[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: autism.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Was it autism?
>>
If you don't know then you have it.
>>
Imagine being one of the early pharaohs who fucked up the pyramids

You just gotta live with that fucking thing staring you in the face every time you go out for a piss, and knowing that's your legacy

All the court mathematicians laughing behind your back

None of your laborers think it was worth it
>>
>>527442
>All the court mathematicians laughing behind your back

Yeah, before they're sacrificed to Amun Re
>>
>>527442
kek
>>
>>527442
He didn't fuck it up, he learned to make them, it was Sneferu who evolved the process which led to the Great Pyramid.

The Original Step Pyramid was built a long time before Sneferu.

There are no records of how a Pyramid is built in ancient Egypt.

The first buildings were influenced by outsiders.
>>
File: S O F I A C.png (2MB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
S O F I A C.png
2MB, 670x670px
>>527375
Machines that create and alter vibrations.
>>
>>527442
the phaoroah that made the fucked up pyramids made all three, and eventually the largest one.
>>
It was an ancient civilization
>>
File: 31118_000_018_01.jpg (183KB, 360x325px) Image search: [Google]
31118_000_018_01.jpg
183KB, 360x325px
>>527442
>tfw your pyramid sucks
>I bet the hebrew slaves did this
>better engrave some hieroglyphs about it on my minoan frescoes appreciation tomb
>>
>>527688
he just did some remodeling, they're much older than that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.