[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Furthest you've traced your ancestry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 30

File: 1451368720482.jpg (1MB, 1942x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1451368720482.jpg
1MB, 1942x1223px
What's the furthest you've traced your lineage, /his/? Do you have any one famous in your ancestry?
I've managed to go back as far as ~400, discovering many Kings, Queens, other royals and Charlemagne among others.
>>
Who gives a shit
>>
>>568294
What's that map from?
>>
>>568325
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_kings_of_Finland
>>
>>568331
How were the datings on the map determined though? They seem too improbable.
>>
No you haven't, not even the most ancient noble houses in the West can trace their ancestry beyond the 10th century.
>>
>ask my anthropology professor about this
>it's actually real
>>
>>568348

>Not knowing of the Ancient finnish empire of 59,745 BC

pleb
>>
>>568350
Virtually all of them can trace their ancestry back to the Carolingians.
>>
>>568354
So they were pulled out of somebody's ass... ok
>>
I firmly believe in the ancient "Finnic" "Kingdom".

DNA evidence suggests it existed.
>>
>>568356
No, at best some of them have more or less fabricated matrilineal connections to some Carolingians.
>>
>>568294
>ancient
>finnish
>empire
>>
>>568294
Well, my blood is mostly Celtic with a small amount of Anglo Saxon (which is genetically similar to Celts), and since British Celtic DNA can be traced to a migration from Basque country in Spain, which was settled 35,000 years ago before Indo Europeans; probably 35,000 years.
>>
>>568294
Cerdic of Wessex if you beleive Anglo-Saxon memes, the Arnulfings if you don't
>>
I was Irish kangs.
>>
>>568407
As an ancient finn, I can proudly say that there is 99% chance my ancestors were nothing in the past. Such is life in historic wasteland.
>>
I know that my French-Canadian side goes back to the initial founding if Quebec City by Champlain, and on my German side we got back to Bavarian peasantry post-30 Year's War. Before that, I don't know jack.
>>
Most of the documented history of my family doesn't go back very far, due to World War II and a lack of records for people who didn't move around or go to church much, but one of my uncles did some research based on what there was. It's probably not entirely reliable, but he was able to trace an old family name back to several French nobles, including Crusaders, and a man that ended up marrying into English nobility and becoming a king of England for a short time (King Stephen). Through that connection, there's a tie to William the Bastard, and eventually Charlemagne.

I don't really care how true it is, though. Going back that far, pretty much everyone is related to someone famous because of how fast genes spread. Almost everyone of western European descent is probably related to Charlemagne one way or another.
>>
File: 1449748767278.jpg (71KB, 362x404px) Image search: [Google]
1449748767278.jpg
71KB, 362x404px
>>568413
>>568294
Please, I'm feeling second-hand embarassment right now.
>>
File: Capture.png (34KB, 913x697px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
34KB, 913x697px
>>568579
>>
File: 1448812395416.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1448812395416.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>568294
Feels good to be ancient Finn.
>>
Back as far as 1090. Actual church records from Germany. He was on the crusade for jerusalem
>>
>>568294

I can sort of go back to Rollo on a small dirt road of my tree, but I don't know how reliable the sources are after the 1500's.

On average I can't go further than late 1700's in Poland & Germany.
>>
>>568294
>parents from Rhodesia
>I'm born in America after parents flee Rhodesia
>lineage goes back to my mother and father, never met any other family
>probably all dead
>>
>>568294
Some angry monk who is William the Conquerors half brother
From what I gather he was an autistic cleric
>>
File: 1388234011222.jpg (7KB, 168x240px) Image search: [Google]
1388234011222.jpg
7KB, 168x240px
>>568773
>autistic
>virgin

Stop projecting, you nincompoop.
>>
My uncle supposedly traced my dad's lineage back to Tupac Aymaru II but I haven't seen the records myself.
>>
>>568294
My father's side can br traced back to the Mayflower
>>
even the most meticulous records get sketchy and have holes in them so it's incredibly unlikely you got as far back as 1400, let alone 400
>>
>>568294
>Furthest you've traced your ancestry?
6 generations. Which is what both grandpas remembered about their ancestry, I haven't really done any research on it myself.

