[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ls rkWDCvxg How does this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: green.jpg (191KB, 1162x921px) Image search: [Google]
green.jpg
191KB, 1162x921px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LsrkWDCvxg

How does this make you feel /his/?
Found this gem in my youtube recomendations.
>>
Don't know much about Alexander the Great, but Green exaggerates a bit on the influence of the technology at the time. Having the right leader at the right time is damn important, the tec is as well of course, but imo both are what contributed to the success of the Macedonians and they shouldn't be separated.
>>
>>558579
Alexander and Frederick are both examples of fuccbois who took their father's hard drilled army for a walk and became famous because of it.
>>
>>558907
>implying marching an army from macedonia to india in the BCE is just a walk
Pls.
>>
>>558579
>the sarissa was the technological breakthrough that enabled Alexander to conquer Persia
someone please kill this guy before he pollutes popular consciousness any further
>>
>>558907
Is it a crime to be a fuqqboi? Maybe it was in Frederick's time but not in Alexander's.
>>
>>558944
>implying alexandros was the one working out logistics
>>
>>558907
lelno.

Fred fought for his fucking life as compared to Alex, they didn't win all the time.
>>
>>558579
>misogynistic implications
>a whore a a queen who did nothing
>Catherine the great doesn't count because he did man stuff like defeating the turks or killing a ghost
John Green is a meme, she's implying that being a whore is great
>>
>>558946
It's too late.

It's out of your sphere of choice, fem, let it go.
>>
I still can't believe that I used to be subscribed to this channel and I liked his videos.
>>
>>558957
Well Green is known to be a heavily leaning feminist, but the catherine part is just a joke to simplify the subject.
Guess what, you have to simplify stuff when you make 10minute videos about history
>>
>>560230
I heard this alot, what is wrong with his channel?
I stopped watching it because his videos were too short and not very informative.
>>
>>560230
I still like the World history and US history series, because it introduced a lot of history stuff I didn't know about before. I disagree with him on the stuff where he clearly states HIS OPINION instead of facts.
>>
>>560251
It's too post-modern/feminist/anti-European/leftist narrative for many.
>Boo hoo eurocentrism
>boo hoo male history
>boo hoo you don't know anything about true islam
The mongol gag is really funny tho
>>
>>560265
sounds like tumblr
>>
>>560274
Just ignore it.
For history heavy hitters CC is too light anyways.
>>
>>558951
Well maybe he was
>>
I hate him just as much as the next guy but I am unironocally a mongol apologist
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.