[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teaching Feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 565
Thread images: 114

File: teachingfeelings.jpg (709KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
teachingfeelings.jpg
709KB, 1350x900px
Talk about what you want in the next update. I personally want a mod to allow me to change Sylvie to other characters from other series. Also post your Sylvies.
>>
Its been a little more than a month or two since I've heard anything about TG, does it have a decent translation now?
>>
File: Sylvie.png (928KB, 1347x896px) Image search: [Google]
Sylvie.png
928KB, 1347x896px
>>4177900
>change Sylvie to other characters from other series
I hope you mean costumes and not the rest of her you sick bastard.
>>
>>4177912
No, I want other characters. Or for someone to make a game that'll allow me to do the same thing I do with her.
>>
In celebration for the new thread for FF users i made a Sylvie theme
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/sylvie/
>>
How long do I have to postpone sex with Sylvie to get the other long time scenes, a week, two weeks or longer?
>>
>>4177935
Thanks! Sylvie looks kinda low-res or aliased or...something on my end, but I'm using Nightly so it's probably just a Nightly problem.
>>
>>4177900
I patched the game but the shopkeeper won't show up
She shows up in the untranslated version of the game but won't show up in the patched one
I checked the data and made sure that her image had the same name as the unpatched one but the images in the data file are the same
>>
>>4177948
depends on lust but I usually got each scene around 3-5 days of holding off from the previous one but you have to decline the first time to see the 2nd scene and 2 times for the 3rd
>>
is there a patch for the 1.20 already?
>>
>>4177951
yeah i had to shrink her a bit to fit the 200px height limit (also so her face was visible for the most part) so im not surprised lol
>>
>>4177955
Ah, okay. I didn't decline her the first time because I thought a higher level of lust meant a new scene.
I got her intimacy levels at 2100 and her lust levels at 695. So a total of 2 weeks to get to that scene?
>>
>>4177965
more or less but after you decline the 2nd time the 3rd scene will happen automatically after a few more days
>>
>>4177964
ok resubmitted it with a slightly better pic and now just waiting for its approval... still alil pixely but I cant get it much better using the games files lol
>>
>>4177711
Call me a newfag, but what does NTR mean?
Also,
>gave up drawing traps forever
How is that a bad thing
>>
>>4177997
Netorare: when another man/woman fucks your partner and the partner leaves you for him/her. It's the same as cucking,cuckold,etc.
>>
Is there another download link available? I want to look into it to find out if I'd like it, but:

>https://mega.nz/#!Wx00iBRS!8b7TxIcwPRofH3tJDJBb0FJ4XVkev0sfCtq-W7IL-JY

is kill.
>>
>>4177900
kill yourself
>>
>>4178108
you first desu ;^)
>>
File: CW8luVYUkAAo-P0.jpg (38KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
CW8luVYUkAAo-P0.jpg
38KB, 599x400px
How do you add clothes in this game? I don't know what programming language Ray used on this game, so just tell me how, and I can just copy-paste the codes by myself.
>>
>>4178142
>I don't know what programming language Ray used on this game, so just tell me how, and I can just copy-paste the codes by myself.
The script files aren't encrypted or obfuscated. Just open them up and see for yourself.
>>
>>4177952
>>4178105
Make sure you're using the latest patch and followed the directions to the letter:
https://mega.nz/#!r0UwHCwb!6g_Twuzv7otVsjk88O7ywwBxDlGFWuAUhXD57-PKyVU

>>4177963
1.20 is in beta, and work on translating the new bits is in progress.

>>4177997
Get out.

>>4178142
Tyrano just uses javascript, so there you go. You'll need to edit Shop.ks, Setting.ks, set_show.ks and step6.ks at the very least. If you want the clothes to be used in H-scenes, you'll need to edit the scenes (as well as any trigger scenes, so for instance if you wanted it in the woods you'd need to edit both H-wood files AND wood.ks). Use a UNIX-aware text editor like Notepad++.
>>
>>4178144
Thanks for the reply, but I somehow did with an older version. And I am not going to patch just for translation fixes (while the translation was being alright - I have seen way worse), when I am rather missing some gameplay features.

The beginning was really OK, but it gets boring in the end. I really do hope that 1.2.0 does add a lot more things in the game.

Still, thanks for the link. I'll keep an eye on the thread just in case.
>>
File: nlT5P9n.jpg (460KB, 1280x920px) Image search: [Google]
nlT5P9n.jpg
460KB, 1280x920px
>>4178144
noice, thanks m8

I'll give it a try to mod this game, maybe add new clothes and dialogues.
>>
anyone know how to unlock the nurse scene?
>>
>>4178171
Not in the game yet
>>
>>4177900
A marriage ending. I want to marry her, dammit. Or if not an ending, I want to marry her and then continue the game like usual
>>
>>4178144
Fuck this. I want to support the author but not buy his shit, like donate money or something. I don't want Teaching Feeling to be recorded on my business bank records.
>>
>>4178176
Buy one of those prepaid credit cards?
>>
>>4178176
Buy a prepaid credit card with cash, then use that to buy the game.
>>
>>4178179
>>4178180
Fuck why didn't I think of this
>>
File: 1454079527512.jpg (102KB, 624x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454079527512.jpg
102KB, 624x600px
who is dis flapping seamen daemon?
>>
>>4178144
Most of that patch is from my old decensor mod.
I can still see my watermark in them.
>>
>>4177900
So do you think this game will last for another month? Teaching Feeling became popular last year but it's on the decline right now. I hope to see more updates from this game.
>>
File: 5557b1fd160bd293d0e049462a0f8202.png (772KB, 600x3046px) Image search: [Google]
5557b1fd160bd293d0e049462a0f8202.png
772KB, 600x3046px
>>
File: 63dabd2d2999700beaaf85180c3cde03.jpg (481KB, 2480x2480px) Image search: [Google]
63dabd2d2999700beaaf85180c3cde03.jpg
481KB, 2480x2480px
>>
I want her to stay as a pure lovely girl and not to turn into a fucking lustful whore at the end.
>>
>>4178217
Then just don't dick her when she asks you to.
>>
>>4178196
Hey Horoko, Patch-kun here. I did credit you in the readme and the thread on ULMF. Are you planning on ever finishing your mod?

>>4178161
>game not working
>better not DL a new patch that might've fixed it since there were code fixes involved
Uh...okay? Well, see you in 1.20?
>>
>>4178221
... the game IS working. Actually, It's also working on Wine. I just tested it. The guy behind it did some good work.
>>
>>4178222
Were you not the one saying the shopkeeper wasn't appearing? I'm confused.
>>
>>4178224
Nope. I was

>>4178105
>>4178161
>>4178222
>>
>>4178219
I did that and she raped me.
>>
>>4178221
No need to credit me, I just found it funny that my little decensor mod is still alive.
>>
>>4178228
Consider yourself happy that a girl wanted you enough to rape you.
>>
>>4178228
I mean the first time, by the time you've made her so lustful that she'll rape you it's far too late. If you wanted to daughter-zone her you can't do it after you've already dicked her.

Unless even when she offers herself to you she just jumps you later, which would be the first I've heard of that.
>>
>>4178221
Will be quite some work since the dick images are mostly covered in juices or cum so I have to re-draw those from scratch since he didn't make multiple layered templates.
>>
>>4177381
Anyone?
>>
so at what lust lvl does she rapes you?
>>
>>4178217
Blue tea will make Sylvie pure again
>>
>>4178336
Oh is that what the blue flowers do? Lower her lust?
>>
>>4178341
Yes, red does the opposite
>>
>>4178241
Gotta dick her first and don't dick her for a while after that until she starts asking. Deny her twice and the next time she'll rape you.
The more lust she has the faster the triggers for the events happen.
>>
>>4178371
nice, hanks bro
>>
>>4178230
Very much so. So much that I'd love to see the rest done, and was tempted to ask around on E-H to see if there would be any takers. It'd be awesome if the one who started it finished it, though!

>>4178226
My bad then, I'm sorry about that.

>>4178228
OD her on blue-flower tea. It's the only way to lower her lust if you want to have her be pure daughteru.
>>
>>4178233
Shit, didn't see your second response. I must be tired. Yeah, it's really too bad. I watched him working on-stream a week ago and of course his workflow is uncensored. It's too bad there isn't a simpler solution.
>>
>>4178385
>My bad then, I'm sorry about that.
No problem, no problem.

BTW, this is how the rape scenes work, just in case someone wants to have it nice and simple:

If you play "normally" (that is, being nice to her, not molesting her). you get to the point where she is offering herself to you. That is the point where the meeting in the marketplace and thus the preparing of potions is unlocked.

At this point, her lust is also unlocked, but is at level 0. Lust determines how often she can climax.

One action after "Noon", that is, if you are at the beginning of the "PM" section, you have the ability to drink tea. If you do so, you can either add blue or pink flowers to hers. Pink flowers increase her lust, blue ones decrease it.

You can have sex with her and slowly increase her lust, which means that she can cum more often - you usually start off with 2 times.

You can also give her an energy drink/libido potion (forgot how it's called right now) to increase her lust. If you dick her in the following night, you can make her climax, like, more than 25 times? At some point I lost count.

Note that you can only give her the energy drink if you dick her. You can't just give her the energy drink like that.

If her lust is pretty high (for me about 130 - 200, but that's only because I ravaged her), and if you don't dick her for a few days, she's getting anxious in her dialogs. She is going to offer herself twice, if you dick her, you can unlock two different memories. If you don't dick her the second time and also not after that, one night you will get the rape scene.

For me, it took about, 5 days for each offering. So, if you don't have sex with her for like two weeks, she rapes you.
>>
>>4178407
>more than 25 times?
There's a limit? I just got bored and quit after like 20ish and assumed it was infinite.
>>
>>4178409
At some point the game says that you can see the sun rising, and your character collapses. You awaken at noon, and she comments on how sore she is from the constant pounding.

I think it was somewhere between 25 and 30 times, but I am not sure.
>>
>>4178407
If you drink both the aphrodisiac and the energy drink you can make her cum about 30 times before the sunrise.

She is at 900 lust and if I don't have sex with for 2 night she starts asking me for it, so I think the higher her lust is, the quicker she asks.

Also a high lust unlock two different variation for the sex in the kitchen and in the outside
>>
>>4178410
Well shit guess I've got to go try it again
>>
>>4178411
I know that the main character has a limit as well. Without potions, he can last two times, I think.

And with the aphrodisiac this limit is increased as well.

I haven't tested getting the other scenes yet, so I cannot confirm it. I have been wondering how to unlock the other memories, though.
>>
>>4178410
I sure hope they have vinyl mattress liners in that universe. It would be bad for business if the patients could smell that mattress soaked with gallons of sweat and cum from the other room.
>>
>>4178423
>implying that "being a doctor" isn't just a plot device that explains away where the money is coming from.

