[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is "Islam" a separable civilization? I ask because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Islam_by_country[1].png (363KB, 2000x922px) Image search: [Google]
Islam_by_country[1].png
363KB, 2000x922px
Is "Islam" a separable civilization?

I ask because it has its roots in the Orthodox and Jewish world (Byzantium etc) and only took over that world without wiping it out in Eastern Europe, parts of the Levant and so on.

Could Islam be destroyed by empowering heterodox Islamic sects, Christians, ethnic minorities, etc, in the same way you could probably destroy "Jews" by putting them in gas chambers, etc?

(not advocating anything political here)

Seems like the center of Sunni Islam (Arabia) would be the main place to either restrict Islam to or clear it from.
>>
>Germany
>>
>>510164
Germans allied Turks in WWI. Hitler made overtures in WWII. Will Germany/Merkel fight alongside Islam and Sweden in WWIII?
>>
>>510136
>Attempting to destroy Islam

Are you fucked up on something? Why Tf would you want to do that unless you are an AmeriDumb.
Carry on in that case, youve been envying them since 1779
>>
File: Fixed Middle East.jpg (62KB, 820x850px) Image search: [Google]
Fixed Middle East.jpg
62KB, 820x850px
>>510136
>Is "Islam" a separable civilization?
Yes. The developments of the "Islamic Golden Age" can't be pinned to one culture- as scientists were often of Persian background, using the Arabic language, and centered in vibrant cities such as Cordoba, Fustat, Baghdad, and Nishapur.
>Could Islam be destroyed by empowering heterodox Islamic sects, Christians, ethnic minorities, etc, in the same way you could probably destroy "Jews" by putting them in gas chambers, et
No... Its hard to enforce belief change. Also genocide isn't that easy if that's also what you are implying
>Seems like the center of Sunni Islam (Arabia) would be the main place to either restrict Islam to or clear it from.
You seem to be under the impression that Mecca is some kind of radio transmitter that controls all Muslim droids...
>>
>>510136
Manual social engineering can work, but not often.

Islam would be a difficult one to annihilate because even its moderate/nominal adherents still have it as a presence in their lives. To de-Islamize a Muslim population would probably require Nazi-tier industrialized genocide. I doubt you'd be able to do it with subtle policies, because Muslim populations don't have the best track record with accepting a scaling-back of religious conservatism.
>>
>>510323
>this map

Opinion disregarded
>>
you can't kill an idea mate, that's exactly why it remains so robust wherever it takes hold. Even ataturk merely just made them hide it better.
>>
>>510136
Yes, it is if I understand you right. You can observe how quickly Islamized peoples turn on the original people in favor of their Islamic and Arab-infused identity. It also caused a rift between the Mediterranean, a cultural area in its own right before Islam and Christianity.
>>
>>510413
>Yes, it is if I understand you right. You can observe how quickly Islamized peoples turn on the original people in favor of their Islamic and Arab-infused identity. It also caused a rift between the Mediterranean, a cultural area in its own right before Islam and Christianity.
Islam didn't successfully spread anywhere that was Western though. It only spread in the "core" areas of Christian Africa, Byzantium, Israel, Persia and non-civilized areas (Subsaharan Africa).

Perhaps this process is irreversible. But maybe the number of "Arabized peoples" could be made smaller.
>>
>>510323
>Mecca is some kind of radio transmitter
kek
>>
>>510393
>>510393
seems like a pretty good solution to the ISIS problem
>>
>>510323
>You seem to be under the impression that Mecca is some kind of radio transmitter that controls all Muslim droids...
It's not, but if you think about it, destroying Mecca/Medina destroys Islam.
>>
Just remove the Saudis and voila, islam is no longer a problem
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.