[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't Christians and Muslims just get along?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 7

File: 748454841.jpg (35KB, 319x350px) Image search: [Google]
748454841.jpg
35KB, 319x350px
Why can't Christians and Muslims just get along?
>>
>>540433
Their ideas of Truth conflict.
>>
>>540437
They usually get along pretty well
>>
>>540433
Because Muslims have been terrorizing Christians since 622 AD.
>>
>>540480
What are the Crusades? Both sides terrorized each other.
>>
>>541006
The Church just got the balls to stand up to the mudslim menace and fight back.
>>
>>541006
>What are the Crusades?

A thing overrated by all sides. In the big picture they were pretty much irrelevant.
>>
>>541144
Nice pic. Saved.
>>
>>541144
This pic forgot to add the Northern Crusades tho.
>>
>>541144

>that picture

yeah it's totally fair to compare literally 1000 years of islam with 10 of christianity
>>
>>541144
That pic is on par with "the chart" in terms of bullshit history.
>>
>>541144

this is literally the wrongest thing I've ever seen in my entire life
>>
File: 1452195360470.jpg (121KB, 750x616px) Image search: [Google]
1452195360470.jpg
121KB, 750x616px
>>540433

Might have something to do with the Koran telling them to kill all infidels.
>>
who says they don't?
>>
>>541144
Now I know there were battles in Tunisia and Egypt and the like, do now I have doubts of it all.
>>
>>540433
because westerners became liberal and ended colonialism
>>
>>541144
you gonna need some sources on that picture son

>>541391
kekd
>>
>>541294
>forgot to add
That map doesn't reach that far north.

>>541303
Crusades went on for like 500 years you dumb cunt.
>>
>>540433
Clash of civilizations.
>>
I dunno ask the muslims. The people of Europe have been pretty welcoming to them considering the whole immigration thing. I remember reading that crowds were cheering in Germany when the first trains of immigrants arrived from North Africa.
>>
>>541527

To be fair it was also vice versa. If a bunch of fundamentalist Christians somehow took over Israel and expelled all the Jews could you imagine modern Turkey taking them in with open arms yet that's exactly what the Ottomans did in 1492.

Bizarre. Wahhabism is a fucking cancer.
>>
>>541144
>muslim conquest battles
>a term so ambigous it could mean any minor skirmish

>crusade battles
>a word with a much more defined and specific meaning, basically excluding a lot of christian battles with muslims
>>
>>540433
They get along pretty well.

Pic related, it's a born again Baptist Christian and a Wahhabi Sunni Muslim.
>>
>>541640
>>
Their doctrines are fundamentally different, no matter how much "le abrahamic friendship" the media wants you to believe. Judaism is also completely different.
>>
>>541561
Nice comparison, my Muslim friend.
Firstly, Jews are neither European nor Christian so it's not "vice versa".
Secondly, the Ottomans welcomed an economically prolific ethnic group, you can't compare them with the goatfuckers Europe's getting. They are a burden to European while the Jews contributed greatly to Empire's economy and wealth.
And these are only two out of many differences between the two cases.
>>
>>541643
Bush is not a baptist.
>>
>>540433

Christianity has evolved in line with the Western world and its values. It went through a reformation and has largely chilled out over the centuries.

Islam sort of went the opposite direction, especially after the collapse of the Ottomans.
>>
>>541643

This is such a comfy photograph

>king whoeveritis will never whisper sweet nothings about checking growing iranian ambitions in the region into your ear
>>
Bacause muslims act like savages with a 1000 year old mentality
>>
>>541718

>the "Islam needs a reformation" meme

What do you think is happening right now?
>>
>>540433
Because Islam teaches that there can be world peace only when Islam dominates the world.
>>
>>541729
it's reforming into an even more violent religion?
>>
>>541729
By reformation he means they should become hippie treehugger universalist tolerant tumblrinas. Reformation in Europe also made Christianity more bloody and ultimately sparked the biggest religious war in human history.
>>
>>541738

Yes, pretty much. It's in full 30 Years War mode at the moment and I'm willing to bet it will end with a Middle Eastern Westphalia
>>
>>541742

>Reformation in Europe also made Christianity more bloody and ultimately sparked the biggest religious war in human history.

