[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >remember the finno korean hyper war happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 374
Thread images: 48

File: 1411266487240s.jpg (4KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1411266487240s.jpg
4KB, 250x238px
>wake up
>remember the finno korean hyper war happened
>>
It wasn't just the loss of life, but the loss of learning and culture and civilization. Probably the worst such event until the Mongols destroyed Baghdad, or maybe the Qin empire's cultural destruction of its rivals.
>>
That didn't ever happen.
>>
File: 1427594517152.jpg (47KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
1427594517152.jpg
47KB, 500x585px
>pecka suutan's speech before the finnish invasion of india
>>
>>651716
>Probably the worst such event until the Mongols destroyed Baghdad, or maybe the Qin empire's cultural destruction of its rivals.
Those events don't even compare. The Finnish-Korean hyper-war was unparalleled in its enormity. The collective trauma was so great that it left an indelible mark on the human epigenome, of which autism is only the most salient feature.
>>
>>651732
>The Finnish-Korean hyper-war was unparalleled in its enormity
I would say the 23rd Crusade comes close, I mean what was the Pope thinking sending armour clad men to fight the Aztec empire in the most humid time of the year in South America? Millions of men were cooked alive inside their own suits before they even saw any combat.
>>
>>651716
Even more more tragic still is the loss of all evidence that it ever happened.
>>
>>651698
Fucking Koreans couldn't sit back and be satisfied with the entire subcontinent of India. They just had to invade Finnish Sri Lanka. It's not even like they had a use for all that oil in the 30th Century BCEDADE. Race war when
>>
>tfw you'll never fight for Angli Saxii in the battle for Britanii
>>
Does anyone else think that the great flood myth arose from one of the final battles of the war, when the Hwan Empire destroyed the dams holding back the Ganges in an attempt to defeat the Finnic Order?
>>
>>651698
Okay, there's one thing I don't get.
The insane destruction and loss of knowledge brought about by the Hyper War must have erased most written documents of the time. How come we still have historical sources about the Hwan and the Finns, and how come we still understand the language?
>>
File: Kumari Kandam.png (82KB, 250x169px) Image search: [Google]
Kumari Kandam.png
82KB, 250x169px
>you will never go on safari in Kumari Kandam with you Atlantean buddies, shooting Lemurian women and children for sport with your rayguns while riding domesticated woolly mammoths

Just kill me now.
>>
>>651883
Nigga rayguns were only invented after the onset of the war. Good luck going on Safari with all the Hwan air fortresses bombing the shit out of peaceful Finnish settlements in Lemmuurija.
>>
File: download (11).jpg (3KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
3KB, 112x112px
>you will never be a finnic grandee
>you'll never lead scores of bloodthirsty jutenhaivens who have never seen green leaves before into the indian jungles to break the back of marauding Korean thunder cavalry
>you will never celebrate with prime vedic pussy and get smacked on some after crushing the warlord Tsing-fu in one of the bloodiest
and spectacular battles in history

Why even bother to be honest family
>>
>>651906
>prime vedic pussy
Absolutely disgusting. Top Tocharian twat all the way!
>>
what the hell is going on in here is this alt history from a video game or something?
>>
File: 1453380496812.jpg (27KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453380496812.jpg
27KB, 640x640px
>tfw you will never experience cromulence, egui, keh, or any of the other 14 emotions that humans were able to experience before the Hwans nerve-stapled everyone
>>
>>651933
hello jap
>>
>>651933
those who need to know already know
>>
>>651961
I feel very urlu about that.
>>
How come the Praxia of the Southern Cape didn't intercede before the emperor's abdication? It all could have been stopped.
>>
>>651961
the hwans did nothing wrong
>>
i'm seeing a lot of finnophile propaganda itt
HWANBROS WW@
>>
>>651988
smelly dumb hwan scum
>>
>>651989
good rhyme but that's wrong, finnic filth
>>
>>651698
Why couldn't the greatest civilizations of proto-pre-history just get along? Why did they have to clash?

Were their prime-cultures so different? What was it about their respective proto-lifestyles that made them hate each other so?
>>
>>652029
An empire that valued freedom and independence and individuality could never co-exist with one based on the primacy of society
>>
File: tfw.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>651698
>mfw those disgusting zipperheads weaponized autism when the finns were just 5 km away from Pyongyang
>>
>>652029
>>652035
Class struggle
Everyone knows the Hwan Empire was driven by the capitalist urge to expand
The instigators of the war were actually Hwan migrant workers in Finnish Kazakhstan going on strike.
>>
>>652054
Fucking Marxists right on time.

Everyone knows the Hwan æconomy and expansionism was driven by the demand of their monarcho-bureaucracy delegating orders to their prima-corporate feudal chiefs.
>>
>>652054
Hey Karl
>>
Can someone give me a link to wtf this is??
>>
The path to human enlightenment was lost with the hwans
>>
I am proud to say that I can trace my heritage back to my greatE1000000 grandfather, who was an elder in the Finnic-Jedi Knight Order. He took on the forces of the Korean Proto-ninjoids in Indhiamraja, and died from a well-placed laser pole strike from a filthy Korean mammoth-rider
>>
>>652054
The Capitalist system is inherently unstable and is incompatible with the fact that the hwan and Finn maintained stable polities for thousands of years. Historical economists are still puzzled as to the economic structure of these states and considering the total absence of archaeological discoveries of imperial monies were not sure to get a definitive answer for several decades. Hell I was talking with the professor of hwan studies at our school and he even suggested that the hwan system might well have been non monetary. Hes lent me a preliminary manuscript hes written on the subject but I haven't looked at it desu. And don't ask for pics; the guy was very clear that I wouldn't share his findings with anyone

Tl;Dr you don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>651698
>Wake up
>Remember the Emu Empire was so great that it destroyed itself, and then started back up on Australia without anyone doing anything.
>Australians exist because the Emu Empire says they can exist.
>>
>tfw you'll never read kang hwa wook's treatise on the 27 orifices
>>
>>651961
How can anyone sit there and claim the Hwans to be an enlightened proto-culture when they engaged in the barbaric act of nerve-stapling, not just of Finnish soldiers and slaves but also of themselves.

Enlightenment cannot come about from self-repression. The answer lies in the meta-streumonic force latent in all living, sentient beings. And yet the Hwans cut themselves off from this vital force, their arrogance leading them to believe they were above all. This is why they were always surpassed in the field of psychokinetic combat.
>>
>>652267
>meta-streumonic force
>the same force that destroyed your precious Finn empires jewel city in the alps

Wow, who knew amplified struemonics are fucking dangerous? Fuck outta here finnboo you got BTFO by your own cuck masters' incompetence
>>
>>652236
>thinking wook holds a candle to even the shittiest, 101-tier jarl philosopher
>DUDE 27 ORIFICES LMAO vs. an unparalleled grasp of onto-dynamics

I guess all that conquering didn't do much for your inherently cuck hwan brains lmao
>>
>>652292
And yet was it not the Finns who made the most advancements? You can't have an omelette without breaking eggs. There have been several failed experiments in harnessing the force all throughout history. The Finnic Psychic Crusaders were one of a small number of successes, but if anything it shows the raw power we're ignoring.

