87nJu1qesr2fo1_500.gif
838KB, 500x377px
>>
File: tumblr_lvkehg4VAk1qg3fzoo1_500.jpg (15KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvkehg4VAk1qg3fzoo1_500.jpg
15KB, 500x336px
>>
>>1342989
>>1343175
>>1343176
>ywn get fucked like that without having to worry about stds
why live
>>
File: tumblr_mwy67hUgKO1t1cs1ko1_400.gif (874KB, 340x262px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwy67hUgKO1t1cs1ko1_400.gif
874KB, 340x262px
>>
File: tumblr_mo6abfqK6e1sslhbmo1_500.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo6abfqK6e1sslhbmo1_500.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>>
>>1312196
>Sometimes police did entrapment stings, where they would flagrantly cruise someone and use body language to make the guy say something about getting together, then arrest HIM. This went on up into the 1990s in fact.
This still happens. Happened last week in cook county forest preserves by Chicago. Like 20 dudes were arrested and cited for "lewd" behavior just for making a sexual advance on an undercover officer
>>
File: 1343093112158.jpg (22KB, 550x392px) Image search: [Google]
1343093112158.jpg
22KB, 550x392px
>>1307693
park along the river where i live called "The Valley" is highly cruisy. paths in the woods all along the river, plenty of hidden offshoots, 2 bathrooms with gloryholes and an overpass for the highway.

moved here the summer i turned 14 and when i found out about The Valley, i was riding my bike there every day while my parents were at work. who goes there depends on the time of day, and i made sure to visit at different times.

early AM you have joggers. a crap-shoot sometimes, cause it really IS a great place to jog. but during the school year, young college jocks love to get their dick sucked on their morning jog. as the day goes on, the age increases greatly until early afternoon you have the Retirees. mostly chunky 50+ guys. then at about 430-730 you have suburban dads wanting a blowjob on their way home to the wife and kids. night is when the bathrooms are most popular (pic related).

Best of all, there's about 5 large apartment complexes abutting the property, and a LOT of fags live there. easy to walk out of your front door and across the street is a cruising park, pick up a stranger and bring him back to your apartment.
>>
>>1312200
>in most cases, what do you expect them to do? How do you plan to get dick when you're 60? You sure won't lose the desire for it.

This is the reason you stop cruising by like 30-35 and find a nice guy about your age to settle down with. Otherwise, you're probably setting yourself up for a sexless, loveless descent into old age.
>>
File: fucking.jpg (41KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
fucking.jpg
41KB, 500x312px
>>1343353
sounds like heaven
>>
>tfw no idea where to find a cocksucker in Florida
>>
>>1343980
>where to find a cocksucker in Florida

http://listings.cruisingforsex.com/united-states/florida-858/
>>
File: image.png (703KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
703KB, 640x1136px
There's a glory hole in one of the bathrooms of one of the buildings at my school (FSU). I get a message on Grindr every now and then asking me if I want head there but im not really into that so I haven't used it
>>
File: san.fran.steps.gif (867KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
san.fran.steps.gif
867KB, 500x281px
>>
Aren't you worried about stds? Thats the only reason i havnt sucked a cock yet.
>>
File: bog-love.jpg (50KB, 451x631px) Image search: [Google]
bog-love.jpg
50KB, 451x631px
>>1345270
sucking cock is pretty much zero risk.
the mouth is made to deal with pathogens in food.
just don't do it with open sores and you'll be fine.
>>
>>1345595
I got a STD after a guy sucked my dick.
>>
>>1346003

what did you get?
where did you meet the guy?
did he look diseased?
>>
>>1346004
Chlamydia

In a gay steam room. Yes, I know it's full of shit, it was the first and last time someone touch me in this place.

Not at all, about 21yo and totally fresh
>>
>>1345270
It comes down to deciding whether you want to live safely or have fun. I personally wish I'd caved sooner, but this kind of lifestyle definitely isn't for everybody. I think what I've got can genuinely be classified as an addiction. I wouldn't be able to stop even if I wanted to.
>>
>>1346023
>I wouldn't be able to stop even if I wanted to.

