[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

solipsism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1448088956327.jpg (18KB, 227x286px) Image search: [Google]
1448088956327.jpg
18KB, 227x286px
I don't believe in real life. I am dead and this is a dream. You are all illusions, projections of my mind.

Actually, delusion is a better term than illusion, for illusion implies that there is something that is being mistakenly perceived, and there really isn't anything. Only the Great Delusion. A horse with no rider, a dream with no dreamer.
>>
>>506499
Ok mate.

Scuse me I got a bus saver ticket to buy.
>>
>>506499
Could you make it clear as to why you believe that?
>>
>>506499
>implying you're not simply a projection of MY mind
>>
It's cool, I don't believe in you either.
>>
Solopism won't make the knife in your gut any less painful.
>>
Neat.

Just to let you know, in a few billion years, I'm going to harness the collective energy of multiple galaxies in order to power a machine that will reach back through time to just before the moment of every death, and transfer the consciousness of every human who has ever died into a massive virtual world that I will maintain for my own amusement.

Your delusion will never end.
>>
Ok cool, if you really believed this you would shut the fuck up, stop posting on imageboards, and fall into quietism.
>>
File: the story of Anon.jpg (60KB, 346x440px) Image search: [Google]
the story of Anon.jpg
60KB, 346x440px
>>506586
You seem upset
Why would this be?
>>
>>506586
Never fucking reply to me again unless you`re contributing to the thread
>>
tell me OP, what stops you from raping the girl you like? After all they are all your delusions and you would be well within your right.
>>
>>506546
The funny thing with solipsism is, that it is true for everyone.
Everybody is born alone and will die alone.
Every Body.

Consciousness is not a body.
There is a material aspect to it however which is accumulated by a 3 brained being system which grows on this planet.
There is a little consciousness for every body, with a possibility for more. Unfortunately lately it has been fashioned to neglect this and go for everything else that's fun.

Anyways, this little bit of consciousness in conjunction with a 3 brained being system has the habit to produce moments of "I am", with which such a being system might come to feel itself as separate from every other body.

Solipsism is a dream. A potentially powerful one. And yet, somewhere this dream is reality
>>
>>506576
This is why I like fights, pain grounds you. Even if it's just some illusion
>>
>>506682
What comes around goes around.
>>
>>506707
Karma isn't real.
>>
>>506707
But all of us are delusions, not really here according to you. In essence, all actions and no action should be equal. So what stops you? There is a dissonance there and maybe you need to think about this a bit more. Just saying.
>>
>>506711
Of course not. Nothing is.
>>
>>506696
consciousness is the product of a body, there's absolutely no recorded data/evidence that suggests that a consciousness can exist without one
>>
>>506720
I am currently here to enjoy life as a human being
I'm a god who's born himself into this world in order to experience human life

I am fond of my conscience and do not wish to make this planet my or anyone elses prison.

Just saying.
>>
>>506725
That's some edgy shit man.

I think therefore I am.

That's some kindergarten shit for you right there. Reality as in existence is objective. Just because one day you won't be here to experience it doesn't mean it will disappear or cease to exist.
>>
>>506764
What I want to tell you is, that what you call the universe is nothing but a speculation based on information that was given to you by others like you.

If nothing controls the universe, then nothing controls you. You are out of control. But whose control is it out of?
Come to terms with this question and I might be able to show you who is in control.
>>
>>506744
>consciousness is the product of a body
Yes. Just like the bees who produce honey.

If the bees die the honey dies too?
>>
>>506756
This post and your OP contradict each other.
I thought this thread might go somewhere but I was wrong.

Unfounded conjecture coming up but I think you might have schizo tendencies.
>>
>>506790

Wow, what?
>>
>>506764
>Just because one day you won't be here to experience it doesn't mean it will disappear or cease to exist.
If I am not there, there is no experience.
Like a light bulb. Energy goes from A to B. If either one is missing it doesn't light.
>>
>>506576
You have urges to kill somebody?
How is your mother today?
>>
>>506809
In what way are they contradicting each other?

Anyways you are right, maybe I am going a little bit over board sometimes. But who doesn't? That's what I am here for.
>>
>>506499
You make shitty illusions if this is the best you can come up with.

2/10 dream. apply yourself.
>>
>implying life isn't a peer-to-peer simulation allowing everybody to construct their own realities by sheer intention alone
>>
>>506499
>people still make solipsism threads
>using words

search up private language, then come back and tell me why you're retarded.
>>
>>506744
panyschysim?
>>
>>506499
Can you assemble any argument for this without reference to the contents of the purported delusion?
>>
>>506499
>implying you are not the illusion/delusion
>>
How come you're so obsessed with the realness of your selfness?
>>
>>506499
>I don't believe in real life. I am dead and this is a dream. You are all illusions, projections of my mind.

>>>/x/
>>
>>506499
If everything is a delusion of your own mind how come you can't seem to imagine any willing women to fuck?
>>
>>510039
>If everything is a delusion of your own mind how come you can't seem to imagine any willing women to fuck?
http://philpapers.org/archive/sinPG
>>
File: B_EOy_xU4AA5u2g.jpg (31KB, 592x444px) Image search: [Google]
B_EOy_xU4AA5u2g.jpg
31KB, 592x444px
>>510040
>http://philpapers.org/archive/sinPG
woah dude like, that's so deep
>hits blunt and tries to pass it to dog
>realize dog is god baackwards
>realize my dog is probably a demi-god because dog starts with d
>dog doesnt take blunt
>God wants me to quit smoking
>hits blunt again

So like, who do you think put the alphabet in order?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.