And for what? To follow the path of the Hwans and their broken belief in augmenting the body over the brain? You can brag about the invention of the mimeosome but we don't even have a single one, or even a complete limb. At least we know the experiments in streumonics bore fruit.

tl;dr shut the fuck up you hwanboo, your shitty ""culture"" was nowhere near as advanced as the finnic empire and they destroyed it out of jealousy like petty children
>>
this meme is out of control
>>
>>651806
>implying the divine nuclear war in Vedic myth wasn't a retelling of the great war of the Finns and Koreans
>>
>>652309
Onto-dynamics are as valid as Freudian psychology. Have you even read A. S. Broufmann's books on Hwan orifice theory? They pretty much debunk all aspects of Jarlian philosophy.
>>
File: gallery_105_10_15161.jpg (19KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_105_10_15161.jpg
19KB, 300x294px
>>652227
>Australians exist because the Emu Empire says they can exist.
Australians are just bystanders in a forsaken land forgotten by God.
Emu's are a horrible force of nature but they aren't the physical form of horror that is the cassowary.
>>
>>652317
>muh psychic crusaders
>muh mind over body
>m-muh pithy dignified philosopher-thane

lmao finnboos have been slobbering tengiron's dick for millennia. You're almost as fucking bad as the nietzchefags. Just because he can talk pretty about not wanting a genetically modified hwan mega-dick doesn't mean he's any less of a c.uck
>>
File: Ancient Finnish Empire.jpg (1MB, 1942x1223px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Finnish Empire.jpg
1MB, 1942x1223px
>>652172
>He doesn't know about the Ancient Finnish Empire
>>
>>652326
Bridgman's a fucking hack. Nigga actually thinks Finnic velth-chambers were public bathrooms, not to mention dropping and destroying a priceless jarl heirloom day 1 of the excavation lmao. No wonder he got took off the team and fucked off back academia
>>
>>652172
Have you ever been in a high school history class...?
>>
>>652334
Emus should Kid themselves by the time of the emu war Australia had already sept over the continent displacing the Eli's dismantling their structures. By the time the Australians decided to finish them off the emus were such a non threat the Australians didn't care
>>
>>652344
>Konstantinopolin

Get that shit out of here, Byzantine revisionist. The Finns never called it that, they called it Iistanbullii.
>>
>>652336
I wouldn't expect anything less of a stupid Hwanfag. The Finnic Psyker forces were amongst the most frightening. Why else would the Korean "scientists" (though the elite of Finnish psycho-genetic sciences certainly had other names for them) forcefully stem the flow of amplified streumonic energies to their Rimanah nerves? Well, partially out of the fact they still believed in Jiang Shi's anatomical theories, but mostly fear.
>>
File: Ice Age Sea Levels.jpg (3MB, 7200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Ice Age Sea Levels.jpg
3MB, 7200x3600px
>>652344
But that isn't what Europe looked like that long ago...
>>
>Haven't had the internet for 2 weeks
>See this
Help
>>
>>652391
get the fuck out you hwan kuck. selling us shitty propaganda like we wouldn't know
>>
>>652380
Hwan attitudes toward psychic augmentation stemmed out of a kind mythic ideal of the "mindless" but "powerful, physically dominant hero". They didn't inhibit their mind-channels out of fear (I mean we're talking about the fucking hwan here). Seriously, how many hwan heroes are known for feats of strength and valor and not fruity little aphorisms like your faggy jarl idols

They believed augmenting the body was fair game, but the mind was more precious and integral to the individual AS an individual than obviously, say, just getting bigger biceps. If you read your Schan-wu we probably wouldn't be having this conversation and you wouldn't be embarrassing yourself so pathetically
>>
Anyone else find it peculiar the contributions of the Melanoid kingdoms is never mentioned? Their initial support for the Hwan Empire ensured the consolidation of their gains in the great steppes, but they changed sides once it became clear the Hwan weren't interested in sharing their neural morphic technology.
>>
Both of these empires destroyed the first great united states of America
It was truly United, made up of states, and American.
Until both these empires teemed up on it and destroyed it and everything it stood for so much that the second one only encompasses a fraction of its power and was ruined Because it only had the fragment s from the first USA
>>
>>652421
Lmao Melanoids. Fuck outta here, the evidence is sketchy at best

WE WUZ HWAN MERCENARIES is about the only thing they can be proud of
>>
>>651718
Fucking hypercaust deniers, do you have any humanity?
>>
can somebody explain what is happening in here? I want to learn
>>
>>652403
That sounds like someone who would happily ignore the feats of great Finnic Praxes like Aukusti VII, who fended off a horde of proto-Ankhoid hybrid experiments and detained the rogue Hwan scientist that made these half-man, half-beast abominations.

The Finnish belief was that the mind was a tool. It must be honed like any other part of the body, and more than any other, the mind had the most potential. It's understandable that primitives like the Hwan would fear such a belief.
>>
>>652421
>>652421
That's a very good point. Too many focus on "great empire" approaches to pre-proto-history when the contributions of more minor polities affected world events to the same extent as the Finns and the Hwans. For example, the development of mega-explosives and hyper-ununoctium by the australopithecan city-states directly led to the sinking of Mu, a huge loss to the Hwans that contributed to massive Finnish victories in Shangri-La. It's important to look at the bigger picture.
>>
File: Ancient Hwanguk Empire.jpg (24KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Hwanguk Empire.jpg
24KB, 480x368px
>>652449
>he doesn't know about the Ancient Hwanguk Empire
>>
>>652449
Check out White Empire: The Meteoric Rise of the World's First State by Erwin Fasher. It's tough finding nonbiased secondary sources on both sides but at least fasher is honest about his finnboo predelictions right out the gate

As for the hwan, I liked First Dawn by Samuel Geller and if you're actually feeling like some very educational historical fiction, check out Tiger's Path by Hank Goodman. God-tier dialogue that actually managed to be pretty authentic without being a stuffy transliteration
>>
im fucking dying

someone please write a fan fic, this meme could be the next >h >r >e
>>
>>651784

>Aztec empire
>south america

At least make your shitposting somewhat plausible.
>>
>>652455
>literally advocating for historical participation awards

Lemme guess, another butthurt ankolite? Hwans whooped you dude, get over it
>>
>>652454
Finns had to hone their minds dude, they lived in one of the most inhospitable climates on the planet. Just don't go telling me they're better than the empire whose citizens were content with just being a little stronger for their daily work on the farm. If the Finns had their way we'd be talking proto-finnic on Mars right now. Voracious, power-hungry motherfuckers.
>>
>>652480
I've found that of most Western writers, Alexei Matveev tends to have the least bias in his writings. Unfortunately you have to deal with his flair for the dramatic, along with an understanding of often fundamental theories from both empires. As such a lot of the "science" he writes about is flawed from the start. But no one else grasps the history nor culture like he does.

In regards to Eastern writers, I find the works of Kureshima Daiki the most scientifically accurate. Like most Japanese though he has a strong bias against Korea and so his writings always have a pro-Finnic lean.
>>
>>652482
this would make an awesome CK2 mod

what did the ancient Finnic Empire flag look like?
>>
>>652496
And the Hwan weren't? Their "enhancements" began as simple improvements to the efficiency of workers, but soon the ruling class used it to just conquer. Both empires were notably greedy, and I think acting like that wasn't the case is the great cancer tainting all Finno-Korean discussion.
>>
File: lol_dog.jpg (93KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
lol_dog.jpg
93KB, 755x696px
>mfw reading this thread
Holy shit /his/ has the best memes
How can other boards even compete
>>
>>652543
Because we have all of history to back us up most other boards only have a few decades
>>
File: finnishempirelosers.png (13KB, 308x307px) Image search: [Google]
finnishempirelosers.png
13KB, 308x307px
>>652518
>>
Can we try to get an accurate cronology on the story of the Hwans and the Finns before and during the war without any kind of apologysts? all i can see is muh psychic powers and more bullshit, can't we understand the hyperwar without any kind of fuckers biasing history?
>>
>>652565
I think its safe to say the Hwan were the aggressors. It seems they sought to destroy finnish sovereignty because of their rapidly increasing economic influence. Youll notice hwangkuk was a society completely dependent on conquest, in the same way the third reich was.
>>
>>652565
There's far too little actual material remaining of these empires, and what remains has largely been corrupted or damaged by successors.

