[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>evening has fallen on the land and fog is starting to cover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: bedroom.jpg (835KB, 1749x1213px) Image search: [Google]
bedroom.jpg
835KB, 1749x1213px
>evening has fallen on the land and fog is starting to cover the fields and forests
>you ride through the open gate with your two guards and the gatekeeper salutes you
>"I kept the gate open for you, my lord. I thought you might still arrive this day."
>"That's good, you may shut it now", you say
>you ride to the stable and dismount
>as one of the guards knocks on the door, a stableboy quickly opens it
>"Have the horses fed and watered", he tells the young boy as you walk away
>you walk through the empty courtyard and enter through a door
>in the great hall a servant girl approachess you
>"My lord, you've returned. Supper is ready if you are feeling hungry."
>"That's good. Has the lady eaten yet?"
>"No, my lord."
>"Very well, have the food brought here. I'll dine with her. Have the men fed as well."
>a door in the back of the hall brings you to a comfy room with a hearth, where a beautiful woman greets you
>she hugs you and says: "I thought you'd have to stay another night there. It's good you didn't."
>her golden hair smells good as it brushes against your cheek
>she let's go and asks: "What did you decide with the duke? Will the building of the ships start?"
>"Yes", you tell her. "We'll have the men start working as soon as the harvest has ended."
>she smiles
>"Come, supper is served", you tell her as you return to the hall, where the servants have laid bread, pots of stew and wine for you to dine on
>"Your son has send word" your wife tells you and pulls out a small piece of parchment
>written with scrawly letters, the future lord tells of everything he has learned squiring for your neighbour, good friend and colleague
>soon after you've finished the meal, you retire to the bedroom, where your wife soon follows you
>she starts removing her dress, smiling seducively
>as you make love to her, you hope for a brother or sister for your son, who will rule these lands after you're gone

>tfw you will never be a lord in late medieval times
>>
I roll my dice and get 2 3's.

What now game-master?
>>
>>536612
Is that a reference to D&D or tabletop roleplaying in general? I've never played, althought I'd want to.
>>
>having sex with women

I'd rather fuck a dog.
>>
>tfw no qt blonde noble wife
>>
forgot the part where you have to navigate your uncut penis full of smegma around your wives dingle berries because she forgot to go down by the river and rinse after taking a dump in the pot because her terrible chicken that tastes like a dry can of tuna with the tough chewiness of rubber gave her the runs
>>
>>536605

comfy room
>>
>>537063
and women fuck rather dogs than you
>>
File: shire.jpg (13KB, 284x200px) Image search: [Google]
shire.jpg
13KB, 284x200px
>eventide has descended upon this hell-wrought earth
>the shouting of drunken peasants across town is the bane of all finer men lately
>swiftly you canter into the courtyard where an ignorant Danishman takes the reins from you and sets off to tend or fuck the animal
>hare-lipped sentry at the front door to your abode looks on, obviously wine-sopped, as you push past him
>"Greetings, my lord," half-literate steward says, grinning evilly in the entryway. You would have hanged him long ago, except nobody else within fifty leagues can hold a pen
>"Is the woman asleep?" you ask
>"Doubtfully," the steward sneers, and after handing off your cloak you depart from him toward the upstairs
>You find your bedraggled cunt wife is pretending to be asleep in a bed that cost you six months of your income
>"Lo," you say. "I am here, but I have yet to come."
>"No, milord, no," she whimpers piteously
>strip off your undergarments to reveal the second-most noble cock in the duchy
>"Yes," you say. "God wills it."
>Pull wife from the bed despite her hearty protestations; she is silenced by sevenfold ventures into the bedroom wall
>You will need to hire a plasterer on the morrow
>for now, you will make your own
>"Fulfill your sacred duty, wench!"
>Nine months later, wife has bloody miscarriage; the whore is dead
>Everything went better than expected
>>
File: hdr.png (80KB, 750x235px) Image search: [Google]
hdr.png
80KB, 750x235px
>>537063
>>539615
FUKKEN SAVAGED
>>
File: image.png (27KB, 620x743px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27KB, 620x743px
>>536605
This is my historical sex fetish desu senpai. Reading this gave me an erection. I want that life so much. As well as the right to deflower my female peasants on their wedding night. I was born too late.
>>
>>539657
This is my fetish as well.
>>
File: 1429047121476.png (114KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1429047121476.png
114KB, 500x387px
>>539615
holy shit
>>
>>539657
Go to bed Roose
>>
Is it possible to get aristocracy of Europe and some of its rules going again?
>>
>>539657
>"Lo," you say. "I am here, but I have yet to come."
I kekked out loud. This is 10 times better than what I wrote.
>>
File: 1377502607049.jpg (73KB, 360x267px) Image search: [Google]
1377502607049.jpg
73KB, 360x267px
>>539592
>Le medieval society didn't shower frequently meme.
When will this die
>>
>>539657
And this is how it should be.
>>
>talking while eating food
Absolutely disgusting.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.