However I have a friend who's actual nobility who can trace his paternal line all the way back to 1297 with total certainty, and to the 10th century going by titles, surnames and land ownership records.
>>
File: coatofarms-Hvide_large.jpg (202KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
coatofarms-Hvide_large.jpg
202KB, 480x480px
The Hvide family, which is basically the danish equivalent of Borgia (in influence, not so much ill-repute).
They killed a danish king and a slavic god, lead the danish armies, and were the religious heads of the nation.
Interestingly, Hvide is the danish word for white, and the coat of arms looks kinda like something from KKK
>>
>tfw both of my families are very, very old

Mum's last name is still in shit tier latin, too, don't know how it survived when there are families in our region that have the same last name but in it's newer form
>>
File: 220px-GenIsaacBrock.jpg (15KB, 220x292px) Image search: [Google]
220px-GenIsaacBrock.jpg
15KB, 220x292px
Someone in my dad's family traced it all the way back to a french soldier leaving Normandie for Québec in the 1600s, naming every man of each generation. Too bad my dad had to go and ruin it by marrying an English woman and moving to Ontario.

And my mother's side can be traced back to Sir Isaac Brock. He even looks like me and her fathers side of her family.
>>
>>568802
Isn't like every third dane supposed to be a descendant of the Hvide?
>>
ITT: we wuz kings
>>
>>568817
not as far as I'm aware. Hvide doesn't go that far back. I'm specifically descended from stig hvide too, not some off-shot
>>
Mine's farmers, miners, gypsies, and gardners.
>>
>>568294
most likely

Aztec/Mayan/Spaniard
>>
My mother was an immigrant who fled the Soviet Union on her own, I know nothing of her family. My father was some black guy who knocked her up, I've never met him.
>>
File: Warriorsofarmenia.jpg (48KB, 374x430px) Image search: [Google]
Warriorsofarmenia.jpg
48KB, 374x430px
WE WUZ ARMENIAN WARRIORS N SHEIT
>>
>>568294
Farmers, farmers, farmers. I cannot go deeper than 1700s.
>>
File: _.jpg (31KB, 449x300px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
31KB, 449x300px
>>568630
>the legacy of the horde
>>
File: LOL.jpg (24KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
24KB, 500x281px
>>568294
Holy shit, this map is almost as bad as the Korean world empire map. Does anyone have it?
>>
>>568354
Can you recommend some books/websites on the topic? It's obviously real, since you're shaming that guy for not knowing it, and I'm a afraid it might happen to me someday.
>>
File: 환국.jpg (327KB, 819x394px) Image search: [Google]
환국.jpg
327KB, 819x394px
>>569702
>>
File: 1450033424105.jpg (207KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1450033424105.jpg
207KB, 600x450px
How to trace one's ancestry?
>>
>>569394
We WUZ kangz
>>
Josiah Bartlett, second man to sign the Declaration of Independence.

Also some Irish guy in the Second Virginia Infantry under Stonewall Jackson
>>
>>568294
all just orthodox north-eastern 'Polish' peasants as far as i could tell, as boring as you can get desu lad

>>569778
asking your family members is the best start, if you want to go deeper try church/state records
>>
>>568294
I know I have a Muskogee Creek great-grandmother and a German great-grandfather.

Everyone else of that generation was born in the US, and I know not where they came from originally.
>>
>>568294
Did a whole study of both sides, could trace my moms side to Henry Hotspur, the dads to a french grenadier from southern France in 1695.
>>
>>568294
>I come from a long line of cloth shawl weavers with the surname Sabourijan. Apparently this means i'm related to former Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
>>
directly, about 300 years. Indirectly (i.e. after a certain point you can't tell who's a father and who's a brother, cousin, etc, but you can still trace the family as a whole) about 500 years. By implication (from the presumed etymology of the surname) the progenitor of the line was probably a lower ranking member of the Order of the Knights Templar - the name definitely attested at least as far back as that, so it isn't a modern concoction, but we don't have the records to make a direct link. So that's possibly 700 - 800 years.