What you see is pretty much what we know.
>>
>>652480
dont lie to me :(
>>
>>652573
>this is what finnboos actually believe
>>
>>652573
>Hwans
>aggressors

oh great, another fucking Finn apologist

next you're going to say the Jians did nothing wrong after destroying the goddamn indulgency chambers
>>
>>652581
>Implying Jian elemental flames can melt Finn folded steel
>>
File: this meme is too much.png (305KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
this meme is too much.png
305KB, 540x540px
>>
i love this meme
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 311x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 311x312px
>this fucking thread

elaborate 2bh
>>
File: theworldcirca8000bc.jpg (2MB, 6252x4087px) Image search: [Google]
theworldcirca8000bc.jpg
2MB, 6252x4087px
>>652709
>>
So wait, the Hwans weaponized autism but never advanced past that to Downs Syndrome or Parkinson's?

Seems like they could have taken the entire Eurasian continent if they had continued their research.

Also
>You will never get to hear Supreme Leader Hwan Yun Koo's defense for the war
>you will never be the one to find his body at sea

I wonder if it's still floating upside down on a cross with a pack of ramen in his ass.
>>
>>652482
>someone please write a fan fic

I needed something to do in my spare time.

And I think this is it.

Any relevant or permanent lore I need to know about?
>>
>>652725
>all this revisionism
>no American tribal confederacy, no Amazon empire, no Saharan oasis trade federation

Fuck off back to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>651922
>not importing decadent island whores from Hy-Brasil, Lemuria, Mu and Atlantis
You've got questionable taste in antediluvian ass, anon.
>>
>>652810
>Atlantis
>wanting sea lice

Sea lice carry harlequin baby disease, you nigger-fucking idiot. Good luck getting them out of your pubes with your cheap plastic Finn brushes.

Oh, and the Hwans thank you for that genius trade agreement. How you killed even ten of them I'll never know.
>>
>>651698
>people ITT blaming the Koreans
>>>>>>/pol/
>>
>>652825
>hwanfag getting uppity about stds
>apparently forgot about genital lice

It killed one of your emperors and you faggots still think hwans were blushing little puritans. Fuck off
>>
>>652825
Then get some snowy snatch from Ultima Thule or Hyperborea. It's too cold in their homeland for any bugs.
>>
>>652840
>buying into Finnfaggot propaganda
>printed on presses given to you by Hwans no less

Of course you wouldn't know the difference between STD's and cancer. Probably why so many of your degenerate soldiers died from dick diseases after pillaging Atlantis mainland colonies.

Remember that month you all tried to cure yourselves by throwing radiation at it? Fucking geniuses.
>>
>>652853
Good luck maintaining an erection.

Around the cold OR their women.

Don't know why you didn't give the Hwans the decency of having half-breed ancestors after the war, but all Finns seem to want to fuck are natives barely over the classification of apes.
>>
>>652863
>m-muh pure gook empire

You know hwans invented jelqing right? Before they hit on somatic engineering? By the way, you ever hear of the story between emperor Shi-fah Song and his attempt to seduce an ankolite princess? Literally btfo by the princess of goat herders. You're worshipping an empire of actual honest-to-god manlet PUAs lmao
>>
>>652834
>not loving the based Finngolian Empire for sacrificing itself to put an end to Hwan proto-collectivism

>>>/lit/
>>
>>652497
>>652480
Do NOT listen to these guys. Western academia have a terrible grasp of this subject. You better off starting off with the classic Soviet works (Konstantin Volkhov's Early Finnoc State Formation, or Vissarion Grigorian's Prosopograpical Analysis of the Jussila Family in 51 Century Greater Karelia). Once you've worked you way read these you should read some Sami or Tajik historians.
>>
>all these Finn nationalists
>none of these people realise it was the Finns who started the Hyper war after they enslaved the proto-cossacks
>>
> You will never see the charge of the Woolly Mammoth mounted Finnic Jedi

Feels bad man
>>
This is how deathcults begin. A bunch of scholarly autists make up crazy internal jokes, it leaks out to the public and plebs actually start believing in it.
>>
>>652344
Alright I have to ask.
Why is that one patch of land separated from the rest and not connected?
>>
>>653664
I really fucking hope so senpai.
>>
>>653664
>he thinks it's a joke

Kek. I bet you think the moon landing was a hoax as well.
>>
>They used spears overhand.
Absolutely disgusting. How would the war have turn out if they discovered the superiority of underhand?
>>
>>653928
It was a colony of course. The ancient finns saw promise in Kreikka

>>653967
>using spears underhand
Filthy hwanophile
>>
>>653664
>you will never join a ugric death cult and beat up hwan immigrants in proto-Delhi with your bros
>you will never storm the temple brothel of Pei-ching and ravage its women after a 40cc dose of chemi-erect.
>you will never experience the Kalgan death marches and fight to the bitter end under the cannonade of Hwan psyslingers
>>
I'm genuinely saddened. I wish I could have experienced the intrigue of the proto-sauna nobility and expose the fenno-proto-swede infiltration.
>you will never feel your pores open as the jövkkarii dissolves
>you will never sit by the skyre with your sabremoose while detailing your relationmap in your head to plan your advance of the tribe into the honour of the shaman halls
>you will never eat universally renowned proto-finnic cuisine before it gets forgotten after the hyper war
>>
>>651698
>You were born too late to participate in the third Greco-Armenian Genocidal crusade and gloriously remove kebab
>You were born too soon to participate in the 4th peacekeeping operation of great emperor Vlad the Inputer in North America
>You were born just in time to see the Germanic people united under one flag
>>
File: 1326622855138.jpg (78KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
1326622855138.jpg
78KB, 639x595px
>That hymn to God-Emperor Väinämöinen when he fled across the galaxy to save what remained of Finnic technology
>>
>>653619
WE

WUZ

COSSACKS N SHIEET
>>
>>654200
>tfw we will never find the encapsulated human emotions that the hwans stole from humanity
>tfw the Finnic psycho Marines gave their life to fly across the galaxy to save the emotions, as well as other important runic engineering techniques and scientific info
>tfw you realize we are living in a dark age
>>
Do you think the Hwan could take on the Emu confederacy? I think it would be close but the confederacy would win a Pyrrhic victory.
>>
What the fuck is going on in this thread?
>>
>>654380
There's a bunch of Hwan apologists shitting up a civilized discussion about the Hyperwar.
>>
It's amazing how Egypt, Mesopotamia and virtually every civilization after the hyper war weren't nearly as advanced as the Finns and Hwans were. You've got to give them credit.
>>
>>654392
>>>/finn:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD/

Honestly, all you guys is fucking shitpost. The Hwan empire were LIBERATORS.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (30KB, 640x391px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
30KB, 640x391px
>>652560
>>
Nice memes desu.

Is this all you have?
>>
What is the relationship between the Ancient British migration to New Zealand 4000 years ago and Ancient Finns? Did they flee from the Ancient Finn rulers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLRrUNuLC4Y
>>
File: Illdoit.png (35KB, 383x385px) Image search: [Google]
Illdoit.png
35KB, 383x385px
>You will never Take slaves for the God-Emperor Väinämöinen.
>You will never implant jewish genes into korean slaves, destroying them from the inside.
>>
>>654546

>ywn be an Ancient British slave of Ancient Finns
>ywn have to sail to the only place in the world they can't find you, New Zealand
>>
>>654561
>ywn establish the british khanate in New Zealand
>>
>>652391
Don't fall for the mesopotamian revisionism.
>>
>>654541
The Albionic sailors fled the devastation of the Finnic imperials who used their psychic powers to flood the mainland and turn the region of what is not Britain into an archipelago

They sailed guided by sea birds until they saw it: white shores and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise. The Albionic tribes settled and divided themselves into twin kingdoms of the north and south island.
>>
Someone make an official chronology.
>>
>>654602
planning on making a video explaining the chronology of the war, if anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know
>>
>>654615
Figure out who started the war.
>>
>>652777
Write it like a legitimate history book, not some Warhammer knock off. Like Guns of August or some other war chronology.
>>
>>654652

Even with the recent resurgence of interest in the period, that's still very much an open question.

