[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the Abrahamic religions so anti-homosexual when so many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Dog Cat.gif (151KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dog Cat.gif
151KB, 500x450px
Why are the Abrahamic religions so anti-homosexual when so many other cultures were nonchalant about it?
>>
if you're gay you can't have kids to spread the religion to
>>
They're all closeted, just check them cardinals and their cardinal sinz
>>
>>531432

Cause religion is about banning stuff.
>>
>>531432
Hypothetic because authors of Abrahamic religions not had known how cure venereal illness.
>>
>>531432
Dude, patriarchy. In particular its peculiar configuration in the minds of the scribes who compiled the torah.
>>
because no one cares for felines or canines anon especially those with meadworms they become used like condoms and should
be euthanized immedietly
>>
>>531450
>patriarchy
Going by Greeks, Romans, and the Chinese, patriarchy is a HUGE contributor to homosexuality.

Because Papa gets what papa wants, and if patriarch wants a boy today, he'll get one.
>>
>>531450
>Dude, patriarchy
but modern Judaics are matriarchy.
>>
File: Osborne2_1995909c.jpg (35KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
Osborne2_1995909c.jpg
35KB, 460x287px
because homosexual sex is only good for pleasurable reasons and anything good for pleasurable reasons is evil according to Abrahamics, because pleasure and by extension, life in general is an evil to be surmounted. same reason they loathe the idea of women doing anything other than popping out babies
>>
anti roman&greek
>>
I don't think the ancient Scandinavians were totally accepting of homosexuality.
>>
>>531549
From what I know it was looked down upon if you were a passive homosexual (aka a bottom), being a top was more accepted IIRC.
>>
>>531549
I had read some sagas, and have a opinion, they hate homosexuality not because disgust of anal sex, but because a faggot alike a woman by manner.
Anyway, do not tousle a grandma, for a modern world need modern religions.
>>
>>531478
>a gnostic enters the thread

Everyone get a load of this faggot. Pleasure isn't in itself wrong, obtaining it by morally wrong reasons is.

Also:

>seriously believing that Abrahamic religions are based on hating women

How are things like on r/atheism, kid?
>>
>>531549
Fucking someone in the ass wasn't considered a problem because you were viewed as the masculine perpetrator.

Getting fucked however meant you were less of a man, and would be tied to a tree and shouted obscenities at, after the fact.
>>
>>531443
I don't get it, was soviet union or communist china a buggers paradise or something?
>>
>>532100
[Spoiler] that's my fetish, sounds like a good place to be [/spoiler]
>>
Be fruitful and multiply. These are warlike religions that were spread through all their history at the tip of the sword. If you're not fruitful and aren't pumping out political and military leverage, you're a waste as far as the religion is concerned.
>>
Buddhism and Hinduism still considered it degenerate on virtue of being recreational activities. There is no good reason to have it in the open and embraced, except to trigger derkas.
>>
>>532180
I can't speak for China, but homosexuality was legalized in the Soviet Union by Lenin, and quickly outlawed when Stalin came to power. It was viewed as a crime against the state, and thought to be a bourgeois corruption "imported" from the West. It wasn't decriminalized until 1993 again in Russia until 1993 (not sure about the other post-Soviet states).
>>
>>532561
Wow, I fucked the last bit of that post up. Should read something like "It wasn't decriminalized in Russia until 1993 (not sure about other post-Soviet states)."
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.