[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my daughter's pics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

I overheard my son in law sneaking my phone and using it to send pics to some girl so she could rate my daughter. I told her and she said it turned her on. We decided this would be much better! Everyone please take the time to rate the pics.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I rate her a 10. Wish she was DTF
>>
Would love to see more of her
>>
A solid 7 low 8 she's cute and has a nice body. Her pussy is interesting and looks very fuckable. I'd rate it 8.25.
>>
>>892005
10+
>>
>>892008
11+ Check out fun with food help my girl out!
>>
>>892017
I have never been with a true redhead so she is a 19 in my book!!!
>>
>>892009
this one is only a 9 because I cant see why she is making that face?
>>
>>892005

Wait so is your son taking the pics or are you taking the picks of your daughter?

Details. This is hot. Your daughter lets you take pics of her?
>>
File: delme.jpg (69KB, 588x512px) Image search: [Google]
delme.jpg
69KB, 588x512px
>>892005
Do this a lot, do you?
>>
>>892064
They took pics lol. He was sending them to his friend with my phone when he thought I was sleeping. I let her know and we thought this would be more fun ;)
>>
>>892065
I believe someone stole their comp. or atleast the pics off of it a while back and was abusing it and making up bogus stories. So I was told
>>
She wants fapping pics posted so she can cum while seeing you get off looking at these :)
>>
>>892035
>7

You must be ugly as fuck or have no standards to think that's a 7. She's maybe a high 4 or low 5.
>>
No fap picks?!?! Come on boys have some fun, show us your dicks with cum ozzing all over them.
>>
>>
File: 1227151008.jpg (695KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1227151008.jpg
695KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>892005
Obese.
2/10
>>
>>892064
It's a pitiful attempt, at least change the filename of the fatchick pics you downloaded
>>
>>892069
You're pathetic, you could have at least got cuter pics you dumb fuck
>>
If my camera worked I'd sent pics of this throbbing cum covered cock. I would have beat your pussy up with this raging pussy destroyer!
>>
>samefagging this hard
>>
no vid..no rate fag
>>
>>892065
Also: pics are from 2013
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.