Especially since Hwang Chrono-nauts tampered with the timeline in a last-ditch effort to tamper with the Finnic genomic history.
>>
File: Finnish Jedi Academy.jpg (48KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
Finnish Jedi Academy.jpg
48KB, 658x370px
>yfw the Proto-Finnic Jedi Knight cult still lives
>>
>>654662
>ilmoita siitä kun kysyt jotakin
ayyy
>>
>>654662
>The ancient and honorable Hwang elite warriors have been completely wiped from history
Sometimes the cost of """victory""" isn't worth it.
>>
>implying the hyperwar even happened

WAKE UP SHEEPLE.
>>
>>654673
>implying it didn't happen
Fuck off shill
>>
>>654673
Yeah and the Proto-Israeli holocaust never happened either, right?

Back to /pol/
>>
>>654655
What site could I put it up on?
>>
Not the same person but you could put it up as a google document and then just posting updates now and again.
>>
>>654701
4 chan
>>
>>654701
Make a blog or use fictionpress or something.

Or you could make a thread on /his/ every week and post new chapters of The History of the Finno-Korean Hyperwar.
>>
>>654733
I might start a tumblr and do the blog bit and then also report back here every week.
>>
>>654615
Make it a hardcore history parody
>>
>>654733
we need to chronicle this with gondola memes
>>
File: spurdo.png (43KB, 288x302px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
43KB, 288x302px
>tfw ancestor of the last Finnish Emperor
>>
Anything about the ancient pyramids found in Bosnia? What did the Finns use them for/why were they built?

I think they were massive libraries. The content of these libraries was scattered all over the land after the destruction of the Finnish Empire. All of the early High Cultures based their knowledge upon the books found in the Bosnian libraries
>>
>>654668
>honorable
>>
>>654673
This

After the capture of the Stonehenge research center and the Illyrian Intergalactic Communications Pyramids and the subsequent dimensional collapse of Atlantis there was nothing stopping the Hwan Empire from developing sisu-generators and with the help of fenno-swede infiltration enslave the whole population. The war never happened because the Finnish Empire never got a chance.

I pray to Väinämöinen that our brothers and sisters may escape this hamsterweel.
>>
File: eD6jQ4p.jpg (210KB, 1200x942px) Image search: [Google]
eD6jQ4p.jpg
210KB, 1200x942px
>>651698
I am about to have a panic attack someone please give me an overview of this event for noobs please
>>
>>654742
please this
>>
Around what year did the war start? How far back are we talking?
>>
Redpill me on Mexico's involvement in the FKHW
Yes, I know about Pancho Villa.
>>
>>654779
so you can post it on reddit?

pls leave
>>
>>652470
more like Hwangcuck
>>
>>654742
Oh

God

THIS THIS THIS
>>
File: 156996-Sepik.jpg (316KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
156996-Sepik.jpg
316KB, 1280x1024px
>You will never experience the time when grand admiral Shlee Zing Pow first met Arch Duke Kelämenim the third after their joint victory over the Cossack sea-people's oceanic sea super fortress in the great battle of the Arälonien river on the coast of Tajikistan
why live but also where did everything go so wrong?
>>
>>654841
Where's the art from?
>>
As we speak I am gathering all the lore I can to begin writing The Forgotten History of the Finno-Korean Hyper War.

I'll make a new thread sometime next week with either the full first chapter, or part of it.
>>
>ywn be based tengiron
>ywn school hwan emissaries in the summer of 11342 BC when Hwein-lo threatened to eradicate the outlying finnic colonies with only a single squadron of heron troops
>"The Shining Emperor is lord of this world, he requests the subjugation of your people as casually as he might call over a cupbearer"
>"If that is so, it will be a poisoned cup"

BASED FUCKING TENGIRON
>>
But guys, what happened to Belgian Atlantis?
>>
>>654856
excellent
>>
File: Ivanov-art-9.jpg (254KB, 900x676px) Image search: [Google]
Ivanov-art-9.jpg
254KB, 900x676px
>>654852
Vsevolod Ivanov

I think he may have had some exposure to the seeing stone of Milnuomomn the Elder at some point in his life
>>
>>654871
>He actually believes in Atlantis
Please, anon, we're discussing history here.
>>
>>651698
The saddest part is that it could have all been avoided, the empires were well on their way to peace until it was Atlantean Saboteurs falsified information out of sheer jealousy.
>>
>>654888
>it was the eternal atlantean! I swear!
The Finnish Embargo on Nepal essentially genocided the local Gurung Democracy. The Hwan couldn't just sit there while the Finns acted like tyrants.
>>
>>654888
Hwanboo detected

>w-we didn't rape and pillage peaceful Finnic colonies h-honest
>>
>>654901
I'm >>654899. The reason the Hwan had to raid the Finnic colonies was due to their disgusting abuse of the locals. If you read the ancient Finnic text "Liver of Darkness", you'll see that even the Finns were disgusted at how the officials treated the local Minotauri.
>>
File: 1448235503314.png (10KB, 243x194px) Image search: [Google]
1448235503314.png
10KB, 243x194px
>>651784
>Millions of men
>they brought less than a thousand men
>>
Lads we need a Musou game
>>
SUOMI
>>
>>654909
Sounds like you're deep in the Hwan propaganda buddy. The translation for Ancient Finnic texts has always been dodgy, and I wouldn't trust Bridgman's localisations even if they were the only ones available.

Hwan Genegolems had been causing trouble for smaller Finnish colonies for years before the Finns even sent a single Psychic Crusader to a Hwan home.
>>
>>654737
>tumblr
No
>>
>>654753
It was the final part of an Angel Halo (Victory Gundam) esque superweapon constructed when it was apparent that the war was hopeless.
>>
>>654922
>The translation for Ancient Finnic texts has always been dodgy

Well that's not a problem for me because I took the time to study the ancient Finnic language.

>Sounds like you're deep in the Hwan propaganda buddy

I'm actually being paid by the Finnish government for my research; both sides had their flaws, but it was the regular people who truly suffered.

>Hwan Genegolems
Proven to be false. Genegolem was actually a mistranslation for Genie Jew, an board game. It caused trouble as neighbours would have disputes over who won in a match.
>>
The Finnish-Korean hyper-war?? Sources? Never heard of it. You mean the Mongol conquests?
>>
>>654943
How could the pyramids be constructed by the Finns without the stolen Hwang Genegolems?
>>
>>654949
Back to ribbit
>>
>>654940
Why didn't they use it?
>>
>>654953
Maybe they did use it, maybe they didn't. We just don't know because everything has been wiped out.
>>
>>654949
May, Timothy. "The Finnish Art of War." Westholme Publishing, Yardley. 2007. ISBN 978-1-59416-046-2 / ISBN 1-593216-046-5

Morris Rossabi (28 November 2014). Cultures in Dispute: The Hyper War of Finns and the Hwan. BRILL. ISBN 9781-90-04-28529-3.
>>
>>654951
Genegolems are vastly overrated, modern historiography estimates that no fewer than 500 were operational at any given time.

The intense psychic resources devoted to their control were better spent elsewhere and the Finns understood that.
>>
>>654951
It was actually due to the period of collaboration between the Hwan and Finns after the great Persian Wars, when Darius the 12th invaded both Hwan and Finn lands. In order to prevent further wars, the Hwan and Finn Architects "Auutu" and "Qui-gon" devised blueprints for the pyramids, and used their genetic strength and builder armies (composed of Cossacks) to build the pyramids together.
>>
>>654943
We know from etchings in the Bosnian megapyramids that the Finns did use slave labor in the form of Genegolems, a fact very much corroborated in relics found buried deep under the now-Mongolian steppe.

>>654968
We might not know exact numbers but we know they were used. In fact, we don't even know how Finnic Mind Beholders were able to wrest control from the Hwan soldiers imprisoned in those shells of flesh and metal.
>>
Where was the Weewuz clan of Africa in all of this.
>>
>>654979
What you, and others are referring to as "Genegolems" has actually been found to be "Serbians".

