[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dr. Butthead is Back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

Uhh... hey /h. Sorry for a screw up I made in an earlier thread. Here's my next greentext story where you get to score with Samus. Who's ready?
>>
Now you posted an ecchi images which is also against the rules.

You're a special little guy you are.
>>
>>4170957
Uh huh huh huh... I know. Come at me mods.
>>
>Anon is marooned on tropical island. He was on the return trip on am important mission with Samus, when her ship broke down and crashed.
>Beach is lined with fine, white sand, with an endless sapphire colored sea in the background. Palm trees sway in the warm, tropical breeze.
>Nearby is an entrance to the thick jungle, filled with trees and flowers. Coming out of the jungle, the fragrances of hibiscuses, gingers, and orchids mix with the smells of pineapples, mangoes, and coconuts to create a pleasant aroma that no perfume could match.
>It was paradise.
>>
>You could see Samus sitting over by a palm tree, sulking in frustration over the situation. Her golden blonde hair tied into a ponytail fluttered in the wind like a little windsock. Even though you were the rookie, you never saw her this tensed up. You decided it was best to calm her down.
>As you got closer, you could see her body in more detail. Her Zero Suit shined in the sun, it's sapphire-colored leather giving off an almost metallic sheen. It gripped every part of her body like another layer of skin, showing almost every part of her body in fine detail.
>You could see her huge 36DD breasts that drove the guys crazy for her. You knew her breast size after snooping in her dirty laundry one time.
>You could see her fat, round, plump ass that brought all the guys to the yard. Getting a handful of it was difficult, as it was too big to fit in your palms. When she walked, it swayed in ways that you'd have to see to believe. It was firm as as rock, had cheeks as big as watermelons, and was just asking for a good, hard spanking.
>Her arms and legs were oh so toned from years of training with the Chozo, yet looked fragile like glass. They had masculine appearances and power, but gave off a feminine fibe.
>As you got next to her and started to chat with her, she turned to you. Her face was a bit more blocky than most ladies, but not enough to come off as masculine. She had deep set green eyes of glass, that if you stared into them deeply enough, you could see the traumas and horrors she has witnessed.
>There was a little beauty mark on her chin, sitting to the right of her lips. It looked like a little mole to be honest. Two bangs of hair hung down the sides of her head to complete her signature hairdo.
>>
Shall I continue?
>>
>>4170985
Sure keep going
>>
You got it.

>"Is there something you need, Anon?"
>You tried to ease her nerves by pointing out the bright side to her. It was just you and her, you and her on the most beautiful island ever.
>"I guess you have a point" she reluctantly admitted.
>All this talking was starting to make you hungry. The little jungle nearby was probably filled with delicious tropical fruits that you could eat. Just find a coconut or melon and split it with her.
>"But I can't leave the ship like this" she said.
>She was stressing out over the unnecessary, you pointed out. Nobody would take it. Eventually, you managed to convince her into going with you.
>"Oh, alright" she grumbled as she hoisted herself up. She huffed over to you and began to follow you to the entrance of the jungle.
>>
>Deep in the jungle, it was a little dimmer than on the shore, but the smell of fruits was much stronger here. The leaves of several palm trees came together to form a thin canopy. Hanging from them were familiar fruits like coconuts, mangoes and pineapples, along with several varieties of fruits you've never seen before.
>The trail was made of a spongy dirt, like the ground after a light shower. Lined all along it were beautiful bushes with little flowers on them and vines dangling from above. Fluttering around were butterflies of all kinds of shapes, sizes, and colors, those unlike any you've ever seen.
>You and Samus were simply astonished walking through the forest. It seemed much to good to be real, but you could see it all around you, just for you and her.
>"This is beautiful, Anon" she said as her eyes lit up with a pleasant glow you've rarely seen from her.
>As she finished up her words, you heard something like water running. This caught your attention because you knew Samus had a secret penchant for skinny dipping. This was your chance.
>>
Could somebody get some drawfriends over here to this thread to draw out the action in this story? That would be cool.
>>
Unzip your dick everyone. Sex is about to commence.