Where there is a will, there is a way.
The first step is admitting that you have a problem.
You have done that.

I have had success dealing with my addictions (drug and alcohol) using 12-step programs (al-anon, narc-anon).

If you think that your choices are unhealthy or dangerous, you can get help. Many other people are in a similar situation and they are there for you to talk to and to help you.

http://al-anon.org/find-a-meeting

https://saa-recovery.org/Meetings/UnitedStates/
>>
>>1346027
Lol
>>
>>1300681
his "wife"was his "friend"
>>
>>1333957
im 18 and i cruise... apps are shit! cruising is coming back
>>
>>1346118
Apps make you picky, cruising turns you into a standard-less slut, generally you get more activity when cruising than you do when connecting via an app. This doesn't mean that cruising is now better than apps, however. Apps are around so you don't have to cruise, there's a few obvious reasons meeting online through technology has replaced the practice of searching for dick in public places. The only reason to do it now is because you're old and bad habits die hard, or because its a fetish and/or the danger of getting STD's make it even hotter. Bug chasers love to cruise. So be 18 and stupid if you wish but don't come complaining here when you get HIV/busted by cops.
>>
>>1346151
>phones are better than real life

wow.
just, wow.
>>
I started going to a gym a few months ago. I would go into the saunas after my morning workout to see if there was anyone interested. One morning on my 2ndish week there I was feeling pretty horny, so I took my towel off and let my hard cock fly out. The guy next to me noticed and started to stroke his cock and then he reached over to me and gave me a blowjob. He came before I did and I never returned the favor.
>>
>>1346404
>He came before I did and I never returned the favor.

You're such an alpha.
>>
>>1343353
where do you live by anon
>>
File: HauntingTheAbandonedPlaces.jpg (265KB, 1502x1920px) Image search: [Google]
HauntingTheAbandonedPlaces.jpg
265KB, 1502x1920px
>there used to be several abandoned warehouses down by the river
>as kids we used to hang out there
>we weren't supposed to bcuz of all the 'low-lifes' but who listens to their parents at that age
>one day me and my best bud are there, we were 15
>he was smoking nasty stuff but i wanted no part
>we got in a fight and he booked
>i was pissed and got horny and started jerking off just outside one of the rusted buildings by a patch of weeds
>saw a guy there not too far away watching
>he was older, like 25 or 30 which seemed like ancient to me back then
>probably homeless, but in decent shape
>looked ex military maybe
>he was watching
>finally asked him if he liked what he saw and waggled my dick at him
>he nodded yes and came over
>nothing like being scared and turned on at the same time
>he pulls his dick out too
>nearly same size as me
>asks if he can touch mine
>we start pulling each other off
>guy has intense blue eyes and deep tan, light stubble
>start feeling all submissive
>end up going just inside the warehouse where all his gear is
>we suck each other good
>he undresses me and lays me out on his sleeping bag, which he unrolls
>it doesn't smell bad, but it smells like a man
>he fucks me really nice and slow, very gentle, and uses a condom
>when he came, he whimpered like a frightened puppy
>i came right after, cuz it like set me off
>afterwards, he looked apologetic and said he had needs
>told me it really wasn't a safe place for a kid like me to be alone
>wasn't the first time i'd been fucked, but very nice
>went back a couple days later, but he'd moved on
>police found a dead guy there about a month later, some mental derelict who'd died from exposure
>started going to a roadside park on the freeway the following spring after i found out you could find action there
>good place to get a quick blow job, lots of business guys and closet cases wanted to taste chicken, so a good release for me
>always wondered what happened to the vet
>still fap to it
>>
>>1343980

