[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me what you would do to my girlfriend. she wants to know.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6211.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6211.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Tell me what you would do to my girlfriend. she wants to know.
>>
File: IMG_6177.jpg (255KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6177.jpg
255KB, 576x1024px
>>652514
>>
Looks ok to me. But you should post a picture of her whole ass and her legs spread while laying down on her belly. That gives us a better overview of her pussies natural behaviour
>>
File: IMG_6229.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6229.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>652520
>>
Nice, now one where she doesn't hold her ass open. And maybe slightly more of her in the picture
>>
File: IMG_5397.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5397.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>652531
>>
>>652533
wow, that's what they call hot. Now with the legs spread a bit more?
>>
>>652533
anyone have any ideas about what they want to do to this ass?
>>
>>652539

these are all photos that i already have, im working with what ive got
>>
>>652542
No problem, the more picture the better.

I'd just eat her out first, then fuck her
>>
Take her out for a nice steak dinner and never call her again
>>
>>652587
That's gross, she's a human being!
>>
Buy her a Fish Sammich of her choosing...
>>
>>652514
does she want bad things to happen to her ass?
>>
>>652514
jeez, nice fucking body
>>
Black stud reporting in. Will athletically impress dat vag.
>>
Make her stand up, naked, with her legs spread a little. Make her spread her pussy lips with her fingers. Smack her pussy once with a riding crop. When she recoils, ram my oiled up cock all the way up her ass.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.