I sure do hope that the author is going to expand on that one, though.
>>
>>4178420
Forest scene is from walking in forest with idol clothes, morning scene is from sleeping while she has thin clothes may or may not need to abstain from sex night before can't remember. Oral is obvious, and Neglect is obvious. All have differences depending on level of lust.
>>
Looking at the code, the energy drink should be affecting you, and the aphrodisiac her. I saw someone mention in the previous thread that they were reversed too, but I don't see that in the code.
>>
>>4178487
They work for both, if you drink both she gets the same effects as well.
>>
>>4178487
The images from the TL kit were reversed, then they got fixed.
>>
>>4177711
I don't really understand why, but thanks for explaining.
>>
>>4178580
Most people hate NTR, I am one of them.
>>
Why does a fresh 1.20b install still say ver1.16 in the window?
>>
>>4178601
Because you didn't actually merge the files in the 'data' folder with your main game directories? 1.20b is a beta, so it's not implemented by default.
>>
Where can I get a free version/copy of this? Is it only via Torrent?
>>
>>4178610
yes
>>
File: teachingfeeling.png (57KB, 225x335px) Image search: [Google]
teachingfeeling.png
57KB, 225x335px
>>
>>4178684
kek, sauce?
>>
>>4178684
Source? Google, iqdb, and SauceNao all give nothing
>>
>>4178696
>>4178688

"The Thing I want" by Igumo Kusu.
>>
>>4177900
My wishes for the next update:

1. More interaction with the outside world. Give us more ways to explore the universe with Sylvie. For starters, make the marketplace more than just a means to unlock preparing potions and spent time idling there.
2. The thing that bothers me most are the missing patients. We are a doctor, for fuck's sake. We should start behaving like one instead of pleasuring a girl (well, that part shouldn't be cut though).
3. More interactions with her during the sex scenes. It's getting quiet tiresome pressing her buttons without variation. Maybe insert some RNG element?
4. It's not as if I'd use this option personally, but I am always in for more options, as long as it's not convoluted. I'd like having the ability to cheat on Sylvie. And if you continue cheating on her, after a while let her find out about it. If lust and intimacy are high enough, let her approach you and say that she wants to join your affair, because she wants to understand how it is different with another girl. Let her drop intimacy and lust as long as you refuse to let her participate.

I have taken a peak into the code, and the part about having an affair wouldn't be easy to implement due to the fact that the game scripts are fairly specific (if you where to create another instance of a girlfriend, you want the scripts to be more generic). It's not gonna be impossible, but it would require either some rewriting of the base code or a lot of nearly identical code.

All that being said - it's a damn good sign if one is the producer of a game, and people actually demand more content.
>>
Oh, and I just took another glimpse into the source. In the previous thread an anon asked what other names there are that Sylvie will comment on if you change your name, Well, this is what I found:

>Brother, Big Brother, Bro, Big Bro, Elder Brother
>I... don't have any siblings, but if you could treat me like your little sister I would be really happy.

>Brah, Bruh
>So you wanna be a sick cunt? Bitch do you even lift?

>Honey
>H・on・ey...

>Dear
>...

>Papa, Dad, Father, Pops
>I wonder if this means that you think of me like a daughter.

>Doctor
>You are a doctor, so I suppose you are used to being addressed as such.

I kid you not:
>Senpai
...What are you my senior in?

Also too good to be true:
>My Lord
>It's not so different from "Master", is it? I suppose it has a slightly different ring to it.

This one I don't get:
>User
>...Yen E?

>Producer
>... What is a "Producer"?
>...An idol? I'm sorry, I don't really understand.

>Master
>I'm more used to addressing you as I first did.

>Uncle
>I had thought that you wouldn't like being called in a way which makes you seem old...

I couldn't find any more instances of specific name. But this is pretty much what I mean when I say that the scripts are very specific.
I don't know how the scripting language handles it, but in other languages I'd have created a stringtable with all answers that she can give, and then just referenced to this table. Even better, have a Sylvie instance with the stringtable assigned to it. This way, you can have other girlfriends have different answers.

(I better stop now, I highly doubt people are actually interested in me rambling about this game).
>>
>>4178846
>This one I don't get
I didn't get it either, but it's in the original JP version:

はい。じゃあこれからは「ユーザー」ってお呼びしますね。…えんいー?

Apparently, it's a super obscure reference to a doujin radio show from 2003 or so called "Nin'i Radio." The host's name translates to 'Any', and she signs off with "En'ii~" which is "Yen E." Which in itself is a reference to a desktop accessory software called 'Nanika' that ends all its scripts with "¥e".

tl;dr Ray is kinda a nerd.
>>
How did this game became so popular quickly? Do a lot of people really enjoy taking advantage of mentally disabled girls?
>>
>>4178930
She's not mentally disabled, she was physically and emotionally abused, until the main character begins to take care of her. It's the typical protection instinct to care for someone who has seen that much shit in one's life.

She's bright though. She states that she can write and read to an extend, she wants to expand on that, she wants to learn about biology and how to cook, Here's wishing that this is going to be added to the game.
>>
>>4178931
Uhh, it doesn't make any sense desu
>>
>>4178931
>she was physically and emotionally abused
>she can and will rape the player
>has a yandere-like attitude
>not mentally disabled
Just how dense are you?
>>
>>4178938
Whoops, sorry. Non-native english speaker here, I thought for a moment that "mental disability" refers to cognitive incapabilities, not psychological ones.
>>
File: 3e047bd5baf30b676aa629ecbb2891dc.png (797KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
3e047bd5baf30b676aa629ecbb2891dc.png
797KB, 1000x750px
The peak of this game's popularity is when this game becomes an anime.

Please let it happen.
>>
>>4178940
I would prefer it to spawn other games of it's genre.
>>
>>4178939
It does, they're just fucking with you. Usually people say "mental illness" when discussing those with psychological disorders.
>>
>>4178217
But her lust is an expression of how deep the love she has for you is.
>>
>>4178938
>she can and will rape the player
it's not rape if you like it.
>>
>>4178940
Please no. A cesspool fanbase would be inevitable.

Are there more games like that? With this "healing from abuse" theme? It's gorgeous.
>>
>>4178992
>Please no. A cesspool fanbase would be inevitable.

What would be a more cesspool-like fanbase, apart from a bunch of weeaboos fapping to a 2D loli?
>>
>>4178994
A bigger one, in comparison to what (propably)
it is now - a monstrous one.
>>
>>4178985
Lust and love aren't the same thing. Uncontrollable carnal desires are way different from being in love with someone
>>
>>4178992
>Are there more games like that? With this "healing from abuse" theme? It's gorgeous.

I hope so, it gives me a boner in my heart
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1351x894px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1351x894px
>>4178846
>It actually works

I had no idea this was a function in the game, shit. This is neat, thanks anon.
>>
File: alice.jpg (36KB, 279x350px) Image search: [Google]
alice.jpg
36KB, 279x350px
>>4178931
tfw playing a game about healing a abused child, when yourself had a abused childhood...
>>
>>4179047
np.

There are also other things that you can do, like increasing the amount of pink and blue flowers that you can get, in case you are not content with the amount that you usually get.

The script that you have to edit for that is data/scenario/wood.ks. Ray seems to be an UNIX-fag, because they all use the UNIX line break - which in turn means that you might have problems opening these files with the normal Windows notepad. I recommend notepad++, it can get the job done AFAIR.

There are two lines in the code:

[eval exp="f.flower=f.flower+f.walk" ]

[eval exp="f.flower_b=f.flower_b+f.walk" ]

Just add "+$number" after "f.walk" if you want to increase the amount of flowers you get. Example:

[eval exp="f.flower=f.flower+f.walk+30" ]

Just in case there are people interested in this ...
>>
>>4177900
I would like to give her lessons or take her to school.
Otherwise teaching her stuff like swimming or how to express herself more as she was pretty docile at the beginning.
I mean, this IS TeachingFeeling after all.
>>
>>4179080
Ray uses a Mac to dev, so there's where your UNIX influence lies.
>>
>>4178846
it mite be on my end but it seems not to register names with a space in them (or multiple capital letters) so "My lord" isnt recognized along with a few custom ones I tried but they would work if the space was traded for a _ or something butthen you would have to put that of course
>>
>>4178938
Doesn't that depend entirely on how you play the game? She's been nothing but a sweetie the entire game for me. She's never once raped me or displayed any semblance of yandere characteristics.
>>
>>4179618
how? that's not even the point of this game.
>>
>>4179621
What do you mean how? You treat her well.
>>
Not working in Windows XP. X.X
>>
>>4179625
you treat her well until she rapes you, faggot.
>>
>>4179699
Just don't dick her moron, if you just talk to her and pat her head she never rapes you.
>>
>>4179705
Haven't played this yet,why is it bad she rapes you.
>>
>>4179715
It's not bad, these guys just don't wanna fuck they're daughteru.
>>
File: Sylvie raping the MC.png (475KB, 531x467px) Image search: [Google]
Sylvie raping the MC.png
475KB, 531x467px
>>4179715
It's not, kind of.

The way it works is that as you get her lust meter up over time different scenes can happen. One of them is she gets hornier and hornier the longer you go without having sex with her.

If her lust is low she just does the scenes of that level, there are three that eventually lead to the main character being "raped." The first one is she comes to you and asks for sex because it's been a little while. The longer this goes on the different the scene.

Second is she wants it a lot more and the gratification she gets from it is a lot higher.

Third is she just can't fucking wait for it anymore and mounts you while you're sleeping. To get to this point you have to go for around 10-20 days of no sex and saying no each time she asks you.

>>4179718
It doesn't happen if you've never had sex with her. The lust meter only comes into play once you've had sex with her once.
>>
>>4179705
you can't escape the sex route, dipshit.
>>
>>4179735
Depends if you count "put off indefinitely" as escape
>>
This game has a catchy music, kinda reminds me of Phoenix Wright.
>>
>>4179738
why the fuck are you so hesitant on fucking her?
>>
>>4179751
I'm not, I'm just saying you can. I've done both.
>>
>>4179756
so basically your whole point was just to embarass me in this thread, asshole.
>>
>>4179762
Nah, I came in about halfway through the chain of replies to just point out a falsehood. You did the rest on your own.
>>
what the hell is this game and why am i seeing it pop up so much
>>
>>4179795
headpat simulator 2012
>>
>>4179653
>2016
>Windows XP

Dude, honest to god, get a new operating system. If you don't have the money, install Linux, the game runs under Wine.
>>
ok can i get this game without paying money. i just want to touch my dick to this girl but im a broke faggot.
>>
>>4179828
*cough*
http://pastebin.com/sfUW2jT1
*cough*

Available through Torrent.
>>
File: 1449424454010.png (238KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449424454010.png
238KB, 400x400px
>>4179834
my nigga
>>
File: hold it right there.jpg (251KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hold it right there.jpg
251KB, 1280x720px
>>4179828
>ok can i get this game without paying money. i just want to touch my dick to this girl but im a broke faggot.
>without paying money
You're killing a good game.
>>
>>4179720
what does this face imply, /h/?
>>
>>4179898
Love
>>
>>4179900
In which hole?
>>
>>4179901
I hope we get a anal scene soon.
>>
>>4179903
Hopefully in 1.20
>>
>>4179901
That's the scene where Sylvia rapes the MC,
It implies love and lust, because, as she states, her entire crotch is burning painfully.

I made her an whore, I have to take responsibility.
>>
>>4179912
wait wait wait, sylvie isn't a virgin so her past master made her a whore not the MC
>>
>>4179914
She is a virgin.

>[...]I see blood trickling out, proof that she had lost her virginity.
>>
>>4179914
On the first night of sex, you're the one who takes her virginity.
>>
File: master.png (775KB, 1085x748px) Image search: [Google]
master.png
775KB, 1085x748px
>>4179914
>>
>>4179918
>>4179919
shit maybe i missed a few dialogues

>>4179925
WHAT SCENE??
>>
>>4179930
She says that when she just arrived and you touch/molest her.
>>
>>4179934
If you go this far it is automatic game over once she gets sick.
>>
>>4179699
You're misunderstanding something. Treating her well doesn't mean not having sex with her. It means not turning her into a whore. Play so she falls in love with you, then have consensual sex with her. After that, she'll sleep in the same bed with you every night (just sleep, not sex) After that, I have sex with her every two or three days and she's as happy as can be. She's a total sweetie and, like I said, displays no semblance of a yandere whatsoever. We're basically a happy married couple, without actually being married.

