[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Protestant Reformation Thread
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 38
File: pope-laughing-1.jpg (13 KB, 500x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pope-laughing-1.jpg
13 KB, 500x333
499 years of human error

>see a protestant on fire
>offer him the proven tradition of water from a hose
>he spits at me
>tells me he has a relationship with water of his own
>hoses are heresy
>faucets are not in the bible
>everyman is a fireman

>mfw
>>
>posts the heresiarch Bergoglio

baka frater
>>
>>648570
"proven"
>>
>>648574
All I know is that my Faith is unbroken for 2000 years. And yours is a DIY mishmash without an actual Priesthood, confessional or real communion.
>>
>>648583
Working for Humanity for 2000 years.
>>
>>648588
I'm Catholic you dumbass

only Sedevacantist
>>
>>648588
>without an actual Priesthood, confessional or real communion

I'm no Protestant, but isn't that kinda the whole point?
>>
>>648597
You're just another protestor.

Meanwhile I'm enjoying a real relationship with Christ in the tradition of Peter, His disciple.

And a Jubilee Year of Mercy and Ecunemnicalism. Life is great in the one True Church.
>>
>>648605
You don't know Christ. He directed that every Christian who would be saved confess his or her sins to another.

And the Catholic Popes simply follow the line of Peter, as He intended. For this is an apostolic Church.

Protestors are just DIY heretics making it up as they go along. No study, no academic liturgy. And thus they suffer under divorce, abortion and homosexuality.
>>
>Praising a man who was put where he is by other men all while claiming he has a direct link to god

Religion is each persons matter, they themselves must come to terms with God as they see fit; not as dictated by other men.
>>
>>648624
Peter was never in Rome, so the apostolic church is just another fraud
>>
>>648624
The Catholic Church has suffered under some pretty terrible scandals itself and continues to do so. I wouldn't be so quick to point the finger with that reputation.

If the Popes are really the vicars of Christ on Earth and therefore infallible, why have they been wrong so many times?
>>
>>648624
>Catholics don't have divorce, abortion, and homosexuality

top kek m8
>>
>>648588
>>648593
>>648612
>>648588
>>648624
>>648624

You have no way whatsoever to properly support the fantasy that the papal line draws back to Peter. It's bullshit like the rest of your barbaric mysticism,

>working for humanity
Only Islam (and still hardly then) can top the atrocities that the Catholic Church and its vile popes are responsible for. To continue to believe that the papacy (or any other mystic rabble you feud about) is divine and good should be classified as a high-risk mental illness 90%.

>anti-Protestantism
Backwards degenerates that argue insistently with other backwards degenerates because their faith-based lunacy is more authentic that current faith-based lunacies. It's the craziest, most bizarre show on earth.

>real communion
It takes a uniquely ignorant/ outright stupid individual to still believe that a cracker and wine turn into flesh and wine given fecal dna testing. To be able to open your mouth against another believer with any air of superiority is just dumbfounding.

Your belief system is unfathomably retarded, genuinely making flat earthers look respectable in comparison, and yet you go around mocking other religions. Fucking Christ on a motherfucking stick lmfao.
>>
Seriously though can any "catholic" show me where in the bible it says that man should
>re-enact the last supper
>appoint a pope, and follow his commands
>appoint bishops and priests and deacons
>appoint and pray to "saints"
>worship (but not real worship, it's veneration) Mary
>confess your sins (to a priest specifically)
>make images and hold them sacred, spray "holy water" on people, burn incense and walk around in fancy clothes
>>
>>648570
Wonderful synthesis of /int/-tier shitposting and tipping for Christ.

Best shitthread on the board currently tbqh.
>>
>>648570
>be Bishop
>cum in little boys butt holes
>use magical priest powers to give myself an indulgence and forgive myself
>it actually works!
>>
>>648570
>>648741
Not only do Catholics straight up make shit up that's nowhere to be found in their own sacred scriptures (while being condescending to dissenters), but most Catholics still claim with complete certainty that:

>(despite almost every discipline of physics, geology, paleontology, archaeology, chemistry, biology and pretty much every hard science) the universe is several thousand years old- a time where millions of people were spread out all over the world having developed highly sophisticated culture. (Though many have become old-earthers, their take on human history and evolution is beyond words)
>(despite thousands of years of philosophy, hundreds of years of neurology,100+ years of psychology, almost 50 years of neuropsychology, and over a decade of fMRI based cognitive/behavioral science) they're actually an eternal magical person willfully controlling their brain - basically the Cartesian theatre on drugs.
>(despite every life science discipline) two recent people are the ancestors of all humanity
>the reason billions upon billions of people suffer tremendously despite an all powerful, all loving god is because those two people fucked up once and thus cursed the entirety of humanity to a miserable, short earthly life and an infinitely worse eternal, spiritual hellfire.
>>
>>648929
>In response to said fuck up, the one and only God brutally sacrificed his son, who's also God (if that's not bad enough there's another "one" in there), to suffer His own wrath in our place. This is as long as we submit ourselves entirely to him and denounce our nature.
>and (despite basic sanity and solid DNA tests) that they shit Christ's blood and flesh every now and then after having munched on some wine and crackers.

