[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile, on Roman /his/....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

Vespasian did Pompeii. Volcano lava can't melt concrete pillars.
>>
>implying it wasn't the ghost of Nero
>>
File: 1447202943265.png (75KB, 809x595px) Image search: [Google]
1447202943265.png
75KB, 809x595px
>>678793
When will the plebs learn that the Hebrews control our ampitheatres? I was at a reenactment of Cannae the other day and there was a Nubian playing Varro!
>>
Sum Gallus

Ego bonum latinum dico

Ubi Romanae feminae
>>
File: 1452251859389.jpg (160KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
1452251859389.jpg
160KB, 600x709px
>>678820
>he says that
>when we literally raped his country to oblivion

Maximus kek. mosaic
>>
>>678793
What is with those strange Jews? They cut off their cocks, won't properly fuck a man in the rectum, and refuse to give offerings to Jupiter? Are they a bunch of morons or what? Good thing we destroyed their temple, now we can finally make them eat shrimp like a proper Roman.
>>
>>678836

wait I was actually coherent?
>>
>>678793
By vespasian you mean Titus right?
>>
>>678884
Clearly Vespasian's ghost was the culprit.
>>
ROMA
O
M
A
>>
>>679133
It was clearly a warning of Domitian's evil coming.
>>
>>678884
Vespasian was emperor in August 79
>>
Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
>>
Hejsan! Detta är germansk nu.
>>
Turn from you heresy and worship of false God for there is but one God and one Son of God.

Christ has died. Christ is risen. Christ will come again.
>>
>>678793
Help me out with this one: there is that young tullius from a rich family who wants to marry my little Claudia. He is quite rich but its subura-rich! I really want them easy talents but I also dont want my daughter married to some little plebeian snob.
Help me /his! What do?
>>
>>679505
#DECIMATED
>>
>>680462
We need mosaics of your daughter first
>>
File: sarmatian warrior.jpg (410KB, 816x773px) Image search: [Google]
sarmatian warrior.jpg
410KB, 816x773px
>>678793
SARMATIA STRONK
>>
Bhăga, my name is Marcus-mos

I’m a 27 year old Pannonian Dacoboo (Dacia fan for you băiate). I draw Phrygian cap designs on my tabula, and spend my days perfecting my body tattoos and reading about glorious Dacian victories. (Tapae, Porolisso, Tamasisava)

I train with my falx every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through lorica because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon in the ecumene. I bribed the magistrate two years ago to allow me to wield my sica, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Dacian fluently, both Histrian and the Carpatesian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Dacian history and their tarabostic code, which I follow 100%

When I get permission from the king, I am moving to Sarmizegetusa to attend a prestigious feast to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a plumber or an onager designer!

I own several pairs of trousers, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Dacia, so I can fit in easier. I challenge my pater familiae and perform the war cry and speak Dacian as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Dacia! Praise Zalmoxis!
>>
>>678793
WE WUZ FINNS N SHIET
>>
>>678815
Pls post more Rome memes
>>
File: Ichthys.png (27KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Ichthys.png
27KB, 1280x640px
>>680404
>>
File: the good sarmatian.jpg (942KB, 2200x1571px) Image search: [Google]
the good sarmatian.jpg
942KB, 2200x1571px
Are you the GOOD SARMATIAN?
>>
Skal romaniskoz skandijana
>>
Secundus buggered three men here.
>>
Secundus is a sodomite and probably punic as well. Praise Jupiter
>>
What's this stuff about the crucified Jew

Did I miss something?
>>
>>680834
Are you that youtuber
>>
File: Gaius&Aulus.jpg (63KB, 896x617px) Image search: [Google]
Gaius&Aulus.jpg
63KB, 896x617px
This thread needed the famed Bromans.
>>
>>681650

Why do the cheap Halloween costume stock photos make it so much funnier?
>>
>>681702
Cheap halloween costumes?
Can't you see Gaius is a fucking consul
and Aulus has an awesome gladiator armor.
What are you, fucking casvl?
>>
File: rubicon.jpg (264KB, 1538x767px) Image search: [Google]
rubicon.jpg
264KB, 1538x767px
>>678793
Some of you senators are alright. Don't come to the forum tomorrow.
>>
>>678793
I wet the bed, it was not my fault, there was no chamber pot.
>>
Vitiges: I'm Ostrogoth
Vitiges: Who are you?
Belisarius: It doesn't matter who I am, nobody cared who I was until I beat up the Vandals
Vitiges: If I assault you, will you die?
Belisarius: It will be very shameful
Vitiges: You're a big guy
Belisarius: For you
Vitiges: Was getting sieged in Rome part of your plan?
Belisarius: Of course!
Vitiges: Well congratulations, you've got yourself sieged, now what's the next step of your master plan?
Belisarius: Crashing your kingdom
Vitiges :-) ---> :-(
Belisarius: With no survivors!
>>
The Battle of the Teutoburg Forest was a false flag. You've been lied to.
>>
File: 1446430954814.png (3MB, 1650x900px) Image search: [Google]
1446430954814.png
3MB, 1650x900px
>>681753
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.