[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else crack jokes about terrible historical things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: heh.gif (304KB, 261x282px) Image search: [Google]
heh.gif
304KB, 261x282px
Does anyone else crack jokes about terrible historical things because study has dulled your empathy regarding it? I'm not sure if "it's okay, I'm a historian" is an excuse people would accept when I joke about atrocities.

>advert on TV with turkeys going into a spa
>mum says it's weird having that around Christmas because that's no spa, that's an oven
>"yeah, people have fallen for that trick before"

>at supermarket
>playing tetris putting stuff on conveyor belt
>brother keeps putting crumpets on top of bread and shit
>"no stop that"
>he says they're the same
>"no, they're similar but they're different. separate but equal"
>>
>>531903

One of my best friends is Jewish, and he' cracked some REALLY bad jokes about the Holocaust. I've never had the stones to do it myself.
>>
>>531909
I tend to repeat phrases I read in propaganda materials, including Nazi anti-Jew materials. Turns out someone I worked with in my Third Reich class was Jewish. Not practicing luckily but still, whoops.
>>
>>531970

Here's one of his bits, I might get a few of the words wrong, and I can't do the voices, but oh damn, he had all of us laughing.

It's the winter of 1944. A small camp in the Austrian alps. Snow blows across the landscape, blanketing the ugly grey barracks in a faint sheen of pure white as sunrise breaks.

A buzzer rings out, a call for all the inmates to assemble in the central square. Groaning, exhausted, emaciated men hobble out of their beds and form ranks, some eight rows of ten deep.

On a raised platform, the camp Kommandant stands, flanked by two huge SS guards. He fidgets with a megaphone for a moment, before looking out at the throng. Suddenly, he raises it to his lips and bellows.

>I am a man of honor. And honor lies in obeying the chain of command. I do not like my orders, but I will follow them to the letter. Last evening, I received a missive from the Fuhrer himself. Half of you are to go home.

Despite the freezing weather, the hunger, the privation, and the implication that they were to be silent, a ragged cheer breaks out among the inmates, a few of them at the edges of the formation even capering in the snow. The Kommandant waves a fist, and instantly the gathering goes silent.

>I was not finished! There remain a few organizational details for such an order to be carried out. We must arrange transportation, and in these times it is not easy. There will be a short delay before you can leave, but I will do everything in my power to minimize it. You will probably not be ready to leave for a day or so, while we get everything in readiness.

He pauses, lost in thought, and then continues.

>Hans! Rudolf! Get the chainsaws.
>>
File: 1366573351790.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1366573351790.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>531996
The detail of the story really sells it.
>>
>>531909
There's this Jewish Dota2 player (I know, he plays video games etc) Fly who did some Shekel jokes on a live stream with other players. It was quite hilarious.
>>
>>531996
i don't get it
>>
>>532024
Half of them must go home, so he splits them all in half, not sending half of all the men home whole.
>>
I love throwing around "work will set you free" around my brain dead college friends.

Only one to ever get it was my Jewish roommate and we shared a good laugh over it.

I have a friend who's a former muslim and is very vocal about his feelings towards his former faith. He quotes all the bits about 'kill infidel this, kill haram that' and tells the openly gay people who defend it why it would be okay for him to kill them. Good times.
>>
>>531909
People say that shit in Israel that only a neo Nazi would say in the West. Israel has no sense of political correctness.
>>
>>531996
All that story does is making me wonder if chainsaws had already been invented in WWII.
>>
>>532088

At least according to wiki:

>The first portable chainsaw was developed and patented in 1918 by Canadian millwright James Shand. After he allowed his rights to lapse in 1930 his invention was further developed by what became the German company Festo in 1933. The company now operates as Festool producing portable power tools. Other important contributors to the modern chainsaw are Joseph Buford Cox and Andreas Stihl; the latter patented and developed an electrical chainsaw for use on bucking sites in 1926 and a gasoline-powered chainsaw in 1929, and founded a company to mass-produce them. In 1927, Emil Lerp, the founder of Dolmar, developed the world's first gasoline-powered chainsaw and mass-produced them.
>>
>>531903
I don't think anyone's offended by the murder of the Drevlians anymore
>>
Whats worse than the holocaust?

>6 million jews
>>
Jesus Christ I feel like I'm on Reddit.

>Oh lawdy I just laughed at a racist joke I'm SO going to hell
>>
>>531903
>>531909
What the heck, anons. Where are you from? I'm as much of a liberal as it gets and I throw far worse shit around all the time. Jokes don't hurt anyone at all. Historical and political taboos, on the other hand, greatly impede the cultural growth of any community. Go ahead and make jokes about literally anything you want to. Just be careful about the audience.
>>
>>531903
As long as you aren't friends with libcucks you'll be fine.
>>
Making jew jokes seems to work well when you're around arabs...
>>
/his/ = niggers, jews and feminists 24/7

This place might have a chance if there was some moderation
>>
>>534049
Kek
>>
I have a pretty dark sense of humor, so yeah.
I don't know if it's because I've come here for the past six years, but I love cracking holocaust, 9/11, and occasional Helen Keller jokes
>>
>>537206
>This place might have a chance if it was /pol/ 2.0
This is what you wanted to say, right?
>>
>>531909
Jew here. I say "gas the kikes" around my friends.
>>
>>531903
How do we know Lord Mountbatten had dandruff?

We found his head and shoulders all over Sligo Bay.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.