Fucking this. This is what I've never understood about the "it needs a reformation" meme. As if we don't have enough daily re-enactments of St. Bartholomew's Day or the Spanish Fury in Raqqa at the moment
>>
>>541742
Considering that the Reformation spawned fundamentalism and despised intellectual approaches to theology, yeah... I don't see how it was much good.
Look at Catholic education today, it's still really good and respected.
>>
>>540433

Muslims keep trying to kill everyone.

They can't get along with Hindus or Buddhists either. They can't even get along with themselves.

You think it's coincidence?
>>
>>541561
>If a bunch of fundamentalist Christians somehow took over Israel and expelled all the Jews

but those same Christians would literally want the Jews to stay there and build the Third Temple as they believe it is prophesied to usher in the end times and the Second Coming.
>>
>>541742
The SOLE reason for the religious wars sparked in Christianity is due to the Catholic church. If they wouldn't have been such cunts and just allowed people to read the fucking book by themselves we wouldn't have had this shit.
>>
>>541837
Shh. Everyone was just supposed to bow to the RCC and pay into the offering plate without asking any questions. The church wuz a gud boy, he din du nuffin.
>>
>>541837
>>541850

1. Protestant ended up persecuting "heretical" protestant groups like the anabaptist

2. The fruit of protestants is this post Christian nihilist society with Christianity shattered into hundreds of sects

So yeah protestants are alright for godless materialism but not for Christ.
>>
>>541837
>>541850

pls
>>
>>540433
The common muslim and christian lived together in oeace for centuries and if you want to why rulers of those religions coukdn't get along was because both had easy casus belli on eachother.
>>
>>540433
Old Grudges, New Tension and Colonialism
>>
>>541893
>1. Protestant ended up persecuting "heretical" protestant groups like the anabaptist
So did Catholics.
>2. The fruit of protestants is this post Christian nihilist society with Christianity shattered into hundreds of sects
You're making an extraordinary claim without evidence. Suppose I were to accept it as true anyway, though. Is repression of competing ideas and freedom of expression supposed to be an attractive alternative?
>>
>>540433
Fuck off cuckold infiltrator

Back to leddit with your appeal to emotion arguments
>>
>>541311
MEHMET
>>
>>541925
1. The point was to nip in the bud this idea that all interpretation were valid for protestants, which is false

2. For a Christian, yes. A kingdom divided falls.
>>
>>541999
>For a Christian, yes. A kingdom divided falls.
One could argue that it is a better alternative to a kingdom united under lies and corruption. Christ and the apostles didn't spread the gospel through persecution.
>>
>>541144
>no sacc
That's how I know this is bullshit.
>>
>>541743
Exactly, and what Islam needs is for the conflict with ISIS to become so destructive that the entire Muslim world decides that religious conflict isn't worth it anymore. We need at least 15 million deaths before we start to see any good from this.
>>
>>540433
Call me /pol/ or whatever, but the only one that doesn't like Jesus is the Jews.
>>
>>540433
Christianity wasn't written as a how-to guide to taking over the world. Islam is Arab Nationalism made into a religion. Comparing the two is like comparing a rodeo to the Mongol horde.
>>
>>542121
This.
The "endgame" of Christianity is a community of believers, the endgame of Islam is subjugation of the infidel and imposition of Islamic laws. Nowhere in the NT is there anything close to this.
>>
>>542121
This is an oversimplification. There are competing sects in Islam, as there are in Christianity. An Iranian doesn't see his religion as Arab nationalism. If you wanted to throw out an oversimplified answer, lack of precedent for seperation of the church and state would be closer to truth. The west didn't exactly have a smooth ride on the way to secular democracy either. Recognizing that muslims aren't inherently evil doesn't mean we have to support importing millions of them either.
>>
>>542205
>An Iranian doesn't see his religion as Arab nationalism
Of course he doesn't. Meanwhile his people have changed their endonym just because Arabic didn't have the "p" sound.
Also calling it "Arab imperialism" would be more correct in my opinion.
>>
>>542121
>Islam is Arab Nationalism made into a religion.
You could not be more wrong.
>>
File: WhyNot.jpg (86KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
WhyNot.jpg
86KB, 400x400px
Because every Abrahamic religion explicitly says at some point or another that all other Gods/belief systems are false and lead to eternal damnation. The only reason Christians and Jews get along in the Western world is because both religions are heavily secularized. Jesus has basically become a 1960s hippie and who knows what even happened to the Jewish religion.
>>
>>540433
One is a death cult the other worships a dead hippie
>>
>>542323