Of course, that's just one branch. Other branches include a bunch of paupers, some cloth merchants, a stagecoach driver, an inventor, a fraudster, a WW1 fighter pilot, etc, etc. Genealogy can be quite interesting sometimes.
>>
I am a direct paternal descendant of Egill Skallagrímsson, the icelandic viking on which the Egil's Saga is based on, feeling pretty alpha rn.
>>
The Italian side of my family kept some records, but I haven't read them. Went back to the 1600's or some shit and my family was minor nobility, and one ancestor who was a mass murderer.
>>
My first known ancestor was a wealthy landowner in Northern Sweden who was born in 1373, and was named Olaf Olafson. The land he owned is still owned by my Swedish relatives, though the Swedish government is trying to steal the land.
>>
My father wuz from da Kang tribe and my motha wuz from da Sheid tribe.
>>
>>571348
You're about as funny as lung cancer. Get new jokes.
>>
File: 1282627946651.jpg (56KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
1282627946651.jpg
56KB, 544x400px
>>568294
Where do I begin?
>>
>>569778
Get a good marker.
>>
I had a few guys who fought in the American revolution, feels good to know my ancestors had a small part, Vermont militia I think.
I'm also 1/16 Luxembourgish so that's pretty nice.
The rest is all Norwegian, Dutch but almost all German farmers.
And some Welshmen. I don't like to talk about them.

As for how far, there's a town in Bavaria where the Weiß family has been since the renaissance.
>>
>>573275
From mother's side some knights that fought against the Kebab with Skanderberg and later settled in Southern Italy. From father's side a bunch of farmers some of whom fought in WWI and got a street in my home town named after them.
8/10
>>
>>574206
sorry breh didn't mean to quote you>>573275
>>
>>568354
>>568384
>>568407
>>568426
>>568630

any good info on this topic? obviously could just be a story but i love finland and ive never heard of this before
>>
Furthest my dad traced our family back was to the 1300's, mostly just English plebs. Other euros mixed in there and somewhere down the line an Ashkenazi jew entered the fold, as revealed by genetic testing. Not that 0.1% shit either, roughly my dad is roughly 6% and I'm 5%.

I apparently have some important doctors and researchers and all that on his side, my mom's side is 100% blue collar pleb though. Could be a descendant of Joseph Smith but then again thousands of people from Utah probably are.
>>
Mostly farmers but I am descended from this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orson_Hyde
>>
>>568804
When's the new album coming Isaac
>>
>>574210
>>574206
>check post
>TWO REPLIES? OH BOY
>oh
>>
>>568603
You're missing 0.1%
>>
>>568294
I at least know that along with being African American, I'm also Cherokee and Blackfoot.(I do believe the actual tribe and not one of the 100+ others in the confederacy), need to do some more digging
Also friendly reminder that all men in this thread and on the majority of planet earth have quite a chance at being Mongolian, since Ghengis Khan and the Mongols have the d to most of the Eurasian continental. (I know there's way more all of that, I've just always thought it was hilarious)
>>
>>568294
Back into some of our NA bloodline, but that shit gets hazy, especially when mixing. Irish side gets a bit hazy in the early 1600s because names start switching between Spanish and Irish for some reason. Pretty good idea of Scottish bloodline into 1400's, but based on clans and not individuals because they were evidently some of the lowest of the low class.
Only really famous person we have traced to Genealogically is Captain James Cook, but that is through a whole hell of a lot of removals.
One of our relatives changed the border between OK and TX and added fuel to a rivalry.
>>
>>575096
Being descendant of Khan doesn't make you Mongolian.
>>
File: Ice Age Sea Levels.jpg (3MB, 7200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Ice Age Sea Levels.jpg
3MB, 7200x3600px
>>568325
That map is nonsense.

Europe didn't even look like that until the end of the most recent ice age.
>>
>>568354
Hitler shot himself though
>>
>>568294
Farmers in NE Estonia since before 1650 except my dad's great-gran was a farmer from Finland. A completely unremarkable bloodline.
>>
File: 467.jpg (5KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
467.jpg
5KB, 279x180px
>>574274
>Mormons
Top fucking kek holy shit. Most if the time hearing Mormons I can't help but think of the Swede and his speils about God from watching Hell on Wheels
>THE LORD WILL PROVIDE anon
>>
There's a possibility I might be related to this guy:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odo_de_St_Amand

Nothing definitive, but it's possible considering that the French Canadian side of my family has the last name "St Amand" and originally came from the same area of France where this guy lived. It would be pretty cool if it turned out to be true.

