[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there proof that this agency killed Martin Luther King or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 2000px-CIA.svg.png (503KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-CIA.svg.png
503KB, 2000x2000px
Is there proof that this agency killed Martin Luther King or distributed crack to ghettos?
>>
No but there is evidence that the kgb distributed drugs and taught people how to commit arson.
>>
No but there's evidence that they spread really shitty rumors about MLK like he was a communist and indulged in protestutes.
>>
No but there is evidence that they distribute faulty condoms at quinceƱeras to increase stds and the birthrates of latinos.
>>
Google the Nicaragua/Iran contra

Google Rick Ross

Yes, it's real. CIA helped drug dealers and cartels with drugs.
>>
>>515421
what did the CIA get out of it?
>>
>>515421
Not with bringing them into our country.

>>515455
Weapons usually.
>>
>>515413
Only true post itt
>>
File: Assbaby.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Assbaby.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>515267

No, but there is evidence that they encouraged the spawning of deformed mutant retard babies through anal sex.
>>
>>515529
Is this an original /his/ meme or is it from /lit/ or /s4s/?
>>
>>515455
The people selling the drugs were fighting the communist governments in other countries.
>>
The CIA passively did not interdict the shipments because reasons, it always gets mischaracterized
Source gary Webb dark alliance

>>515455
The off the books money is awesome
>>
>>515346
That was the FBI lad
>>
>>515455
Basically they use drug money to help finance a while black ops and other shit they keep hidden
>>
>>515584

I only did a very cursory search, but from what I can tell, it's from /tg/ of all places.

https://warosu.org/tg/thread/41869344
>>
>>515267

MLKJ was a stabilizing force that channeled black anger in non-violent directions. Killing him intentionally seems like it would be a mistake if your goal was to protect the government from any major changes.
>>
Surely there must have been better ways for the CIA to generate illicit funds than encouraging an incredibly damaging trade like the crack trade? Either the CIA had no idea of the consequences, in which case it was plain incompetent, or they were aware but were not bothered, which suggests they had little concern for domestic security, crime etc
>>
File: suicide letter.jpg (223KB, 970x1255px) Image search: [Google]
suicide letter.jpg
223KB, 970x1255px
>>515267
There's evidence they wanted him dead at least
>>
>>517289
>in which case it was plain incompetent, or they were aware but were not bothered, which suggests they had little concern for domestic security, crime etc
Probably a little from column a, a little from column b.
>>
>>515455
>Money
>Intel
>Puppet leader
>collaborators
>Summit the countries to endless strife against cartels
>Endless povery and regression which is then exploded by american companies
They essentially outsourced colonization
>>
>>515793
>the off the books money is awesome.
No it isnt rofl, cia employees wouldnt even wipe their ass with third world country currency. When they moved drugs it was for political reasons. Drugs act as an invisable currency.
>>
File: CIA.jpg (15KB, 162x254px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
15KB, 162x254px
>>515267
Proof? No. But I don't think the CIA wasn't involved in any of those things.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.