[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Meanwhile, on Roman /his/....
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
Vespasian did Pompeii. Volcano lava can't melt concrete pillars.
>>
>implying it wasn't the ghost of Nero
>>
File: 1447202943265.png (75 KB, 809x595) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447202943265.png
75 KB, 809x595
>>678793
When will the plebs learn that the Hebrews control our ampitheatres? I was at a reenactment of Cannae the other day and there was a Nubian playing Varro!
>>
Sum Gallus

Ego bonum latinum dico

Ubi Romanae feminae
>>
File: 1452251859389.jpg (160 KB, 600x709) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452251859389.jpg
160 KB, 600x709
>>678820
>he says that
>when we literally raped his country to oblivion

Maximus kek. mosaic
>>
>>678793
What is with those strange Jews? They cut off their cocks, won't properly fuck a man in the rectum, and refuse to give offerings to Jupiter? Are they a bunch of morons or what? Good thing we destroyed their temple, now we can finally make them eat shrimp like a proper Roman.
>>
>>678836

wait I was actually coherent?
>>
>>678793
By vespasian you mean Titus right?
>>
>>678884
Clearly Vespasian's ghost was the culprit.
>>
ROMA
O
M
A
>>
>>679133
It was clearly a warning of Domitian's evil coming.
>>
>>678884
Vespasian was emperor in August 79
>>
Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
>>
Hejsan! Detta är germansk nu.
>>
Turn from you heresy and worship of false God for there is but one God and one Son of God.

Christ has died. Christ is risen. Christ will come again.
>>
>>678793
Help me out with this one: there is that young tullius from a rich family who wants to marry my little Claudia. He is quite rich but its subura-rich! I really want them easy talents but I also dont want my daughter married to some little plebeian snob.
Help me /his! What do?
>>
>>679505
#DECIMATED
>>
>>680462
We need mosaics of your daughter first
>>
File: sarmatian warrior.jpg (410 KB, 816x773) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sarmatian warrior.jpg
410 KB, 816x773
>>678793
SARMATIA STRONK
>>
Bhăga, my name is Marcus-mos

I’m a 27 year old Pannonian Dacoboo (Dacia fan for you băiate). I draw Phrygian cap designs on my tabula, and spend my days perfecting my body tattoos and reading about glorious Dacian victories. (Tapae, Porolisso, Tamasisava)

I train with my falx every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through lorica because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon in the ecumene. I bribed the magistrate two years ago to allow me to wield my sica, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Dacian fluently, both Histrian and the Carpatesian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Dacian history and their tarabostic code, which I follow 100%

When I get permission from the king, I am moving to Sarmizegetusa to attend a prestigious feast to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a plumber or an onager designer!

I own several pairs of trousers, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Dacia, so I can fit in easier. I challenge my pater familiae and perform the war cry and speak Dacian as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Dacia! Praise Zalmoxis!
>>
>>678793
WE WUZ FINNS N SHIET
>>
>>678815
Pls post more Rome memes
>>
File: Ichthys.png (27 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ichthys.png
27 KB, 1280x640
>>680404
>>
File: the good sarmatian.jpg (942 KB, 2200x1571) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the good sarmatian.jpg
942 KB, 2200x1571
Are you the GOOD SARMATIAN?
>>
Skal romaniskoz skandijana
>>
Secundus buggered three men here.
>>
Secundus is a sodomite and probably punic as well. Praise Jupiter
>>
What's this stuff about the crucified Jew

Did I miss something?
>>
>>680834
Are you that youtuber
>>
File: Gaius&Aulus.jpg (63 KB, 896x617) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gaius&Aulus.jpg
63 KB, 896x617
This thread needed the famed Bromans.
>>
>>681650

Why do the cheap Halloween costume stock photos make it so much funnier?
>>
>>681702
Cheap halloween costumes?
Can't you see Gaius is a fucking consul
and Aulus has an awesome gladiator armor.
What are you, fucking casvl?
>>
File: rubicon.jpg (264 KB, 1538x767) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rubicon.jpg
264 KB, 1538x767
>>678793
Some of you senators are alright. Don't come to the forum tomorrow.
>>
>>678793
I wet the bed, it was not my fault, there was no chamber pot.
>>
Vitiges: I'm Ostrogoth
Vitiges: Who are you?
Belisarius: It doesn't matter who I am, nobody cared who I was until I beat up the Vandals
Vitiges: If I assault you, will you die?
Belisarius: It will be very shameful
Vitiges: You're a big guy
Belisarius: For you
Vitiges: Was getting sieged in Rome part of your plan?
Belisarius: Of course!
Vitiges: Well congratulations, you've got yourself sieged, now what's the next step of your master plan?
Belisarius: Crashing your kingdom
Vitiges :-) ---> :-(
Belisarius: With no survivors!
>>
The Battle of the Teutoburg Forest was a false flag. You've been lied to.
>>
File: 1446430954814.png (3 MB, 1650x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446430954814.png
3 MB, 1650x900
>>681753
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
Thread DB ID: 517080

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.