Ironically I look like a t*rk. (I'm not one, though.)
>>
>>575140
>he fell for it
>literally wasted his time downloading the pic
>>
>>575114
>descended from a Mongolian Khan
>not sharing Mongolian ancestry/being related in part to the Mongols
I fookin war m8. Then explain because many people have done research and keep citing the statistic that a majority of the world's men are `Mongolian` (and I did say I new there was much more to all of this did I not?)
>>
I'm related to Rudolf Virchow which is pretty cool, I can trace my mom's lineage back pretty far but my dad's is a dead end unfortunately.
>>
File: 1968.0517.jpg (465KB, 1200x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1968.0517.jpg
465KB, 1200x1017px
Farthest I've cared to trace back was to the 1630's when my ancestors came to the American continent. The original guys founded several cities in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Pic related is the first map of the U.S. made by a U.S. citizen, an ancestor of mine. Some of my relatives in Ohio have a very old copy of this map. They were puritans on arrival so I figure they hadn't done much of significance back in England.
>>
>>568804
>Sir Isaac Brock
Was your mom a groupie?
>>
traced paternal line to 1700s Dewsbury Yorkshire. I'm just a normal guy though with a common surname.

>All these people who think they are royalty or descended from famous people.

Chances are unless you actually own a real family tree thats old as fuck and updated every generation or some actual old land then you are just a pleb who's ancestors adopted name like 99.9% of people. Most records only go to the 1700's at least in Britain because that's when they created the population census and things like birth, marriage and death certificates didnt come until 1837 . Before then only aristocrats tended to keep family tree records.
>>
>>575224
>not having a map of pre-historic sea levels already saved
And you call yourself a /his/ poster.
>>
My last name literally appears from nowhere in the 1800s to an Italian Redshirt who apparently has no parents. It's pretty cool being the only person to ever have my [full] name though. As of today there are only about 20 people on the planet with my last name.
>>
To the late 1400's with some guy named Killian Brunner. I think he was Swiss or German.
>>
>>568294
Ausfag

I can trace most of the family back to the British Isles, with one part unbroken back to the 15th century (it goes back all the way to the 12th century, but its a patchier lineage)
>>
I descend from a long line of "trollkara". Wizards basically. They even had a book which was passed down every second generation, but the book was stolen when my great grandfather died.
>>
I can trace my ancestry to sub-sahra africa , 200,000 years ago.
>>
>>568325
it's a parody of one finnish shitposter who's spamming stuff about aliens, atlantis, neanderthals and ancient finnish emperors (they're all related to each other somehow, according to him. no idea how exactly) who were somehow completely erased from history by jews and swedes to every forum he passes by. probably has bipolar disorder or something.
>>
my granddad traced his paternal line back to some semi-peasants in early 1400's southern norway, about 5 km from where i live now

likely not related to any person of note ever.
>>
>>568294
>told all my life that mother's family is 100% Italian and father's is 100% japanese
>take the ancestry dna test
>mother's side is a mediterranean hot mess with some angolan and amazonian thrown in
>father's side is listed just as east asian (no clarity there)
>IRISH AS FUCK OUTTA NOWHERE

If it's on my father's side, then the irish dude is a sailor. But personally I like to think that some Irish dude made the mistake of bringing his wife on a sea voyage to Japan then when she got way too naggy he traded her to a farmer for some rice. The idea of a heavily accented irishwoman yelling in Japanese makes me laugh.
>>
>>568294
On my mothers side my oldest known relative is a Swedish merchant from the 17th century. On my father's side my oldest relatives are Walloons from the 16th century.
>>
>>568294
how to trace ones ancestry back?
>>
>>575038
>>568603
It comes off as undefined, which the genetic service describes as "common to all humans".
>>
Back to ~1600 on my mothers side
>every single one was a farmer
>>
>>575281
>Before then only aristocrats tended to keep family tree records.
Untrue. Well, technically true in that aristocrats were the only ones who would personally keep a copy of their family tree on hand, but there are all sorts of public records that you can use to trace this stuff. Although it's a pain in the arse to find it because it was all done on the parish level - as you said national records only date back around 200 years - but nowadays a lot of old ledgers are being scanned and put on the internet.

Even as far back as the medieval period there are copious records - particularly anything involving the church. Monks were surprisingly obsessive about paperwork. So you can trace baptisms, marriages, and funerals, which is all you really need for tracing ancestry anyway. Wills were the other major document which would often be preserved, and again are a good way of tracing family history because family members feature fairly heavily in them.

Apart from that, there are all sorts of record-keeping odds and ends which have been preserved over the centuries. One of my ancestors is referenced in the early 16th century in an argument over an overdue library book.