I don't know what you did to make it turn out so differently that you think turning her into a crazy whore is "normal", but it definitely isn't.
>>
>>4179699
And why are you getting so mad you toss a childish insult at me? What was with that? You're the one misunderstanding the situation, so technically I should be the one getting mad at you, if I felt like getting mad at all. Grow up
>>
>>4179942
He's a /b/-tard not understanding that people in /h/ are ones with actual social skills.
>>
>>4179934
>>4179937
Ohhh
>>
>>4179903
I hope so too, anon.

>>4179912
Her previous master was really fucked in the head. He used Sylvie only as a physical torture tool, not as anything else. Talk to Sylvie more, get the whole story. It's pretty sad.

>>4179937
Not true, anon. If you don't actually push her down and go all the way, it's still possible to get through the bad end scene. I know because I've done it.

Anyway, just got done watching Ray streaming work on the new change clothes interface. Some really cool new outfits are on the way! Garters, band-aids, micro-bikinis, bondage ropes...

Yeah. I'm glad he's back to work and hope he feels better soon. Some cold/headache has him down but he's powering through.
>>
>>4180055
>Her previous master was really fucked in the head. He used Sylvie only as a physical torture tool, not as anything else. Talk to Sylvie more, get the whole story. It's pretty sad.

I have read it. Remember, I am one of the anons who dug through the code in order to find the comments on "Brah" and "My Lord". I have also read the sections where she talks about her previous master - also, that he didn't die in an accident, but had enemies. That he had even more slaves. And that Sylvie was reserved for just hurting her and listening to her screams.

And the worst thing is: there are actually people messed up enough to hear a girl scream in torture.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 480x640px
>>4180086
How she got the scars made me very sad. It's just not cool to do that to anyone ever, especially not a qt like Sylvie.

Apparently Toranoana in Sapporo has a Sylvie corner. Pic related.
>>
>>4180055
>Anyway, just got done watching Ray streaming work
Link?
>>
>>4180110
Do want!
anyone know where to get one of these online?
just to show my support of the game of course... >_> <_< also science
>>
>>4180288
bump
>>
>>4180288
https://twitter.com/Ray_Kbys

Just keep an eye on his twitter. He announces when he's started streaming.
>>
>>4180389
>https://twitter.com/Ray_Kbys
What if I don't understand Japanese while knowing that he also streams in english? He needs to have a streaming platform. Isn't there an URI that you can visit to watch him stream?
>>
>>4180396
If you see him link to live.fc2.com, that's his work stream. He streams entirely in Japanese, so be warned about that. Almost all his viewers are actually Japanese, who stay up super late in order to be on his USA schedule.

Yes he understands English, yes he can speak it, but that's not how the stream works. Just be aware of that.
>>
File: tumblr_lo93cvOiow1qfez29o1_500.jpg (54KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lo93cvOiow1qfez29o1_500.jpg
54KB, 500x482px
>>4180389
>Lingerie update incoming
>>
>>4180389
>>4180396
>>4180412
Ray is a BOY??
>>
>>4180462
>Ray is a BOY??

barely

but he is based for creating this game, it made me feel things I wasn't sure were possible.
>>
>>4180462
He's a japanese betafaq with the voice of a girl - but rumors state that he was born with a tiny asian dick.

I shouldn't sound that condescending, he did a great job with this game, and I found out about this two day ago.
>>
File: you feel it to dont you.jpg (48KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
you feel it to dont you.jpg
48KB, 271x271px
>>4180481
>tfw you will never pleasure him while he draws sylvie (girl btw)
>>
>>4180518
Judging from what I saw of his stream, I think he'd rather have you lie face down and play dead while he takes photos and eats bacon maple donuts.
>>
>>4180518
>he's 10 hours away from me by car

I wonder if he can pull off a Sylvie cosplay...
>>
>>4180524
kek
>>
File: das cool.png (44KB, 649x53px) Image search: [Google]
das cool.png
44KB, 649x53px
>>4180525
>show up at his house with dope-ass sylvie cosplay
>tell him you pirated the game but wanted to support him regardless
>make him an offer he cant refuse
>he changes his opinion on the pirate bullshit
>and adds preggo sylvie as bonus
>>
>>4180110
>That angelic smile on the lower right warm you up this cold winter.
Sure hope the game can get some update with more playable content and that artist.
>>
Is there any way I can get this game without having to fuck around with torrents and shit?
>>
>>4180560
Money?
Im assuming you dont want to buy it?
If so you can probably beg someone to put it on mega
>>
>>4180476
>>4180481
hm, Ray is a real name or just pen name?
>>
>>4180594
I assume it's his pen name.
>>
Is there a way to have her with larger boobs?
Honestly her body type is the reason i'm not giving this game a chance.
>>
>>4180597
of course, he's Japanese. What the hell was I thinking?!
>>
>>4180598
maybe a flower that can grow or shrink tits?
>>
>>4180598
Body Modification and Age Progression not yet features of the game.

Same with NTRing Sylvie for one of the more mature female characters.
>>
>>4180556
A smile conveying lust.
>>
>>4180604
I saw an art with a new character. I think she is a maid.
>>
>>4180576
Don't really mind paying for it actually. I just suck with torrents all around.
>>
>>4180302
Mandarake, toranoana, a bunch of other doujin stores. Toranoana has an online store but you'll need a proxy such as 2you4 or biginjapan since they don't ship overseas.
>>
>>4180612
Then buy it from the japanese dlsite. Though I really don't see how torrents are any hard to use. Literally just open the file with a torrent client and that's it. Pretty sure there are links in this thread.
>>
>>4180604
>wanting to NTR Sylvie

Fuck you.
>>
>>4180631
>vanillafag
>>
>>4180662
>>>/d/
>>
>>4180556
>Add a calendar in game and give Sylvie seasonal lines.
>Special events in specific dates, Sylvie recalling all these at year end.
>Full voice patch.
>>
>>4180616
>toranoana
http://www.toranoana.jp/info/shop/tenso/english.html

>>4180631
Patch-kun here. I was answering the previous poster's desire for larger boobs. I personally have no issue with Sylvie as she is and have no interest in NTR, but hey, feel free to continue knee-jerking every post.

>>4180683
>full voice patch
Would be neat, but I don't know if Ray would ever.
>>
>>4180686
I updated the tools, check the translation thread when you get a chance.
>>
File: scansnever.png (513KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
scansnever.png
513KB, 600x847px
Just checked pixiv, Sylie's tag got almost 400hits and TeachingFeeling is closing in to 600, and is well received even by the chinks. Game's gotten quite big huh.
>>
>>4180695
Yeah, I saw when I got home from work. I'll poke around with it after class tomorrow. Don't have time to mess around much right now. Thanks!
>>
File: waitingwarmly.jpg (222KB, 741x1036px) Image search: [Google]
waitingwarmly.jpg
222KB, 741x1036px
>>4180705
Woops wrong cover, that one's already scanned and translated.
>>
>>4180662
Fuck off
>>
sooo.. does this game have a ending? i unlocked all the H scenes in the memories i been good to her. wat else can you do? just fuck and fuck?
>>
>>4180722
Pretty much. Ray is streaming now, so I guess you could watch that if you're bored.
>>
>>4180722
There's no ending as of yet. The game is still in development, so features and stuff are still being added. For now, you can talk to her and get her whole story, pat head, go out and explore the world, and of course have sexy times while 1.20 is under work.

Ray tweeted that he originally intended for it to be done in January, but his cold and working on the tie-in goods for Toranoana took more time than he expected. High hopes!
>>
File: 12315987.png (338KB, 836x477px) Image search: [Google]
12315987.png
338KB, 836x477px
>>4180461

my dick is so fucking ready
>>
Wow all the images and updates and outfits for the game look amazing!
He is getting so much done and I'm loving it!
I can't wait for the full game.
>>
>>4180725
Meh. Even if he's done next week, the game scripts would have to be checked and portions had to be translated. That takes time.

And before you say "Then learn japanese and help translating, you apparently know how the game scripts work" - I abandoned Japanese after I learned what a fuckery the entire writing system is (would have been fine with even <100 kanas, but kanji? Absolutely no),

Sigh.
>>
>>4180683
>Full voice patch
>>4180686
>Would be neat, but I don't know if Ray would ever.
Or just have the key scenes(and 10something different sex moans) related to story be voiced like console rpgs these days,Haven't listened to it yet but I remember someone posting a dramacd of Sylvie in /a/.
>>
>>4180752
The drama CD was actually posted in the last thread. Would be neat, like I said, but I don't think it'd happen.

>>4180742
I'm sorry to hear that. I've been learning since forever and still have a ways to go. My writing definitely looks like a grade-schooler but at least my reading is on point. It takes a lot of effort, but I still say it's easier than like...I dunno, any other language in that area.
>>
>>4180765
That might be true, but it doesn't change the fact that some of the most complicated languages in the world all suffice with some sort of the Latin alphabet, despite only having < 30 characters. Sure, there are acutes and umlauts, but it's still limited.

I recognize that Japanese is structured in syllables, and thus writing in syllables saves about 50% of space while increasing the alphabet. But - you know - I would have been fine with that. Some kanas are even just variations like umlauts which change how it's pronounced, but the rules are congruent.

But then, there's kanji - and kanji is the reason why I will never continue learning japanese. It's just not happening. And I kinda admire all those people who are wasting their time on such a retarded writing system. If you need special characters to convey substantives, your writing system has failed.
>>
>>
>>4180775
Why is she not smiling? D:
>>
>>4180686
Why do you call yourself Patch-kun? Are you related to Ray by any chance?
>>
File: 1451039922847.jpg (40KB, 397x554px) Image search: [Google]
1451039922847.jpg
40KB, 397x554px
>>4180769
>Dorei to no Seikatsu
>translates to Teaching Feeling
>>
Is it bad that I'm a normalfag but I like games like as Teaching Feeling?
>>
>>4180884
You're on /h/

You most certainly aren't a normalfag
>>
>>4180896
>work
>has normal friends
>go to party and get drunk
>not NEET
I have no gf tho, I'm satisfied with hentai.
>>
>>4177900
Does anyone knows where the saves for this game are located?
>>
>>4180953
Why would you need a save? The game is way too easy to play. All the good route choices are on the top, and the bad route is below.
>>
>>4180953
Okay nevermind i found it. it's located in TeechingFeeling1_tyrano_data.sav.