I couldn't make up this shit if I tried. But what boggles my mind by far the most is that non-lunatics actually try to take these people seriously. They actually think they can have a reasonable discussion with someone who completely believes this and crazier shit than what I just mentioned. It's like you're in a asylum for the severely retarded trying to give a lecture on advanced plasma physics. It's hard to discern who's deficiency is greater.
>>
>Traditionally, Protestant theologians have highlighted four essential characteristics of Scripture: sufficiency, clarity, authority, and necessity. Each of the attributes—you can recall them by the handy acronym SCAN—is meant to protect an important truth about the Bible:
>Sufficiency: The Scriptures contain everything we need for knowledge of salvation and godly living. We don’t need any new revelation from heaven.
>Clarity: The saving message of Jesus Christ is plainly taught in the Scriptures and can be understood by all who have ears to hear it. We don’t need an official magisterium to tell us what the Bible means.
>Authority: The last word always goes to the word of God. We must never allow the teachings of science, of human experience, or of church councils to take precedence over Scripture.
>Necessity: General revelation is not enough to save us. We cannot know God savingly by means of personal experience and human reason. We need God’s word to tell us how to live, who Christ is, and how to be saved.

Why is it that the denominations which focus most on scripture have the least fulfilling understanding of it?
>>
>>648570
>>648593
>>648612
>>648624

>working for Humanity for 2000 years
>the lineage of popes is divinely appointed

It's a well established fact that since the "celibacy" of the priesthood many centuries ago, countless Catholic priests raped and molested millions of primed and trusting children. And it was covered up by the heads of the Church - including your sacred line of Peter (who committed more vile acts yet).

On top of this, you're faith is a constant thorn in the side of basic human rights, scientific/ philosophical progress, inter and intra-national peace, etc etc etc etc etc

You're a virus to the modern world. Do civilization and common decency a favor and fucking die already.
>>
File: 1454213540350.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454213540350.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dcpVrtv2t-M
>>
Protties are btfo by this
>>
File: 1401074060863.jpg (41 KB, 560x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401074060863.jpg
41 KB, 560x375
>mfw Catholics worship Mary and "saints" more than God

>mfw Catholics think "sainthood" is a real thing"
>>
>>649357
"Sainthood" is literally to be saved. You deny the salvation of souls?
>>
religionfags please leave
>>
Prods

>I let Jesus into my heart and I'm saved so I'm going to heaven no matter what!
>anybody not "saved" is going to hell!
>I can still be a total cunt all day long and still go to heaven!
>I sure do love my smug sanctimoniousness and hypocracy!
>I'm totally not mentally ill!
>In no way are born again christains largely mentally ill!
>The earth is only 6000 years old!
>>
>>649361
I deny that an earthly man/men can make such a judgement.
>>
File: image.jpg (305 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
305 KB, 640x1136
This BTFO Protestantism
>>
>>649431
I just read it and it didn't "BTFO Protestantism" at all. It said the apostolic tradition preceded scripture (new testament), which is true though, i guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 640x1136
>>649481
Don't forget the part where it says that it is the context in which Scripture is to be interpreted. This is the part that destroys Protestantism entirely
>>
>>649497
Sorry, you lost me, i read that but i didn't find anything about

>"the context in which Scripture is to be interpreted"
>>
5 centuries and catholics are STILL mad
>>
>>649512
It's literally on the last sentence on the first paragraph of the first pic I posted from ANS Lane's essay. The second shows him taking pains to differentiate the views of the Church Fathers and Sola Scriptura of the Reformers
>>
>>648679
Where was he crucified then?
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 640x1136
>>649514
Five centuries and history and Protestants are still delusional
>>
File: disdain.jpg (21 KB, 198x223) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disdain.jpg
21 KB, 198x223
>>649520
>post excerpts from books
>says "Protestants BTFO!"
>Doesn't state how or why this supposed excerpt crushes protestantism or anything
>>
>>649524
In a nutshell, all these books are saying that the Early Church and even Jesus himself don't believe in Sola Scriptura, which destroys Protestantism given how this is one of its key doctrines. Mayb you too scared to read them
>>
>>649520

>one random dude's essay

wow dude nice crushing evidence, I'm sold xd
>>
File: scout x.jpg (77 KB, 553x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
scout x.jpg
77 KB, 553x720
>>649534
How the fuck could Jesus believe possibly believe in Sola Scriptura, when his teachings weren't even written down in his lifetime??
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>649537
It ain't a random dude's essay. It's basically an academic source.
>>
File: image.jpg (278 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
278 KB, 640x1136
>>649539
Good, so how about the second question of why the fuck do we find the Early Church not believing in Sola Scriptura despite having the Scriptures. We see them using Tradition as the context to intepret Scripture
>>
>>649551
Stop shilling your book faggot, Eastern Orthodox, Armenian Church and Coptic are the only true Christian denominations.
>>
>>649561
Those books are scholarly sources which debunks Protestantism. I'm on your fucking side here
>>
>>649551
The early church were people too, and fallible, like all people. What's more important, the teachings of Christ, or the teachings of the early church? It's Christ of course. That's what Christianity is about. Scripture is our best (and only) record of Jesus teachings, that's why we study the scripture to become good christians.

John 14:6:
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
>>
The proof is in the pudding

Catholics a shit
>>
>>649567
Except of course as we seen, it's Tradition that informs us on the meaning of Scripture, not the Scripture itself.
>>
>>649569
True and so are their skank daughters called Protestantism
>>
>Indulgences
>tithes
>corrupt church officials all the way up to the fucking pope
>multiple popes get elected in for purely political reasons, many end up being complete degenerate assholes
>church holds massive political power
>get surprised some people think you're going too far and break off

wew lad
>>
>>649578
I don't even know what you mean at this point. I might be retarded, but you're starting to sound a bit paganistic.
>>
>>649578

>it's Tradition that informs us on the meaning of Scripture, not the Scripture itself

>you can't understand this pretty clear text without following these arbitrary rituals
>>
>>649589
If any the Protestants are Paganistic or rather, Gnostics for denying free will...oh wait maybe there is free will...maybe not!
>>
>>649596
Yeah, now i'm convinced that you are just baiting, or you came here mainly to shill for your book.
>>
>>649594
It's more like you cannot understand without the teaching of the Church that to Irenaeus is laid out in the Regula Fidei
And its catechis
>>
>>648929
>implying those aren't protestant beliefs
>implying those aren't specifically north American psychopathic cultic protestant beliefs
>>
>>649598
My books are at least academical sources. You insofar only whine like a little bitch
>>
>>648740

> implying it wouldn't turn back in to bread and wine the instant it leaves the body
>>
>>648773

> be pastor
> cum in little boys butt holes
> believe that Jesus died for you and will forgive you no matter what you do
> it actually works!

