[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Hitler just invade Switzerland and took their shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1371640339134.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1371640339134.png
325KB, 382x417px
Why didn't Hitler just invade Switzerland and took their shit?
>>
because ww2 was just a prank that got out of hand
>>
>killing the 'hood bank
>>
>>517612

What shit is in Switzerland that's worth digging 30+ divisions of Swiss out of the mountains to get?
>>
>>517628
Jews and their gold
>>
>>517631
Nazis had their gold there as well.

Thing is, Swiss being neutral was kind of handy to a lot of people.
>>
>>517612
>Implying that the Nazis were cartoon villains who arbitrarily invaded places for teh lulz.

lern u a book.
>>
>>517663
>implying Switzerland wasn't the den of international Bolshevism and Jewish degeneracy
Did you forget who started shit in 1848?
>>
>>517612
Switzerland is German (french and ratoniggas are fringe crap), but with their meme neutrality it is also a backup for Germany proper, so they can wage shit wars over Europe every couple of decades or so and put their money into their 'neutral' subsidiary, when they lose their actual wealth is still safe.
>>
>>517612
Hitler tried but couldn't get past a bunch of mountains and then the Americans bombd them for good measure.
>>
>>517612

Hitler would have eventually.
>>
>>517962
I'm german, but that actually sounds plausible to me
>>
File: 1447994239368.jpg (23KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1447994239368.jpg
23KB, 380x380px
>>517962
>Switzerland is German

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3-UfPCubsE
>>
>>517612
>Hitler sends a brigade into the alps
>Mine fields everywhere.
>Soldiers dropping like flys left and right
>Panzer tracks are sabotaged
>The advance halts within 3 days
>By the end of the week, Germany's bankrupt and Hitlers strung up by a rope outside the Reichstag
>>
allegedly Hitler once met with a top Swiss general, pointed out their 500,000 strong militia, and asked what they'd do if he invaded with an army of a million.
The general replied "shoot twice and go home"
>>
>>518588
>no glorious Alpine warfare in WW2
Why even bother with a European theater desu
>>
>>517612
Waste of resources and time. If I remember the invasion of Greece alone postponed Operation Barbarossa.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.