FL here. Where are you?
>>
>>1345595
Read an article about it please
>>
>>1347003
used to cum into a sock, still fap to it. good story bro.
>>
File: tanque.verde.jpg (446KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tanque.verde.jpg
446KB, 500x750px
>>1309299

met this cutie there and he immediately went for my cock
>>
File: LA.Fitness.BMW.jpg (67KB, 540x804px) Image search: [Google]
LA.Fitness.BMW.jpg
67KB, 540x804px
The gym is the best place to cruise, IMHO.
I always meet someone horny there.
And it keeps me out of the fridge and on the treadmill.
Feels great and is addictive.
If I don't go, I miss it.
>>
File: tumblr_nh9hh5TX4i1u41yoao1_500.jpg (51KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh9hh5TX4i1u41yoao1_500.jpg
51KB, 500x418px
just watch out for bears
>>
File: Gym Showers.jpg (237KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
Gym Showers.jpg
237KB, 640x395px
>>1348895
>The gym is the best place to cruise, IMHO.
Care to share any tips/tricks/stories.
I love gym boys but I've never actually followed through on anything. Could use some tips
>>
>>1348933

if you see someone you like, talk to them.

don't follow people around creepily staring at them without saying a word.

don't tell people they are good-looking. if they are, they know already.

ask simple questions that they can easily answer to break the ice like "do you know what time the gym closes?" or "do you know how to reset the intensity level on the treadmill?"

it takes a little practice to see what works but allowing yourself to fail gracefully and the moving on is an important skill. you can't always bat 1,000. prepare to be rejected sometimes and learn to laugh it off. rejection happens to everyone and it is a quick way to learn who to avoid. there are nice people out there, just keep trying.

once you are talking to someone, learn to read their moods. this is hard for people with autism spectrum disorders but can be learned.

most people go to the gym to work out, not to talk, so don't take up too much of their time. the goal is to briefly interact, then go do your own thing, then come back and interact again. you don't want to be annoying. you don't want to appear desperate. not everything happens immediately. sometimes you have to work to get to know someone over several weeks but ideally you can develop a routine that gets them comfortable with you in just a few minutes and gets you contact info or a plan to meet somewhere soon.

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/ is for men trying to pick up women, but most of the advice works for gay men as well.

for example:
http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/approaching-and-opening/

talks about different approaches and "opening" a conversation.

there are other threads that talk about the next steps:
http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/mid-game/

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/routines/

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/closing-and-day/

practice your routines on people you don't find attractive and it is easier, and if they reject you it doesn't matter.
>>
File: tumblr_np8wus4jPo1unyb95o1_400.jpg (68KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np8wus4jPo1unyb95o1_400.jpg
68KB, 400x533px
>>1348961

honestly, the best opener for me has always been:

"hi, my name is anon. (extend hand to shake) you look like someone i'd like to know."

it sounds like it wouldn't work, but it does.
90% of the time they will shake your hand and tell you their name because they are programmed by society to do that.
often they will say "you want to 'know' me?" and then i say "yeah, you seem interesting to me, i'm not sure why..." and then there is an awkward pause that you have to fill so i usually have a question prepared like "i need your opinion on something: do you like the machines or the free weights better?" or "what are you working on today, chest or legs?"

most people will realize that you are reaching out and making yourself vulnerable and they will feel flattered that you are talking to them and so they will make an effort to create a conversation with you. some people are grouchy and you just say "i will let you get back to your workout, thanks for talking to me" or whatever.

if i'm in the showers or the changing room i don't talk as much and i rely more on eye contact. i look deep into the eyes of someone i like and if they return the gaze then i know they are interested. if they look quickly away then they are uninterested (or shy) or straight.