>>4180957
Clicking infinite amount of times just to gain
Intimacy and Lust is boring... I can just change any values whenever and however i want
>>
>>4180953
Anon, please, use your brains:

>$ ls *.sav
>TeechingFeeling1_sf.sav
>TeechingFeeling1_tyrano_data.sav

It's all seems to be serialized, though, so you have to decode it first if you want to write a savegame editor.
>>
>>4180958
And boy, for that you can just edit the ks files.
Linux is your friend - grep for the dialogs that are written in the game, and then change the assignments to your hearts content. I already described how to do it with the flowers.
>>
>>4180884
>normalfag
>into lolis

Yeah, right.
>>
>>4180794
That's not what it translates into, it means life with a slave. The name of the game is literally "Dorei to no seikatsu ~Teaching Feeling~"
>>
>>4180781
Just to continue being an anon, as silly as it is. I'm the one who compiles the all-in-one patch, so 'Patch-kun'. I'm not related to Ray whatsoever.
>>
>>4180778
deep down she always smiling caring and loving you anon-tachi
>>
fuck i'am gonna die
>>
>>4181070
Is this content from the upcoming 1.2 version?
>>
>>4181070
I'm glad that faggot answered my question about Sylvie having larger breasts.
>>
>>4181194
What did he say?
>>
>>4181207
mmm, that he only meant well
>>
>>4181207
1.2 is not the final version. He said we should expect more after 1.2 or something.
>>
>>4181214
>>4181244
I mean are we getting a breast expansion scene/mod or something? Can we choose Slyvie to have larger breasts? That's what I meant.
>>
>>4181250
It was not a clear answer, but he said about he will add an oekaki function in the game.
>>
>>4181070
nice so you were there too. it is sad he didn't answer about my question.
>>
I would buy it if only they include the h-manga.
>>
File: tyranorider.png (44KB, 722x734px) Image search: [Google]
tyranorider.png
44KB, 722x734px
>>4180959
That's what TyranoRider's for. Unfortunately, it only works properly with TyranoScript 4.00 and above, while TeachingFeeling seems to be stuck on TyranoScript 3.21 (there are bugs with the clothing layers in later versions).
>>
Can someone post a download link? I tried all the others but no luck.
>>
>>4181414
protip: you really should buy it. It's worth the penny.
>>
File: 5491582512002.jpg (301KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
5491582512002.jpg
301KB, 900x900px
>>4181414
how can you say no to those eyes and pirate it?
>>
>>4181478
Because I'm broke as shit
>>
>>4181481
well then you should pay more attention, because >>4179834 gave the dl link already, the nya torrent still works!

and for patch >>4178144 the link there, also still works.
well then, be nice to your new slave
>>
>>4181510
[spoiler]I was actually different guy posting why I downloaded rather than bought it, thanks anyway though[/spoiler]
>>
>>4181478
She supposed to be a zombie or something?
>>
>>4181481
C-can you be my Sylvie? I have everything you need.
>>
File: 54871014_p0.jpg (719KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
54871014_p0.jpg
719KB, 1600x1600px
>>4181521
Nah, she's just a qtpie who some sick fuck tortured until he met an untimely end. It's your job to teach her what love is like Haddaway.
>>
>>4181521
her old master was not nice to her and used her only for torture, so those are scars from that
>>4181518
you're welcome and enjoy!
>>
>>4181522
i would volunteer, i hope your head pats are as ogasmic though
>>
>>4181527
Those scars are what identifies Sylvie. Without those scars, Sylvie is not Sylvie anymore.
>>
>>4181544
oh, i agree with you there, i adore her with those scars ofc. sylvie is just hnnng
>>
>>4181553
All those protein will heal her scars.
>>
File: sylvienewoutfits.jpg (521KB, 1896x800px) Image search: [Google]
sylvienewoutfits.jpg
521KB, 1896x800px
Aw man the new outfits and clothing change interface though.
>>
>>4180778
she's thinking if you like what you're seeing
>>
>>4181640
better get those blue and pink flowers ready to be prepared *wink*
>>
>>4177935
That's fucking amazing.
>>
>>4181640
Fuck
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
When dammit?
>>
>>4177914
I feel like that detracts from the experience. Part of the enjoyment is helping her heal from her last master, who tortured her and shit just for his own pleasure.
>>
>>4181663
>>4180725
Soon (tm)

Seriously though, Ray is working his buttocks off. I'm always shocked to get home from work and find that he only recently stopped streaming. I mean, like almost half a day streaming while working on the game. Crazy stuff. He's devoted and I love it. Definitely was worth the purchase after watching him work.
>>
All this Soon™ing is reminding me of /stalkergeneral/
>>
File: teachingfeeling.gif (2MB, 354x264px) Image search: [Google]
teachingfeeling.gif
2MB, 354x264px
>>4181668
Blowout soon, Stalker.
>>
File: teachingfeeling.gif (506KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
teachingfeeling.gif
506KB, 320x240px
>>4181675
>bump
>>
File: CXs6_g-UEAAOA6H.png (557KB, 518x720px) Image search: [Google]
CXs6_g-UEAAOA6H.png
557KB, 518x720px
>>4181640
More stuff to come later.

Ray is streaming right now: http://live.fc2.com/89607108/
>>
File: CXs6_-KUkAALTcG.png (670KB, 600x687px) Image search: [Google]
CXs6_-KUkAALTcG.png
670KB, 600x687px
>>4181796
>>
>>4181796
What the hell is going on with this stream right now?
>>
>>4181806
moon runes and sketches
>>
>>4181806
Does he speak English? Can I message him?
>>
>>4181824
Judging from his twitter, he can sort of do english. I don't know how much he knows though.
>>
>>4181824
He can understand it and speak it, but he doesn't -like- using English. He was avoiding seeing a doctor about his cold because it'd mean speaking English. :P
>>
>>4181996
He should go to the doctor already. Just dress up as Sylvie and communicate using a sketch/notepad or his phone like Celty from drrrr.
>>
File: CXrZMJ-UMAA4ykM.jpg (60KB, 599x447px) Image search: [Google]
CXrZMJ-UMAA4ykM.jpg
60KB, 599x447px
>>4180462
trap
>>
the world needs and demands more sylvie!
>>
File: CRwPwfEUwAA7QZI.png (549KB, 600x673px) Image search: [Google]
CRwPwfEUwAA7QZI.png
549KB, 600x673px
>>4182093
And Sylvie demands more cock!
>>
>>4178938
>>she can and will rape the player
Sure, if you keep pumping her full of drugs, fucking her 30 times a day, then not fucking her for a week straight after she's already broken, but at that point, what you've done is far worse than her trying to get off with your dick while you sleep.
>>
>>4182113
oh yes...that she does, feed her anons!
>>
>No pregnant modo
Fukken dropped m80
>>
>>4182122
That's endgame
The game can't finish yet
>>
>>4182125
Didn't the guy specifically say he won't do that? Like I asked before and they said he doesn't want to do that.
>>
>>4182127
Really?
[spoiler]Damn[/spoiler]
>>
File: 8264074.png (272KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
8264074.png
272KB, 560x560px
>>4181532
Looks like he needs to improve his pat-jutsu.
>>
File: Rekt.jpg (20KB, 550x168px) Image search: [Google]
Rekt.jpg
20KB, 550x168px
>>4182118
Savage as hell.
>>
>>4181510
Tried both links but they're both failing on me. Wat do?
>>
>>4182148
nya has hiccups here and there, the torrent will be up soon again, just wait a bit
>>
>>4182148
Dunno what to tell you. The patch is definitely still up and that link is definitely still active. I personally use Jdownloader to grab stuff from Mega but it should work in a browser too just fine.
>>
>>4182168
I'm using Android, and the links still work for me.
>>
>>4179699
The hell are you on about? She's never raped me. I never woulda even known there was a route like that if you didn't say it. Feels more like the standard route is where she doesn't rape you and get crazy
>>
>>4179699
>you treat her well until she rapes you, faggot.
see >>4182118
>>
File: 1451031934334.png (66KB, 196x232px) Image search: [Google]
1451031934334.png
66KB, 196x232px
>>4179699
>>
>>4182118
To be fair to that guy, you don't need to pump her full of drugs for her to rape you, I had it happen just through lots of regular sex, and then when I had decided I had probably seen all there was to it trying to get all the talk options she started begging for it.
>>
I want him to fix those goddamn hands.
>>
>>4178001
>It's the same as cucking,cuckold,etc.
No
Fuck you
You're fucking stupid
Stop this
>>
>>4182118
>after she's already broken
>broken
>broken

Have you actually played the fucking game, or did your insights only come from the various comments (which you actually had to preselect to come to this conclusion)?
She is broken at the very beginning of the game, and you make her life worthwhile again. She specifically states that she loves the MC and wants to give something back in return, and you actually hurt her feelings if you turn her down the first time.

As time progresses, she gets an abnormal lust, that's true, But at no point is she broken, except for when she climaxed 5 times in a row. And then she recovers surprisingly fast.

Also: the "drugs" that raise her lust are natural herbs which you don't even synthesize. The energy drinks/aphrodisiac are synthesized, but these Sylvie drink willingly.

All in all I'd say that you are just butthurt about people enjoying a game that you cannot enjoy, as your accusations lack any evidence or reason.
>>
Anons I have a question. I really want to buy this game, but I can't read Japanese. Wat do?
>>
>>4182261
google translate?
>>
>>4182261
Buy it and apply the fanpatch?
>>
File: 1449908227188.png (176KB, 499x488px) Image search: [Google]
1449908227188.png
176KB, 499x488px
>>4182253
Those hands are okay for super thin Sylvie. I wish Ray would make Sylvie look a bit healthier.
>>
>>4182265
I heard rumors that the fanpatch doesn't work with the bought game... Is it true or no?
>>
>>4182261
The moonrunes in this game is pretty easy compared to anime.
>>
>>4182254
It's not the same but it is similar,dumbass
>>
>>4182279
Patch-kun here. The patch I put out includes a script that 'fixes' the bought version to work with the patch. The next version of the patch will be for 1.20 and will be compatible out of the box with no need to run a script. Feel free to buy the game and support Ray!
>>
File: ba5b3e6720246b53f3304ae8692becd5.jpg (524KB, 871x1400px) Image search: [Google]
ba5b3e6720246b53f3304ae8692becd5.jpg
524KB, 871x1400px
>>4182310
>>4182254
don't start that shit here, you will make sylvie sad!
>>
>>4182318
fuck sylvie, im just here because i like the shopkeeper
>>
>>4182322
The shopkeeper looks like an overused milf.
>>
>>4182318
Sorry Sylvie.
>>
>>4182325
shes busty, that is all that matters ᶠᵃᵐ.
>>
>>4182325
She does though.
>>
>>4182327
>>
File: 40e7c36e7e90386c391fbe0aff67a410.png (951KB, 793x1174px) Image search: [Google]
40e7c36e7e90386c391fbe0aff67a410.png
951KB, 793x1174px
God I just want this dev to make this scene end game.
Why can't this happen?
>>
>>4182335
If you know moon, you can ask directly on his stream and he will answer it immediately.
>>
>>4182331
Sadly, we won't be seeing action with the other girls on the next version.
>>
>>4182343
Though he may give a boilerplate answer like 'I can't answer questions related to ongoing development' so there is that.
>>
>>4182279
I bought it. It's fine.
>>
>>4182335
make this end game.
>>
File: JUVY8qD.png (666KB, 1366x997px) Image search: [Google]
JUVY8qD.png
666KB, 1366x997px
>>4178386
Indeed.
It'd be nice if he wasn't so xenophobic, otherwise I'd contact him and tell him I could do the "uncensoring" for him.
That way he can sell the game withing the retarded Japanese censor laws since I would apply the stuff he sent me so his game is once again untainted.

Not entirely related but censoring your own game is to me similar to seeing hard work wasted like in this image.

Left is how it's seen, right is with an emulator.
>>
Cant find a english link to buy/a guide to buy in moon.

nigga im too old for this shit
>>
>>4182459
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE162718

If you must in English.

>>4182442
Hardware limitations are a thing. Emulators are awesome.
>>
>>4182462
>cant use paypal

welp, time to pirate it i guess
>>
>>4182463
You must be retarded to not know how to use PayPal.
>>
>>4182463
You make me sad.

