[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God tier (pun intended): >Theist Fedora/pseudo-intellectual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

God tier (pun intended):
>Theist
Fedora/pseudo-intellectual tier:
>Militant atheist
Normals tier:
>Theist without reason or questioning

Can we agree for once?
>>
Wheres your evidence theist?
>>
>>676722
Leap of faith, friend
>>
>>676725
Thats not very disciplined.
>>
>No Agnostic as "I don't give a fuck" tier
>Implying it will not be beyond these shits
>>
>>676725
>leap of faith
>leaping into one of a literal infinity of god beliefs
Truly God tier thinking.

Actually, you're a fucktard and this thread is shit.
>>
>>676725
You've leapt too far
>>
>God tier
Agnostic Theist
Agnostic Atheist
>Shit tier
Gnostic Theist
Gnostic Atheist
>>
>>676716
Russian Jon Stewart has had sough of life
>>
>>677625
Yeah, dumbass, religion is just like a pizza topping, how do you know meat lovers is the one for you?

All religions point to the same truth. Now how on back to ribbit
>>
>>676725
You literally can't be more pleb than this. Here's the real tier list:

Best tier
>Well-read non-religionists that formulate their beliefs based on perhaps-not-infallible but reasonable arguments that ring true to them

>Well-read religionists that formulate their beliefs based on perhaps-not-infallible but reasonable arguments that ring true to them

Tolerable tier
>Well-read non-religionists that formulate their beliefs based on perhaps-not-infallible but reasonable arguments that ring true to them, but seem to expect everyone to accept what they believe

>Well-read religionists that formulate their beliefs based on perhaps-not-infallible but reasonable arguments that ring true to them, but seem to expect everyone to accept what they believe

Insufferable tier
>Entry-to-mid level non-religionists that formulate their beliefs based on what rings true to them, but seem to expect everyone to accept what they believe, and if they don't agree they're [insert insult here]

>Entry-to-mid level religionists that formulate their beliefs based on perhaps-not-infallible but reasonable arguments that ring true to them, but seem to expect everyone to accept what they believe, and if they don't agree they're [insert insult here]

Back-to-/pol/-tier
>Proudly ignorant non-religionists that formulate their beliefs based on feels and identities, if you don't agree you're [insert insult here]

>Proudly ignorant religionists that formulate their beliefs based on feels and identities, if you don't agree you're [insert insult here]
>>
>>677715
Armistice? On my 4chan?!
>>
File: 1451336716001.jpg (50KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
1451336716001.jpg
50KB, 400x534px
>>677668
What truth? Not angry fedoraman you're responding to
>>
>>676716

>No Anthro-Supremecist AntiTheist option

Shit tier list.
>>
File: 1435530019108.png (173KB, 322x292px) Image search: [Google]
1435530019108.png
173KB, 322x292px
>>676725
>>
>>677715
There is hope for mankind.
>>
>>677715
THIS
>>
>>676716
Realist tier:
>doesn't believe in afterlife

Wishful thinking tier:
>anything else
>>
>>676716
>God tier
Cult leader with 50 wives and 100 spawn
>Demigod tier
Cult leader with multimillion dollar fortune and your own fanfic holy book
>Good tier
Televangelist with multimillion dollar fortune
>Ok tier
Catholic priest with 20 altar boys
>Normie tier
Christmas and Easter
>Boring tier
Monk
Non-practicing
>Shit tier
Suicide bomber
>Cuck tier
Martyr

>Actually pretty awesome tier
Unflinching self-immolation in the middle of the street
>>
>>677715

Good description.
>>
>>677995
The very same truth my man Schopy there is alluding to

>>678414
>we don't know what happens after death but I'm going to call my opinion the realistic one anyways
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.