You'd better enjoy learning Latin if you want to look into this stuff though. And I'm not talking about nice, neat classical Latin. Medieval and post-medieval latin as practised by the local monk/notary was about as orderly as pre-18th century English spelling.
>>
File: 1401446072666.png (18KB, 642x142px) Image search: [Google]
1401446072666.png
18KB, 642x142px
>>573275
>muh heritage
>>
>>576651
cyber police
>>
dad just discovered some old map from 1756. which shows who owns which piece of land (don't know how to say it in english) and it shows a guy with the same name and last name as mine. Basically, that's the oldest mention I know of, and that piece of land is where my father was born. Think that's kind of cool, my ancestors haven't moved for centuries, keeping that piece of land as their heritage. There's a mention of that guy's father in some books, so I guess it goes even further than 1756, but we haven't found it yet. They were most likely peasants, nothing spectacular.
>>
I'm descended from Frisian farmers. So I've probably got an ancestor who went pirate pre 16th century.
>>
>>568294
>discovering many Kings, Queens, other royals and Charlemagne among others.

if you lived in western europe, you're "descended from" charlemagne.

You have 2 parents.
they had 4 parents.
they had 8 parents
they had 16.
they had 32.
they had 64,
they had 128. Assuming 30 years between generations as a conservative estimate, that's only the 1800's...
they had 256.
they had 512
they had 1024.
they had 2048,
they had 4096
they had 8192
they had 16384
They had 32768
they had 65536...
and they 131072 parents between them. And now we're back into just the year 1500.

Lets take that back another 500 years... Now, your family tree is in the millions of parents, all linked down to you. Unless you're

Its only if you're really descended from the first son of the first son, of the first son, etc, that being descended from anyone is remotely unusual. something like 1/3 of all people in the western world have DNA from Genghis Khan, for instance.
>>
>>577920
>implying that all these generations bred only with people who weren't anyhow related to themselves
>>
File: partajäbä.jpg (83KB, 610x1045px) Image search: [Google]
partajäbä.jpg
83KB, 610x1045px
>>576553
Here's a picture of the guy
>>
File: familytree.png (581KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
familytree.png
581KB, 1600x960px
>>568294
WE
WUZ
KING
N
SHIT

also pic related is the further I've got. In addition, I do know that my grandmothers (by my mothers side) grandmother was born in the same house as the father of Slovenian Language, just you know around 300 years later.
>>
>>578039
Is this real
>>
>>568357
/his/ is the most autistic board, even /pol/ knows how to take a joke
>>
>>568603
>tfw want to do one of those but too expensive
>>
>>578054
As an active 2015 /int/ poster, I think it is
>>
Dad's side were farmers with some freedom fighters in between, likely descended from the Celtic invasion of the Balkans because they (and I) have reddish hair.
Mom's side goes back to the 18th century, oldest I've traced is some silversmith and I've got a seal of his
> Do you have any one famous in your ancestry?
Only locally, a trigger happy absolute madman who lived at the end of the 19th century and regularly fought and won duels with anyone who he thought insulted his honor
>>
Farmers from the Banat.
>>
File: 1447107378601.png (117KB, 1262x844px) Image search: [Google]
1447107378601.png
117KB, 1262x844px
>>568294
Farthest I've been able to acurately trace my linneage back is during/after the American Revolution, direct ancestor of mine played a huge part in constructing the US Navy, his grandson went on to fight in the Civil War as a general in the Union.

After that it gets hazy. Supposedly my paternal grandmother was descended from a Swiss prime minister or some such. We can trace our family name to right after the Norman invasion of England.

Anyone else with Norman ancestry?
>>
>>578157
>We can trace our family name to right after the Norman invasion of England
Sure, bud
>>
>>575301
there's only one person other than myself with my first and last name. interestingly enough we aren't related. throw in the middle name then im all alone

scarily enough though his middle name is the anglo version of mine, when we first spoke we had quite the oh shit moment
>>
>>577104
>Murray

nigga you a mick, not a jock
>>
File: 1453045609148.jpg (25KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1453045609148.jpg
25KB, 512x384px
Does anyone know for how long do catholic churches keep their records about baptisms and shit?
>>
File: WAR GLORY 2 TURKIC BOOGALOO.png (288KB, 1042x1920px) Image search: [Google]
WAR GLORY 2 TURKIC BOOGALOO.png
288KB, 1042x1920px
>>578039
>>578054
>>578069

No. >>578039 is just a finnanon, nothing to do with OP's pic.