The "Jewish religion" was never a unified entity and supported a huge variety of interpretations and communities with their own traditions. It differs quite a bit from the Christian form of authority. Christianity itself was developed through one of such interpretations, namely messianic Judaism and it went against others

Only since the Reformation is Christianity comparable to Jews with the whole forming of cults and disregarding institutions.
>>
>>542388

>Only since the Reformation is Christianity comparable to Jews with the whole forming of cults and disregarding institutions.

I think you just outed yourself as knowing literally nothing about early Christianity
>>
>>542323
Now days most Jews seem to be atheists.
>>
>>542323

Early Christianity was largely unified. Even centuries of separation between Latins and Greeks didn't change their theology significantly, and all the foundational issues were solved through councils that are still authoritative today.

Maybe you could give a proper commentary on why I'm wrong? I'm not exactly giving learned answers on 4chan but I have read books about the formation of Christianity.
>>
>>540433
Newsflash OP it's no longer christians vs muslims it's now more the west which has troublesome relations with the middle east and a cultural problem in which the Arab world wants to keep their identity which they found in Islam when Pan Arabism fell flat on it's face
>>
>>541144
Does someone have an accurate chart though?
>>
>>542442

>it's a cultural problem

It's a political and religious problem, too. It's takfiri Salafi-jihadists vs everyone
>>
>>542452
it has become a rather complex problem, especially after great powers meddled with the middle east but it's not christianity versus islam anymore, don't make this mistake
>>
>>540433
But they do get along pretty well. The fact that some Muslim states are currently led by the extremists isn't a foreign concept to Europeans neither.
Instead of nationalism Muslims use religion, basically what they can recruit the more people with. Don't mistake all Muslims for extremists.
>>540455
This is extremely irrelevant to everything.
>>
>>542288
Even if that wasn't the intention, it ultimately had that effect.
>>
>>540433
The west judges people of the past by today's standards and the east judges(and lives) the people of the present by the standards of the past
>>
>>542686

>it ultimately had that effect

>most of history's biggest Islamic empires were not Arabic
>the last ethnic Arab caliph was probably around 1258
>non-Arabs held the caliphal office for the majority of its existence
>the overwhelming majority of Muslims aren't Arabs
>>
>>542932
The faith requires the Arabization of every society that adopts it.
>>
>>540433
Muslims can't stop trying to invade Christian land.
>>
>>541144
This picture forgot the iberian crusades, the northern crusades, wars fought over africa, hell, while we are at it lets just count any byzantine aggression as crusades, considering they were about as secular as most of the muslim conquests were.

I hate this map meme so fucking much.
>>
>>540469
This right here.
If any of you faggots actually left the internet from time to time you might meet people of other faiths, and find out that they are pretty god damn similar to you.
>>
>>542988
Aside from seeing arabic like latin is seen by catholics and adopting headscarves most people kept their own thing.
>>
Christians and Muslims can't get along
Kurds and Muslims can't get along
Hindus and Muslims can't get along
Buddhists and muslims can't get along
Muslims and Muslims can't get along

I guess there's a pattern.
>>
>>541144
This meme is getting stale.
>>
>>540455
>implying that shit matters at all.
Religion is used as a tool for national stability because indoctrination didnt exist. Natioms didnt want a religion that would get it allies thousands of miles away, especially when the pope liked playing in the great game.
>>
>>541643
>what are politics
>>
>>544067
Humans in general cant get along.
>>
>>544067
People of all sorts have had conflicts for all of history. We do ourselves a disservice, as conservative type people, when we try to make a religion comprised of over a billion people, into some type of cartoonishly evil force. It's the same as leftists and their white privelege bullshit. It shows a serious lack of perspective. We can argue against mass-immigration and appeasement of extremists without resorting to these tactics.
>>
File: islamdanger.jpg (107KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
islamdanger.jpg
107KB, 550x700px
>>541006
>>541306
>>541311
>>541475
>>541631
>>542084
>>542451
>>543384
>>544091

