[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could bring any one person in history to the future to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
If you could bring any one person in history to the future to show them how they have impacted the world today, who would you bring?
Pic related, if you didn't know, it's from an episode of Dr. Who where the doctor brings Vincent Van Gogh to a museum where his paintings are on display.
>>
Jesus, duh.
>>
>>676005
That'd be some funny shit tbqh senpai
>>
Hitler.

I think he might be a little upset about having become a byword for 'evil'.
>>
>>676005
This. Definitely Jesus. Once you get him acclimated to the present, have him properly inoculated against super aids, and allow him to experience air conditioning and pancakes, find a historian that speaks Aramaic and sit him down for a 1 on 1 30AD - 2016 AD "since you've been gone" history lesson.

Then take him to some mega churches and tell him about Pat Robertson and see where he goes from there. Going over the history of the vatican with him would be top tier entertainment.
>>
>>676034
>Wait...why is the world still here?
>>
>>675997
Hitler, show him how Germany turned into the most cucked country of all time, well in the running with Sweden for the award. He literally fucked Europe forever. For what?
>>
File: angry-jesus.jpg (18KB, 297x350px) Image search: [Google]
angry-jesus.jpg
18KB, 297x350px
>>676034
>"They told me you've been money lending"
>"These images....none of these look like me."
">This is a nice city you've got here, but it doesn't seem very humble to me."
>>
Sappho, probably. Plato? Would say Homer, but this doesn't seem like the type of thread wanting debates.

>>676036
Is this a reference to the possibility that Jesus was an Apocalyptic Essene?
Because if it is, I want you to know that I laughed, and that you made me feel pretty decent about the general direction of humanity for a short moment
>>
>>676034
>Why the fuck is everybody claiming to follow me, all the while wearing shoes and not being homeless vagrants, prepare their souls for judgement?
>I was TRYING to prove to those fucking Aesthetics that I was way more hardcore, but now...fuck.
>>
>Not picking Voltaire and Voltaire only

Imagine the output of dank sarcasm from his side as a response to the current state of world.
>>
>>676099
>this is neither an union nor is it european
>>
Benjamin Franklin
He would be wise and shit, then we could go to a strip club
>>
>>675997
>>676005
Mohammed, to see the shithole he created.
>implying Jesus had anything to do with Christianity.
>>
Thomas Jefferson

>"A christian nation? The fuck are you going on about."
>>
Thomas Jefferson

>"A christian nation? The fuck are you going on about?"
>>
File: paczemu wy nie sluszali.jpg (56KB, 344x427px) Image search: [Google]
paczemu wy nie sluszali.jpg
56KB, 344x427px
>>675997
Stalin
>>
>>676279
That's probably exactly what he would want to do considering he wrote a pamphlet on the advantages of fucking older women
>>
>>676265
good post
>>
>>675997
Hitler
>>
File: 800px-Robert_Edward_Lee.jpg (155KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Robert_Edward_Lee.jpg
155KB, 800x1184px
>>
it would be interesting to bring someone like da Vinci here to see what more he could come up with invention wise
>>
>>675997
Jeanne d'Arc.

I would gently take her hand, guide her to my room and let her sleep on my bed, watching her as she dreamt. All night long I would watch her in silence, readying myself.

When she would wake up comes morning, I would say to her: "You must eat all of these" while handing her a bowl of eggs.
>>
>>676579
why dude
>>
File: 1431245310339.jpg (216KB, 970x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1431245310339.jpg
216KB, 970x1139px
>>676579
>>676670
>>
>>675997
>Gogh
All of the historical inaccuracies and impossibilities with that episode aside the ending always bugged me. Van Gogh had serious daddy issues and was incredibly self deprecating because of it. For his art to be a success would mean a denigration of his father. I highly doubt taking him today to see how much his art is loved would make him very happy.
>>
>>677602
can you elaborate on that
why did he have daddy issues? what happened between his dad and him?
>>
Plato, I imagine once everything had been explained he'd hit the ground weeping.
>>
>>675997
Washington. I just want the "Would the founders have intended X or Y?" conversations to stop.

Also because I'm reasonably certain he'd just start whooping the asses of damn near everyone in the U.S. government.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.