[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened in India before the Aryan invasion? Did the Indians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1446397557384.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1446397557384.gif
2MB, 245x245px
What happened in India before the Aryan invasion? Did the Indians look different back then, or was the Aryans a very small minority that did not influence much?
>>
the Aryans were the conquering nordic races that subjugated the more beast-like races of the Indian peninsula. They did not exterminate all the scum, but instead installed a caste system. Even today the Hindu brahmins are much whiter, almost European looking, when in contrast to those castes that collect shit, trash and feces etc.
>>
>>605533
This is all buckshot bait made by OP to start a conversation.

Stop.
>>
>>605533
>the Aryans were the conquering nordic races that subjugated the more beast-like races of the Indian peninsula.

I....wow...*scratches head*....sigh...

This board has gone to the shitters..
>>
>>605544
OP here, that was not me. Any less retarded people wanna tell me what they know about pre IE India?
>>
File: mix_11.jpg (17KB, 206x325px) Image search: [Google]
mix_11.jpg
17KB, 206x325px
>>605505
They were dravidians, which still live in India today. As far as I know they were creators of indus culture, which was latter adopted by the indo-Iranian people, in the same way that indo-Iranian people adopted the culture and conventions of the Babylonians/Assyrians after the it was conquered by the medes

You have to remember that the Iranian/aryan tribes were a lot like the Mongolians or other steppe tribes before they settled in adopted civilization
>>
>>605505
>aryan invasion
>2016
>>
>>605735
I don't know much about this, is the Aryan invasion debunked or?
>>
>>605754
No, it actually happened. It's just the retards like >>605533 think aryans are germanic.
>>
>>605754
Just type into youtube "Aryan invasion theory"
>>
>>605754
It was a long period of migration over time, the IVC died out, if you can call it that because the bloody river dried up.
they just moved east and set up similar cities in the doab and the gangetic plains instead.
>>
>>605699
If I remember correctly aren't the very southern Indians considered very genetically pure and pretty much distinct from the rest of the world?
>>
File: 1453731326036.jpg (18KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
1453731326036.jpg
18KB, 620x348px
>>605505
Absolute cutie pie.
>>
File: abdisgus.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
abdisgus.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>605556
Could you be any more obvious that you visit reddit?
>>
>>605505
Aryans where a Iranian ethnic group, possibly nomadic.

By that time India had most of their ethnic groups established. Not much changed race-wise except for new neighbors.
>>
>>605505
>That gif
Literally 10/10
Would cuddle.
>>
>>605735
>>605754
>>605816
>>605808

Listen man, the Sanskrit texts note clearly the military nature of the mass migration.

They subjugated the natives groups, instituted the same caste system we still see today, and merged their religious thought with that of the indigenous population.

Rig Veda.
>>
File: thomas_pynchon_laughing.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
thomas_pynchon_laughing.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>605505
WHo is this
>>
>>607180
I want to kill you.
>>
>>605699
>As far as I know they were creators of indus culture
That's wrong. Writings have been discovered in the ruins of Indus, and they aren't Dravidian.
>>
>>607391
>they aren't Dravidian.
How do you know?
>>
>>607226
>this moron uses the bible as proof of the canaanite conquest
>>
>>607484
He doesn't.
>>
>>607226
and the forts referred to don't line up with IVC culture fortified cities, but rather with BMAC cities.
and the archaeological lack of any sieges.
>>
>>607095
Yeah if you were to try to classify the world into races, they'd be their own thing.
>>
>>607226
>instituted the same caste system we still see today
No, that was the British.
>>
>>607663
don't bring facts into this.
>>
>>607681
Oh in that case I have it on High Authority from WS Burroughs transmigratory investigations that Red Haired Albino Skinned hanging suicide sex cultists in seven great central asian cities settled India through reincarnation by orgasm at the moment of death.
>>
>>607685
pretty good source
>>
>>607095
>>607645
are you guys sure you aren't thinking of the andaman islanders? the islands fall under india but the people are very distinct from the rest of the country and even the rest of the world, and probably the only peoples in that area which were not touched by the aryan invasion. i'm pretty sure even south indians have small bits of aryan DNA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andamanese_people
>>
>>607752
>aryanic people
>the word has lost so much meaning that random snowniggers will decide who to use the term on.
well the 19th century was a shitshow.
>>
>>605533
You do realized that the Indu valley civilization, which existed prior to the arrive of the Vedic-Aryan invaders in Pakistan and north west Indian was among the most advances on the planet for its time?

They had sewers, toilets and pulic baths, and the urban planning was pretty impressive too.
>>
>>607702
I once had a class on India and I'm pretty sure very southern India is unique. Additionally roommate is sout
h Indian and he said the same thing. Still anything is always possible
>>
>>609046
what part of southern india are you talking about?
>roomie is South indian and he says its unique
well of course south india is unique.
they speak different languages, and belong to different cultural groups.
its more like europe than burgerland.
>>
>>607375
Isabella Peschardt
>>
>>607095
>>607391
This is very possible; the only the thing I'm certain of is that Indus culture and civilization was already well established before the aryan migration
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.