[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about the Khoisan and other hunter gatherer populations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: San_tribesman_new.jpg (1MB, 1213x1500px) Image search: [Google]
San_tribesman_new.jpg
1MB, 1213x1500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o

Just a video to get things started. I think it's amazing that the San are the last people to actually hunt like this (there is this Mexican tribe of Natives that can run for far longer, and are most likely descended from people who chased down their prey for hours).
>>
theres an interesting discussion about hunter gatherers and post agricultural revolution cultures here also linking this other thread to here
>>508189
>>
>>512162

You realized this video is staged don't you, little American?
>>
>>512162

thats the most badass hunting recreation ive ever seen
>>
>>512162
This isn't real, none of the Bushmen have been able to traditionally hunt in either SA or Botswana for several decades. If you actually read contemporary studies you'd know that they have become like every other hunting population on the continent -the lowest rung of society-
>>
>>512162
These supposedly have so low IQ that they can't see some optical illusions.
>>
>>514187
What about Namibia?

And yes, I know that they're pretty much the Native Americans of Southern Africa: treated like shit, raped into near extinction, disliked by everyone.
>>
>>518615
What the fuck is with you people on 4chan who see Botswana and Namibia as some morally high nation?

Both governments have kicked Khoekhoe, Kx'a and Tuu. The lands in many cases have been turned into national parks run by Germans or Afrikaners who owned them before colonialism ended.

The Khoisan communities are universally ignored wherever they live save for South Africa which although they could do more, has done the most in land redistribution.
>>517031
It's not a matter of IQ, certain people can't discern blue as a distinct color but can identify minutely different shades of green when westerners just can't

Also you have to understand as arguably the most studied people on earth they honestly may just not care enough to want to participate in every stupid test to measure the humanity. Westerners have been doing this for over 100 years and no benefit has come from it.
>>
>>519521
No the Bushmen have IQS OF 54 at adulthood making them the legit most stupid humans currently on earth since african blacks have IQs averages that range from 58-72, and abos have IQs of 60.
>>
>>519575
If they had 54 IQ, they wouldn't be able to talk to people let alone do persistence hunting and tracking.

Stop being retarded.
>>
>>519598
Their mental retardation is the same way a dog is dumber than a human 3 year old yet functions fine, they just are really terrible at thinking critically and math.

Also anon animals much dumber than us can still communicate to eachother with sound. Persistance hunting is just lokoing for obvious signs of a animal in the area then chasing it until it gets tired and kill and eat it. It is not intelligence its spatial memory anon.
>>
>>519615
>>519575
>There are people who literally believe this
>>
>>519654
Im sorry anon if you are black but your people are really fucking stupid on average.
>>
>>519661
Your notion of IQ is completely separate from human reality.

My people's IQ is above that of most Europeans and I can still say most of my people.
>>
>>519722
No anon you are just being delusional, you black people are dumb fucks that why we enslaved you because you werent smart enough to develop medieval technology that could combat us back. If you think most of your people are smarter than europeans then you really are deluded as the average european IQ is around 97 and higher at least 30 points higher than your african IQs. I means sure there are smart black people but the majority of blacks are high functioning retards. Just as how the majority of whites are average intelligent people.
>>
>>519747
IQs don't even show that and its painfully obvious that a black person with iq 80 is completely different than a white person with iq 80. Just simple interaction makes that obvious.

not him.
>>
>>519747
I'm Jewish you fool.
>>
>>519776
>>519784
Im not in the mood for a racial debate so I concede.
>>
>>519796
Go back to /pol/, you started this shit when that wasn't even the fucking topic.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.