[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"There is no beer in Palestine and therefore one cannot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Leszek the White.jpg (97KB, 639x426px) Image search: [Google]
Leszek the White.jpg
97KB, 639x426px
>"There is no beer in Palestine and therefore one cannot survive there"

t. Leszek the White, Duke of Poland, asked by Pope Innocent III why Poles don't want to join the crusades
>>
>>585595
>"We don't want Islam because my people can't survive without alcohol"

t. Vladimir the >Great
>>
>>585595
Reminds me how Czech crusaders refused to continue from Venice by ships to Holy Land and returned home because they never seen sea before and were afraid of it.
>>
File: 1451903465777.jpg (23KB, 273x252px) Image search: [Google]
1451903465777.jpg
23KB, 273x252px
>>585595
>>585605
>>585746
why are all slavshits like this
>>
>>585782
>dieing in pointless war on the other side of the world
>good
I want /pol/ to leave
>>
>>585595
>>585605

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Life without booze is suffering brehs.
>>
>>585865
I mean that when facing a matter of faith, honour and duty slavshits find some absurdly simple excuse to do nothing
>>
File: reckless stormfaggery.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
reckless stormfaggery.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>585877
>sweeping generalizations
>>
>>585877
>faith
>duty
>honor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Ma%27arra
>>
>>585903
Exactly, they ate their fellow man instead of surrendering, a necessary sacrifice to faith, duty and honour
>>
File: bronson.jpg (12KB, 212x232px) Image search: [Google]
bronson.jpg
12KB, 212x232px
>>585924
Holy shit, maymay overload
>>
>>585903
They should make a horror film about this.
A chronicler, Radulph of Caen wrote (in 1107, 9 years after the fact):

Some people said that, constrained by the lack of food, they boiled pagan adults in cooking-pots, impaled children on spits and devoured them grilled.

These events were also chronicled by Fulcher of Chartres, who wrote:

I shudder to tell that many of our people, harassed by the madness of excessive hunger, cut pieces from the buttocks of the Saracens already dead there, which they cooked, but when it was not yet roasted enough by the fire, they devoured it with savage mouth.
>>
>>585605
My history teacher told that Vladimir did't like the idea of some dude chopping off a piece of his dick i.e. circumcision.
>>
File: Johannes_Scottus_Eriugena.jpg (28KB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
Johannes_Scottus_Eriugena.jpg
28KB, 300x289px
>"Only a table."

t. John Scotus Eriugena, asked by Charles the Bald what the difference is between an Irishman and a drunkard
>>
>>585746
typical landlocked plebs
>>
>>585924
*tips fedora
>>
>>585746
Thats actuall really cute, but it sounds like bullshit. Are you sure they just werent out of money?

Also
>landlocked countries
NEVER EVER
>>
>>585746
They more than made up for it during the Northern crusades.
>>
>>585595
Oy vey you anti Semitic nazi Palestine never existed
I want 6 million shekels compensation for the psychological damage you have done me
>>
>>585889
Dude. Save it for the stormfags.
>>
>>585746
they were called bohemian then, no?
>>
>>588140
Bohemian is just Czech in latin. In Czech it's the same word.
>>
>>586052

Bringing the heat.
>>
>>587979
Palestine was the name the Romans gave to the province. If anything it makes modern day Palestine less legit since it doesn't even have a proper name.
>>
>>585595

based
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.