>>4182480
No, he is referring to how DLSite won't let you check out with PayPal for R18 goods.
>>
>>4182488
blame Paypal for that though, not DLSite

I swear that company is being run by nothing by SJW
>>
What are the conditions for use libido booster ?
>>
>>4182530
First, you need to have dicked Sylvie at least once.
After that, you can go to the marketplace. There you might find the guy who brought Sylvie to you. Note that his appearance is random, you might need to try to visit the MP a few times.
He will give you a book which will unlock "Preparing" in the home menu. To "prepare" a potion you need pink flowers. Pink flowers can be found in the forest, again random-based. I advice changing the game scripts a bit in order to get +30 flowers in a go.

Note that you can only use pink flowers for potion production.

There have been some misunderstandings about who can use what potion, and I am not entirely sure myself anymore. One potion is for Sylvie to remove her climax limitation, one is for the MC to remove his cum limitation, both exactly for one night.

We should create a small compendium for this and post it on pastelink. Nothing personal, but I am a bit tired of this.
>>
>>4182543
>I advice changing the game scripts a bit in order to get +30 flowers in a go.
shit, i should have studied computer science.
>>
>>4182550
Ain't that hard. Just follow what I have written here:

>>4179080

And you should do fine. Remember to create a backup copy of the file, in case you screw something up. And don't forget that Ray favors Macs for programming (why ...? I could get it for the art thing, but programming ...?) and you need a more sophisticated editor.
>>
>>4182552
i can't understand how those codes work and im afraid i might break the game.
>>
>>4182556
That's why I said: make the backup copy so that you can repair the game in case you screw something up and need to repair the file. As long as you don't destroy your backup, you are completely fine.

If you are completely illiterate with computers, you can also backup the entire TeachingFeeling folder to another location - in case you screw up BIG time (which would require hacking multiple files and/or rewrite the code in order to delete everything - and with that little hack this is so far beyond us it's not even funny anymore).

With the backup folder, you should be 99.99% fine. Just try it out, and if you break things, restore it and try again. You really can't do much harm.
>>
>>4182562
the code works!! thanks a lot man.
>>
>>4182543
Aphrodisiac is for Sylvie. Libido Booster is for you.
>>
File: 53563531_p0.jpg (816KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
53563531_p0.jpg
816KB, 1000x1300px
>>4182567
>i-i made a drink for you, master

i always take both, gotta have lots of fun
>>
I love how during the kitchen scene(with high lust)
she is so eager to get dicked.
>"Ahn"
>(Sylvie lets out a sweet moan from suddenly being touched)
>"Ah, Master. Are you going to fuck me?"
>(As she understands why I touched her butt, she immediately points her butt in my direction and lightly shakes it)
>(She's already wet and her love juices are dripping down her legs)

That little bit of dialogue/exposition is so fucking hot, that shit makes me diamonds instantly.

She is too eager and has fully given into her lust and love.

>"Lightly shakes her ass"

I need to see this animated now.

What's your guys favorite scene?
>>
File: 53743473_p0.png (1016KB, 1600x1028px) Image search: [Google]
53743473_p0.png
1016KB, 1600x1028px
>>4182666
i liked that scene too, but personally i love her transition from being all awkward at first, to this soul sucking semon demon when she gives a blowjob(with high lust).

doesn't matter if you cum inside or outside, that face of her, looking so greedy for more and yet satisfied, always gets me ready for another go, even if i came a whole lot already.

>that sweet little mouth of hers when she gobbles it all down
>thank you for the meal

just hnggg... sylvie is so much win
as you might have guessed, blowjob fetish, so i am biased
would post pictures of that scene, but that is for you to explore - if you didn't play it yet (you bloody well should anon!)
>>
>>4182682
>semon
>semen

guess i got too excited, embrace the typos
>>
>>4182666
None in the current version. Maybe the leglock on the next one.
>>
>>4182682
The max lust blowjob scene, when she swallows everything and then opnes her mouth to show you. My dick goes doki doki.
>>
>>4182740
aww yeah, that is exactly what i meant
>>
I downloaded the game from the nyaa site and it's in Japanese. How do I patch it?
>>
File: 53544145_p1_master1200.jpg (344KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
53544145_p1_master1200.jpg
344KB, 1200x675px
>>4182781
help yourself anon-kun and promise to make sylvie happy
https://mega.nz/#!r0UwHCwb!6g_Twuzv7otVsjk88O7ywwBxDlGFWuAUhXD57-PKyVU
>>
>>4182792
I've downloaded it, I'm just not sure what to do with it. Pls help.
>>
>>4182819
there is a readme.txt in there, that should guide you along
it basically is jut copying stuff from there into the game folder, but make sure to copy the right stuff (hence the readme)
>>
File: 1387495262648.png (176KB, 400x525px) Image search: [Google]
1387495262648.png
176KB, 400x525px
sylvie is just a poor man's Hanako
>>
>>4183214
Fuck off namefag
>>
>>4182666
Either forest or the morning kitchen scene.
>>
>>4182666
oh boy I know that feel, everytime I choose the option to ¨attack her¨ I'm fucking adamantium hard

it makes it sound like she is getting a birthday present she was waiting for a decade
>>
>>4183214
Hanako as unlockable secret character... I want this
also IIRC Ray has done art of her before lol
>>
File: Totally Legit.jpg (191KB, 1192x823px) Image search: [Google]
Totally Legit.jpg
191KB, 1192x823px
>>4183361
100% real hidden data guys.
it's super legit of course >_>
>>
File: math.jpg (132KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
math.jpg
132KB, 1600x900px
Math with Ray sensei.
>>
>>4177900
>>4177912
Actually you could just have other versions, like, having a character from a rape hentai and in here you can just take care of her, even without raping her
>>
So how exactly do I brew the tea?
I've had the option numerous times but now when i select that option, she makes it instead of me.
Am I missing something?
>>
>>4183554
Do you have flowers?
If you don't have the flowers and then choose which one( Pink or Blue) then she will make the tea.
>>
>>4183563
Thanks, guess I used them all up for the potions
Also, what happens if you dont try to get intimate with her, just start having sex since Day1. I assume there will be some sort of bad end?
>>
>>4183554
You need to have her lust up to 16 or more. Otherwise she will simply do the tea.

Again, you could change that - in the file data/scenario/setting.ks search for "tea". A few lines under the first occurrence there should be the line:

[if exp="f.sex=='yet' || f.flower<=0 && f.flower_b<=0 || f.lust<=15" ]

Change it into:

[if exp="f.sex=='yet' || f.flower<=0 && f.flower_b<=0 ]

Then you should be able to put in flowers even though her lust isn't that high.
>>
>>4183593
There is a check for that based on trust points - which you can see because the game does not show them to you.
At some point in the game Sylvie gets sick, and then the check is done. If you have gained enough trust points, you have the dialog option to either nurse her with care or tell her to rest. If you tell her to rest, she dies. She only continues to life if you nurse her with care.

If the check fails, that is, if you don't have enough trust points, you don't have the option to nurse her with care, you automatically tell her to rest, and she dies.

There are some actions that are mandatory for making sure she lives. See
>>4172230
for more infos.
>>
>>4183595
Also, I am a retard - it should be:

>[if exp="f.sex=='yet' || f.flower<=0 && f.flower_b<=0" ]
>>
File: 120sylvie.jpg (361KB, 1366x938px) Image search: [Google]
120sylvie.jpg
361KB, 1366x938px
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, 1.20 is officially out. Time to get cracking on translations!

1.20 Changelog:
Added new commands (See Readme for list)
New options while going out
Added new command to clothes shop (talk to owner)
Added new clothes
Expanded upon 'Headpat' command (stroking cheek now implemented)
Included 1.30 beta files

The 1.30 beta adds a single new H-scene but that scene can only be accessed by playing because he hasn't put it into the scene replay code yet.
>>
File: 1444667993835.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444667993835.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>4184066
Yes! We need to make a new thread.
>>
File: sylvielaundryday.jpg (247KB, 1366x938px) Image search: [Google]
sylvielaundryday.jpg
247KB, 1366x938px
I dunno, while we hit the bump limit a while ago we're still surviving according to the catalog due to older/less-updated bump-limit threads. Should be okay for now.

The new scene is gold, btw. I'd post the best part but >no loli content

So instead, have her shyly trying to explain herself.

>"Um... I thought I'd do the laundry... But then I saw Lt. Quattro's shirt...and I don't know what I was thinking, but..."
>>
File: 1444402216662.png (17KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1444402216662.png
17KB, 645x773px
>>4184083
>cat ears
Is there a patch for the torrented game?
I need this in my life.
>>
File: sylviestolemyshirt.jpg (317KB, 1366x938px) Image search: [Google]
sylviestolemyshirt.jpg
317KB, 1366x938px
>>4184095
Ray just tweeted that he already found a bug in the game and is uploading 1.21 to fix it. No clue what the bug is (though I have a feeling it may be related to Sylvie waiting at the door for you as you leave, since I did that and despite wearing an apron before she was naked), but yeah.

As for the torrent version, that's only 1.16 so of course the patch is >>4178144

Do note that 1.16 doesn't have the cat ears tho.

Oh, and neat little thing. After the Sylvie-has-some-alone-time scene she ends up wearing your shirt once the scene ends. Nice touch! Hnng!
>>
Update for filthy pirates WHEN
>>
>>4184150
As soon as you get it yourself from Japanese Kazaa.
>>
>>4184066
My body is ready
>>
>>4184083
>Lt. Quattro
my sides
>>
Apparently 1.21 fixes the "By mouth" command not working after clicking "To bed" in the main menu. He also added clarification on getting the new H-scene in the beta readme.
>>
I can't wait for 1.20 to be uploaded, don't forget about us Patch-kun!
>>
>>4184218
I won't! I'll work on the translations, I promise!
>>
>>4184083
>>4184100
So does she masturbate in your shirt or what? Go into detail please
>>
But did he implement anal yet???
>>
so is there really no other way to buy the game then via credit card?
because i would gladly give my money to support ray, but credit card is not an option for me (never bothered to get a credit card and don't intend to do so out of personal safety reasons)
>>
>>4184297
Just buy a prepaid credit card, you sometimes can buy those anonymoulsy in supermarkets and gas stations.
>>
File: 53674688_p0.jpg (586KB, 1250x1300px) Image search: [Google]
53674688_p0.jpg
586KB, 1250x1300px
>>4184300
ah i see, just informed myself about them and guess i will do that then, seems safe enough.
thank you anon-kun.
>>
>>4184275
That's hot
>>
>>4184302
In the meantime pls post moar Sylvie
>>
File: 53620002_p1_master1200.jpg (327KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
53620002_p1_master1200.jpg
327KB, 800x800px
>>4184304
sadly there is not enough art of her (yet), need moar!
>>
>>4184220
Can you make a rough estimate on when you think the job might be finished? Has there been lots of new content that needs to be translated? Do you already have a working setup in which you can insert the old translation automatically?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-06-08-34-53.jpg (149KB, 893x501px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-06-08-34-53.jpg
149KB, 893x501px
I went to London and this happened
The fuck is this
>>
>>4184323
shitpost preventing IP range ban, probably because of muslims
>>
Ayy, anything on the android version?
>>
File: CaoFIW3WAAAw4l4.jpg (71KB, 903x600px) Image search: [Google]
CaoFIW3WAAAw4l4.jpg
71KB, 903x600px
>>4184275
Yes. She tries to do the laundry but finds your shirt and can't help herself. The face she makes when you step in the door is priceless.