> be imam
> cum in little boys butt holes
> Muhammed (the most wise and perfect of men) said that it's ok because women are dirty animals only for breeding
> ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAH
> it actually works!
>>
>>649612
>Be vatican
>Hide priests who cum in boys butt holes
>Muh infallibility
>it actually works!
>>
>>648570

to extend your metaphor, protestanism would be akin to jumping into a nearby lake; and catholcism insisting that water can only come from a hose controlled by pedophilic sex-starved priests.
>>
>>649624
Protestantism would be like jumping into many different lakes. All of which are of course, polluted
>>
File: pope-francis.jpg (232 KB, 2500x1721) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pope-francis.jpg
232 KB, 2500x1721
>>649618
Children hate him!
Get away with soul-cruching molestation using this one weird trick!
>>
>>649578
How does this make any sense?
The bible itself and the holy spirit tell us the bible is all you need.
>>
>>649639
OK how about
What if

Protestantism is like installing a rain barrel and a flume on your roof to collect water and drinking whenever you want with your friends...

And Catholicism is the only waterwell in town is installed inside a prison and you are forced to pass through a whole bunch of checkpoints and offer pledges for hours, and at the end of the week you are doled out your water ration.
>>
>>650283
That's a good analagy
>>
>>650283
If I understand the Jesuits correctly, they are on that roof peeing into the flume, pretending to be protestant pastors, because they have not much else to do between choir boy and alter boy molestations.

And has the protestant - Catholic schism historically been more violent than the shia - sunni schism? As in body counts or some other empirical measure?
>>
File: thelutherandilemma.png (328 KB, 463x684) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thelutherandilemma.png
328 KB, 463x684
>>650264
>not accepting the Ecumenical Councils
>therefore the book compiled at the order of the Ecumenical Councils is infallible instead
>>
>>650264
Is this also why Protestants can't even agree on what the Holy Spirit that supposedly guided them is saying?
>>
>>650283
Protestantism is like, making more polluted man made lakes in response to a dirty stream.

The Protestants also claim their lakes to be somehow connected to the original source of water for the stream despite having no connections whatsoever with it.
>>
>>650552
So what's bottled water then?
>>
>>650552
I forgot to add that the levels of pollution on those man made lakes differ from one another.

Some are more polluted than others.
>>
>>650548
I'd say that every protestant who has the holy spirit in them agrees that accepting that Jesus Christ died for our sins and was resurrected and that accepting Him is our path to salvation.

Done and done.
>>
>>650559
Bottled water which comes from the Protestant filthy lakes?

No thanks.

I rather drink from the spring of Apostolicity and the Church Fathers.

Can you show me a Church Father who is a Sola Scripturist for example without resorting to cheap apologetics website and proper academical works?
>>
>>650570
I wrote that like a retard but you see what I'm saying
>>
>>650571
Not him but

Isn't Jesus Christ the Church Father?
>>
>>650570
Except of course Protestants can't even agree on what Sola Fide is.

Just ask Luther and Calvin.

Or better yet did Jesus die for everyone, or just a select few.

Did God predestined me from the beginning thus making me a mere puppet or am I truly free in my acts?

Did Jesus die because God is angry as fuck or to actually save humanity?

Did Jesus really mean to Eat his Body and Blood or its just a fucking metaphor.

Important issues of faith, yet no agreements and differing Gospels!
>>
>>650585
And isn't the Protestants having differing and opposing versions of THE Church Father?
>>
>>650552
By this analogy then are we interested in some particular river, or all water universally?

Why not filter the water through a process to remove impurities, rather than trust the instructions of the river folk on exactly why we must drink their river, or else suffer curses?
>>
There was, however, another aid which he looked upon as of the most certain and most important utility, so far as it extended, and that was the baptismal creed, which he regarded as infallible for leading to the right sense of Scripture upon fundamental points, and according to which he thought all Scripture ought to be interpreted. [I.ix.4] It is evident, therefore, that he regarded the tradition of the Church, to that extent, as divine and infallible. (James Beaven, An Account of the Life and Writings of S. Irenaeus, Bishop of Lyons and Martyr, 1841, p. 139)
>>
>>650586
You're just getting lost in the details.
I could answer what I thought about these questions but the argument would just continue on and on and be a waste of time.

I just like to focus on the heart of the issue
>>
>>650590
The original water is pure and clean.

It's the spring of Apostolicity and of the Church Fathers.

Protestants don't have it
>>
>>650586
Except Orthodox and Catholics cannot even agree on what Apolostic Succession and it's teachings are!

Does the Pope have power over the other bishops.

Which eumenical counsels counted and which ones didn't?

Is universal reconciliation a thing or do people go to hell?
>>
>>650595
Details that of course presents conflicting versions of Jesus in the Protestant circle.

