[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me what are the club designs next to morningstar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Boeheim_Morgenstern_01.jpg (54KB, 751x534px) Image search: [Google]
Boeheim_Morgenstern_01.jpg
54KB, 751x534px
Can someone tell me what are the club designs next to morningstar? And holy shit all of them look painful I would be more scared of them than swords.
>>
the source book lists them simply as "czech morgensterns", czech being their origin, not a particular type
>>
Second from the left is a flanged mace
>>
I believe the term is "spikey stick".
>>
Maces are the weapons of the Slav.

Slavs don't know how to swing sword right, Slavs can't make good axes, Slavs take large stick and swing it and bash.

Next step? Make the stick out of metal or with spikes.
>>
second from the left is flanged mace, all the others are morningstars
>>
>>581596
>>581273
morningstar is just the name of the pointy ball on the end of the club.
>>
>>581273
>Spiked clubs

i doubt the majority of them have a specfic name
>>
File: Goupillons.jpg (191KB, 800x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Goupillons.jpg
191KB, 800x1025px
You haven't seen the worst yet...
>>
>>581624
Toilet brushes?
>>
>>581667
That would've been a brutal weapon, attach a used wire toilet brush to a whip and flog people with shit.
>>
>>581580
is that why they burned down Hedeby, defeated Teutonic Knights and Turks at Vienna? Lmao butthurt /pol/tard
>>
>>581667
They're meant for going up your ass, anon.
>>
>>581580
they didn't make good axes because axes are shit meme weapons
>>
>>581699
well, that sounds pretty gay
>>
>>581580
so germans are slavic now?
>>
>>581710
well a lot of Germans have slavic blood in them so...yeah
>>
File: chopping-woodgif1444937160165.gif (882KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
chopping-woodgif1444937160165.gif
882KB, 500x281px
>>581703
axe are pretty average tier weapons
devestating to both armored and unarmored oponents, cabable of breaking bones and tearing cartilige through some of the toughest armor
altho very unbalanced and not very versatile a chop from a axe will make anyones day alot shorter and lets not forget it doubles as one of the best tools for a soldier on the road wether he wants fire, shelter or a defensive position

i rate it 6.5/10

>pic related, the peice of wood represents your opinion, the axe represents a axe
>>
>>581273
In Poland we call them wekieras.
>>
Check out the below video for Worst torture methods used in history.

https://youtu.be/BHJ0-Lr5cHk
>>
>>581273
against a fully armored or helmeted target, the blow from one of these maces, or 'warhammer' like objects would massively concuss the target, causing unconsciousness, loss of vision, fractured skull, vomitting inside the helmet, or iff mounted would knock the rider from the horse, breaking bones or the neck.

blunter varieties would resist becoming stuck in flesh.
>>
>>581951
>vomiting inside helmet

for some reason of all the terrible things you listed this seems the most gruesome to me
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.