>>4184296
No.

>>4184317
There really isn't all that much. It doesn't seem like 1.20 has any more than the beta version had, so roughly 300 lines or so (with quite a bit being simple stuff like the new names). There are some UI changes, but those are spoken for.

And yes, thanks to Jaypee there is already an automatic solution so I only need to translate the lines in order to get everything working. As for an ETA, that I cannot provide. I will work as hard as I can, but I do go to uni and have a job, so my free time is not unlimited.

As soon as possible (tm).
>>
File: _screaming_.jpg (67KB, 772x584px) Image search: [Google]
_screaming_.jpg
67KB, 772x584px
>>4180705
>>4180717
>there's doujins of Sylvie
I NEED THIS
PLEASE
WHEEEERE
>>
>>4184429
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1913443

would be that >>4180705 doujin
haven't found the other one
>>
>>4184450
Thanks Mr Anon for this gift.
I didn't even know Japan had stores where they sold actual doujins, or that physical doujins actually existed
>>
>>4184452
Look up Comiket while you're at it
>>
>>4184450
well, i am an idiot - found the first one in english now -> https://hitomi.la/galleries/891186.html

and the other one in chinese, so if you >>4180717 could please post the translated one, that would be nice

chinese -> https://hitomi.la/galleries/901713.html
>>
>>4184453
Strange, the japs tend to be a lot more open towards their sexuality. Is it just them, or are there similar cons in the West?
>>4184457
Not as good as I thought it'd be. Still nice I guess
>>
File: 53685735_p0_master1200.jpg (748KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
53685735_p0_master1200.jpg
748KB, 1200x960px
>>4184465
hard to beat the original art style, at least that is what i feel
we can only hope for better ones, the market just started for it after all
>>
>>4184465
Your sentence seems backwards, wouldn't it be because they're open about it that they have a convention for it in the first place? Regardless we might have something comparable in the west but I haven't heard of it.
>>
>>4184470
I was trying to tell a fact but it just came out wrong
>>
patiently waiting on a torrent for us piratefags
>>
>>4184485
Don't worry, I'll post when 1.30 comes out.
>>
>>4184411
Got it.

Is there also going to be a patch for those who have the 1.16 version? Because I already have the original game files. Is your translation patch going to update the game from 1.16 directly?
>>
I've read through this thread and I can't see if 1.20 has been released or not. Can someone answer my question?
>>
>>4184543

*Cough*
>>4184066
*Cough*

English patch is in production.
>>
>>4184524
The translation patch is a translation patch, not a game update.
>>
>>4184544
Thanks.
>>
>>4184275
She does, I found the images associated with it in the files. Looks pretty damn good, but I can't decipher moon runes, so I'm just going to wait until the translation comes out
>>
>>4184095
There's pictures for cat ears in the latest patch, although I haven't gotten around to seeing if you can actually get them
>>
>>4184575
Postem pls
>>
File: 54538628_p02.jpg (533KB, 1638x2316px) Image search: [Google]
54538628_p02.jpg
533KB, 1638x2316px
>made sylvie wait days before sleeping with her again
>can't even wait 1 day myself for new sylvie stuff, argh
>>
File: auto0-1.jpg (735KB, 1350x901px) Image search: [Google]
auto0-1.jpg
735KB, 1350x901px
>>4184582
I'll post one, since they're all pretty similar
>>
>>4184621
Someone gotta explain to me why drawn girls are always crying when they are feeling pleasure. _I_ am not crying when I am fapping.

What's the big deal here? "It just feels so good" - I heard that so many times and still don't believe it. Do people start crying when they feel good?
>>
>>4184629
I dunno about crying from sex, but people cry happy tears all the time.
>>
>>4184629
Maybe they're not tears, maybe her face is in the splash zone
>>
>>4184629
Isn't getting your dick hard the main point here?
>>
File: 53551554_p1_master1200.jpg (318KB, 1100x628px) Image search: [Google]
53551554_p1_master1200.jpg
318KB, 1100x628px
>>4184659
sylvie agrees
>>
>>4184659
Call me weird, but even in my head I try to make my partner feel good as well. I am having a hard time doing so when they are crying. Or when they are overdoing it. It's like they are acting so that they don't have to admit that I am shit.
>>
>>4184667
Like, blowjobs. Why would a girl put hand on a filthy wiener? That do they get from that? I actually do not understand.
>>
>>4184672
cum fetish
wanting to be used (face fucking)
getting horny because your partner gets off
also there's a strange satisfaction in being able to do it well
>>
So I'm pretty sure one time I went to the shop she was selling nipple piercings and shit but I haven't seen them since. What happened there?
>>
>>4184524
If by 'patch' you mean 'update from 1.16 to 1.20' then no. My translation patch assumes you already have the correct version.

>>4184580
You can. They're listed as 'accessories' in the shop. Note that this is for 1.20, not 1.16.

>>4184621
I didn't wanna post it because loli content, so I still won't, but the CG when you walk in is better. Heh.

>>4184629
You've never had your eyes water while doing something nasty? Not doin' it hard enough.

>>4184689
The appearance of those items is tied to Sylvie's lust level. If it's under a certain point, the items won't show up in the shop.
>>
>>4184689
Maybe Sylvie's lust isn't high enough?

>[if exp="f.lust>=50" ]
>[button graphic="c/gold-a.png" target="*ri_a1" height="32" width="193" y="293" x="692"]
>[button graphic="c/gold-b.png" target="*ri_a2" height="32" width="116" y="293" x="890"]
>[button graphic="c/gold-c.png" target="*ri_a3" height="32" width="116" y="293" x="1011"]
>[button graphic="c/sil-a.png" target="*ri_b1" height="32" width="193" y="335" x="692"]
>[button graphic="c/sil-b.png" target="*ri_b2" height="32" width="116" y="335" x="890"]
>[button graphic="c/sil-c.png" target="*ri_b3" height="32" width="116" y="335" x="1011"]
>[endif]

Apparently her lust needs to be 50 or higher.
>>
>>4184697
>>4184698
Oh, guess lust can drop when not boning her regularly.
>>
>>4184700
>[if exp="f.lust>=15" ]
>[eval exp="f.lust=f.lust-1" ]
>[elsif exp="f.lust>=100" ]
>[eval exp="f.lust=f.lust-2" ]
>[elsif exp="f.lust>=500" ]
>[eval exp="f.lust=f.lust-3" ]
>[elsif exp="f.lust<=0" ]
>[eval exp="f.lust=0" ]
>[endif]

Which basically means: if her lust is above 14, it decreases by 1 point per default. Above 99 it decreases by 2 points, and above 499 by 3 points.

I like posting code. :)
>>
>>4184709
Wait what?
The first if invalidates the other 2, lust being greater than 100 means it's also greater than 15,
so it's always going to decrease by 1.
You sure you posted the right code?
>>
>>4184066
where can i get my hands on the game patch/DL?
>>
>>4184721
I assume this is a "feature" of the programming language - taking fuiture else-ifs into account - or it could very well be a bug.

But here's the thing: lust is only decreased in two places in the game script, first in the settings.ks (giving her tea with blue flowers in it), second in the step6.ks (1: the code I posted above, 2: talking with Sylvie - certain responses actually lower her lust by 1:

>Going out is fun, but staying home together is also relaxing.
>Everything "name" gives me is my treasure. Objects, feelings, and memories...
>Aren't my scars ugly? If "name" doesn't like it, I want to hide as much of them as possible...

)

Otherwise, there is no instance in which her lust is decreased. I am somewhat sure that I posted the right code. As I have already written, either the language is smart enough, or it's an actual bug.
>>
>>4184621
Oh man
>>
File: CYyELgmWEAAHe2t.jpg (99KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CYyELgmWEAAHe2t.jpg
99KB, 600x900px
Where can I check for updates on this game?
>>
>>4184725
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ162718

>>4184741
https://twitter.com/Ray_Kbys

Ray's twitter is a great place. You can also check out the threads here, or over on ULMF: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27919
>>
File: CYyEPZJWQAAya-4.jpg (64KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CYyEPZJWQAAya-4.jpg
64KB, 600x400px
>>4184746
Thanks... played it last night.. .and didn't realize how long i was playing it
>>
>>4184746
Only problem is that all that stuff is not english.
I guess I'd pay real money if the japaneses finally grew beyond high-school-level english. I mean, I am far from being a perfect english speaker myself, but this is just retarded.

Maybe it's just me, but if I was publishing games like that, I'd first make sure that ENGLISH speaking people could understand what is going on, and then work on other localizations. Because english is the fucking lingua franca of the modern age.
>>
File: sylvie3dheadpat.jpg (637KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
sylvie3dheadpat.jpg
637KB, 1600x1067px
>>4184779
Except that the host is Japanese and the creator is Japanese and the game caters to...the Japanese audience? Be grateful there are people working to get the game in English for you (for free). Jeez.

>>4184741
>>4184750
Holy shit Sylvie cosplay is now a thing oh wow.
>>
>>4184782
holy fuck . sauce me more on that gril. please
>>
>>4184782
And? I am fucking german and I still would make sure that there is first an english version available. It has something to do with market share. If I was to sell my shit, especially on the internet, then I'd make sure that the market share is as high as possible.

That wouldn't be the case with ~120 german speakers world-wide. Or 200 japanese speakers. But with ~3 billion or even more people speaking english it would be a fucking huge market share.

It's a bit like Bethesda - they release an unfinished game (OK, in Ray's case we know it, and we do get updates, so I am not complaing about that) and then rely on others to make it more worthwhile with custom mods. Sorry, but I call that lazy. And retarded.

And if you want to read my post again - I wasn't complaining about the translation project. It's awesome that you guys do that. I am complaining about japanese being unable to produce proper english versions.
>>
>>4184795
120 million german speakers or 200 million japanese speakers - I am retarded again.
>>
>>4184795
I'm not sure why Japanese should be expected to produce English versions. International law is a complex thing, and while allowing downloads from foreign credit cards is one thing actually directly selling to others is another. I know plenty of games (H and otherwise) that are designed for a Japanese audience and will never get an English release.

Hell, look at iDOLM@STER for chrissake. It may be frustrating that you speak English and not Japanese, and that there is so much more English penetration...but not everyone's interested in doing that business and you should accept it. Orrrrrr make your own games. With blackjack. And hookers.

>>4184789
Thy will be done.

http://bcy.net/coser/detail/13527/411838

And some bonus cosplay too.
http://bcy.net/coser/detail/27102/422491
http://bcy.net/coser/detail/14111/413205
>>
>>4184795
How many english speakers do you think would buy this game?
Do you seriously think you can just recommend this to your friends and they'll buy it?
>>
>>4184728
It's a bug. Also, in any sensible language,
>if (P) { ... } else if (Q) { S } else { ... }
is just syntactic sugar to reduce nesting in
>if (P) { ... } else { if (Q) { S } else { ... } }

Though I wouldn't be surprised if there's some esoteric language that can branch to the "stronger" predicate (for very simple predicates at least).
>>
>>4184798
Because it's retarded? Again, look at the market share argument.
I cannot really accept the "international law" argument, because there are english-speaking people buying the game right now, and then they patch it externally. Just one question: why not having two versions? Or at least the japanese version and next to it a fat link "OFFICIAL ENGLISH PATCH"? It's gonna be the same situation. It's the same, whether these people buy the japenese version or the english version, they are still buying _a_ version.