So which is right bozo?
>>
>>650589
Not really, it's mostly just disagreements over details. Sure some have disagreements over Jesus but overall it's pretty uniform
>>
>>650597
But every River Cult claims their water is the freshest and best tasting.
>>
>>650599
This is pointless because,
a)We all know that the Bishop of Rome don't have the role of the leader of the Church, only instead being honored the most

b)Catholics and Orthodox agree on the meaning and definition of Apostolic Succession, a lineage back to the Apostles and passing of doctrines

c)Universal Reconciliation is seen as a hope not dogma.

d)Ecumenical Councils and their decrees between the two are pretty much agreed upon prior to the Schism.
>>
>>650610
It's not. Deal with it.

A Jesus that save a few and a Jesus that saves all and dies for all are two different Jesuses.

>>650611
Same with the Protestant dirty lakes which of the Christian religion is false and the filthiest
>>
>>650624
Do we have any way to test the water and measure the level of impurities?
>>
>>650627
Yes, we compare the original stream of the Fathers to that of the Protestant lakes.

We find plenty of differences, especially in content and age.
>>
>>650624
I won't deal with it.

Have fun being mislead by church doctrine. I'm assuming your Catholic because as this thread indicates you guys are so insecure about your church deep down that you have to attack people who follow the one and only truth of Jesus Christ.

The Vatican is Luciferian by the way
See >>649331
>>
>>650636
I merely state facts.

The fact that you can't even defend your own statements with proofs or academical resources is telling on who is the one who is really insecure here.

I even asked for a Church Father via academical resources who believes in Sola Scriptura. None is given.
>>
>>650642
Because I don't care honestly. The truth exists without academical resources
>>
File: Water-Treatment[1].gif (101 KB, 720x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Water-Treatment[1].gif
101 KB, 720x320
>>650634
What if in the end it is discovered by systematic analysis of the waters that any source of liquid water in the diet is sufficient to sustain life, and that all waters are chemically identical, and it is only the superstitions of the River Cultists which informs their perceptions of which water is sacred and which is profane, and that the traditions and rituals of the River Cultists has no bearing on the waters properties?
>>
>>650658
I mean to say the truth doesn't need academical resources to be the truth
>>
>>650662
And this is why we have shit like presuppositionalism and delusional nutcases like you
>>
>>650661
This is pathetic given it is already established that the Protestant lakes are polluted and have no relations to the Original spring which is the only one that is pure. By following your analogy you must accept that God adbandned the faithful for centuries given we have zero evidence and even mention of sects in the ante Nicene period that have the beliefs of Protestants
>>
File: 1452195717211.jpg (66 KB, 251x257) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452195717211.jpg
66 KB, 251x257
>>648741
>Seriously though can any "catholic" show me where in the bible it says that man should [...]

Sadly, no. I only read the NT by Marcus some years ago. But for the heck of it , I'll answer some of the questions:

>re-enact the last supper
Basic fan behaviour. "Wow, our idol wears adidas shoes, I'm gonna buy some, too". Also, you teach your newfags the story quite easiliy that way.

>appoint a pope, and follow his commands
A centralized institution is more capable of forming a power base than a less strict instititution. Paulus was the apostle who pushed for that the most, I believe.

>appoint bishops and priests and deacons
Same as above.

>appoint and pray to "saints"
"This is Han. He fights for the good of the people. Be like Han."
Basic inspiring tales of "heroes of the faith".

>worship (but not real worship, it's veneration) Mary
I honestly don't know what you mean by this. I did not get the impression in my religious education that Mary was in any way super important other than in the theological questions of what it means to be Mother of God. In the story she's simply the virgin (ok, that is special) woman who birthes and raises Jesus.

>confess your sins (to a priest specifically)
It keeps you in touch with society. If you become too deviant, you might not even realize that your behaviour is sinful. So, some regular check ups with the possibility of change instead of damnation, is a good incentive to "keep the flock close".

>make images and hold them sacred, spray "holy water" on people, burn incense and walk around in fancy clothes

Basically, it is showing that you are working for God, with accompanied behaviour and appearance. And calling all that "sacred" was an easy way to get respect and cautiousness from the plebs.

All in all, the Catholic Church acted out of pragmatism with the goal to create a centralized Religion.
If you find that good or bad is another thing and ultimately your decision.
>>
>>650545
Luther didn't remove 7 books from the
Bible faggot, it was the Calvinists. Those 7 books are still in the Lutheran bible albeit moved to an appendix.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther_Bible
>>
>>650883
Of the Protestants, Luther is arguably the best.
>>
>>650838
Whatever you say m8. If you put so much faith in academia then why do you even believe in God? There's plenty of "important writings" with "evidence" that God doesn't exist.
>>
>>650976
Academia is where we have experts in the field conveying their findings based on research. All these research we see are led by men of religious persuasion ,many of them Protestants.

Why would Protestant scholars like ANS Lane admit that there is no Sola Scriptura in Early Christianity for example?

Even Schaff does this.

What reason do they have?

When we take this into account, your little rant here is simply pathetic.

Now bow down to me and suck my cock.
>>
>>650993
That's because the early Christians had the teachings straight from Jesus and his apostles you dumb fuck.

Now go bow down to the pope and suck his dick. You obviously enjoy fetishizing people who claim to know God
>>
I feel that as a Catholic I should post in this thread. I do not hate protestants. I believe that we must lead with example and although they may have veered slightly from the path, they are still our brothers and sisters in Christ. I will, however, always defend my faith.
>>
>>651020
And they din into Sola Scriptura when the Apostles died.

They had Scripture and Tradition you dumb fuck.

Now maybe pounding my boipucci will clear your mind.

I want to be your cute trap
>>
>>650860
The point is it doesn't matter either way, but thanks anyway.
>>
>>651251
It does like it or not.