>>654980
Go to /pol/ or /int/ if you want to shitpost.
>>
>>654961
Quite satisfactory presentation of the source. Thanks famiglia
>>
>>654982
I suggest you go back to /pol/ for trying to discredit the achievements of the Weewuz.
>>
My liberal Muslim transgendered professor told me that the Hwans actually treated woman better, is this true?
>>
Why did the Hwan use so few Proto-Ninjas, surely they must have seen their utility and sought to produce more.
>>
>>654980
Ankhoid primitives were largely uninvolved in the starting centuries of the conflict. Finnish psidoctors tried to harness the abilities of the mind but were unable to proceed beyond basic psychokinesis, though some reports of the power of psychic fire were said to be filed somewhere.

The Hwan had much more success using their mechanical knowledge to create pseudo-cyborg soldiers out of Ankhoid slaves. Attempts at using genetic splicing failed immensely, and no one really knows why or what the Hwan attempted, since almost all of their history was lost as a result of the war.
>>
I believe that the Finn's really did use the Pyramid superweapons do devolve the minds of every sentient creature on Earth, taking out the Hwang along with themselves. How else could you explain these great advanced empires getting wiped from the face of the Earth?
>>
>>654996
Gib Sum-Suq was their most famous general, she was revered among her followers, not to mention her personal guard of female virgin warriors, I would say with this in mind, they treated women pretty well for the time, certainly better than the patriarchal societies they were fighting against.
>>
>>655002
Only so many qualified to become them. That doubled with the spread of the Hwanian horse plague around the time of when the army was raised really hindered them
>>
>>655008
Stupid Hwan poster
>>
>>655002
>so few Proto-Ninjas
They used millions, they just couldn't be seen most of the time, remember when the Finnish high chief fell from his balcony? wink wink
>>
>>655002
Proto-Ninjas were incredibly useful but incredibly hard to produce. According to "The Technology of the Hwan Military" (Dr. Phillip O. Lawrence, 1999) the Proto-Ninjas were the product of a solid millennium of psycho-resistant alloy research, to make them immune to the Finn's increasingly strong products of psychic training. Excluding the costs of making this alloy, the fact is they needed the best soldiers, that would be worth spending so much on. As >>655018 said, the plague infecting Hwan colonies and even parts of the mainland, along with a general military presence being required, simply meant there couldn't be that many.
>>
Do we have any info on the Finnic Jedi?
>>
>>655008
Was there ever a doubt that the Finns were autistic, genocidal war criminals?
>>
>>655018
Oh right, but what was really interesting is how the proto-ninjas were able to survive in hidden villages after the war (albeit they lost much knowledge).
>>655021
Nigga that was just soldiers with Hwan cloaking technology, you can't just use an invisibility device and claim the 'WE PROTO-NINJA NAO"
>>
Is this remnants of ancient finnish sauna?
>>
>finno korean hyper war
Probably the most gruesome conquest in history next to the Mongol conquests. Some estimate 400.000 million deaths, some even go as far to claim it was 1 billion. But that was nothing compared to ever lasting barren wastelands this conflict left all across Asia and parts of Scandinavia. Fuck that
>>
>>655034
Hwanaboos everyone
>>
>>655026
There are theories of Jedi using Space Mammoths to combat Hwan Space Type Genegolems fo control of the Lagnrange points to set up theit orbital lasers and stop Hwan from setting up their own during the height of the war.
>>
>>655031
Stupid Hwan poster
>>
>>655002
Look at this pleb, you didn't even read Rosabi's book. You should at least try some entry-level literature before claming something like that again
>>
>>655043
>Space Mammoths
You don't get to take giant Arctic hunting spiders and pretend that they're fucking Space Mammoths, Finnfags really are fucking delusional
>>
>You will never witness the last charge of Finnish mammoth riders against Hwan artillery.
>>
>>655043
See >>654879 modern depiction of a Genegolem that escaped one of the transmogrification facilities near the alps of Egypt (Sphinx in the background)
>>
>>655050
It was power armor for the Space Mammoths. They weren't Spiders stupid Hwan poster.
>>
>>655052
Except late to modern Hwan artillery was equipped by cloned and trained mammoths and its widely speculated some such mounted beast took down the walls of the Finnish capital.
If anything Hwan's greatest invention were mounted mammoths.
>>
What do people think about the supposed Jedi revolt in the Finnic Empire? I know there isn't much information about it, with some claiming it was just Hwan propaganda, but others say that the Finnic Empire simply suppressed most information about it after the rebellion was quashed.
>>
File: ss+(2015-07-01+at+01.41.45).jpg (322KB, 1011x935px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-07-01+at+01.41.45).jpg
322KB, 1011x935px
>>655056
>stupid Hwan poster.
I didn't study the Finno-Korean hyper war for 6 years at university to be called a 'stupid Hwan poster' by some jumped up punk on a Mongolian Yu-Gi-Oh trading card board. Let me tell you right now, my historical research is as unbiased as you can find, you will not find anyone like me, anyone who will look into every nook and cranny of an argument, who will weave through the web to find ALL the information I can, in order for me to come up with the best view of the world I can, a view that leaves nothing out, a view that leaves me as the MOST knowledgeable person on the web. Let me tell you now kid, my knowledge is as good a weapon as any, you wanna trade blows? I'll trade blows, lets see if you can match my knowledge of the katana, or even ancient Finnish military tactics? Not even a little bit of Hwan supply line problems? Yeah, I didn't think so, maybe you should just leave and let the adults talk about history, it's clear to me, that you don't have what it takes.
>>
>>655052
>you will never be one of the the proto-ninjas that heroically tried and failed to stop the Finns from firing off the Pyramids in the Final Charge
>you will never fail to save sentient life in the universe
>>
>>655081
>some jumped up punk on a Mongolian Yu-Gi-Oh trading card board
>>
>>655069
I heard that the emperor used experimental Gene Soldiers made with techniques stolen from the Hwan to execute the rebellious Jedi.
>>
Does anyone know anything about Ancient Finnish or Hwan dating systems?

When was year one for them?
>>
>>655081
Well you obviously don't know shit about the Earth Orbital Campaign of the war.
>>
>>655099
Most of everything got lost in the aftermath of the Pyramids being used. We are lucky we even have any information at all.
>>
>>655099
Now I have studied too much into that, but from what I have learned, the Finns and Hwan had a very different concept of them, to them, there was no 'year one' as we would see it as they saw time as an infinitely layered reality with whatever timing being our perception that created that 'time' (I put time in quotations here as they referred to this particular time with a different word that has no real translation, at least not with our current language) and as such their dating system was radically different from ours.
>>
>You will never be a Finnic Jedi making your final stand during the Fall of Iistanbullii after being under siege for centuries
Feels bad
>>
>>655069
the Jedi tried to overthrown God-Emperor Väinämöinen and betray Finland in the later years of the FKHW

as anon puts it >>655090 God-Emperor Väinämöinen sent his apprentice Anakilömone Heslagemn-Skipper with a division of elite Gene soldiers to the Jedi temple in Istanbullii to put an end the rebellion once and for all
>>
>>651698

Do you really need two threads about your shitty meme?
>>
>>655116
Were these peoples even human? Did they have the same perception of time?
>>
>>655133
Ur life is a shitty meme you Hyperwar denier.
>>
>>652441
>muh 60 gorillion proto finns
>>
>>655129
Yes but what was interesting was that the Finnic Jedi structure and prestige in the Empire was mostly unchanged despite the rebellion (perhaps do to a large contingent of the Jedi still being loyal to the Finnic Empire).
>>
>>655129
Good old Shëëv

