[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say a "time travel" machine is invented.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (851KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
851KB, 3000x1688px
Let's say a "time travel" machine is invented. We figure out how to travel through time and space, but instead of the way it's normally portrayed in fiction it teleports you into a parallel reality that is an exact copy of Earth at any time period you wish, where history plays out exactly as it actually did back then. This way there's no chance of you fucking up the world by doing anything.

You can understand any languages spoken. You have the ability to talk to people normally and walk around, or you can become invisible and completely silent, and sneak into the Roman Emperor's palace or into Hitler's bunker, anywhere you want. You have the ability to travel around the world at incredible speeds to visit the other side of the world a few hours after you land in one part of the world.

What would you do? Where would you go, and who would you talk to?

If I only had one travel opportunity, I would spend a couple decades observing the Gallic Wars and Roman society before and afterwards. Since I could travel ultra-fast, I'd make sure to spend some time hitting all the major cultures of the period, like Illyria, Greece, Dacia, Parthian-occupied Persia, and the Sarmatians and the Scandinavian tribes.

I'd read voraciously in the Library of Alexandria, sneak into the aristocratic villas and palaces of Rome, and tour Chang'an. I'd have fun running around with some bumfuck backwater steppe tribe out in the Altai Mountains, and maybe even stop over to the Eastern US to see how my Eastern Woodlands Indian bros are doing.
>>
>>543466
I would unite the german people under one flag
>>
I would unite the Chinese people under one flag
>>
File: Benjamin Fucking Franklin.jpg (60KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
Benjamin Fucking Franklin.jpg
60KB, 620x620px
>>543466
Can I still take my survival crate?

It was a really good idea.
>>
>>543466
>travel 40,000 years into the future
>get on some kinda internet and download whatever schematics
>comeback and become history the true end game of /his/ posters
>>
>>544661
>travel 40,000 years into the future
>>
>>544661
>traveling 40,000 years into the future
>coming back
yeh, naw fuck that shit
>>
>>544661
I give humanity 100 more years, 150 tops!
>>
>>543466
prove, debunk, discover, or re-discover the things that has haunted mankind in all of known history, so long as the past remains unchanged.

that is a power that could break human society as we know it.
>>
>>544566

>implying you'd ever convince them you have the Mandate of Heaven
>>
>>545089

herbert pls

>>543466

I'd watch a Macedonian phalanx in battle a couple of times just so I can visualize easier how it worked. Then I'd go to Egypt and fuck Cleopatra.

I might have fucked Joan of Arc too.
And Boudicca.
You know. Just fuck around mostly.
>>
>>546176

Actually thought of another one;

I'd screw Jesus mom 9 months before he was born, making me god.
>>
Stop Ferdinand from going Jackass balkan war electric bogaloo.

Influence him to help the greek war few years later for even more clay and eradication of Turkey.

Wait for the serbs to fall out of grace with the austro-hungaria, invade them on their behalf. Return macedonia.

Wait for the next conflicts to play out and grab some clay to the west.

TRI MORETA
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.