[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Marx a Satanist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Karl_Marx_001.jpg (375KB, 639x910px) Image search: [Google]
Karl_Marx_001.jpg
375KB, 639x910px
Was Marx a Satanist?
>>
>>506096
No. Atheistic, but not satanic despite what /pol/ would like to think.
>>
if he wrote everything facetiously and actually did want to cause the destruction societies and cause millions of deaths; potentially.

i personally think his ideas may have had good intentions, but the ideology creates nothing but chaos.
>>
>>506915
>i personally think his ideas may have had good intentions, but the ideology creates nothing but chaos.

Yolu know, I think I prefer fascists and reactionaries to this pathetic liberal, (supposed) centrism.
>>
>>506281
I'm pretty sure that /pol/ thinks he was a jew.
>>
>>507488
/pol/ can't really differentiate Atheists, Jews and Satanists.
>>
>>506096
Was Jesus a Christian?
>>
File: 1420549704662.jpg (58KB, 762x388px) Image search: [Google]
1420549704662.jpg
58KB, 762x388px
>>506096
Hard to say.

Are people nowadays satanists?
They only care about themselves, conform to the system they live in as long as they can indulge in the pleasures that the capitalist society stretches out for them. They don't care about anything above or outside the pleasures that the society offers them. They make excuses like "it's for progress", "it's for democracy", "it's for freedom", "for human rights" to ease their mind that everything is as it should be and not have to think for themselves about anything.
>>
>>507499
They can't really differate them from feminists and liberals either. Then again, they can't differ ate between conservatism and fascism.
>>
>>507765
I used to be 14 too
>>
>>507789
You mean you used to have critical thinking inside of you before you conformed to becoming a sheep?
>>
>>507789
I didn't even need to resort to ad hominems when I was a child.

You seem to be genetically inferior. Don't blame it on the age.
>>
>>507852
No, I mean I used to be a sanctimonious ass who believed he was better than the flock because he first realized what he was taught in middle school was bullshit.

Congrats, dickwad, you're one of literally millions of people who've come to the conclusion that the world is a fucked up place.
>>
>>506096
https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1837-pre/verse/index.htm

Why don't you tell us?
>>
>>507574
Well he totally believed that he was currently existing and probably saw his own miracles unless he kept his eyes closed while he was doingstuff so probably
>>
He was a communist you faggot
>>
He contributed to the understanding of sociology and economics but his call to revolutions and radical atheism fucked up a lot of countries
>>
File: golden.jpg (11KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
golden.jpg
11KB, 250x247px
>>507430
>I think I prefer fascists and reactionaries to this pathetic liberal
>liberal
>liberal

Fucking americans, you are all so retarded
>>
>>507430

>liberal

Marx was NOT a liberal. Although I think you may be using the dumb American definition. In any case you're still wrong.
>>
>>509024
>>509037

Americans should face a rangeban desu
>>
satanism is an expression of the exploitation of the proletariat.
>>
File: sheeple.png (46KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
sheeple.png
46KB, 376x401px
>>507839
People aren't as selfish as you think, and they definitely aren't as selfish as they were in the past.
>>
File: napoleon.jpg (58KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon.jpg
58KB, 500x473px
>>506096
Off topic; does Marx pose with his hand in his coat like that to imitate the Romans (as Napoleon did)?
>>
>>509703
I remember reading it just the style of the time.
>>
Didn't he write some poetry when he was an edgy young man, glorifying Satan?
>>
>>509711
Probably not as good as paradise lost.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.