Unless you want it to be such that God abandoned his faithful for centuries
>>
>>651260
There is no God, you are all bickering and nitpicking over nothing but your own fears and egos.
>>
>>651271
And what are you doing?
>>
>>651273
Practicing.
>>
>>651271
I like to do that whilst having a strong man rapture my boipucci
>>
>>648930
You seem flustered, brother. You will be in my prayers.
>>
>>649561
>eastern orthodox
>palamist heresy
>oriental orthodox
>monophysite heresy
Yeah no lmao
>>
>>649377
>I let Jesus into my heart and I'm saved so I'm going to heaven no matter what!
Is the forgiveness of sins by Christ bout enough? Or do you hold more power than the almighty?
>anybody not "saved" is going to hell!
If you aren't forgiven, you aren't forgiven
>I can still be a total cunt all day long and still go to heaven!
Because you have the ability to let yourself into heaven? Christ doesn't make that call?
>>
>>650247
That's a weird picture of Pope Benedict
>>
>>648588
>unbroken for 2000 years

You forgot about that big schism.
>>
>>651496
Benedict was one of the most active people in the entire church when it came to putting the abusers and their enablers to justice but he looks like Sheev so people will always put his face to the crimes.
>>
>>651496
They're all the same though, don't act like pope Francis wouldn't cover that shit up as well.

You're right though, I could've used his picture. He just isn't relevant anymore
>>
>>651502
that doesn't mean the line is broken.
>>
>>648971
>Scientific/philosophical progress
>Copied philosophical texts for centuries that the future may know
>St Isidore of Seville made an encyclopedia
>Thomas Aquinas
>Gregor Mendel
>George Lemaitre
>Copernicus
>Descartes

>Basic human rights
>Stopped pagan infanticide
>Issued statements before the discovery of the New World condemning the slave trade
>John Paul II instrumental in ending Communism in Poland

>inter- and intranational peace
>Constantly mediating between nations to prevent wars from the Middle Ages to the Cold War
>>
File: 0610976b44.png (15 KB, 531x197) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0610976b44.png
15 KB, 531x197
Tbh
>>
>>651517
Wasn't his own brother just caught for mass molestations?
Wasn't he retired specifically for the reason he was not doing anything except relocating the pederast priests?
Forgive me if this is blasphemy or something, I don't even follow it all that closely but was shocked, I tell you shocked when they installed a Jesuit Pope. Guess the General won't be having any more white pope problems for the foreseeable future since white pope is now just one of his underlings?
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 480x446) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 480x446
>>648679
He was crucified in Rome dipshit, of course he was there.
>>
>>648588
the church was corrupt at that point and not at all what the church was meant to be
>>
>>648570
>See a protestant on fire
>tell him I'll spray him with water if he gives me money
>he spits at me
>sprays himself with his own hose
>paying other people for being sprayed with water is idiotic when one can do it himself

>>648588
>What is Eastern Orthodoxy

Read a book nigger.
>>
>>652612
>See a protestant on fire
>tell him I'll spray him with water if he gives me money
>he spits at me
>sprays himself with his own hose
>paying other people for being sprayed with water is idiotic when one can do it himself

Amen
I don't see why it's so hard for people to understand
>>
>>648971
>It's a well established fact that since the "celibacy" of the priesthood many centuries ago
it was a tradition dating from the early Chrisians until the Orthodox changed it
>>
>>648683
Infallibity is to the Papacy as suspending Habeus Corpus is to the US presidency, almost never used and if it is used, there is a VERY important reason for is.

Plus it doesn't mean "constant state of sinlessness." Who keeps preaching that it is?
>>
>>648741
Do you even fucking care? Any Catholic can try and give examples of this having biblical basis or what have you but do you ever really accept it?

Taking that first one, Jesus literally said "do this (Bread, Wine, Transubstantiation into Body and Blood, Eucharist) in rememberance of me" but you'll just explain it away with typical Protestant dismissals. You'd do that even if Jesus LITERALLY said "I am instating a ritual to be performed until the end of time, take unleavened bread and break it invoking my Presense and it will become my Body, and with wine, do likewise and it will become my Blood."

There is no pleasing you guys is there?
>>
>>652835
Not him but...

Is this not good enough for you? It's written in plain english. Wiggle out of this one and tell me why I need to pray to Mary and saints

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God

Period.
>>
>>649582
>>Indulgences
>>tithes
Indulgences shouldn't even matter to Protestants since all it does is act as a VIP pass to Purgatory's ticket line and you guys don't believe it anyway. Plus no one pays money for those anymore.
And tithing was done back in Jesus' day too guys. The widow's 2 coins at the Temple Treasury?

>>corrupt church officials all the way up to the fucking pope
Wow, like ALL of Europe at the time.

>>multiple popes get elected in for purely political reasons, many end up being complete degenerate assholes
And your point? How much theological err did they propagate? How did Rodrigo Borgia turn the Bomfire of Chestnuts into a Holy Day of Obligation? He didn't? Wow, it's almost like even if there are evil people in charge, the Holy Spirit prevents errant teaching!

>>church holds massive political power
In the Middle Ages. As of today the Pope's only political influence is to keep Vatican City a sovereign state apart form Rome and Italy at large.

>>get surprised some people think you're going too far and break off
The Council of Trent was like an intervention meeting and the "Counter Reformation" was like Rehab.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 462x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 462x600
>>650636
>Luciferian

Cool story bro.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 475x356) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 475x356
>>649331
Pic related
>>
>>652896
How does a painting confirm anything?

Oh! That's right! Because Catholics bow down, pray to, and worship images.

