[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any occultists on this board? Care to share your knowledge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: JANI LEINONEN--.jpg (403KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
JANI LEINONEN--.jpg
403KB, 2448x3264px
Any occultists on this board?

Care to share your knowledge?
>>
If only there was a specific board for occult and paranormal stuff...
>>
Occult as in spooky /x/ tier succubus summoning shit, or the study of Hermeticism, Alchemy etc?

I think it's best when it's the latter -- you can apply the principles of Alchemy in a self-improvement style.

It's a shame many on /x/ don't know what a metaphor is.
>>
File: timreact.gif (1001KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
timreact.gif
1001KB, 200x200px
>>582987
>>>/x/
But more importantly,
>>>/out/
>>
>>582993
/x/ has disappointed me on this subject greatly. I have seen more discussion about chaos magic etc. on /pol/.

>>583003
The latter, yeah.
I've been reading some books on hermetics lately and wonder whether there were any practicers on this board.

The more I read about this, the more it seems to me that "magick" is simply ancient self-improvement.
>>
File: Trimalchio.jpg (3MB, 1590x4400px) Image search: [Google]
Trimalchio.jpg
3MB, 1590x4400px
>>583021
;)
>>
>>583143
>The effacement of history now occurs through an education centred on its own tenants
I've lived to see the day holy okay
>>
File: 1684.jpg (18KB, 450x329px) Image search: [Google]
1684.jpg
18KB, 450x329px
>>583143
Plotinus is GOD TIER !!!
>>
File: 1452975098509.jpg (94KB, 558x752px) Image search: [Google]
1452975098509.jpg
94KB, 558x752px
>>583143
Tnx.
Have some qt.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (263KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
263KB, 1920x1080px
>>583143
All hail the king.
>>
File: lady.png (117KB, 363x326px) Image search: [Google]
lady.png
117KB, 363x326px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbEnYRGV7Yw#t=15m14s

Have fun inviting demons into your existence to perpetually use you like fodder and feed off you. You are entire soul will be stuck in a cube in hell for aeons. You have been warned.

Lower vibrations = hell

You are not edgy and unique. You are clueless, blind and dumb
>>
>>583246
whos that guy?
>>
File: 1360186082463.jpg (69KB, 569x681px) Image search: [Google]
1360186082463.jpg
69KB, 569x681px
>>583286
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plotinus
>>
>>583259
What is a "vibration"? What is doing the vibrating?
>>
>>583311
As in energies. Dark energies.
>>
I have studied a lot of this stuff on my own, I plan to write a book about it, it has strong links to many strands in a few religions, I draw most heavily from the Gita and the Christian Scriptures.

What I have discovered explains a lot of imaginary found in the main iconography of Rosa Crucianism (although I did not make these connections from being inside the order). And also the icongraphy of the ancient Shinto Religion.

Basically my book is about the philosphers stone, but I wont call it that, it will be about psychology predominantly, still havent arrived at the tone of how to present in the book yet.

But my research is extensive, and my knowledge is fairly massive on various issues, although perhaps not quite collated in neat subject areas... My book definately won't contain the depths of everything I have disocvered, which will require more outside help to develop, perhaps brain scanning, and pyschometric testing.

I do not know a lot of occult stuff though, but I believe I have a better grasp as to what things probably pertain to than most.

I have had first hand experience with many occult type forces though, as to what these things 'are' is always open to controversy,but my work gives me a framework that allows me a greater grasp as to ever pinning anything down. So often even if I find what I consider very reliable source data, I take the report seriously, but the meaning in the account weights with me.

You asked to share some knowledge, so I will give some useful summary in some respects at least:

Truth is its own economy.
that is what makes is separate and gives it power over all.

To tune into it, you must detach from what is untrue.

This is both explained in the Gita and the bible.
Detachment in the former, and hate in the latter.
>>
>>583311
When you find your moms toys
>>
>>584254
cont..

Knowledge of Good and evil (or of either), is a lie, don't even try to attack it though, displace it with an object of real love of truth; this is not automatic, it must be discerned, and again, its not automatic, the scriptures even say: fear and trembling... discerning is made of everything, even hate... or you can't be aware of kharma to leave it, and live beneath and before kharma.

Life is immediate, kharma is displaced when intentionality drives all events, which is mean enlargening your mind to cover everything (the account for everything); this is not hard to do conceptually, but is tough to do by REAL discerning, and not in hidden resistance for the truth.

t People read the bible and have only ever heard their own voice speaking; that voice has a tone made of knowledge; know truth, not good and evil, or you hear: themselves.

^ I just gave you a rundown of the cliff notes of Gensis and insight into the Greek system of faith as encapsulated by the inscription at delphi.

signed
SW cpt ZA
>>
>>582987
>dat art
wew
that's about as shallow as it gets
>>
ill give you some advice
dont even fucking start bro you dont want to see the truest depths of human suffering just be chill and happy
>>
>>582987
>That picture
DUDE
CAPITALISM
LMAO
>>
>>583488
What's the diffrence between "dark" and (I guess) "light" energies? Wavelenght?
>>
File: Souther.png (104KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Souther.png
104KB, 320x240px
>>584428
Hello Reddit
>>
>>583488
Isn't energy simply a tool and the decision make it "dark" or whatever?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.