[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Germany's economic recovery program after 1929

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ss (2016-01-05 at 04.28.40).jpg (125KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-01-05 at 04.28.40).jpg
125KB, 600x325px
How come Germany's economic recovery program after 1929 was much more successful than the US's?
>>
>>515108
Begging the question are we?

Germany's "recovery" programme required constant capital injections despite smashing the living standards of workers.
>>
>>515119
It removed unemployment and increased the standard of living more than the US counterpart, though 1928 levels of prosperity were never reached.
>>
>>515128
>1928 levels of prosperity
>Germany
>>
>>515132
The crisis in Germany started in late 1928 but wasn't really felt throughout the economy until 1929 and then went super saiyan after that stock market thing.
>>
>>515140
>The crisis in Germany started in late 1928
Your inability to comprehend classed differences in living standards and your purely market centred conception of crisis demonstrate your inability to comprehend the social, a separate domain to the economic. This will make a discussion with you impossible. I'd suggest you'd read more social history, but given that you're a nazi troll, you almost certainly won't.
>>
>>515149
You sound like a retard.
>classed differences in living standards and your purely market centred conception of crisis
Oh wow, is this 1970?
>>
>>515154
No, it is /his/. If you want to play specious marginalist games >>>/biz/
>>
File: 1450834422794.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1450834422794.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
>>515158
"look at me mom I can use a thesaurus too".
>>
>>515149
>Your inability to comprehend
stopped reading there
>>
>>515108
because when you're at the bottom there's nowhere to go but up
>>
>>515215
P much
>>
>>515108
Hitler sucked all of the capital out of the world economy into Germany with high interest rates.
Read the wages of destruction and Galbraith, the Nashit economy was so trashy that it's a wonder it survived
>>
>>515223
about four or five times a day
>>
>>515235
This. Capital has a tendency to grow. Growth is largely based on capital. The more capital you can get, the more growth you can get. It looks especially good if your GDP is poor to begin with, because you're comparing your old growth to the growth gained from having lots of capital. It's what China does today.
>>
>>515237
Did you know 70% of the U.S. is chronically dehydrated?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.