Fuck off pls
I honestly have nothing to say to you guys. You're blind now and will probably stay blind

>>652898
Are you saying the service shown in the video is fake

Cool pic related though bro

You sure showed me
>>
>>652898
Oh and the bible verses and interviews must be fake too huh?
>>
File: 1426214310700.jpg (105 KB, 836x727) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426214310700.jpg
105 KB, 836x727
>>652903
>>652913
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/lucifer#Latin
>>
>>652861
Saints aren't the source of salvation, they are examples of Salvation fully played out, of those we know are saved and in Heaven joyfully in the presence of God.

In many cases, patronage of Saints comes from what they did in life (Elizabeth Ann Seton established a Catholics girls school and is Patron of Catholic Schools), or how they died (Lawrence of Rome was cooked alive [and even joked about it as he was dying] and is Patron of Chefs and Comedians).

As the Saints are examples of Chirstian Life and all people who effectivley Won the Game of Life, we honor them as heroes and examples of regular humans who achieved the Greatest Reward.
>just do that for Jesus, not some dead guy
St. Sebastian wasn't Fully God and Fully Man. Yet he preached the Word of God and lived as a faithful example of Christ, willingly letting the Romans use him as archery practice TWICE because he had great faith in Christ's salvation. And he is now know as the Patron Saint of Archers.

But no matter what I say you still won't care, so where in the Bible does it say that the Saints in Heaven have no interest in those still alive on earth?
>>
>>652920
Yes faggot I've already addressed this.

Jesus is called the morning star

Lucifer is called the morning star

God is NEVER fucking referred to as quote "Lucifer" quote "The bringer of light" quote "the light bearer" Not once

12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer,[a] son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High

Who the fuck is this referring to?

That's right no one will answer me

And no it's not talking about the king of Babylon.

He didn't fall from heaven
>>
>>652903
>>652913
St. Peter, you know, the guy who probably gets the most name drops out of all Jesus' Apostles, was sentenced to be crucified by the Romans, but since he felt unworthy of dying like Christ, he demanded to be crucified upside down in an act of pius subservience to the Lord. And since Peter was the first Pope, the inverted cross is a symbol of the Papacy since it's a symbol of Peter.

But you don't care because...

>>652920
This desu
And to go further, Jesus is the Light of the World, so by you being morons when it comes to Latin, you would probably agree that Mary is evil because she beared Jesus, the Light of the World.

Oh wait of course you would, such irreverent sacrilege against the Holy Mother isn't beneath Protestants if it gives them more eggs to chuck at the Catholic Church's 4 Bedroom 2 Bath Splitlevel house.
>>
>>652932
>As the Saints are examples of Chirstian Life and all people who effectivley Won the Game of Life, we honor them as heroes and examples of regular humans who achieved the Greatest Reward

Everybody who accepts Christ's sacrifice has done the same thing. He died for everyone. He's not a judgemental vindictive priest. He died for ALL of our sins
>>
>>652939
So what's the rest of the context to that text block huh?
Because it sounds like a guy taunting the Devil and is going to be followed up by "But I know the truth and follow the True bearer of Light, the one from the beginning, the Son of the Father who became flesh and died for our sins to undo all the bullshit you did. Praise be the Holy Son of God!"
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 416x594) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 416x594
>>652957
Canonized Saints aren't the only ones bro.
>>
>>652953
>St. Peter, you know, the guy who probably gets the most name drops out of all Jesus' Apostles, was sentenced to be crucified by the Romans, but since he felt unworthy of dying like Christ, he demanded to be crucified upside down in an act of pius subservience to the Lord. And since Peter was the first Pope, the inverted cross is a symbol of the Papacy since it's a symbol of Peter

Yes I know this. That has nothing to do with what I said though. Typical Catholic evasion

>>652920

I've already addressed this multiple times in this thread, such as here>>652939

I guess you're blind though
>>
>>652962
Would I be wrong if I said that?

Are you seriously against following Jesus Christ?
>>
>>652939
>>652967
Why did you reply to me twice?

I guess you're schizophrenic though.
>>
>>652953
>Jesus is the Light of the World

Yes he is, but if you watched the video you would see it says Christ is the son of Lucifer

Is Jesus Christ the son of himself?
>>
>>652967
Evasion huh?
http://www.catholic.com/blog/jimmy-akin/who-or-what-was-lucifer

Now let's see you evade that.

Oh wait, I already know what you'll say
>stupid papist lies as usual stop worshipping dead people you dumb hethan pagans you and your Dagon hatted pope are not TRUE CHRISTIANS hur dur yadda yadda antiCatholic slurs

Why do you guys insist on this?
>>
>>652973
Whatever. You got me. Good argument bro

You got me on a technicality so you can feel superior.

That's what Catholocism's all about right?
>>
>>652983
That was a question, not an argument.

Retard.
>>
>>652986
You already got me bro. Lay off pls

I'm already going to hell for not praying to mary pope bead painting saint fancy clothes statues
>>
>>652964
....And?
>>
File: 1416547297004.jpg (6 KB, 196x223) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416547297004.jpg
6 KB, 196x223
>>652992
>>
>>652999
Nice response

Seriously nice trips though that sure proves your point
>>
>>648570
So are there any protestants who care about metaphysics, teleology, epistemology etc?
You know, the stuff that's actually important for philosophical discourse.