sometimes letting your dick get bigger but still stay soft is all you need to attract someone in the shower, then you can approach them outside after they have dressed. i don't ever try to have sex in the gym, though i know people who have, because you can get caught and kicked out and because it can make other people (bystanders) uncomfortable.
>>
>early 20's at the time
>like to hike in a state preserve near my house
>there's a spot called "Twin Rocks". basically two huge rocks about 50 feet apart
>like climbing them
>one day climb up and find a gay magazine and condoms
>start going over there whenever I can since it's obviously a cruisy place
>one day head over and climb one rock
>get to top and there's two guys on the other rock
>blanket or towel spread out and one guy is fucking the other
>watch until they finish and then scramble down so they don't see me
>keep going over there but never seem to meet anyone
>>
File: Gym Cutie.jpg (235KB, 490x640px) Image search: [Google]
Gym Cutie.jpg
235KB, 490x640px
>>1348961
>>1348974
Hi thanks for the advice.
I don't really have a problem with approaching and initiating conversation. It's taking it from there to the next level, like getting a number or giving a blowjob haha. Maybe I'm just hitting on straight guys all the time!
>>
File: tumblr_nzdtvq3e3b1tthizro1_1280.jpg (141KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzdtvq3e3b1tthizro1_1280.jpg
141KB, 1080x1080px
>>1349012
to take it to the next level you need to slowly bring in a sort of sexual vibe. glance at his cock, ass or legs and linger just enough for him to see you do it, but without being obviously pervy. gauge his reaction. if he's interested he might pose or flex or show off a little or casually readjust his balls or look in the mirror (grooming is a sign of interest)

if he's not interested, his body language will close off and he may try to hide his body, put on more clothing, or walk away.

if it seems like he's interested i ask him what he's doing after this, if he wants to go get a beer, or simply 'do you want to go to my place?'

depending on the guy sometimes i will say something like 'wanna go to my place and get stoned?' but some people are really against weed and so you have to be careful, but if they smoke they will say 'definitely' and then you can escalate it in your apartment.

if he's not interested he'll look at you funny and say 'why?' or 'no' or 'thanks, but i'm straight.'

getting them to go with you to another location changes their frame of mind and gives you a lot of control. they won't do it unless they trust you.

sometimes i will just say 'come outside and check out this sunset' or 'come over here (to the other side of the gym) and check this out' and just point out a girl acting crazy in an aerobics class or something - the point is to get them to give in and follow directions that you give. if you can get them to do that, then in their head they are already going along with you and it will be a lot easier to get them into bed later when you suggest it.

once you get them to a bar or home you start talking about sex and how long it has been since you had any and how horny you are. then you start talking about the kinds of sex you have had, and what turns you on. ask them about what turns them on and what they've done. then ask if they've ever had a guy suck their dick. ask if they would like to have a guy suck their dick. etc.
>>
File: tumblr_meieyxKOwg1rmxtt2o1_400.png (193KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_meieyxKOwg1rmxtt2o1_400.png
193KB, 300x400px
>>1349027

if the guy is drunk or stoned and is in a place with privacy sometimes the best way to escalate is to just drop your shorts and show him your half-hard (or fully hard) cock. don't show him your soft cock, it sends the message that you aren't interested. when your cock is right there most of the time they will just start sucking it. if he is obviously straight/top and you know he would never suck your cock then do the opposite: drop to your knees in front of him and stare at his crotch with your mouth open and your tongue slightly protuding. this has worked for me so many times! it sounds stupid, but it works. it is obvious what you want him to do and neither one of you has to say a word. usually he will just pull out his dick and put it in your mouth.

porn can help in some circumstances, but it can also be distracting and you don't always know what kind of porn they will like and it takes time to find the right kind and get it playing, etc. so i mostly don't rely on it, although if you have some time and you are both just chilling and bored and you feel like it is too soon to make a move you can put on some porn and let that get him horny. when he is horny it is like he has switched into a different mindset and he will be much more likely to do things that he would have said 'no' to 10 minutes earlier.

