[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a truly three-sided war? My wife's son

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1450678305080.jpg (316KB, 1296x650px) Image search: [Google]
1450678305080.jpg
316KB, 1296x650px
Has there ever been a truly three-sided war? My wife's son wanted to know.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>583482
>My wife's son wanted to know
haha guys look the joke is that he is raising another person's child
this is the part we're supposed to call him a cuck haha
>>
File: 1422061811680.jpg (111KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
1422061811680.jpg
111KB, 960x717px
>>583482
Hahahaha get a load of this faggot not knowing that
>WW 1 was "1-sided"
>WW 2 was "2-sided"
>And world war three already is in the making while hes thinking about raising another womans child.
The key to understanding ones place in the world is understanding the signs in our history
>>
Syria now.
>>
>>583766
>Free Syrian Army
>"Free"
>""Syrian""
>""""""""""""""Army"""""""""""""
>>
>>583482
Russian Civil War.

It had the communists, the monarchists, and the anarchists.
>>
File: Syria-img-2-Dec-2015.jpg (579KB, 1041x926px) Image search: [Google]
Syria-img-2-Dec-2015.jpg
579KB, 1041x926px
>>583795
Kurds fights ISIS/rebels(Al-Nusra)
rebels(Al-Nusra) fights Assad/ISIS/Kurds
Assad fights ISIS/rebels(Al-Nusra)
ISIS fights Assad/rebels(Al-Nusra)/Kurds
>>
>>583820
It's a wonder how they managed to reach some sort of stalemate with these frontlines.
>>
>>583808
and the anti-monarchy Whites
and the Greens
it was just a cluster fuck
>>
File: FSA ISIS.jpg (91KB, 782x442px) Image search: [Google]
FSA ISIS.jpg
91KB, 782x442px
>>583820
>rebels(Al-Nusra) fights Assad/ISIS/Kurds
>rebels fight ISIS
>>
>>583871
>>583808
The Russian Civil War is one of those periods that would make a fantastic video game or historical drama.

>Monarchist Whites
>Commies of various assortments
>Black Anarchists with machine gun wagons
>German death squads
>Non-Monarchist Whites
>Pissed off Green peasants
>Baltics and other groups clawing their way free
>And then there's fucking Sternberg in the East setting up his glorious meth addled Orthodox-Buddhist Absolute Theocratic monarchy as he is Genghis Khan reincarnate paving the way for the Jesus-Buddha-Czar to come and scourge the filth from the Earth and setup a divine lama Czar state
>>
>>583820
That map and my colourblindness do not mix.
It's all the same!!!
>>
File: ThreeKingdoms.jpg (80KB, 583x576px) Image search: [Google]
ThreeKingdoms.jpg
80KB, 583x576px
Couldn't tell ya, OP.
>>
>>583482
Spanish-American-Phillippine War

>initially Americans and Spanish fighting for control of the Philippines while Filipinos form resistance movements against Spanish
>Spain get BTFO
>Filipinos assume US will treat them well
>good 'ol genocides for freedom happen
>Outraged Filipinos fight back
>Moros form their own resistance movements after Sultan of Sulu makes a shitty deal with Americans
>Americans defeat Filipinos and Moros via genocide, control Philippines until Japs take it, US takes it back and approves Filipino independence (but not for Moros)

Now we are left with independence fighters (call themselves MILF) in the jungles that the average American doesn't even know they exist. Also the Sultanate of Sulu, officially ended in 1915, wasn't defeated until 2013. That whole region is a mess now.
>>
>>583482
I once fought a medieval total war battle as the Turks against the Byzantines as well as the Franks who also wanted Costantinople. It was epic. I ended up wrecking the Byzantines and almost desorying the french but my troops got exhausted and started to flee once they charged their knights.

to answer your question... there have not been any three-sided wars/battles because one side would always have the sense to let the other two destroy each other and then attack the weakened winner. not sure if that even ever happened actually . I think im just talking out of my ass t b h
>>
>>583937
>and then there's fucking Sternberg
best description of the guy I've ever heard
>>
>>583937
>>And then there's fucking Sternberg in the East setting up his glorious meth addled Orthodox-Buddhist Absolute Theocratic monarchy as he is Genghis Khan reincarnate paving the way for the Jesus-Buddha-Czar to come and scourge the filth from the Earth and setup a divine lama Czar state
also killing all the Jews in Ulaan Bator because how would they know he's Russian if he didn't start a few pogroms?
>>
>>584605
>three sided battles no longer a feature in modern total wars

CA die in a fire
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.