>islam apologists
>in 2016

now that is scary
>>
>>540433
Aren't they getting along pretty well these days? Vatican II and the like fostered a new relationship that's probably a lot better than what was normal for the past. It's just that this accord is being overshadowed in publicity by small groups of militant hardliners who hate their fellow coreligionists as much as the other faiths.
>>
>>544136
>Confusing historical fact checking with apologetics
>>
>>544136
>blinded by ideology
at least pretend you are not like the rest of us
*sniffing intensifies*
>>
Can't live in peace with Muslims aside from when they are a small group and have no choice but to adapt.
>>
>>540433
Because muslims hate western lifestyle.
>>
>>541712
u rekt em
>>
File: 1445551727862.jpg (856KB, 1584x2508px) Image search: [Google]
1445551727862.jpg
856KB, 1584x2508px
>>541144
>>
>>544689
If you knew the first thing about history you'd know that this is even more retarded than the original
>>
Because Islam is a Satanic counterfeit religion just like Roman Catholicism.

They both have their roots in paganism.

Biblical Christianity and Pauline truth was quickly lost and not recovered until the Protestant Reformation.

The main issue with Islam is that it rejects Christ's deity, while at the same time claiming that scripture is truthful. It's a contradiction.
>>
>>544689
The difference is that Christianity spread through missionary work and the gospel.

Islam spread through the sword
>convert or die
>>
>>545707
If that is so, why do you still have christian/jewish/Hindu/Sikh Minorities in 'Muslim' countries yet hardly any Native-religious in the new world?
Did they just all realise that Catholicism is 'the one true faith'? What about the areas of the world that are muslim, yet were never officially conquered like Indonesia? What about muslim Minorities in non-Muslim countries like the Hui-Chinese?
>>
>>545636

Actually not.
It just proves that you can take a map and put randam dots and stuff on it.
Which is exactly which happened in the first pic.
>>
>>545743
Catholicism is not the one true faith.
It's Mystery Babylon.

True Christians never had a rigid, monolithic, systematic structure or institution. Our kingdom is not of this world.
>>
Because of muslims. Christians didn't have a problem with them, they just wanted Jerusalem back.
>>
Ex-Muslim here.

It's because Islam is a cancerous and false religion.

Jesus is LORD
>>
Ex-Christian here. Christianity is a false religion.

Allahu akbar and Muhammad is his prophet, alayhi as-salām
>>
>>540433
Because muslims are piece of shit people who hate anything fun and good.
>>
Ratatoskr won't let them find peace.
>>
>>545706
Actually Orthodoxy maintained the true church. The earliest writings correspond with Orthodox and not protestant theology.
>>
They do. I have Muslim friends. You just have to put your humanity before your religion.
>>
>>547582
In other words you have to put convenience before the truth, like the wife that genuinely wants to believe that her husband is stuck late at the office and not drinking in bars with others.
>>
>>540433
Because muslims act like chimpanzees when I want to eat my salami sandwich. My salami sandwich is fucking more important than muslim pieces of shit, my salami sandwich is delicious and it makes me feel good while I'm eating it and it makes me feel full and happy after I'm done eating it, while muslims with all their bitching and wanting to deprive me of everything I enjoy only make me bitter and mad.
>>
>>540433
You can, but you need to turn the muslim a decent human being first. They are still stuck on middle-age mindset.
>>
>>547593
It's extremely annoying to have chimp out on how pork is forbidden to them. I'm having my good delicious pork moment and they have to bitch about it. Why can't they just shut up and go away? I'm not one of them and I don't give a fuck about their rules, they don't apply to me, I don't accept them. I do what I want and what I want to do is good and wonderful. If they can't act like civilized people and mind their own business (since they're incapable of respecting others) they should be beaten to death, silence is much more pleasing to my ears than their chimp voices.
>>
>>541144
>guaranteed replies.jpg
>>
>>540433
Because muslims can't get along with anyone else.
>>
>>540433
What is this picture trying to convey? Why is the background behind the Muslim woman of the same color range as their halos? Why are the Muslim colors warm and the Christian colors cool?
Why does the Muslim-colored part go as far as the Christian woman in the lower part of the picture?
Is it trying to say that the "good" Muslim woman is "extending her hand" to the "bad" Christian and trying to establish mutual understanding? Is it saying that Christians are on the dark side?
>>
>>544122
>We can argue against mass-immigration and appeasement of extremists without resorting to these tactics.
The fact that we don't have a charismatic speaker who can intelligently articulate this stuff just hurts. It's painful to have to put up with populist far-right stuff to get people onboard with any anti-immigrant position.
>>
>>540433
Christians would be getting along very well with them if it wasn't for 9/11.
That event fucked Islam as a whole for the whole western world. Maybe irreparably.
>>
>>548341
this
terrorists, mediawhores, stupid/naive people
that being very popular today in the western world we never will get along
>>
no, because unlike Christianity, muslim faith is not 'interpretable', it is strict guidelines that you must follow, and is incompatible with the western world. muslims can never integrate with a western country unless those countries bend the rules for them, which would be the fall of the west
>>
>>541294
why should? they don't have anything to do with each other expect the name.
>>
>>551071

