[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>long eighteenth century >long nineteenth century >short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 13e7ab8cf32a9a0a.jpg (27KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
13e7ab8cf32a9a0a.jpg
27KB, 495x495px
>long eighteenth century
>long nineteenth century
>short twentieth century

When will this meme die?
>>
I have no idea what you're talking about, you cuck.
>>
>let's confine historical process in exactly one hundred years, that will do it
>>
I blame Marxism and the "Anal" school.
>>
>>522188

>implying 1789-1918 and 1918-1989 aren't pretty good ways of looking at European history
>>
>>522205
>Not 1914-2014
Disintegration of "post-Soviet space" or rather final dissolution of Russian Empire marks the true end of 20th century.

You don't need to believe me but you'll see it for yourself next year.
>>
>>522205
>1918-1989
>not 1868-1945
It has been a very short 20th century for Japan
>>
>>522249

>Japan
>relevant

>>>/a/
>>
>>522249
>not 1895 to 1945
pleb. everyone knows that japan started letting success get to its head with the victory of the sino-japanese war
>>
>>522266
>not Russian-Japanese war
Glorious Nippon lasted 40 fucking years
>>
>>522266
They would have won the second one if someone didn't interfere.
>>
>>522275
Sino came first, and changed Asia's main power from China to Japan.
>>
>>522283
>They would have won the second one if someone didn't interfere.
They were in a Vietnam War style scenario in the Second one, lel.
>>
>>522283
Stalin would have pushed their (your) shit in anyway.
>>
>>522296
Not the China front.

>>522297
And the Soviet Union had a nuetrality pact with Japan, which only got denounced because at the Yalta conference America asked Soviet to declare war on Japan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet%E2%80%93Japanese_Neutrality_Pact

>your
Are you a butthurt Chinese/Korean, those are always the people that assume someone is Japanese even at the slightest hint of approving Japan.
>>
>>522295
>defeating a decadent empire full of effeminate opium fiends
>defeating a legit Western power and the biggest country on earth
>>
>>522313
'The war demonstrated the failure of the Qing Empire's attempts to modernize its military and fend off threats to its sovereignty, especially when compared with Japan's successful Meiji Restoration.[1] For the first time, regional dominance in East Asia shifted from China to Japan; the prestige of the Qing Empire, along with the classical tradition in China, suffered a major blow. The humiliating loss of Korea as a vassal state sparked an unprecedented public outcry.'
>>
>>522310
>neutrality pack
And we know how reliable those were in WW2 :√)
>>
>>522319
Just because Azns are too retarded to figure out China was getting serially raped by the west it doesn't mean Japan didn't have a cakewalk there.
>>
>>522333
How does that refute what I said?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.