[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huh... h-manga on kickstarter. I mean I'm on board with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Witchcraft 046.jpg (657KB, 1092x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Witchcraft 046.jpg
657KB, 1092x1600px
Huh... h-manga on kickstarter. I mean I'm on board with that. Yamatogawa is one of my favorites anyway. What do you guys think about this?
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/digitalmanga/vanilla-essence-a-heartwarming-erotic-manga-anthol
>>
just some more panels (I'd storytime, but I don't have any of them right now)
>>
>>
another random page!
>>
>>
>>4173041
>Vanilla is a popular genre in the adult Japanese comic aka hentai community meaning adult stories only involving one man and one woman, mainly in missionary positions. Vanilla hentai is best associated with sweet romantic love stories, and does not involve any hardcore fetishes. Why is it called vanilla? Let's give an example of vanilla flavored ice cream, the most basic and primary flavor. Once you start adding in ingredients to the vanilla, it no longer tastes like vanilla anymore and becomes a whole new flavor. Vanilla is equivalent to a sweet sex story that is morally accepted by everyone, a male and a female performing missionary sex positions. If you start adding other kinks, it no longer becomes vanilla sex anymore. Thus that is why vanilla hentai got it's name! This was a new term to Yamatogawa, thus was inspired to use it for this book's title since his stories only involved one man and one woman falling in love!

Somehow that description rather put me off. That's the first time I heard that Vanilla is restricted to missionary sex positions and nothing else with no other fetishes.

On another note, they did have Mizuryu Kei Land Day 1.5 licensed after all, but they're missing the bonus book and Day 3.
>>
>>4173041
I would have donated if I had lived in America, but the local publisher is already getting a hold of the licensing rights.

I find it pretty shitty for the dust cover to be only for a limited edition. (especially considering a competitor we-shall-not-name has them for any book)

Guess french quality spoiled me and as such I'm more harsh.

>>4173086
Considering Vanilla Essence has some bits of voyeurism and other kinks, their description is pretty extreme.
>>
>>4173041
>Format: Left-to-right (Traditional Japanese Manga style)
What.
>>
>>4173041
This board is not for discussion
>>
>>4173271
>This board is not for discussion
Wrong. This board IS for discussion.
>>
>>4173086
The description really sucks, but what I find stranger is that he had never heard of Vanilla as a genre, but if thats the case, its apropos, its his baseline.
I like Project H, They've been getting more and more of my favorite series. Never expected Idolhouse to get a release here.
>>
>>4173271
Since When? I see a conversation about Gujira and constantly see threads discussing Fakku all the time.
>>
>>4173041
I think project-h is a shitshow. They ruin everything they do.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.