>Islam has always been Salafist

Nice meme. Go to Iran, Oman, Turkey, Lebanon, any Isma'ili community or anywhere that practices anything other than Saudi-brand 19th century cancer and tell them Islam is not interpretable
>>
>>551099
it's all the same backwards dark age trollop as far as im concerned
>>
>>551099
Salafism is literally the most orthodox kind of Islam you fucking munafiq

>Isma'ili
these aren't even Muslim, bunch of mushrikun
>>
because islam at its core is designed to expand
>>
>>551269
they aren't't r-r-r-real Muslims like me!

Yeah yeah, we've heard it all before Mohammed

>orthodoxy
>a virtue
>>
>>551269

Hello Abu Bakr al-4channi! Hasn't your emir told you that Confucian cartoon websites are haram?

>Salafism is literally the most orthodox kind of Islam

Nice Dunning-Kruger. I guess all the prominent and learned scholars of Islam are wrong and the teenage edgemasters knocking heads off on LiveLeak are the truly enlightened ones

End yourself, kid
>>
>>540433
Why can't Hindus and Muslims get along?
Why can't Buddhists and Muslims get along?
Why can't Jews and Muslims get along?
>>
Why doesn't anyone get along with Muslims????
Hmmm..
>>
Muslims can't get over their inherent inferiority complex.
This is why they interpret passages of the Qur'an and the Hadith specifically to criticize Western culture. It's their only ideological weapon, they have nothing else. Their countries are poor desert shitholes, they are constantly in-fighting, and the "Guardians" of their holy sites are the most cynical, most westernized Arabs there have probably EVER been.
>>
>>540433
They do mostly. However, in countries where there is an overwhelming majority of one or the other they usually persecute the other. It's not about religion but about human nature. Like when the overwhelming majority is anything they tend to persecute or denigrate whatever the tiny minority is.
>>
>>551849
>>551869
Was just fooling around, guys ;)
I'm actually Ahmadi. Do you consider me Muslim?
>>
>>551969
Not really, no. Ahmadiyya is something new and should be confident enough to say that.
>>
>>541718
It's the other way around. Without Christianity Europe would have remained a backwater of warring little factions. Almost all the evolution happened due to Christians.
>>
Or like that one time when Muslims conquered the Indian subcontinent and slaughtered and enslaved tens of millions of Hindus solely on the basis of their religion.
>>
>>544067
Kurds are muslim for the majority you fucking twat
>>
>>551982
I wouldn't agree. The Church served to moderate the conflicts and not let them become destructive to Europe in General, and Monks were instrumental in preserving, translating and developing knowledge, but that happened on their own accord and not because Faith demanded it.
>>
>>547582
>>547591
I have Muslim friends too.
People always focus on differences when really there shouldn't be any problem
>>
>>551908
in fact, the problem is with only some of the traits of what you call 'western culture'.
If you see Mecca, there is a giant Hilton Hotel overshadowing the Kabaa
>>
>Lumping Islam in with other religions.