If so, how do you justify back-yard kiddie-pool baptisms and the existence and perpetuation of thousands of completely different denominations who in mutual heresy disagree and fight endlessly with each other?
Because I was under the impression that these things happen due to a distinct lack of a substantive intellectual tradition and a single living pontifex maximus to serve as a unifying voice and apostolic successor to the apostle peter, vicar to our lord Jesus Christ and the head of his one holy Church that he himself established as his one and only throne upon all earth.
>>
>>653002
What point was I trying to prove?
>>
>>652995
>Everybody who accepts Christ's sacrifice has done the same thing. He died for everyone. He's not a judgemental vindictive priest. He died for ALL of our sins

It sounded like you thought Catholics ONLY believed Canonized Saints were in heaven and Grandma wouldn't be unless she was canonized.

Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying?
>>
>>653014
I honestly don't even give a shit anymore mi Latin speaking sophisticated familia

I ask you guys simple questions that are fundamental to Christianity and you guys can't even answer them. Is trusting in Jesus the only path to the Father?

No one will answer me, but they'll sure have a clever theological excuse!
>>
>>653022
A saint is anyone who does and goes to heaven.
A Saint, otherwise known as a confirmed or canonized saint, is a saint who is known to be in heaven. Only God knows what is in someone's heart, so when a regular person dies nobody knows what happens to them. Confirmed Saints confirm that they are saints by performing some miracle on earth after they have already died. Theoretically any saint could do the same, they just aren't such attention whores.
>>
>>653022
You did, but that's okay. It seems like you're genuinely trying to understand what I'm saying instead of trying to win an argument, which is cool.

All I was saying was you don't need to be a saint to get to heaven. You only need to believe in Christ

John 3:16-17

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved

Period.
>>
>>653031
>Confirmed Saints confirm that they are saints by performing some miracle on earth after they have already died

Heresy
>>
>>653031
Theoretically yes, but so what?

>attention whores
Ouch?
>>
>>653050
No!
Theoretically no!

Only God performs miracles

You fucking polytheistic pagans
>>
>>653056
>Only God performs miracles
Apostles and Orpheus could also perform miracles. They're not pagans for thinking humans can perform miracles, they're pagan for worshipping those humans and Mary especially.
>>
>>653063
Yes, but the apostles were alive when they performed miracles.

Now those saints are "dead".

They're alive in heaven, but their souls do not roam this earth performing miracles
>>
>>653067
Also, the apostles performed those miracles because they had the holy spirit in them

It was God performing the miracles
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 1300x861) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 1300x861
>>653040
>All I was saying was you don't need to be a saint to get to heaven
But they aren't salvation supplements. They're like pic related, those guys who go "I got to Eternal Paradise by following this awsome Nazerene carpenter who's the Son Of God and SO CAN YOU!" But unlike those weight loss guys, Saints care about those working like they did to achieve the results (salvation), so they activley call in to the supplier (Jesus) to get special offers like free gym memberships or personal dieticians (hey Jesus, Anon really needs help with X, could you please aId him in that? PRETTY PLEASE?).

They're advocates to the redeemer, not redeemers themselves. Make sense? Or are there other things you don't get about it? I'll gladly answer best I can.
>>
>>653067
They don't perform miracles anyway. They advocate on our behalf for them to occur and Jesus fulfills the request if it fits into the divine plan.
>>
>>653075
Yeah the eternal God doesn't need help from people in heaven. Saints would understand this and trust God 100 percent.

God needs no advocates. He is that he is
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 850x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 850x400
>>653112
>>653112
God doesn't. We do. That's the idea they ADVOCATE for us. Prayer to God and requesting that a particular Saint joins you in praying to God is about devotion to God and the more people who pray together like that, the more it pleases God. Saints don't need to help us through joint us in our prayers and petitions to God, they WANT to because they want us to get to Hevean because it's so freakin rad and if God answers our prayers, our faith is strengthened and we devote ourselves more to God.

Why do Protestants think Catholics think Saints assist God instead of assisting us? Is there some centuries old Protestant text about that or something?
>>
>>653112
>God needs no advocates.
So you're now denying evangelization and the prophets?
>>
>>653131
God didn't NEED them. God could accomplish his goals without us. He blesses and includes evangelists and prophets in his work because he is that loving and giving
>>
>>648971
>he mad
>>
>>653461
I'm glad you think molesting children is a laughing matter

Piece of shit
>>
File: njhtbgrvf.jpg (25 KB, 292x245) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
njhtbgrvf.jpg
25 KB, 292x245
Touching the kids. Touchings the kids!
>>
File: 1453039540743.png (53 KB, 271x271) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453039540743.png
53 KB, 271x271
>>653003
Yes.

Catholics should be ashamed they've never given rise to a philosopher this good.
>>
>>648570
Why do Catholics on 4chan act like they're so much better than protestants?

That's very un-Christlike.
>>
>>653559
Catholics support that they are the correct denomination, making Protestants heretical in nature.
Some take it too far.
>>
The Prods won, get over it.
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 1136x640
>>653726
History shows they lost. Get over it
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 640x1136
>>652702
The PROTESTANt hose is filled with more gasoline
>>
>>653990
Are you implying that you can't be saved by the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ unless you're a Catholic? Because that's what you seem to be getting at
>>
File: image.jpg (321 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
321 KB, 640x1136
>>654009
Technically yes. My point is that Protestants cannot by historical definition even be Christians.
>>
>>651613
This is actually a good thing though, since there are 414,313 priests worldwide (2014 figure). Even if we use 4,000 as an estimate of total predator priests (double the number that have been found so far), we get

4,000/414,313=0.96%

That's much lower than the rate of pedophilia in the general population, hence the Church is actually more pure than the population of teachers or football coaches for example.
>>
>>654027
>(double the number that have been found so far)
Dont worry, theyre hiding plenty more
>>
>>654021
Well technically you're wrong. I was baptized in the Holy Spirit when I cried out for Jesus and he saved me. Do you claim to know more than Jesus?