one more thing: most guys have gf's/bf's and are worried about getting caught cheating. you have to make it clear to them that you are not going to tell anyone what happened and that you are not a gossip. sometimes a guy will avoid you if he knows you are gay because gays have a reputation for being gossipy, so sometimes i have said 'i'm not gay, but i've always wanted to try sucking a dick' or 'i have a gf but she is gone for the weekend' and my apartment is pretty low key masculine decor so that they won't freak out if i take them back there. (no cher paintings or crystal chandeliers)
>>
im 18 but i feel like cruising is for older people
>>
>>1340953
>mfw a hot straight guy will never breed you like that
>>
>>1295269
When I was 17 I took my first flight from a small airport in tx before getting in security line i went into the bathroom where there was an older dude at a urinal, I went right beside him to piss and he put his foot around mine with our dicks out. I bent over he tried to fuck me but couldn't get hard and I sucked his dick. Public rest rooms are a great place to find some fun just watch for suspicious people hanging around they are the ones cruising!
>>
>>1349036
a lot of older people do it because it is all they had since there weren't cell phones and websites back then.

the reason i do it is because i don't like people having my phone number because they always call at the wrong time and mostly i don't want to see them after i have had sex with them. i don't want to be stalked.

the other reason is that i don't want to put all these nude pics on the internet with my face associated with them because it is just a matter of time before the wrong people see them and i lose my job or something.

and it is more exciting.
too often an online hookup turns out to be boring because you both have too scripted roles to play and you can't just do what comes naturally, you have to 'be a top' or 'be a bottom' or look a certain way or have abs or whatever and there are a lot of flakes and catfishers online.
>>
File: Gym Cuie ass.jpg (191KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
Gym Cuie ass.jpg
191KB, 427x640px
>>1349027
>>1349035
Really appreciate the tips. Thanks so much.

I think where I'm falling down is taking it from friendly chat to "sexy vibe" phase. I'm gonna have to practise that next.
>>
File: tumblr_m9iutxFnrA1rzqpzno1_500.jpg (132KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9iutxFnrA1rzqpzno1_500.jpg
132KB, 500x730px
>>
File: 031548421.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
031548421.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>>1309299
>>1348027
>>1322061
>>
>>1300906
What country?
>>
>>1337719
Do you live in Melbourne by any chance?
>>
>>1316511
Where is that pic from
>>
>>1343967
source on this pic
>>
File: tumblr_ntw7jyMSm91s7uj6lo1_540.jpg (63KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntw7jyMSm91s7uj6lo1_540.jpg
63KB, 520x600px
>>
>>1316402
I'm semi-local and curious. Where exactly do people cruise on Hampstead Heath?
>>
Is there any other tumblrs like this one? understall4you.tumblr.com
>>
Anyone from
Toronto
o
r
o
n
t
o
>>
>>1352367
Yes
>>
>>1352367
>>1352425
oh fug

where you guys at?
>>
>>1352425
>>1352577
first poster here, near downtown

please don't be old, fat, and/or hairy :/
>>
File: waitinghard.jpg (121KB, 443x507px) Image search: [Google]
waitinghard.jpg
121KB, 443x507px
bye, bye miss american pie
i took the chevy to the levy
and i sucked his dick dry
>>
>>1352808
I'm pretty hairy, bro, sorry.
>>
Any good cruising spots in Philadelphia?
>>
File: tumblr_nvsb5atAao1sq1ziro1_1280.jpg (146KB, 954x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvsb5atAao1sq1ziro1_1280.jpg
146KB, 954x1024px
>>1353146
>Philadelphia

http://listings.cruisingforsex.com/united-states/pennsylvania/philadelphia-metro-1148/
>>
>>1352031
I'm not jynx, but I do go up the Heath from time to time. You want to go to west Heath in the summer after about 6 o clock. Go down the steps at the back of the car pack next to jack straws castle
>>
Ok
>>
>>1351143
Snakes, spiders, scorpions, cactus...
>>
File: tumblr_o6icq19GsF1r6w5b1o1_500.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6icq19GsF1r6w5b1o1_500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>1354034

wow. what a pussy.
snakes are scared of you.
never seen any spiders or scorpions.
cactus...how dumb do you have to be to avoid something that can't move?

try leaving the basement once in a while.
it is not as scary as you might imagine.
>>
>>1354824
The Cactus Internet Defense Force is still in full swing, I see.
>>
Anyone in Sydney, even near the eastern suburbs up for all kinds of naughty things
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.