[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confessions of an Economic Hitman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: moneyonearth.jpg (40KB, 506x420px) Image search: [Google]
moneyonearth.jpg
40KB, 506x420px
According to Perkins, he began writing Confessions of an Economic Hit Man in the 1980s, but "threats or bribes always convinced [him] to stop."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWuAct1BxHU
>>
File: fuck you.gif (198KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.gif
198KB, 500x500px
>>581219
He also passed it off as truth for years before he revealed it to be fiction.

So fuck your shitty book and fuck your entire, parasitic hippy existance, you miserable, motherless fuck.
>>
>>581223
Why the need for insults?
>>
>>581223
He never claimed it was all fake, the book is semi-autobiographical, of course things were played up for dramatic tension and such.

Honestly his claims are pretty on the money for what actually did historically happen.
>>
>>581223
>He also passed it off as truth for years before he revealed it to be fiction.
if you mean that he made up what he says about the economical mechanisms , source please
>>
I would normally criticize someone heavily if everyone else is, but in this case, the Wikipedia page is hilarious.

The only people who have bad things to say about the book and its 'inaccuracies' are people IN the very systems he is criticizing, like the chief of the World Bank. No way HE is going to be biased, right?
>>
The man is an obvious fraud. Stop giving him attention.
>>
>>584005
This
>>
File: good jew.jpg (362KB, 1652x1118px) Image search: [Google]
good jew.jpg
362KB, 1652x1118px
>>581219
>a GOVERNMENT is becoming too involved in business and the economy and is empowering corrupt corporations that which seek enslave foreign workers and force people to buy only their products via lobbying and buying out competition

Logical solution: Get the government out of the economy. This way, corrupt corporations have no way of preventing competition from smaller, more thoughtful businesses while also having no way to expand overseas unless they become more appealing to their consumers.

With more competition and/or improved morals on the corporations' behalf, the customer and businesses are both satisfied.

>"no that's fucking greedy/racist/evil you cis scum! we need the GOVERNMENT to put stricter control on the economy. after all, the government would obviously listen to a bunch of economic illiterates rather than take large bribes from lobbying corporations."

Then you people blame "muh evil free market" when no change occurs.
>>
this >>584005
for 2 reasons

1: >>584005
2: the government is corrupt in more subtle ways and this guy has created a generation of edgelords with a warped view of how it really works
>>
>>581219
Is this guy really a fraud? I remember my college teacher showing me clips of this at my class, and made us ready Democracy for the Few by Michael Parenti.
>>
Requesting sources that actually debunk this guy. I own the book and want to know if I've wasted my money and don't want to waste my time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.