[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Hey /his/torians.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: RussiaBTFO.jpg (296 KB, 640x454) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RussiaBTFO.jpg
296 KB, 640x454
Hey /his/torians.

Some of you are weird and misguided, but I just want to say thanks for being the best board around. You're not pretentious like /lit/ and you succinctly and effectively btfo /pol/ every time they appear.

It's nice to have a board with reasonable discussions.
>>
>>663948
Glad to have you friend.
>>
>>663948
Yeah I don't really contribute much, but I like reading everything.
>>
>>663948
Yeah. Was getting real tired of /pol/'s shit, desu. Before it was /pol/, /k/ and /lit/, in that order. Now it's /his/ all the way. Thanks guys
>>
fuck off

you aren't contributing anything to this board and for that you aren't any better than a /pol/lack

get the fuck out
>>
>>665559
This.

Your sentiments are appreciated OP, but let's make this a /his/ thread.

What /his/ books have you bought recently?
Yesterday I bought
Patrick O'Brian's The Thirteen Gun Salute
Patrick O'Brian's The Golden Ocean
Hornblower books 9 and 10, which I'll read upon finding the first 8 (they were dirt cheap)
M. I. Finley's The Ancient Economy
Chardin's Travels in Persia, 1673-1677
>>
>>663948
/pol/ isn't wrong though
>>
This is a war artwork thread now.

Post/discuss war artwork.
>>
File: 1453588060360.jpg (4 MB, 4000x2998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453588060360.jpg
4 MB, 4000x2998
>>666242
/pol/ is always right
>>
>>666231
I'd prefer to discuss when Russia got crushed in the time of troubles.
>>
>>666231
The first four are >>>/lit/
Stop boasting about the kilos of pigshit you eat.
>>
>>666231
I recently bought The Myth of Sisyphus and Thus Spoke Zarathustra (which I just finished reading)
>>
File: his.jpg (235 KB, 1713x706) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
his.jpg
235 KB, 1713x706
ITT
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 516749

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.