[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some examples of American treating Native Americans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Indian.jpg (468KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Indian.jpg
468KB, 1440x900px
What are some examples of American treating Native Americans like shit?
>>
We only treated the males like shit.
>>
All history pre 1950 consisted of everybody treating everbody like shit
>>
native americans (indians) simply got cucked by big european cock. this basically explains the entire settling of north america.
>>
>>574967
This tbqh
>>
>>574959
Trail of Tears
>>
The Iroquois were genociding the Huron in order to steal their beaver hunting land when the French arrived. The French sided with the Huron (Less out of compassion and more out of realpolitik), and eventually the British sided with the Iroquois (Again, realpolitik). Detroit was founded as a French settlement unowned/used land that would go on to eventually accepted a large population of Indians displaced by the Iroquois.

As the United States pushed westward, the Sioux could not stop themselves from murdering every non-Sioux in sight for five minutes. The push Westward was painted as a humanitarian effort to save the non-Sioux tribes.

The Aztec empire literally ran off of slavery and human sacrifice. The Conquistadors just had to show up and unite the tribes with a beef against the Aztecs (Which was basically every single tribe the Aztec had ever come into contact with) and let them get their justified revenge.
>>
>>574987
Oh, whoops, I thought you said Native Americans treating each other like shit.

The Trail of Tears and general Westward Expansion are the big two. But you have to keep in mind that most Indian populations peacefully integrated with the United States, adopting European agriculture to their native crops.
>>
>>574995
>But you have to keep in mind that most Indian populations peacefully integrated with the United States, adopting European agriculture to their native crops.
And then they get trailed of tearsed
>>
>>574987
>french and beitish fought eachother over literally nothing
Thats fucking hilarious. Was their intentions with such wars just to show plebs how war is done? They did the same with the americans and japanese and probably the africans as well.
>>
Look up Kit Carson and the Navajo's Long Walk
>>
>>574995
>most Indian populations peacefully integrated with the United States
B-b-but the evil white man...
>>
>>575016
To be fair, they where probably slave labor tier and werent given shit land.

Though thats not much worse than average 1850 qol
>>
Wounded Knee, is a fair example. Also, the incident with Fetterman's massacre in relation to that
>>
How about the reverse? Or how about Amerindians treating other Amerindians like shit?

Actually I don't care... White guilt can go fuck itself but I'm not looking to trash Amerindians either.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.