[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did so few jews end up in Ireland after WWII? Was in because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

Why did so few jews end up in Ireland after WWII?
Was in because of Irish "neutrality" or was there a lot of anti-semitism in Ireland, or did they just hate us potato niggers?
>>
No one has ever immigrated to Ireland
>>
>>543961
>completely ignoring the polish
>>
File: the truth you arent told.jpg (506KB, 752x2009px) Image search: [Google]
the truth you arent told.jpg
506KB, 752x2009px
Gee anon, I don't know why.
>>
Why the fuck would they? Are jews a hivemind that wants to spread its sea across all nations?
>>
File: Irish4.jpg (451KB, 748x2009px) Image search: [Google]
Irish4.jpg
451KB, 748x2009px
>>544036
This desu
>>
>>544383
No. That's the Irish.
>>
Arlind is too cold for the Jew. It must live in warmer climates to spawn its offspring.
>>
>>543955
Why would they. Jew jokes aside, they would probably want to move somewhere less, how do you say, poor as shit. Like anyone would.
>>
should i feel bad that I am Irish guys
>>
Considering they arrested Irish men who volunteered to fight in the British army, it was probably because it would have compromised the 'neutrality'

It was also poor as shit and pretty out of the way
>>
>>544546
>Considering they arrested Irish men who volunteered to fight in the British army, it was probably because it would have compromised the 'neutrality'
This meme is invincible.

They arrested deserters who deserted to join the British army, and charged them with desertion. They did nothing to civilians who joined.
>>
>>544393
>Tony Blair is a fucking fenian
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>544458
Well, a lot of people were fleeing to south america so that's not much of an explanation.
>>
File: 1412982928159.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1412982928159.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
Blimey!

The sassanach know!

JIG

IT

DOWN
>>
>>544537
I'm a half Irish American and I don't feel bad at all. You should feel proud.
>>
>>544458
Bingo! Ireland is poor. Jews don't move to poor places. You don't see them moving to Africa either, do you? It's just stupid goyim with their equality bullshit—possibly doing a missionary stint.
>>
>>543955
After World War II, Jews really only moved to Israel and the United States. Why would they go anywhere else? Jews want to go where there is a substantial Jewish community, not become potato farmers with a bunch of Celtic monkeys.
>>
>>543955
Who the fuck would gonna go to Ireland? That's like asking why there's no syrians going to Sudan. The irish were the ones migrating, and for good reason.
>>
"When you walk with the Irish you march in a fool's parade."
Sean O'Casey
>>
>>543955
Went to North America or Palestine/Israel. Ireland in 1945 wasn't a very attractive location, no offense.
>>
>>543955
2 lass in charge of immigration were members of the Irish nazi party and took in Nazis like Folens who went on to open a publisher. There's even a nazi graveyard
>>
Jesus fucking Christ you sad fucks
>>
>>547464
Irish Nazi Party? Do you mean Ailtiri na hAserighe?
>>
>>544036
Woodrow Wilson was part of the Irish conspiracy? Why would he join the Entente then?
>>
>>547464
That's a graveyard for the air force pilots who died trying to land in Ireland. What did you expect them to do, leave the bodies to rot?

>>543955
Because Ireland looked like and for the most part was a shit hole compared to cities in Europe. There was no real community to migrate too, no religious institutions to continue practising their faith in.
>>
>>544845
Proud of what exactly no offense I like the Irish but really.
>>
>>543961
houllebecq did
>>
>>543955
Eamon de valera gave condolences to Germany when Hitler died
>>
>>549180
As a fuck you to France mostly.
>>
The Eternal Celt wanted a racially pure nation.
>>
>>544393
>The Protocols of the Druidic Elders of Hibernia

top kek
>>
>>544030
Poles are broles
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.