That's actually something that I noticed with japanese game developers, even big ones. Like, Kingdom Hearts, a game that, in the original version, had an awesome english localization. They even changed the lip movement for japanese and english.
And then the Final Mixes came out, and there wouldn't be an international version for quote a while. And when it came out, it was only for the PS3, not for the PS2, like the japanese got.

While we are at Futurama quote - why is it so hard for them to understand that, if they made proper english version, we'd say "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" faster than they could actually translate it? I just don't get it.
>>
>>4184799
Uhm ... what exactly do you mean? I don't get what you are referring to here - a specific quote might help.

>>4184800
That's exactly what I mean. That's why I assumed what I assumed.
>>
>>4184811
And fucking hell, my english sucks.
>While we are at Futurama quotes
>if they made proper english versions

It's not that I don't know how to do it properly, these are just retarded typos.
>>
>>4184782
>>4184750
>>4184741
>3DPD
Gross.
>>
>>4184811
The guy making the game doesn't like gajins in the first place so there's that.
>>
>>4184811
Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean that they should have to change. Again, iM@S. HUGE international following. Absolutely massive. Yet--with the exception of Shiny Festa and Weiss Schwarz--is completely without outside-Japan releases. They know how much following there is. They know that we find ways to give them money despite it. Yet we're still without any English games.

Don't get me wrong, as someone who lives in the US and loves these sorts of franchises it'd be great to be officially recognized. But I'm not crying when I'm not--I'm just gonna play them anyway.

Also, we're coming up on that falloff (wow, over 400 posts! Awesome!) so who's up for a new thread now that 1.20 is out?
>>
>>4184829
Yeah, and that's retarded. Because, if you wanna do business, you wanna make money. That's the sole reason why businesses exist - making money. Most of the time by fulfilling one or more demands.

Or you can be xenophobic and alienate people who would like your stuff, but do not buy it because you don't like them. In that case you pay for your alienation with money. You can do that, but seen from a business man's perspective, it's _utterly_ retarded.
>>
>>4184831
I'm not sure Ray's day-to-day job is game dev. He's here doing...something, but I'm pretty sure the game stuff is on the side. He's doing pretty damn well considering it's the #1 game on DLSite overall, but it still appears to be something he's doing because he enjoys it, not because he sat down one day and went, "Man I wanna make a gazillion yens today."
>>
How does one make saves in this game? All the saves are in Japanese and don't seem to work.
>>
>>4184830
I'd say that there would still be way more money to make if they made it official. I gotta say: I learned businesses. And this attitude is suicidal. It's madness. It's like before 1860, when Japan isolated themselves. I just don't get it.
>>
>>4184834
I'm confused. 'Make saves'? What do you mean?
>>
File: its painful isnt it.png (151KB, 474x426px) Image search: [Google]
its painful isnt it.png
151KB, 474x426px
>>4184835
gajin just ruin everything they touch
[spoiler]My relation with JP is love/hate. Lived there for 6 years, made some friends, but despite me being very welcoming, I wasn't really ever accepted.[/spoiler]
>>
>>4184832
If he does it as a day-to-day job is completely irrelevant. He wants to make money with it, but only from japaneses or from people who actually speak the language or who can get an english patch developed outside of his control. I am pretty sure: if you wouldn't work on the patch, many people wouldn't have bought the game. I wouldn't. That's for damn sure.

My thoughts literally:
>let the autist do his moonrunes, if he doesn't bother translating anything, I can hardly give a fuck.

And let's be honest, in that case I wouldn't have missed something, because I wouldn't have understood it anyways.
>>
>>4184842
Ray has released in English before (Love at First Sight is published on Steam by Sekai Project). I'm assuming the reason why Teaching Feeling doesn't have an official translation is because of heavy sexual content (which means no Steam) plus loli (less popular in the West).
>>
>>4184842
Why are you so anal about this guy translating it? He just doesn't give a shit if people who dont know Japanese ever see the game or not. From what I understand he mostly made it on his own as well, so if his english level isn't very high he's not going to bother translating it into other languages as well.

Just let the guy make the game however he wants, and if english people want to play it they ca either learn moon or have someone else translate it, that's just how it goes. I mean like 60% of stuff out there is only ever available in one language anyway.
>>
>>4184837
Y'know, save the game. There doesn't seem to be any method of doing that.
>>
>>4184844
Yeah loli + R18 = hah. And yet Azuki is looking like she'll have an H-scene in NP2 so...hrm

>>4184876
The...save button on the bottom menu? It only works while you're at home at the main menu, however. If you're playing 1.20 or 1.30 it's the button that says セーブ. Otherwise, it should be in English. After clicking, just click any of the boxes to save in that slot.
>>
>>4184302
Nice picture. This thread has been gold for art of Sylvie.
>>
nobody in the US, england or australia ever go to the english DLsite

he needs to put up his own website like katawa shoujo did so that everyone goes to the same site to buy the gaem
>>
File: sylvie_by_galsche-d9o8gdy.png (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sylvie_by_galsche-d9o8gdy.png
189KB, 1920x1080px
>>4184621
Wow. Gold.
>>
File: [sadder state].png (414KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
[sadder state].png
414KB, 600x403px
Damn.... she was in a worse state in the earlier stages
>>
File: CYqhnx1UQAAIH1o.png (385KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
CYqhnx1UQAAIH1o.png
385KB, 600x783px
Also, is this a new character design for a new game?
>>
>>4184957
Wow.
>>
>>4184955
Holy shit. I don't think we would've been attracted to the game or to Sylvie as much if she was that mangled, though.
>>
any word on a torrent for 1.21?
>>
File: sylvielick.jpg (406KB, 1366x938px) Image search: [Google]
sylvielick.jpg
406KB, 1366x938px
Ah gahd if Sylvie is at over 1000 lust you get a new option when you go to give headpats...
>>
File: CYfHPxMUMAAR46T.png (190KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
CYfHPxMUMAAR46T.png
190KB, 599x337px
>>4185004
What update has the cat ears? And i'm bout to boost up my intamacy/lust
>>
>>4185004
Is there a name for this? Cause I need more.
>>
>>4185009
1.21. Well, the 1.20 beta (and bugged 1.20 release) had them too but officially 1.21 adds them.
>>
>>4185004
this is just..hnnnggg
sylvie is such a semen demon AND adorable
>>
>>4185012
I just call it 'finger fellatio'. Ingame the option is "put your hand near her mouth."
>>
>>4184957
Might be, or he is doing another game
Either way, its pretty hot.
>>
File: CaMOTYfUAAAU-8l.png (527KB, 600x636px) Image search: [Google]
CaMOTYfUAAAU-8l.png
527KB, 600x636px
>>4185022
Yea, he has pics on his SM. I think he's into Guro fetish, I never heard of him before this... girls are cute, but some of it is too much for me
>>4185013
Cool thanks
>>
>>4185032
SM?
No bullly
>>
So, will he ever do something with the market other than unlocking concoctions and talking about food?
>>
>>4185081
I'd put money on it. It's clear he's moving to expand every part of the game the more I watch his streams, so.
>>
File: w650 (9).jpg (183KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
w650 (9).jpg
183KB, 650x433px
>>4185091
Time is he generally streaming?
>>
>>4182270
This is healthy. Take your obeasts to /d/
>>
File: 61cba640bc7511e5a99c47a24ea60ede.jpg (681KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
61cba640bc7511e5a99c47a24ea60ede.jpg
681KB, 1920x1280px
>>4185092
It changes, he basically streams whenever, but he usually streams for ungodly amounts of time (like, 9-10 hours straight).

Also, a hint--if you remove the /w650 from the end of the URL on those cosplay images, it'll give you the original image without requiring a login. Those shots are like 5-10MB each!
>>
>>4185104
I finally see why 3d asians cosplaying disgust me. It's because they don't look anything like the characters they're cosplaying as - the latter have big, sparkling eyes, while asians have tiny, slanted, lifeless ones.
>>
>>4185105
Have a (you)
>>
>>4185104
wonder if it's photoshopped or shes wearing contacts... if it's the latter i'd totally get a pair
>>
>>4185105
Fucking ROASTED
[spoiler]Tfw Asian cosplayer[/spoiler]
>>
>tfw filthy pirate
>tfw waiting for the update
>>
i am afraid this thread will be archieved very soon, someone take sylvie and rescue her into a new thread, pls
>>
>>4185153
No need for new thread if the discussion is so slow. When we either get 1.21 torrent or translation would be the best time.
>>
>>4184814
You talk about big market share in english-speaking countries, but can't accept the fact that pedophilia isn't that accepted in the west.
>>
Is the latest translated version 1.16?
>>
>>4185032
>>4185009
This.
I want her in a game, nay, in my arms.
Or more pictures, at least.
I mean, Sylvie is good, but..stitches and stuff is my thing.
>>
>>4185202
It's either 1.20, or 1.21 (supposedly 1.20 had a bug, and dev released fix). None available on torrents atm.
>>
how many days must pass with her being sex-starved? I'm at 15 lust and have been exclusively been patting her for 20 straight days.
>>
>>4185214
You need higher lust. I went after those last 3 scenes when I had unlocked all previous ones, and had her at 110 lust.
>>
>>4185214
You need a lot of lust for her to be sex starved.
Just continue to love her and then about at 800, she should be ready to have her sex denied until the point of breaking.
>>
>>4185216
>>4185221

You get different scenes depending on how many times you refuse her? because I just did that and refused her, but it went straight to the impatience memory
>>
>>4185223
If she asks you 1st time and you agree (lust is not important), you get 1st scene. If you refuse, but agree the second time she asks you several days later (special CG), you get 2nd scene. If you refuse both times, the 3rd time she won't ask. She'll take.
>>
>>4185223
You get different memories once you deny her alot and then eventually she will attack you in your sleep.
>>
>>4185202
Yes.

>>4185209
No, 1.21 is the latest game version, not the latest translated version. Translation for 1.21 is pending.
>>
How is love at first sight? I like Ray's art style and I know it's on steam for like 5 bucks right now.
There's no H either, right?
>>
>>4185262
No H, and you similarly befriend and love abused girl.
>>
>>4185262
It's shit
>>
>>4179052
Be a sick cunt, not a sad cunt. yolo.
>>
>>4185262
I liked it
>>
holy shit if I go 2 days without dipping my penis into her lusty vagina she gets fucking mad
>>
Any way to change drop rate on pink flowers? Farming them gets really tedious when Sylvie rapes you every week or so.
>>
>1.21 never
fml
>>
>>4185355
Calm down you pillock. Translation isn't done, so you wouldn't be able to understand shit anyway.
>>
>>4185358
wow can you stop being rude and mean to me?
>>
>>4185330

See:
>>4179080

>>4185190
I can only assume that you are troll, or you have no idea what you are talking about.
Market share does not mean that these people WILL buy your stuff - it just defines the target audience.
Besides, did I ever say anything about pedophilia/loli acceptance? No, I talked about market share and how Ray would have classically shot himself in the foot if not for the translation project. Get real. This is pretty much all inofficial, mind you.