But if I've got this right, the Jedi were under siege by both the Hwan and their own nation. Harsh.
>>
>>655133
You can't prove or disprove the finno-korean hyper war, and therefore this thread is perfectly valid.
>>
>>655146
Pales in comparison the the casualties caused by the Finnish Pyramids being used just once. Fucking Finns.
>>
>>655135
>Were these peoples even human
Of course they were human, just...more informed about the realities. Also what do you mean by 'did they have the same perception of time.'
>>
File: us marines.jpg (144KB, 995x544px) Image search: [Google]
us marines.jpg
144KB, 995x544px
Who would win?
>>
>implying the Finns made the pyramids
>implying they even activated the Pyramids
Everyone knows it was really the Hwan who were behind the Pyramids. Fucking genocidal Koreans.
>>
File: Dort Vedelomnen.jpg (31KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Dort Vedelomnen.jpg
31KB, 360x480px
>>655151
It was a bit odd that they all started wearing black after that point in their history, but yeah
>>
>>655163
Stick.
>>
File: 1446688390059.png (151KB, 449x442px) Image search: [Google]
1446688390059.png
151KB, 449x442px
I really want a book about this so bad. These threads already made the stories as it goes and all it need is someone with decent writing skills and autism to compile it.
>>
>>655161
Perhaps there is more to it than them just being more informed about reality, maybe the Pyramids did something to the future generations of men, disabling some additional "sense" pertaining to the perception of time.
>>
>>655165
>buying into the Pyramid meme
I bet you think the reason aliens don't visit us is because the Pyramids killed them all.
>>
>>655182
How did the Pyramids even work. I get that they were built at strategic points around the Earth and linked together and also that they were used when the stars aligned to maximize the effect. My question is, is that much psychic power even possible. Like getting enough psychic power to completely mind wipe every sentient creature to ever exist and revert their minds to the level of babies.
>>
>>655195
Obviously it's possible if it happened. The question isn't whether that power can exist, but whether it should. Do humans have the right to harness that sort of power? That being said, do subhuman Finnish dogs have the right to harness that power?
>>
>>655181
With how little information we have, it's hard to tell the why or how Humanity's knowledge degrade so drastically after the collapse.
>>
>>655211
>implying the Pyramids weren't made and used by the Hwan
Stupid Hwan posters trying to change history to make Finns look bad.
>>
>>655226
I'm no Hwanaboo, but the Finns were objectively the aggressors in the war.
>>
File: 1435839332084.png (198KB, 389x365px) Image search: [Google]
1435839332084.png
198KB, 389x365px
I really want to enjoy this meme but can you sperglords give some actual information on how the meme started instead of pretending like King of the Hill Online is a real thing
>>
>>655246
If you spent any significant amount of time on this website, or more specifically this board you would have already heard of the Ancient Finnic Empire and the Hwan-guk before. This was simply the natural development of these.
>>
>>655246
IIRC someone posts the hwan empire map and some time after that someone posts the ancient finnish empire map and then the rest just kinda happened
>>
>>655246
read a fucking book jesus christ
there is so much material on the hyper-war it's not even funny
don't be uneducated you faggot
>>
>>655256
I've seen just a couple images of colors on maps with a bunch of fake ass funny names but no relevant context. Did somebody on 4chan just conjure this up one day the past few months? Or are there actually hyper nationalist Koreans and Finns out there who believe this Atlantis nonsense?
>>
>>655265
There are people who believe this nonsense. Not the proto-ninja and Finn-jedi knight shit or Pyramid decimation, but in the existence of these ancient empires.
>>
>>655246
It's pretty much just like King of the hill online
>>
>>655271
Well is there any relevant information on those people then (that aren't completely fake book titles, authors, and isbn numbers)?
>>
Does anyone know of the Finnic Jedi really used lightsabers or were they just swords made from special alloys that the Jedi imbued with psychic energy (hence the glow and sound and also ability to cut nearly anything described in ancient Finn texts).
>>
File: it_begins.png (10KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
it_begins.png
10KB, 610x520px
And so our story begins...
>>
>>655237
>implying it wasn't the agressive expansion of the upstart Hwan empire
In any case, everyone agrees that the Pyramids were something created really late in the war so I don't get why you brought up who started the war.
>>
>>655289
No there is no relevant information, because there is no evidence.
>>
>>655302
>Korean author
Totally unbiased right?
>>
>>655290
Of course they weren't "real" jedi from the star wars movies. Their weaponry and tactics resembled them so much and their actual names have been lost to time, so we refer to them as jedi.
>>
>>655306
It actually will be.

I intend to make this a meme among may mays.
>>
>>655156
>Shëëv
I still can't believe that that's his real name.
>>
>>655303
The Hwan were staging a defensive war up until it became apparent that the Finns wanted nothing less than their utter annihilation. This is obvious to anyone who has done any real research on the subject. Also, how do you propose the Hwan could have even activated the Pyramids? For all their technological prowess, the psychic abilities of the Hwan were very limited when compared to the Finn's and their Jedis.
>>
>>655314
Looking forward to this 2bh. Finally an unbiased look at the greatest millenia spanning war this world has ever seen.
>>
>>655323
But remember the Hwan had Orgone cannons.
>>
File: 1339348163171.jpg (44KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
1339348163171.jpg
44KB, 300x269px
>>655246
>le everything is a meme
Millennial trash. A high level of discourse is expected on this board, if you want to discuss the hyper war just read some of the plethora of published works on it by historians.
>>
File: 492096.jpg (200KB, 1363x1012px) Image search: [Google]
492096.jpg
200KB, 1363x1012px
>>655314
Then don't forget to include the ancient White Khanate of the American Steppe before they were mongrelized by traitorous Emu immigrants from the south.
>>
>>655330
this is the bad part of the meme
>please look to this evidence I swear exists but to which no search engine can find the faintest trace
>>
>>655330
What universities do you advise me to go to in order to further my knowledge of the Hÿper-Wär ?
>>
>>655323
I hear of an unholy psyker Genegolem made from the amalgamation of multiple captured Finnish Jedi and psykers. Remember both Empires were in pretty bad shape and both did some really fucked up shit to get the upperhand. Some texts even claim that the Jedi and psykers were still aware of what was happening while they were part of that eldritch beast and yet could do nothing as their powers were turned on their countrymen. Many went insane.
>>
>>655335
Then you searched wrong. Using well a search engine requires some skill.Did you try google scholar ?
>>
>>655335
>search engines
How about you try actual databases of academic journals or *gasp* go to a library?
>>
>>655343
The record is in the Pnakotic manuscripts, isn't it ?
>>
>>655302
>not calling it Hwans, Germs, and Finns
>>
>>655329
>muh Orgone cannons meme
If anything the fact that they had to use cannons to amplify their powers is evidence that they lacked the physiological capabilities to activate the pyramids themselves.
>>
>>655349
I think so.
>>
File: ababa.png (144KB, 897x581px) Image search: [Google]
ababa.png
144KB, 897x581px
>>655331
They have been cataloged.
>>
Is it true that Turks are descended from insectoid creatures that the Hwan genetically altered, enslaved and then used as shock troopers against the Finns?
>>
>>655347
trying way too hard nu-male
>>
>>655337
Unfortunately, most records of the conflict exist only under tight wraps in the North Korean state archives in Pyongyang. You must defeat the current Kim dynasty leader of North Korea (who are descendants of the original Hwan proto-ninjas) in single combat to access them.
>>
>>655359
don't forget their concepts of time >>655116
>>
>>655364
Yes, whereas Greeks descended from the mutant laser mooses used by the Finns, hence the hostility.
>>
>>655364
no, they originated from cockroaches everybody knows that
>>
>>655367
How do you guys get past the Kims? I find that closing my eyes for 5 seconds to awaken my latent Jedi powers always seems to work.
>>
>>655359
Don't forget the Pyramids controversy and the Orbital Campaign. Also the seige and fall of Iistanbullii.
>>
>>655390
link to posts, please.
>>
>>655393
Ctrl+f my friend.
>>
>>655331
what are you talking about what
>>
>>655364
Yes. Thousands of years later, this Turkroach tribe, now nomadic wanderers after the fall of the proto-Finns, defeated the ancient Etruscans in a great war and their kings, Romulus and Remus went on to found the Roman Empire. 1453 was reclamation, not conquest.
>>
File: British_Museum_122.jpg (80KB, 690x508px) Image search: [Google]
British_Museum_122.jpg
80KB, 690x508px
Rare period figurine of a Finn übertank, circa 13141 BC, found in the ruins of the great city of Ebïnspürdoo, nowadays Cairo.
It is thought to have been part of some unknown cult.
Exposed in the British Museum, in the Hyper-War gallery.
>>
>>655359
Remember the important contributions of the Weewuzian Republics
>>
>>655359
The Jewish Emus of Old Israel and the White Humans of the North American wildlands once lived side by side in peace and harmony in the Americas, forming great empires, but alas, perverted race-mixers proved the fragility of their peace when the offspring of the Emu-Human union became Indians and Hebrews. The Americas were sundered by centuries of petty infighting among them, and collapsed totally in the mid 10000s BC, which is the first evidence of Indian habitation.
>>
File: AFE86000841.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
AFE86000841.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>655406
Discovery of the statuette by Howard Carter, December 1922
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 630x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 630x414px
Will we ever talk about the ingenuity used by Finnish General Tabulli Svegvre in the battle of Hurakhin Crossing

