[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are china and japan so crazy and did evil fucking shits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 4e10233954fd532d7ff5c030155e1b09.jpg (805KB, 1924x1188px) Image search: [Google]
4e10233954fd532d7ff5c030155e1b09.jpg
805KB, 1924x1188px
Why are china and japan so crazy and did evil fucking shits compared to Korea?
>>
Because they had power too.
>>
>>522706
Pretty sure Korea was under chinese rule for a long time.
>>
>>522800
?
>>
What makes a shit evil?
>>
>>523008
spicy food
>>
>>523008
Gravle and >>523019
>>
>>522800
No, but they were vassals of China, because China was thought to be the center of universe and others Asian kingdoms had to accept that, pay their tributes and in some way emulate Chinese culture. When Mongols or Manchus ruled China they didn't see them in the same way, tho.

About OP's question, they didn't go mad because they couldn't, they are between China, Russia and Japan, so what they did is manage to survive, and is pretty impressive that they actually did. And don't forget about nomadic tribes that were north the Korean peninsula and in central Asia.
>>
>>522706
It must be suffering to be Korea and live next to Japan, Russia, and China.
>>
>>522706
GOOKS DINDU NUFFIN
>>
File: Admiral_Yi_Sun-sin02.jpg (140KB, 792x1510px) Image search: [Google]
Admiral_Yi_Sun-sin02.jpg
140KB, 792x1510px
>>523355
Russia never bothered Korea and Korea kicked Japan ass(pic related)
>>
>>522706
North Korea is pretty evil.
>>
they were to busy being their bitch
>>
>>523960
Blame Stalin.
>>
>>523967
dumb american
>>
>>523929
>Russia never bothered Korea.
What is North Korea?
>>
>>524003
that was mostly china.

russia did get involved in korea though, the thing is they were kicked out by the japanese in the russo-japanese war
>>
>>524099
>that was mostly china.
Nope, North Korea's entire survival depended on USSR.
>>
>>524099
Wrong.
>>
>>524105
That was only on the first decade, then they had important relations with China and Communist European countries.
>>
>>522706
>implying Korea wasn't
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:South_Korean_war_crimes

but mainly, Korea has been too small, passive or inward focused throughout history to really fuck anyone else's shit up
>>
>>522706
alright lee soon yung
>>
>>522706

Japan didn't really do "evil shit," or at least what I'm assuming you mean as evil shit, until they began to rapidly westernize in the 19th and 20th centuries. I could go on and on about reasons for them getting into war and why they wanted more land etc. etc., but I don't really see the point when they really just did the same things most western nations had been doing over the past few hundred years, but in a much shorter time span.

What part of crazy China are you talking about, exactly? The Mao shit? Or all the great Qing stuff that happened?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.