OP's pic was made to troll Swedes, Greeks and Italians. It has been fairly successful as you can see: >>576553

Pic related is another one which i circulated around /int/, which received many a butthurt.

We Finns are just memers
>>
File: wartierfixed.jpg (262KB, 796x1062px) Image search: [Google]
wartierfixed.jpg
262KB, 796x1062px
>>578216
A better war tier.
>>
~1530, from my dad side. Mostly people from central-western France. I learned few weeks ago that I have protestants (huguenots) ancestors that converted back to catholicism later, weird shit.

That's basically 14 generations or something like that.
>>
>>578236
>Iran
>Useless at modern warfare
They fought the world for 8 years and won.
>>
File: WAR GLORY.png (39KB, 1042x1920px) Image search: [Google]
WAR GLORY.png
39KB, 1042x1920px
>>578236

My pic was made for the specific purpose of annoying a turkish autist who made top x rankings and always included the ottomans as the best. He threatened to kill me and my family

Pic is one of his
>>
File: 1437046065480.jpg (346KB, 1042x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1437046065480.jpg
346KB, 1042x1920px
>>578257

oops that's an unfinished one
>>
>>578254
It's called diplomacy you retard, not warfare.
>>
>>578261

>Ottomans in god rather than high
>Germany in god tier instead of decent
>Russia in decent instead of god
>France in high instead of god
>Greeks in high instead of decent
>Sweden in bad
>Dutch in bad
>>
>>568294
Think the farthest back was an ancestor that lived in Laubenheim, Germany born around 1600.
>>
My family is basically farmers, ship builders and glass makers.
>>
File: ancient finns.png (215KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
ancient finns.png
215KB, 624x352px
>>578054
>>578069
>>578216
He's the guy who's ranting about ancient finns.
>>
File: 1423473949030.jpg (36KB, 400x425px) Image search: [Google]
1423473949030.jpg
36KB, 400x425px
>>578216
>päärynäjäbä
>just a finnanon
that's racist
>>
>>574206
arbereshe descent? awesome. my grandfathers and great-grandfathers are all albanian malsors, peasants and rebells. albanians are very homogenous genetically so my anvestoes probably fought alongside skenderbeg aswell.
>>
>>577104
I never claimed anything like that.
This is literally a muh heritage thread, what are you trying to achieve?
>>
>>568294
To William Bradford and that's it
>>
>>578261
Made by a fucking Turk, you don't deserve to be on that top spot.
>>
Apparently im a descendant of Charlemagne. No direct line obviously. I also believe this is quite common.
>>
>>568294
i am descended from the egyptian king WeWuz of the Barbosa dynasty. He built the pyramids

My great great great great great great great great great grandparents were slaves and i am now living in detroit.
>>
>>578716
It is also quite common to be a descendant of Genghis Khan
>>
File: 1452550867484.jpg (139KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452550867484.jpg
139KB, 480x360px
>>578734
>>
Adam.
>>
>>578761
No shit m8. We did not come form apes
>>
>>578771
You probably did.
>>
>>578216
>>578236
Do people really respect the ANZAC's this much or are they just doing it to make everyone else mad
>>
>>568294
Well on full paternal side im a swabian. My ancestors arrived into southwestern Hungary in the 18th century, they had their own tobacco farm here.
Family of grandmother on father side is mostly made of a big old hungarian peasant family, and there is a little most propably southslavic in it. That family is called Modrovic, we dont really know the exact origin.
Grandfather of my mother fled to Hungary in WW2 because of the partizan bombing of Yugoslavia. If I remember right, it was his grandmother who was a Jellacic. Famous croatian family
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Jela%C4%8Di%C4%87
Maternal grandmother side is mostly peasant from southwestern hungary again, with a little swabian and also got a noblefamily there. Also one of my ancestor was being helped out, and got "raised" by a famous hungarian poet Berzsenyi Dániel.
https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berzsenyi_D%C3%A1niel
>>
>>577920
>something like 1/3 of all people in the western world have DNA from Genghis Khan
It's actually more like 10% of Asians.

Also this
>>577938
>>
>>575153
not before taking a cyanide pill cause he's such a faggot he had to kill himself twice to be sure
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.