[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here has had /spiritualawakenings/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1443412159276.jpg (97KB, 513x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443412159276.jpg
97KB, 513x600px
Who here has had /spiritualawakenings/?
>>
I don't fully understand what a spiritual awakening is.
>>
Please, go back to /x/
>>
>>589714
holy shit those quads.
>>
>>589725
I hate this snippy millennial attitude about anything outside their little insulated comfort zone of twitter and candy crush. Go back to buzzfeed
>>
>>589751
Snippy millenial attitude?

Is your post related to History or Humanities?.

No, it isn't.
>>
>>589751
desu you're unwarranted sense of self importance that has led you to believe you have had some kind of spiritual awakening is petty annoying
>>
>>589799
>don't talk about things I have no experience with wahhh
>>
>>589714

that blonde dudes leg muscles are about to explode tho
>>
>>589817
No one with any level of personal development would act the way you're acting.

You have a while to go
>>
>>589714
if anyone has had a spiritual awakening, they wouldn't be here.
>>
>>589887
What if it's a process senpai.
>>
bumping because only bernie shills posted
>>
>>589891
Then it has been grotesquely brought to a standstill if not an outright reversal.
>>
>>589782
It's the logical outcome of Christposting.
>>
>>589887
Not necessarily. Assuming you did see yourself as an individual closer to the divine, wouldn't you have an inclination to share your understanding with those, that may otherwise not understand?

Especially with regards to the dynamics of this site presented because of the anonymity Allowing for a truly free form of expression. And, rearticulation of your own ideas into forms that more individuals could potentially understand.

>>589891
I think it is a process, but there is also an absolute point if you will. After so much rationalization and understanding of things, you have this epiphany, and next thing you know. You have this sense of knowing, at the very least, your own ideals of reality, and the reality surrounding your current life. Also, this idea feeds back into the former part of my post because there is the idea of self-actualization, and above that the idea of transcendence in Maslow's hierarchy of needs. In which transcendence is essentially the assisting of others to be self-actualized themselves.

Although, the hierarchy itself is questionable, when we look at things such as Buddhism, which sometimes practices fasting, disrupting this structure because despite denying themselves of their basic needs they still strive for the higher order realms of understanding such as self-actualization and transcendence to achieve enlightenment.

Although, I think the principle still stands.
>>
At least I had psychedelic experiences
>>
>>589751
Nice, stealing this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.