[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 11971482_1_l.jpg (76KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
11971482_1_l.jpg
76KB, 600x850px
Find a flaw
>>
Shit at diplomacy.
>>
Worked for the British MI6
>>
>>544131
Top kek. Give me your tinfoil source.
>>
To Iran what Lenin was to Russia.
>>
He wasn't a Zoroastrian.
>>
>>544132
There's several films about him working as a MI6 agent in his younger days.
>>
>>544137
That's a pretty grievous insult, anon
>>
>>544118
He was bretty good in Hunt for the Red October, top notch film.
>>
>>544118
Just a miserable human being all round.
>>
>>544137
A potent figurehead who set the nation up for decades of future failure and suffering?
>>
Beard game isnt as magnificent as the Achaemenids', needs to step it up
>>
>>544118
You know, I actually have to praise him for preventing comunists from taking the power. Of course, Iran and the world would be much better without the revolution
>>
>>544118
"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable. If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister… It is better for a girl to marry at such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband’s house, rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven"

"A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighboring village is reasonable"
["Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990]
>>
>>544644
No wonder Foucault liked him
>>
>>544644
I will never trust meat from the Halal truck that I'm sure gets it's meat from out of town.
>>
File: 1428897311516.jpg (128KB, 990x988px) Image search: [Google]
1428897311516.jpg
128KB, 990x988px
>>544644
laws are really retarded. too bad that our laws in 2016 are even more ridiculous than his.
>>
>>544118
Shupreme Leader of The Ishhlamic Republic
>>
>>544644
sounds like bullshit
>>
>>544159
this desu senpai
>>
>>544118
He's my personal favourite James bond.
>>
>>546886
no, its true
>>
>>544644
>Abstract thought experiments having anything to do with the spirit of the law.

You dont know much about Ijma do you?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.