[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about this country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Latvia.png (3KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Latvia.png
3KB, 1200x600px
Tell me about this country
>>
>>565629
I know several Latvians and they're all weird

must be something in the water
>>
of many sadness

and dark

and no potato
>>
Look up Livonian order
>>
Forest brothers were cool. Ok allies. But they seem to be the most obscure of all the Baltic nations.
>>
This is interesting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_War_of_Independence
>>
Poor and shit.
>>
>>565629
Bullied for centuries. Generally aspire to be left alone for once, both collectively and individually.

Most actual Latvians would have preferred Germany winning WWII. Nor for reasons of antisemitism, but all the harm the Reds had done and would do.

Genetically and culturally closer to Estonians than Lithuanians, with whom any relation is purely linguistic, if that.

Were conquered in the 13th century in a manner similar to Northern America - pit one tribe against the other, then subjugate all.

Culturally still very much pagan, though with a Christian crust. Most will not have read the Bible, aĺl observe pagan Midsummers with beer and sexual promoscuity.
>>
>>565629

Fucking Austria
>>
>>565629
6 toes
1 Latvian
>>
>>565682
Jesus christ get the fuck back to reddit and stay there
>>
>>566045
>Were conquered in the 13th century in a manner similar to Northern America - pit one tribe against the other, then subjugate all.
That's the only semi-truthful thing in your post, m8.
Rest is pretty much bullshit.
>>
They support Bolsheviks against Whites in civil war. For promised independence.
The Bolsheviks lied of course.
Only Poles wreaking Reds shit saved them.
Then They lost their independence to the Reds who treat them as they deserve as untrusty mercenaries and traitors.(and they were as they were enemy of revolution).
Then they join Germans and kill Reds.
They lost.
They want freedom but are too weak to get it alone so they will ally anyone who promise it to them. No wonder why Soviets don't trust them at all.
>>
>le tell me abt cuntry may may

Fuck off back to /int/
>>
it's shit
>>
>>>/int/
>>
>>568617
>and they were as they were enemy of revolution
Are you retarded?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_Riflemen
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.