[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are americans so evil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Why are americans so evil?
>>
Geopolitics

Insufficient recon

Wealth acquisition is not a zero sum game, so many of the evil things done were good for their role in awarding us with hegemony.
>>
>>525032
Because we're the best in the world and everyone looks at us with envy and jealousy. Obviously you'll never admit to our superiority, so you come up with petty reasons to hate us. 'EVIL FAT CAPITALISTS RUINING THE WORLD', but all I hear is the sound of money as my country drains yours of it's usefulness.
>>
Better to be feared than to be loved.
>>
File: murka3.jpg (56KB, 437x611px) Image search: [Google]
murka3.jpg
56KB, 437x611px
I can almost hear the sobbing behind the monitor.
>>
File: 4eum8.png (18KB, 1137x126px) Image search: [Google]
4eum8.png
18KB, 1137x126px
>>525032
mediocre film

barely digs into the u.s.
>>
>>525320
And this is why Hiroshima needs to give us a flags.

This better not be a fucking Brit criticizing us for shit.
>>
>>525333
>And this is why Hiroshima needs to give us a flags.
mind rephrasing that? I can't tell what you're saying
>>
>>525366
He's saying that he's a cunt from /int/ or /pol/ who nationalises all discourses and is incapable of a high standard of discussion.
>>
Because nature of empire. Could be worse.
>>
>>525386
can you tell him from me:

Go back to shitposting at the ICPO
>>
>>525320
The "Untold History" of the United States is the documentary version of Zinn's "People's History." Both will only seem insightful and mind-blowing to people incredibly ignorant of US history.
>>
>>525407
I might give it a go, I need an intro to U.S. history.
>>
>>525345
That's Oliver Stone and Stein is Germanic anyway.
>>
>>525424
And? What's more important is that he's a shitty historian.
>>
>>525446
>>525424
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 im ir8
>>
>>525416
Intro to US history. Been fighting somebody since its creations:

British, Indians, British and Canadians, Indians, Pirates, Mexicans, Mexicans, Americans, Indians, Hawaiians, Spanish, Cubans, Philippines, Chinese, Germans, Austrians, Red Russians, Japanese, Germans, Italians, French, Soviets, North Koreans, Vietnamese, Iraqis, Afghans, Emus, and other unmentioned peoples.
>>
>>525416
Read "Give Me Liberty!" by Eric Foner. It's a college textbook so it presents all of American history in a comprehensive but easy to understand manner. Foner is also a pretty well-regarded historian.
>>
>>525418
>>525418
Not him, but in America people with the surname Stein tend to be jewish. Oliver Stone's dad was jewish who changed the name from silverstein for example.
>>
File: shock-and-awe.jpg (41KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
shock-and-awe.jpg
41KB, 400x280px
>>525032
A century ago people like you would be asking why Britain is so evil. People dislike the idea of a superpower that can dominate their state. A century from now people like you will be bitching at China for actually being a legitimately evil superpower.
>>
>>525032
Were young and our history includes genocide slavery rape extreme racism etc. No country will thrive for long with these foundations.
>>
>>525835
>Were
We're.
Learn to use commas.
Countries don't thrive, they're imagined communities.
The idea that the foundations dictate the "house" so to speak is dubious at best.
>>
>>525032
May be because their hollywood films was evil. Also they have a cult of wars star.
>>
>>525848
>commas

They are called apostrophes.
>>
>>526458
>They are called apostrophes.
Apostropes go above the miniscule. Commas go below the miniscule. When I said commas I meant commas. Read the post I'm attacking.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.