It doesn't work. Islam is in a sense a complete package, Religion, Politics, Law, even day-to-day things are parts of "Islam". That is why, if you deviate from Islamic tradition in any of these you will have orthodox Muslim opposition.
Not on the basis of "Morality", like Christians do, but because it's not Islamic, and Not-Islamic is automatically immoral.
They literally say they can tolerate living here, but the West is "impure" and "on a lower stage of living" than Muslims. Mind-boggling if you look at the places that are actually under Muslim rule.
>>
>>552024
Funny, because the "Guardians of the Holy Sites" built it, along with like 10 other Giant towers. Saudis are the most cynical, hyper-capitalist rulers in the world probably, but Muslims don't opposed them because... ?
>>
>>552012
Sorry, but there is a problem when you can rationalize your actions using an ideology that says that "Women's testimony in court is worth half a man's". Your actions matter, yes, but ultimately it's the system of morals and ideals you hold for yourself. If that is Islam, and you try to live like Muhammad, then there's obviously a problem.
>>
>>552044

>Saudis are the most cynical, hyper-capitalist rulers in the world probably, but Muslims don't opposed them because... ?

Given their record you can't blame Islamic countries for getting nervous about crossing the USA
>>
>>552058
Well, usually they're happy to do suicide bombings, kidnappings etc. Why don't they do it? Because the Saudis buy them off.
Just shows their moral bankruptcy im, the groups who present themselves as the strongest adherents of Islam doing that.
>>
>>552057
from what you say, you don't know personally a Muslim.
it is a religion of more than one billion people. it is not a monolith. muslim women- it depends from the country. Tunisian woman have no veil and are very strong. Other countries maybe is different.
>>
>>552044
of course. but they are not "the muslims", they only are a powerful elite.
>>
>>552044
Money makes the world go around and the saudis have shitload of it unfortunately.
>>
>>541837
I'd be inclined to agree with you, except that I already know what a shitshow is spawned by ordinary people interpreting Scripture alone (and deciding to disregard anything not written in the Bible for some reason) causes.

Two words: Fucking Calvinists.
>>
>>540433
Well, that may seem like a good question on the surface. Islam and Christianity both value "peace" right? Unfortunately, they look at that concept entirely differently.

Christianity is "peace" in that it teaches to love and respect everybody you meet, to abhor violence and aggression, to avoid materialism and help your neighbor as if he was family. It teaches that the things that divide us are beneath us, that we can strive towards cooperation and brotherhood through our focus on God allowing us to look past the trappings of the material. This is Christianity's peace.

Islam's peace, however, is very different, hardly even the same concept to Western sensibilities.

Islam is peace because, when the black flags of Khorasan fly over every house in every city in every nation over the whole of the Earth, there will be no more war.

Islam is peace because, after all the infidels and all the unrighteous and all the godless have been purged with fire and sword, there will be no one left to fight.

Islam is peace because, once sin has been wiped from the mind of all believers and those who don't believe submit to Muslim rule, the Jihad can finally end.

Islam is peace, down the barrel of a gun.
>>
>>552851
[Citation needed]
>>
>>552883
go to any muslim country or just read the news at any time
>>
>>553063
>read the news at any time
Or, you know, just pick up a fucking Quran. This isn't even hard, it's not like they censor the ones not written in Arabic (although they could, given that the Islamic principle of Taqiyya permits Muslims to outright lie to infidels in order to deceive them regarding the goals of Islam).
>>
>>553087
>given that the Islamic principle of Taqiyya permits Muslims to outright lie to infidels in order to deceive them regarding the goals of Islam
This is literally worse than DA JOOOOS meme.

Taqiyya is a doctrine in Shi'a Islam that allows a Shi'ite to deny his religion if he fears for his life/safety or for the life/safety of anyone around him.

Some non-Shi'ite schools also have this, but it's the exact same ideal.

Don't believe me? Look it up.
>>
>>540433
because Islam is a heresy stemming from neither Christianity or Judaism taught by Mohammed Ali(peace be upon him) nothing less, nothing more
>>
>>553101
Muhammad allowed for Taqiyya in order to win battles against his opponents. He commanded a recent convert of his to deny his religion in front of his former allies in order to kill their leader.

If anything it's non muslims who feared for their life
>>
>>540433

All things considered we get along okay enough when technically speaking the other side is heretics. I mean, it's usually believed that the other side will see Heaven after being lectured on why their interpretation of the faith was inaccurate.

Yes, that means that Saladin and King Richard are probably chillin'.
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.