>outnumbered 3 to 1
>Hwan had Proto Ninjas
>used Mammoths to cross the mountains
>ambushed Hwan with Mammoths
>virtually entire Hwan army routed/destroyed
>liberated Hwan occupied Mesopotamia
>personally led his troops
>didn't scorched the earth with Pyramids like other generals

Wasn't there a more based battle than this
>>
>>655421
>Calvary ?

Please be more precise in your sources, only hard evidence is accepted, we're a serious board
>>
is it true that the ancient Fins recorded their history exclusively in the form of Anime-style hieroglyphics?
>>
File: serunebro.jpg (37KB, 650x627px) Image search: [Google]
serunebro.jpg
37KB, 650x627px
>>655429
Nope, get out Hwanaboo, they used exclusively proto-runes.
Here is a depiction of their hyperlaser, fired during the third battle of pre-Tokyo, 19854 BC
>>
>>655429
hence the autism
>>
>>655426
>he doesn't know that the Mesothelioma Freedom Fighters were at the battle
>he doesn't know of their valiant sacrifice so that the Mammoths can pass the mountain

They didn't die for no reason, without them, the Hwan would have routed the entire Finnish Army before the Mammoths arrived
>>
>>655429
Not sure if it was exclusively recorded in this form, but I do know is that finnic use of psychic forces was intimately tied to the interpretation of their texts.
>>
>>652725
>World map only includes top 7 states at the time, + random north east africa strip
>Not even top 7 by territory, literally just the creator's favorite 7 states

What is this absolute faggotry
>>
>>654491
>You've got to give them credit
For what, bringing us back to the stone age?
>>
>>654599
>He thinks Britain is an archipelago
I guess I can disregard your muh finnic oppressors narrative, as well as your hand wringing about basic psychic powers.
>>
How many dead, as a whole ?
>>
>>655175
this
>>
>>655335
I feel the same way too desu. Had there not been ninjas and jedis involved it wouldn't be such a reddit tier meme
>>
>>655553
>le reddit tier meme meme

At least be respectful to the victims of this war
>>
>>655553
>meme
A high level of discourse is expected on this board. If you want to discuss pseudo-history you can go to >>>/x/
>>
>>655302
This anon reporting in.

Chapter 1 is complete and chapter 2 is in the works.

Chapter 1 turned out fairly short but it's only an introduction. Should I post, and if so, where?
>>
>>655582
Pastebin.
>>
>>655569
we should absolutely post something akin to this thread on /x/ :^)
>>
>>655553
Le reddit boogeyman

Kill yourself
>>
>>655582
here
>>
>>655569
>/his/ is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected. History can be examined from many different conflicting viewpoints; please treat other posters with respect and address the content of their post instead of attacking their character.
>When discussing history, please reference credible source material, and provide as much supporting information as possible in your posts.
>reference credible source material
>provide as much supporting information

Pot calling the kettle black?
>>
>Lt. Böörnïng: Excellent, this document lays out the Hwan's future plans
>Private Ööräkï: What does it say?
>Lt: Hmm, let's see... Operation Shiva will- MY GOD!
>Private: What is it Lieutenant? What does it say?
>Lt: The Hwan want to use the Pyr [Lt. Böörnïng's Space Mammoth was unfortunately shot down at this point and everything that he may have learned was lost in the ensuing explosion]
t. Secret Finnish Imperial War records

What was the Lieutenant going to say? How would the war have been changed?
>>
>>655582
Pastebin it
>>
The Forgotten History of the Finno-Korean Hyperwar

By Han Myung-soo

Chapter 1: A History in Perspective

History as it is taught today covers what are believed to be the most
influential and world-changing events that have ever taken place. The
French Revolution, the Second world war, the independence of the United
States; various great wars, social policies, and catastrophes that have
molded each and every society that we live in today.

But there is one war that is not taught about in schools. Two great empires
that have been forever lost due to the passage of time, human meddling,
and simple bad luck. This book hopes to cover, catalog, and detail
every facet of the greatest conflict to have ever taken place on our planet;
the Finno-Korean Hyper War.

The hyper war fought between the Finnish and Hwan empires brought about change
that readers very often find difficult to believe. It is easy for us to think
of the annihilation of a people when we are taught of the holocaust, or of the
more successful battles between the Spanish Conquistadors and the Aztec empire.
The difference between the Hwans and the Aztecs, though, is that we still remember
the Aztecs. During and after the fall of the Hwan-guk, the Finnish empire set its
sights on the complete destruction of any and all policies, relics, and other
evidence that the Hwan empire had even existed at all. The bloodthirst of Hernando
Cortez pales miserably in the face of the destruction campaign wrought by the use
of the Finnish Empire's ultimate weapons of destruction.

(1/2)
>>
>>655609
Not our fault that the one and only time the pyramids were used, they wiped out everything.
>>
>>655623
What the reader must understand is that the level at which the Finno-Korean hyper war
changed and shaped the present day is unimaginably great. We are still discovering
various elements of today's society that were left as mere imprints from the existence
of the great empires and their various allies and enemies. Everything from governments to
mere social interaction comes from our forefathers of a forgotten time. Would you
believe that modern Finnish social etiquette is nothing more than the result of an
extremely powerful biological weapon used against their ancestors by the Hwans? Most
fall into doubt and suspicion long before they begin to believe the truth.

So I hope you, the reader, are able to adequately let go of your perception and beliefs
of the modern world, in order to fully understand these greatest of empires. I hope you,
the reader, are among those who fail to accept the reality of this war due to
preconceived notions of history and its evolution. I hope you are ready to learn of the
greatest war to ever shape our every way of life.

(2/2)
>>
File: 1334355061137.jpg (17KB, 238x217px) Image search: [Google]
1334355061137.jpg
17KB, 238x217px
>>655626
>>
>>655622
>>655587
Okay, here's the pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/tZcDJiKf
>>
>>655609
Haven't you read Ilmatar Väinämöinen's "History of the Finno-Korean Hyper War" ?
(Harvard University Press, ref no. 42513)

There's also Pang Dong Kek's "The Hwan Legacy", pretty good, too, the chapters on Orgone harvesting offer a unique insight on the Hwan society.
(Springer Verlag, ref no 1466-124)
>>
>>655553
what kind of person disrespects the brave Finnish Jedi and proto-ninja's that died in the FKHW?

A wise Finnish Jedi named Yöddaalomnekep once said "you either die a Väinämöinen or live long enough to become the Sampo from Louhi."
you my friend have become the Sampo from Louhi
>>
>>655636
Why not make a General for all of this

/fhhg/- Finnish-Hwanguk Hyperwar General
>>
>>655627
>>655623

Këk
>>
>>655652
Because generals are cancer. It's better to just have these threads every now and then.
>>
>tfw you're not gonna stop memeing this until legit historians have to debunk it on CNN and finno korean hyper war is spoken on live television

Who else /extrememe/ here?
>>
>>655614
Based Hwan Space Type Genegolem shooting down disgusting Finns.
>>
>>655652
I'll do that when I complete chapter two.

