[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Poles >save Europe from islam in 1683 >century later

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

>be Poles
>save Europe from islam in 1683
>century later get partitioned by the ones you saved
>get genocided by them in WW2
>Hitler claims Islam is superior to Catholicism
>2015-2016 Europe reforms to Islam
>Christianity is no longer tolerated
Are Poles the biggest cucks in history?
>>
>2015-2016 Europe reforms to Islam
>Christianity is no longer tolerated
source
>>
>>559101
literally latest chimp out in Germany.
german women getting raped and german media claiming that nothing happened and islam is not at fault.
>>
File: Z5hsBn2.gif (4MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Z5hsBn2.gif
4MB, 600x338px
>>559097

>viewing eastern European history solely through the binary lens of Christianity v. Islam rather than acknowledging the complex ethnic, social, and economic factors which have always played a role in that particular corner of the world
>>
>>559111
>literally latest chimp out in Germany
stop misusing that word please. Having fundamentalists fuck shit up is nasty and annoying yeah, but you shouldn't go full on /pol/ retard level by claiming christianity is no longer tolerated especially since the catholic party is among the largest in Germany

Overall I'd rather get rid of both Islam and Christianity because religion is pointless in modern world. It has been really useful in the past but right now it's absolutely fucking pointless and only causes friction
>>
File: 1451849796427.png (1MB, 3972x1992px) Image search: [Google]
1451849796427.png
1MB, 3972x1992px
>>559111
Christianity is tolerated and dominant in Poland, Islam is not. Western Europeans are the cucks of today.
>>
>>559188
They're still a poor shithole compared to western countries.
>>
>>559177
Actually being from a country where stoning women for showing their facesis fucking retarded. Believing in God is silly, but if you subscribe to the teachings of the Qu'Ran you are a threat to humanity and should be dealt with accordingly.
>>
>>559199

Speak for yourself, I am moving there with my gf in four months.
>>
File: 1452255212485.jpg (143KB, 960x659px) Image search: [Google]
1452255212485.jpg
143KB, 960x659px
>>559199
>claim of cuckoldry btfo
>t-they're still poor!
>>
>>559239
They got BTFO though.
First with partitions, later during WW2. Literally half of their cities are German.
>>
File: 1452254965325.png (190KB, 1212x2567px) Image search: [Google]
1452254965325.png
190KB, 1212x2567px
>>559243
And within 10 years half of Germany will be an Islamic Caliphate.
>>
>>559250
That will invade Poles, slaughter them and create the fourth Reich.
>>
>>559097
>save Europe from islam in 1683
1683 wasn't about religion, but about politics and imperialism. Ottoman government based on Millet system was far from Islamic. There were plenty of Christians on the Ottoman side, and quite a few Muslims on the Polish side (Lithuanian Tatars).
>>
>>559254

>contemporary German army
>winning anything but global disdain

LOL
>>
File: Serenissima Respublica.png (93KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Serenissima Respublica.png
93KB, 800x480px
>>559097
>be pole
>be attacked by teutonic order that wants to genocide you despite being christian
>some time later
>be step away from annihilating Muscovy then be cucked by pope who got letter from Ivan the terrible saying that he will convert to Catholicism if he tells poles to back off
>King dies
>Another polish-muscovite war breaks out soon after catholic zealot is elected as the new king
>He's one step away from installing his son as Russian tsar as muscovites are tired of war and boyars want privileges and golden freedom like polish nobles
>At the last second he backs it off saying that his son wont convert to orthodoxy and chance to have strong ally is destroyed for centuries as poles were seen as invaders
>rulers excommunicated and cursed left and right by Vatican for hosting jews and other heretics
>some time later
>get partitioned due to political crisis, pope bribed by Austria doesn't helps
>some time later
>almost every uprising condemned by bribed pope
>some time later
>Vatican supports nazis

I would say that we are more cucked by christianity through the history than the west by Islam. And we were dumb enough to defend it and refues to learn from mistakes.
>>
>>559387
This 2bh.
It's Christianity that's the problem, not Poles.
>>
>>559387
>teutonic order that wants to genocide you

These idiotic nationalist revisionist Pollak fantasies never fail to baffle me. For the record, a massive chunk of settlers who settled in the Order lands were people FROM POLAND who later Germanized. But don't get any historical facts in the way of your nationalist propaganda.
>>
File: Danzig massacre of Poles.png (158KB, 315x750px) Image search: [Google]
Danzig massacre of Poles.png
158KB, 315x750px
>>559394
Are you baiting?
>>
>>559394
Nationalist propaganda was not my purpose, quite opposite.
And while i my line about teutonic order was simplified (obviously) my point still stands, the teutonic order was seen as noble organization by west that indeed killed or converted native Prussians, but was very quick to declare Christians its enemies. It waged wars against, among other things: Republic of Novgorod and Poland.
>>
>>559408
Teutonic order was certainly a bunch of lawless bandits that didn't give a fuck about anything aside from cash grab. Saying they wanted to "genocide Poles" however is a bullshit Polish nationalist propaganda from the 19th century that got even reinforced by the Soviets trying to conflate the Order with Hitler and nazis, again for propaganda purposes.
>>
>>559418
Teutonic Order was a Polish vassal state that went rogue and started killing Orthodox and Catholic Lithuanians. I'm not even mentioning Poles, since they were the main target.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gda%C5%84sk)

No matter how hard you try to justify German history, it's not possible.
>>
>>559422
>wiki
>literally first notice
>the neutrality of this article is disputed

I wonder why lol. Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>559433
>it's not true because i don't want it to be
>14/88heil hitlah
>hitler dindu nuffin
>>
>>559438
>implying I was defending nazis or Hitler anywhere

Literally fuck off back to /int/.
>>
>>559446
Then prove that Teutons didn't kill the fellow christians.
>>
>>559188
>>559188
What a world we live in when Europe stops bitching about racism in the USA and the USA becomes the super tolerant ones.
>>
>>559449
Oh they did kill Christians. But "genociding the Poles" was never a part of their agenda.

Also, you are literally stupid. I mean like, cousin-fucking-pants-on-head-retarded kind of stupid if you can't comprehend a simple sentence.

>I SPECIFICALLY say the Teutonic Order were a bunch of bandits
>you accuse me of being a Teutonic fanboy / German apologist or even a nazi

I don't follow.
>>
>>559474
>Oh they did kill Christians. But "genociding the Poles" was never a part of their agenda.
Maybe it wasn't their direct target but poles living next to them was certainly a conflict of interests as they wanted to control trade near vistula region, If they had more power they would come for more and more sooner and later.
>>
>>559474
>But "genociding the Poles" was never a part of their agenda.
It was just collateral damage.
>>
>>559250
This is fucking stupid. Hungary never closed its borders from the refugees, they let anyone in who wanted to apply for asylum in Hungary. For some strange reason almost everyone wanted to just pass through the country, which Hungary didn't allow.
>>
>>559502
Yeah it's like ebun countryball maymays aren't following factual accuracy or something, the fucking horror.
>>
>>559177
I can just tell that you have a cunt. It's too fucking easy to spot retarded women
>>
>>559387
But then you had JPII, so you guys are good now, aren't you.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.