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Seems pretty clear to me. I don't see any mention of Catholocism. WHOSOEVER believeth in him is saved
>>
>>653726
Did you know that protestant church attendance in England has been on the steady decline while Catholic church attendance has stayed basically the same? I'd still rather people go to a protestant church than no church at all.
>>
>>654027
1 in 100 priests is fucking little kids.

Yeah that's wonderful news anon. I'm sure all cases have been reported too
>>
>>654079
No one of course believes in your hippie evangelical shit. No one. And as I had shown ITT, Sola Scriptura is pretty
Much bullshit to the Early Christians. Stay buttmad Evangelicuck
>>
>>654090
You're the one who seems pretty buttfucked to be honest pham
>>
File: image.jpg (296 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
296 KB, 640x1136
>>654094
Nope., just you. Stay mad that none of the Church Fathers believe in your hippie shit
>>
>>654097
And this overrides the bible how again?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Also this video isn't specifically for you since you don't believe in "my hippy bullshit." It's there incase anyone else wants to see how to be saved. The bible is pretty clear
>>
>>654088
http://www.yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

>Dr. Gene Abel estimates that between 1% and 5% of our population molest children

Don't you think it's unreasonable to expect that the Church can be totally pure? It's simple stats that, as you say, between 1 in 100 and 1 in 20 of the men you see walking the streets everyday has the dearest ambition of fucking some 10 year old raw. We can do what we want to prevent this but it's fact.

The Church is actually doing more to prevent it now than any other organization, including schools. All seminarians are subject to extensive psych. evaluations and all dioceses in the US have programs educating children and parents on how to recognize and prevent abuse.

By no means is the Church's record clean but it's false to say it is somehow much worse than the rest of society when arguably it's far ahead of other churches and institutions.
>>
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 640x1136
>>654101
No it it isn't. It's why you hippies can't even agree with each other on matters of Faith
>>
>>654102
Do you honestly think that anywhere close to all cases have been brought to light? Most molestation cases go unreported because it's fucking embarrassing and painful to talk about. I would imagine it's even worse for boys who put their trust in what is supposed to be a spiritual leader. I don't think it's unreasonable at all to expect priests not to fuck kids
>>
>>654021
What is your stance on the Eastern Orthodox?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x255
>>654132
Way better than the Protestants at least
>>
>>654102
You are using excuses employed by habitual criminals.

There was a systematic, deliberate policy of coverup and coddling of the pedos, and it was ordered from the top by Ratzinger during the papacy of JP-II. That is on public record in the US, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, and Australia.

and there is a deeper problem with your assertions. School districts do not set themselves up with the claim to be the moral authority for all of humanity. The RCC does.
>>
>>654114
Keep throwing words at me, it doesn't change anything you silly goose. Why can't you just accept Jesus? The battle's over if you do and you won't have to be such an angry fella anymore :D
>>
>>654136
All Protestants also lie to people with their speaking in tongues and faith healing bullshit
>>
>>654126
Do you realize that studies have found that many of the priests who committed these crimes joined the priesthood specifically to exploit the opportunity for child abuse? These were sick men not genuinely interested in the priesthood except in as much as it presented chances for molestation.

What you seem to suggest is that the Church should have been omniscient enough to know in advance which seminarians weren't genuine and only wanted to abuse. That's an unrealistic and childish expectation.

>>654136
Not so, merely pointing out that the increased culpability laid on the Church is inaccurate, fallacious, and hypocritical given that Hollywood has just as much guilt in this regard.

And your assertion that the Church considers itself a "moral authority" is false. The Church considers its doctrines, handed down from God himself, to be the moral authority for all humanity. The men who operate the Church are merely custodians to that doctrine just as flawed as all other humans.

Do you blame the hospital when one of its doctors is caught in malpractice?
>>
>>654139
I am angry at the fact that an illegitimate bunch of hippies can exist and dare act arrogant. There's nothing wrong with this. I have shown how real Christianity isn't Protestant. You fail to give any evidence to the contrary and there assert that I'm wrong? Fuck off
>>
>>654027
Studies have shown a child is 100times more likely to be abused by a teacher than by a member of clergy.
>>
>>654154

>Fuck off

Will do partner
>>
>>654167
Now suck my dick
>>
>>654171
Sorry, I'm not a little boy you Idol worshipping faggot
>>
>>654165
If you examine the history of the catholic church you will discover that the coverup of child abuse by its priests is among the least of their despicable atrocities.

It is a history of torture and murder ( on christians), preying on the superstitious beliefs and fears of the ignorant, and of money/power grabbing hypocrisy. Start with Edward Gibbon's "History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire".
>>
>>654195
Edward Gibbon is not a scholar dipshit
>>
>>654187
You are my cute cat now, just like that tripfag Constantine
>>
>>654203
>>654195
>Edward Gibbon
>his grandfather was one of the co-conspirators of the South Sea company at the height of its 'prosperity'.

You would trust this man because he was handed down dirty money?
>>
>>654140
>All Protestants also lie to people with their speaking in tongues and faith healing bullshit

Except that isn't true. For starters, I don't. As a matrer of fact most Protestants don't. Way to generalize a whole group of people.
>>
>>654216
*matter
>>
>>654148
Do you work in public relations? Or as a lawyer?
If you don't you should. That was high quality bullshit right there
>>
>>654216
And those that do are in the majority
>>
>>654260
Alongside crap theology and concert worship
>>
>>651381
>>648674

Underrated
>>
>>651381
>>648674
Overrated
>>
>>654405
Overrated
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 38
Thread DB ID: 504784



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.