[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is on or has passed there DUDE LSD IS THE PATH TO ENLIGHTENMENT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1324123.jpg (49KB, 504x366px) Image search: [Google]
1324123.jpg
49KB, 504x366px
Who here is on or has passed there DUDE LSD IS THE PATH TO ENLIGHTENMENT LMAO phase?

Im half way in between
>>
>>599091
Shrooms can teach you a lot. But not in any religious sense
>>
Acid is a strange and magical thing, but it didnt make me a new age hippie enlightment faggot
>>
>>599091
I passed that age

When you look back on it, you'll realize the acid had no meaning, it's just the chemicals tricking you into thinking it was profound
>>
>>599260
I never did acid, but mushrooms are as profound as anything can be. I don't think it is enlightenment or magical, but the experience of a totally altered perspective is a very learning experience. It helped me to be more understanding of how people can see things differently on a fundamental level, it broadened my horizons.
That's not a delusion.
>>
>>599272
Very similar, I would say doing shrooms was one of the single most defining moments of my life for that very purpose, the ability to "step out" of my own consciousness and analyze things with entire different perspectives.
>>
>>599260
Don't you think psychedelics could show you a way of thinking that you can bring with you into sobriety?

Boundary dissolving is the description I like. But then again people are pretty open minded in this day and age.
>>
File: image.jpg (233KB, 980x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 980x1200px
Drugs are cheat codes
>>
Weed is like spiritual nauss if you know how to use it, though eventually you will have to give it up
>>
What's a good amount of time to wait between trips? I've always waited a month and a half to be safe buy I'm curious about what anons here think.
>>
>>600249
Tolerance is completely gone after 2 weeks
>>
>>599091
Psychedelics are wonderful for introspection and occasionally for creative thought (at low doses for the latter). Skeptical about the majority beyond that.
>>
I'm not sure guys when I took acid I just ended up crying on my bed feeling like a deeply sick and unwell human being.

at the time I was really depressed and the acid just made me introspect on that, but it didn't help me at all honestly it was a horrible experience
>>
>>599272
kek, it's just drugs man. my first out of body experience with drugs was cool too but it's not life changing or spiritual. A
>>
>>601252
>but it's not life changing or spiritual

maybe for you but not others

it seems like one of the most common mistakes people make when talking about psychedelics is that they assume that if they didn't have a super life-changing or spiritual experience then nobody does or that it doesn't happen often which is not true. Also there have been scientific studies conducted that found that for most people doing psilocybin is one of the most significant and mystical experiences in their entire lives.
>>
>>601298
But I did have those experiences. i have broken through on DMT 3 times and have dropped acid nearly two dozen times with doses upward of 600ug. But I was also a Christian and then a Buddahist before I took psychedelics. I have been exposed to intense spiritual experiences beforehand on retreats, during fasting, and even just on a normal Sunday. A lot of people that are blown away by psychoactive substances have never had any other kind of spiritual experience so they have nothing else to compare to. My two friends that are now hardcore acid heads grew up in secular households.
>Also there have been scientific studies conducted that found that for most people doing psilocybin is one of the most significant and mystical experiences in their entire lives.
You mean old and depressive people who have been straight edges there hold life are blown away by hallucinations paired with euphoria? Who woulda thunk?
>>
>>599091
>Who here is on or has passed there DUDE LSD IS THE PATH TO ENLIGHTENMENT LMAO phase?
When you're on it it totally is.

Then you sober up and have a larf about how stupid you were. Tripping is one of my favourite things desu
>>
>>601329

regardless, your experiences with psychs don't equal what others experience at all
>>
I went through that like a year ago. No desire to ever do it again, but I never had a bad time with it. I just learned everything I could from it.

Good substance.

Also why are you posting this on /his/?
>>
>>601329
I know that you may not have had any significant experiences, but after 2 years of being moderately depressed, a few good trips blew all that away. I don't think LSD opens you up to anything outside of your own experiences, but it's clear that it allows you to think differently and from alternate perspectives that are not usually accessible. That combined with the euphoria is an extremely valuable experience.

That plus music sounds fucking otherwordly.
>>
I think heavy drug use low-key gave me a few mental illnesses for a year after I stopped taking them.
>>
File: 1450835713244.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450835713244.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
I've done a lot of psychedelics over the years and they have affected me profoundly.

It made me realize that everyone is born into the world on equal footing, nobody knows what they are doing or what their purpose is. For many, religion is that answer because otherwise where would society put them and where would they put themselves? In the grand scheme of things, nobody is put on this earth for a purpose no matter how much they try to argue it and justify it.

>Nobody wants to accept a harsh reality
>There is no God, there is no Faith, there is no heaven, there is no divine intervention for the worlds atrocities.
>people are truly cruel.

Life is a fleeting experience, therefore, the only way I choose to live my life is enjoying it in a hedonistic fashion. I accept the harsh reality that I am a nobody who was put on this earth for no reason, who will never do anything significant and will probably die a pointless death just like everyone else who has ever existed.
>>
I was stuck in ego death for three hours after the primary effects wore off the first time I tried a psychedelic, then decided to steer clear of that shit forever.

Fuck that. Fuck it with one of those telephone poles that have a lot of staples in them because they're in an urban area with heavy foot traffic.
>>
>>599827
>tfw you accidentally hit 8 after taking two tabs of 2CI you thought were LSD
>>
>>599091
You have to reject it. The positive feelings it induces are counter to the harsh metaphysical realities the "enlightened" encounter.
>>
>>602377
congratulations!
>>
>>602404
I've never tried psychedelics and this is one of the main reasons why. Could you elaborate on what your experience was like that made it so hellish?
>>
>>603368

It robs you of your sense of self and you lose the ability to process sensory input from an individual perspective.

I could see the room I was in, feel the chair I was sitting on, but all the input was disconnected, unable to coalesce into something that I could consider being my own viewpoint, my own "self". I would look at the time on my watch and be unable to put that time into perspective regarding what I or other people would normally be doing at that time. Looking through the contacts list on my phone, I could understand that the people in it had some relation to the person who owned it, but couldn't fully understand that the person was me, because I didn't know what "me" really meant.
>>
>>599091
Took a ton when I was 16-18. Had a lot of fun. Gave it up because it's actually bad for your brain when you take a lot (or at least it was for mine). I tell people who ask me now to take it with caution, that's about it. I still smoke hash sometimes, I don't take any other drugs, though, not even alcohol.
>>
>>602377
>Life is a fleeting experience, therefore, the only way I choose to live my life is enjoying it in a hedonistic fashion. I accept the harsh reality that I am a nobody who was put on this earth for no reason, who will never do anything significant and will probably die a pointless death just like everyone else who has ever existed.

This is basically my experience with psychedelic users: they have whatever ideologies they want to have. If they are depressed, the drugs will give them a validating worldview; if they want some universal understanding, they will get something that convinces them they've found it. It sounds like you are the former.
>>
>>599260
its exactly this
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.