(And if you wanna go down this way - hey, no problem. I am pretty sure there are lots of people secretly wanting to play this game, but would never admit so in publicity, simply because this is an hot topic. Just recently there was another thread on /b how the gf of an anon found his loli stash).
>>
>>4185362
Is it really so hard to grasp the concept that maybe Ray doesn't give a shit? How much stuff do you think goes untranslated in Japan anyways?
>>
>>4183214
Kek I just started playing KS yesterday, just figured out hanako is from there.
Finished emis route, doing lillys. Does the game get feelier? It's pretty feely as it is
>>
File: 54246083_p0.png (1MB, 766x1080px) Image search: [Google]
54246083_p0.png
1MB, 766x1080px
I like the fan art... feels man
>>
>>4185432
Now that is a good picture, I hope stuff like that makes it into the game
>>
File: 53963878_p0.jpg (455KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
53963878_p0.jpg
455KB, 595x842px
>>4185443
That'd be neat. I liked playing the start of the game and all these new things confused her.
"Oh, all this food is for me? I'm fine with bread and water"
Pancakes for the first time
"This room is for me? I can sleep on the floor, this is too much"
>>
>>4185446
Now imagine if her birthday (or some day that your character decides shall be her birthday, more likely) comes up. That would make for one hell of a scene
>>
>>4185451
would be awesome....and since this game is expanding, it'd be cool if at some point something like that was added
>>
>>4185455
>tfw no blonde hair to make her a little saber
;_;
>>
>>4185362
The english version on nyaa has 14k downloads, half of those people wouldn't buy the game either way.
Just because you like the game doesn't mean Ray should give a damn about you not knowing japanese.
>>
>>4185467
>half of those people wouldn't buy the game either way
More like 99% wouldn't have bought it. This shit is illegal in many countries, and if you can buy it with cc only (paypal is disabled for some reason), then it leaves paper trail to you buying drawn cp.
>>
File: 53525673_p0.jpg (654KB, 840x1100px) Image search: [Google]
53525673_p0.jpg
654KB, 840x1100px
can't wait for the translation patch and neither can sylvie
>>
File: 53694971_p0.jpg (373KB, 800x639px) Image search: [Google]
53694971_p0.jpg
373KB, 800x639px
>>4185470
>>
>>4185468
>it leaves paper trail to you buying drawn cp.
Haha, I didn't know about that.
I can only hope it's not illegal now.
>>
>>4185468
>leaves paper trail to you buying drawn cp

Did not think of that when I bought it.
Whatever, most cases involving it go nowhere unless there's actual CP involved, and even then they'd have find some reason to give enough of a shit about some random guy buying one thing before they would even bring it to court
>>
>>4185468
>paypal is disabled for some reason
You can't use paypal to buy R-18 content on dlsite.
>>
>>4185480
Oh, that's so fucking convenient. One fucking thing you can set up in minutes to purchase stuff anonymously (with pre-paid codes and such), and it's disabled for the very content that would get you in trouble.

Fuck me if I'm going to purchase anything from them.
>>
>>4185483
Um. Are you seriously blaming DLSite for that? I really doubt they're turning down for no reason, it's most likely because of PayPal's demands.
>>
>>4185483
It's not DLsite's fault. Paypal rules don't allow the purchase of over 18 stuff. Blame the paypal sjws.
>>
>>4185484
>>4185485
What about paysafecard? It's even easier to set up.
>>
File: 9sIktP8.png (199KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
9sIktP8.png
199KB, 393x391px
>>4185471
>>
File: 53979191_p7_master1200.jpg (789KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
53979191_p7_master1200.jpg
789KB, 900x1200px
>>4185490
>>
File: 54209148_p0_master1200.jpg (189KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
54209148_p0_master1200.jpg
189KB, 424x600px
>>
File: CZvbvUCW0AMXL_6.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CZvbvUCW0AMXL_6.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
>>
File: 54956125_p0.jpg (920KB, 1500x1654px) Image search: [Google]
54956125_p0.jpg
920KB, 1500x1654px
>>
File: 54472161_p3_master1200.jpg (523KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
54472161_p3_master1200.jpg
523KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>4185490
>>4185499
>>4185501
>>4185507
>>4185522
>>4185524
Please keep posting. 1.21 TL is nowhere near, and my Sylvie is too drugged to act cutesy.
>>
File: 54690124_p0_master1200.jpg (583KB, 946x1200px) Image search: [Google]
54690124_p0_master1200.jpg
583KB, 946x1200px
>>4185539
running out of pictures for sylvie soon though
>>
File: 53559500_p0.png (486KB, 626x1071px) Image search: [Google]
53559500_p0.png
486KB, 626x1071px
>>
File: 53979191_p1_master1200.jpg (535KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
53979191_p1_master1200.jpg
535KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: 53939530_p0.png (979KB, 949x1479px) Image search: [Google]
53939530_p0.png
979KB, 949x1479px
welp, out of pics
>>
File: 2nHWCis.jpg (86KB, 593x800px) Image search: [Google]
2nHWCis.jpg
86KB, 593x800px
>>
File: 3lURnIu.jpg (159KB, 844x1198px) Image search: [Google]
3lURnIu.jpg
159KB, 844x1198px
I got a few
>>
File: 54082828_p0.jpg (1MB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
54082828_p0.jpg
1MB, 868x1228px
>>
File: file.jpg (62KB, 457x328px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
62KB, 457x328px
>>4185607
>>
File: 54033184_p0_master1200.jpg (343KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
54033184_p0_master1200.jpg
343KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: 53691706_p0_master1200.jpg (365KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
53691706_p0_master1200.jpg
365KB, 1200x1000px
>>
File: 53648503_p0.jpg (777KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
53648503_p0.jpg
777KB, 1500x1500px
>>
File: sylvie.jpg (773KB, 1350x901px) Image search: [Google]
sylvie.jpg
773KB, 1350x901px
>>
>>4185421
Man, fuck you guys for making me play this. I just got through Lilly's route and I bawled my eyes out.
>>
>>4185742
lel
/ksg/ is still around if you really want to go talk about it

ps: your dick wont be able to function for a while
dont worry its only temporary, we call it katawa dick
>>
>>4185315
is this status a real thing? I always try to level up intimacy and lust but I am stuck at the part where it says that she only thinks about me
>>
>>4185745
how does that work?

I played throught it and fapped like always
>>
>>4185750
Yes, it's a real status.
>>
File: w650 (4).jpg (412KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
w650 (4).jpg
412KB, 650x975px
>>4185750
My status is at 330-ish... guess I need to be 1k
>>
>>4185760
1100 relation 600 lust IIRC
>>
File: 54553286_p0.jpg (531KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
54553286_p0.jpg
531KB, 3840x2160px
>>4185792
Aight cool, I'm about halfway there with Lust, my Relationship is already pretty damn high, but forgot
>>
File: this is new.jpg (53KB, 630x294px) Image search: [Google]
this is new.jpg
53KB, 630x294px
wat
>>
>>4185846
Neat
>>
>>4185846
Seems to be how boards with stickied threads have a hidden page 11 so that the stickied threads do not decrease the total number on threads on the board
>>
Hey, how do I use these drugs I've been making on TN?
>>
>>4185859
If you click "To bed" it should give you the option to use them before you begin the scene.
>>
>>4185846
Mods, too love this game
>>
>>4185792
damn, I need to give her some more love then, not that I complain thou
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1366x938px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1366x938px
>>4185911
Haven't played much since the early dec but those where my stats from the last save that is from 2015-12-08, so you better get going on that lusting.
>>
>>4185930
I got enough intimacy, the lust is what I need to raise, time to fuck her then
>>
>>4185930
Is there anything if you go higher than that?
>>
>>4185973
Not really. Higher intimacy lets you buy more things during each trip to the shop.
>>
>>4185973
as of 1.16

[elsif exp="f.step>=6 && f.love>1100 && f.lust>600" ]
Sylvie looks like she will have a panic attack if she is separated from you for even a single day[r]

is the highest one going by "settings.ks"
haven't checked 1.20/21 yet though cause too lazy to translate moonrunes
>>
for the pirat fags, the torrent for 1.21 is out

http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1933794
>>
File: 53614236_p0.jpg (629KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
53614236_p0.jpg
629KB, 1000x1000px
>>4186032
only problem is that nya is having hiccups again, as in offline and online every 10 minutes...
so be patient
>>
File: 1454965610348.png (454KB, 538x499px) Image search: [Google]
1454965610348.png
454KB, 538x499px
>>4186032
>http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1933794
It's time.
>>
>>4186032
Who has a magnet?
>>
>>4186038
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:75CDB40651B7EABD36D375E5CC6902CFD30B013B&dn=%e5%a5%b4%e9%9a%b7%e3%81%a8%e3%81%ae%e7%94%9f%e6%b4%bb%20-Teaching%20Feeling-%20Ver.1.21&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

long magnet link is long
>>
>>4186042
but how do i download it from a magnet? (yes, i'm a newfag)
>>
>>4186032
Is this translated?
>>4186052
No need my friend, the site is working for me at least.
>>
>>4186053
it isn't working for me
>>
>>4186042
TL when tbqh
>>
>>4186053
it is not translated yet, just the torrent for the raw game, the translation is done by one of us anons in the thread here, so you still need to wait for that one.

>>4186052
normally you just copy the link into the url bar and firefox downloads it as torrent into your utorrent or whatever you use. chrome seems to have had problems with them - i dunno, as i use firefox.
but as i said before, nyaa will be up and running without problems shortly - there is no translation yet anyway so you can take your time (if you can't read moonrunes that is)
>>
>>4186052
like this
>>
>>4186057
i have no idea, i am not the translator anon
>>
>>4186053
Just click it senpai
>>
>>4186061
meant to reply to
>>4186052
>>
>>4186059
so you had to copy the link with the "magnet: " ?
thank you!! it is dowloading now
>>
Patch-kun here. No, translations for 1.21 are not finished. I'm actually working on another game at the moment due to a contractual obligation, but I will get back to Sylvie as soon as I can.
>>
Did anyone get vnr to work with tf?
>>
File: 55128043_p1_master1200.jpg (417KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
55128043_p1_master1200.jpg
417KB, 1200x1200px
>>4186118
You doing god's work son.
Here's a Sylvie that looks like Hinazuki Kayo from Erased
>>
File: CYXPofxUAAAGdGZ.png (377KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
CYXPofxUAAAGdGZ.png
377KB, 599x337px
Ray's on right now working
http://live.fc2.com/89607108/
>>
>>4186131
he is so fucking cute
>>
>>4186131
If only he knew some JavaScript, he could make his game so much more maintainable and less messy.
>>
File: middle.png (1MB, 1068x717px) Image search: [Google]
middle.png
1MB, 1068x717px
Anybody know what the middle option is? It's when I choose to go out to town.... I think we just walk around or something
>>
>>4186211
>Go by myself
You can go to the shop and buy something to eat when drinking tea I think.
>>
Ok, so when do I download the 1.21 patch and extract the new files over my old files and then when the english patch comes out do I do that over again?

So, tl;dr, the patch for 1.21 replaces 1.16 and then english patch replaces the files in 1.21 for a english translation?

Any one knows how this would worked?
>>
>>4186216
Thanks man, I like the small things added so far. Haven't gotten to the new clothing yet, but I like the hand to the cheek and the addition of a waitress
>>
>>4186221
>the patch for 1.21
It's not a patch really, it's the whole game.
You should remove 1.16 if you want a clean installation (don't forget to backup your save).
>>
>>4186226
I alright I did it.
Worked but I need that patch.
>>
Feels bad seeing Ray struggling to get the positions right on the clothes section,
Especially when jaypee made a script for it.
>>
>>4186233
Yeah, the "right" way to do it would be to use TyranoScript's ability to embed HTML to get the layout automatically, but then he would need to use JavaScript to attach the all the event handlers.
>>
It's kind of interesting seeing the thread in pain over his work. I mean...because like, it'd be nice if we could work together...you know?

Ah well.
Thread posts: 565
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.