Don't expect them all to be this short, it's just that I don't have too much to work with for an introduction.

The next chapter will be detailing the societies, social policies, and governance of the Finnish and Hwan empire, plus three other great nations. It will be much longer than this, and I'll make a pastebin and post it in the thread when it's finished.

If I continue the rate at which I'm writing every day, I should have a pretty sizeable chapter in a little less than a week.

As I said before, next chapter will be going over the empires, chapter 3 will be chronicling the events that led up to war, and 4 will get right into the war's early years.
>>
File: cant stop feeding the troll.jpg (449KB, 1964x978px) Image search: [Google]
cant stop feeding the troll.jpg
449KB, 1964x978px
>>655640
Oh of course I've heard of those entirely fictitious names you just made up and now I'll respond to some idiot baiting memester proving that they don't exist.
>>
>>655677
Are you fucking autistic? German? It's a fucking joke you literal retard.
>>
>>655677
>someone for /his/ fell for it

this just solidifies our chances at convincing normies
>>
>>655660
we all are :^)

But it's not a meme, come on and try to disprove the FKHW
>>
File: 1454335049677.jpg (183KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1454335049677.jpg
183KB, 900x1200px
>>655677
>Ilmatar and Väinämöinen
>entirely fictitious names
Just fuck off.
>>
>wake
>realize I'm qtr-jap/chinese
>>
>>655662
>tfw you'll never be a grorious Hwan Genegolem commander
>tfw you'll never battle the Finns' space mammoths over the frozen wastes of the Gobi Ice Desert.
>>
>>655694
we should post a FKHW thread on /x/
>>
File: 1452800645688.png (847KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452800645688.png
847KB, 900x900px
mfw I was the first one to meme this on /his/
>>
>>655708
>fighting Space Mammoths
>in a desert
What? It's kind of in the name. Space Mammoths were used for space combat up in space for control of the Lagrange points. Kind of like how the Space Type Genegolems were used in Space.
>>
>>655710
mfw no you werent because i literally created the wiki image
>>
>>655715
he said "over the desert"
I think that means that the space mammoths were flying around and the genegolems were on the ground throwing stones at them
>>
>>655719
I think Space Type Genegolems had thrusters and jet packs that also allowed them to fly.
>>
>>655660
I hope this happens. Even more so until Scandinavian and Asian right wingers on Twitter are promoting it.
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Fin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the proto-Ninja, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Väinämöinen on Imperial guard, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in pyramid warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Hwan armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Pyschic channels? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Finnish Empire and your emotions are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, Fin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Hwan Mammoth Brigade and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>655731
regardless I still believe the contemporary Finnish record states that their primary weapon was stones
>>
>>655715
Space Mammoths were also used for air support and ground assault.
See I. Väinämöinen's
"History of the Finno-Korean Hyper War"

And, according to a fragment of the Güük manuscripts:
"Hence the Genegolems came upon the city, and turned it into a wasteland of bones, fire, and [unknown word].Mammoths were slain by the thousands, for the psychic Fägötloïnen had departed to the city of [end of fragment no 43] "
>>
did someone save the thread ?
>>
File: cirno.png (156KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
cirno.png
156KB, 420x420px
>>655718
b-b-but I was posting this map on day one ;__;
[broiler] can't post map because of duplicate, >>652344 here it is [/chicken]
>>
Should we move the discussion to another thread as we've hit the bump limit?
>>
>>655787
Naw, best we not wear it into the ground and have these threads once and a while.
>>
>>655798
fair enough
>>
>>655809
Also there is already another thread that someone made for some reason.
>>
File: your tech you hwan morons.jpg (161KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
your tech you hwan morons.jpg
161KB, 1600x1067px
>mfw reading the oxford very short introduction to the hyperwar (2011), and the author just casually mentions that 21 parallel universes were involved
>mfw he never brings it up again
What the actual fuck? This seems fishy as hell, but it's oxford...
>>
>>655359
Be sure to mention how the Hwanan Horse plague weakened the late Hwan Nation by devastating its livestock and increasing the infant mortality rate
>>
Friendly reminder the Hwan successfully predicted the birth of mankind's savior and Messiah, Korean Jesus.
>>
File: 1452364670514.gif (3MB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
1452364670514.gif
3MB, 480x271px
this thread
>>
>>655865
That's pretty much the extend of what we can know for sure, collecting information from sources that are more than just speculation. You have to understand that most of the concepts involved are literally incomprehensible for our brains, thanks to the gene-editing bioweapons that were released during the last phases of the war. So trying to say more about them would be gross misinterpretation at best.
>>
I am a proud descendant of the Proto-Koreans and my great great great grandfather Park Sung-Jin still carried his proto-ninja sword.
>>
I'm surprised you guys haven't mentioned the virtual currency technology the Finns used to make the Hwan Kuckdollar worthless.

After all, this was one of the reasons that the Hwan started expanding.
>>
File: ff1.gif (112KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
ff1.gif
112KB, 255x231px
>>655918
>that grammar, vague logic and general retardency

>mfw one of the dna remnants the hwan engineered was a natural neural censor that degrades your mental ability when you try to conceptualise higher level pre-war concepts, in addition to activating specific neural pathways that make their study very difficult e.g. releasing cortisol, activating pain receptors, reducing the effectiveness of the brain's plausibility - implausibility distinguishing mechanism like in dreams, etc

>mfw the genetic hyperwar mental-block theory is true
>>
File: 012938.png (387KB, 621x283px) Image search: [Google]
012938.png
387KB, 621x283px
>>655963
>He thinks the Hwan used money
>>
>>655963
>thinking either empire used money
>thinking the most advanced civilizations of pre-time would even consider virtual currency more than a joke
>>
>we could have ascended to a higher dimension by now if the war never happened
>>
>>656080
>The finnish market economy didn't use money
Don't get carried away familia
>>
>>655151
>>655156

>tfw you realize the rebellion was the beginning of the end for the Finns.

If the jedi had not rebelled, I have no doubt that the pyramids would have never been used. But I suppose it is useless to speculate on the history of what might have been.
>>
When did this war occur? I thought the ancient finnish empire broke up around 7000 BC?
>>
>>656211
it actually lasted well into the 5th millenia BRGF (before the return of the greatest finn) but internal issues forced them to retreat from contact with the Ancient civilizations around Mesopotamia so we don't have accurate records between 7000ish and the year (roughly) 4750 when the war is said to have taken place
>>
You retards. Don't you know that there was nohyper- war? The hyper war was the result of Proto-finnish and Hwanguk empires fighting against the Andromedian Jewish defense forces. The Jewish forces activated the autism cannon pyramids, then came down to colonize earth. Earth is just a colony of the Andromedian Jewish-Lizardmen confederacy.
>>
>>656309
>>>/pol/
>>
>>656309
Check out this tinfoil fag
>>
>>656309
Pseudohistory belongs on /x/.
>>
File: 1453575057643.jpg (54KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453575057643.jpg
54KB, 566x480px
>>656309
>Andromedian Jewish defense forces
>Andromeda
>A war fought in one solar system, mostly on earth, was in fact waged against a force in another galaxy
>>>/pol/
>>>/x/
>>
>>656409
shit man, just because you choose to ignore history doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to talk about it.

you could learn a lot from commander jalmari oskaribane and his skillful rout of the Korean 5th division on skaarlbura hill
>>
>>655623
>>655627
Korean lies. Hwans were the aggressors.
>>
>>654856
I'm hype
>>
>>655623
>>655582
>>655627
Amazing. You're doing God's work, anon.
>>
>>657482
Yes, soon schoolchildren will bring this up in class and the perfidious Anglo can no longer hide the truth.
Thread posts: 374
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.