[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How exactly did this brilliant son of a bitch unify all of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (188KB, 980x1357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 980x1357px
How exactly did this brilliant son of a bitch unify all of the german kingdoms under one flag?
>>
>>587305
It was his duty to unite the german people under one flag
>>
I'm polish and I love this man
>>
by revolutionizing german thought
>>
>I hate Krauts who disagree with me but I hate other countries even more.

t. Otto von Bismarck
>>
It's the helmet, man.
>>
>>587333
Same, except I'm not Polish and don't really love him
>>
>>587305
He threw temper tantrums at William I all the time when he didn't get his way and flipflopped a lot, that's about it.
>>
>>587305
>all the german kingdoms
>>
>>587333
Didn't he speak Polish really well?
>>
>>587341
Underrated post
>>
>>587305
Read a bit about 1848 Frankfurt Parliament and the first Danish war of Schleswig-Holstein
First he saved Schleswig-Holstein from Denmark
After that an administration issue create a war with Austria and he gain the control of the German federation while annexing north German states who allied with Austria ( like Hanover, former part of the British crown) and pressure other north German states into forming the North German Confederation and having the south German states under his sphere like Bavaria and Baden
Then he banter Napoleon III to create a war against Prussia (German king for Spain issue and the banter of Ems), won the war a forced France to pay reparation with the ones he bought the south German states loyalty and proclaim the German Empire

Remind that and Empire are kings under an Emperor control, so the south German kings agreed to joined him in exchange for some more freedom and the money I mention early
>>
>>587305
>Danish autism
>Technological advancement (Prussia had WAY better military technology than Austria which is way Bismarck risked the war)
>French autism
>Wilhelm I. being a pretty chill guy
>>
>>587331
As the Austrians can testify, he failed.
>>
>>587615
>Austrians
>German
>>
File: 1446929172314.png (427KB, 1668x2004px) Image search: [Google]
1446929172314.png
427KB, 1668x2004px
>>587305
>How exactly did this brilliant son of a bitch unify all of the german kingdoms under one flag?
With Blood and Iron
>>
>>587700
>who cares that I can't reach those grapes, I bet they're not even good
>>
>tfw he is turning in his grave at the state of modern Germany
>>
>>588221
Then they should hook him up to a dynamo and try to harness that power. If they do it right, they could make Germany entirely energy self-sufficient.
>>
>>587305
He didn't though.
>>
>Germany falls in 20 years because of some damned fool thing in the Balkans
They should have listened.
>>
>>587496
Not sure. He wanted to eliminate Poles "like wolves" or at the very least take away their land. He was a bastard. A villain you love to hate maybe.
>>
>>589255
That's bullshit. Actually he recommended his emperor to learn Polish.
>>
>>589262
Kulturkampf was a thing. Also:

"Beat the Poles until they despair of living. I have all the sympathy in the world for their situation, but if we want to survive we can do nothing else than wipe them out."

Eternal teuton.
>>
>>589271
To be fair, worse things have been said about poland.
>>
>>587305
he didn't, it would have happened without him

that is not to say he was not an intelligent man, he had to compete with many other politicians in claiming the credit for it
>>
>>589483
>he didn't, it would have happened without him
I beg to differ. Many German principalities actively resisted the unification for deep ideological reasons (ahem Bavaria ahem), and needed to be subdued. Not only that but Unification supporters were incredibly splintered, with Kleindeutschlanders and Grossdeutschlanders and everything in between, and this without even taking into considerations questions religion and of the government system. It's true that public opinion swayed dramatically in the last decades of the 1800s in favor of Pan Germanism, but it was a result rather than cause of the Unification.
>>
>>587615
>>587781
>he didn't unite all of germany because he didn't annex spain
>>
File: doom Bismarck.png (55KB, 630x840px) Image search: [Google]
doom Bismarck.png
55KB, 630x840px
Based Bimarck should have coup'd and crown himself Kaiser.
>>
>>589686
He should unite all turkis under one flag
>>
>>587305
I hate krauts who disagree with me but i hate other countries even more.
t. Otto Von Bismarck
>>
File: Otto.jpg (24KB, 306x480px) Image search: [Google]
Otto.jpg
24KB, 306x480px
I sexually Identify as Bismarck. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of fighting the kulturkampf and acting out my realpolitik. People say to me that a person being Bismarck is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install a spiked helmet, a high-pitched voice and superior politics on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Chancellor of the German empire" and respect my right to unite Germany under the prussian flag. If you can't accept me you're a Bismaphobe and need to check your liberal privilege. Thank you being so understanding.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.