>Looking around, you found a little creek that lead to something behind a bunch of bushes. Pointing it out to her, Samus's eyes lit up with an unusual curiosity, as did yours.
>"You know Anon, it's just me and you on this little island to ourselves…" she said with a husky voice.
>Time seemed to stop when you heard those words. This was one of your fantasies come to life. You followed her down the creek, and behind the bushes. There was a little swimming hole sitting there for just you and her.
>The swimming hole was one of the most beautiful sights you ever seen. High above you was the tropical canopy, a giant quilt of palm tree leaves. The leaves locked in the humidity, making it feel very steamy.
>Everywhere there was flowers of all colors, like red, yellow, white, purple, orange, and blue. Right in front of you was a little creek leading to the swimming hole. The water was crystal clear, and mirror-glass smooth.
>At the creek's source was a little waterfall. It was just about 10 feet tall with water gently cascading down it. The fall formed a curtain of water you had to see to believe. Behind it was a little cove of water. The edges were made up of flat, smooth rocks that came together to form the edge of nature's little pool.
>From what you saw, this was a paradise untouched by the hand of civilization, so nobody was going to catch you and Samus's little antics.
>>
>Samus looked at you with lustful eyes, and a little smirk. She knew she was going to break protocol, but she didn't care. Nobody was around, communications to base were lost, her signal was missing, and it was just you and her on a tropical island.
>She pulled the zipper on the back of her Zero Suit down, slowly revealing more and more flesh. First her midriff, then her breasts, followed by her abs, her pussy, and then her legs and feet. She tossed it to the side, revealing her completely naked body.
>"You want to have some fun?"
>You eagerly shook your head yes. Quickly, you took your uniform off, and tossed it to the side. It was you and Samus, the hottest bounty hunter ever, alone and naked.
>"Come with me, Anon. The water's fine" she cooed as she waded into the water.
>Seeing Samus Aran naked was the fantasy of so many guys who knew her, but as far as you know, it was only for you that it was reality.
>Her breasts looked even bigger without her Zero Suit, maybe by even a cup size. Her butt also looked even bigger, almost by another jean size. The anticipation to screw the living crap out of her was building like a freight train.
>Your cock was starting to harden seeing her like this. Samus blushed in arousal watching you pitch a tent as you waded into the warm water.
>>
Who's ready for some smoking hot jungle love with you and Samus?
>>
>>4171009
Anon is
>>
You bet your ass he is.

>Samus undid the band in her ponytail and let her hair flow free. As she threw her head back, little droplets of water flew everywhere. Her body was shining with droplets of water and sweat. Her golden blonde hair hung freely on her shoulders from getting wet.
>As you drew closer to her, your cock was about to explode. Being this close to her, naked, wet, and alone was the stuff of sexual lore. You drew her closer and locked into an embrace.
>She resisted a bit at first, but quickly gave in. Her huge tits were squeezing against your chest as you drew her closer. Under the water, the tip of your penis was poking and rubbing outside the entrance of her pussy. You had one hand wrapped around her ass, squeezing it as tightly as your grip on it would allow.
>You slipped your tongue through her lips, and pressed and rolled it on hers. Your juices mixed in your mouths as your tongues flicked and poked each other.
>As you broke the kiss, your eyes locked with each other. Samus's emerald eyes were hypnotizing to look at, and shined in the glow of the tropical sun.
>"Come with me, baby" she cooed as she waded towards the waterfall.
>You followed her through the little pond, the gentle waterfall getting closer. As you got closer, you could see the comfy little cave behind it. You felt a splash on your head as you and Samus pulled through the curtain.
>>
>The little cave was much warmer, and brighter than you expected. All around the edge of the water was a bunch of big, smooth rocks that people could sit on and dunk their feet in the water. You hopped out of the water and took a seat on one of these rocks. Samus stood in front of you with her bedroom eyes.
>"You're mine..." she said. She took her huge breasts, and wrapped them around your cock.
>Just feeling those tits wrapped around your cock made you heat up a thousand degrees. Slowly, she started to move them up and down your shaft. Having you sit down and her stand up gave Samus a whole new degree of flexibility.
>Unlike the rest of her skin, the skin on her breasts felt like silk, and slipped and slid effortlessly against your cock. The water on her breasts acted like a natural lube, that created sensations impossible to describe. All you could do is lay back on the smooth rock as she smothered your cock with her tits.
>"I know you love this, Anon" she said, noticing the precum forming around your glans.
>She began to rub her tits faster, and harder, creating a pressure inside your cock. Your balls began to tighten up, the urge to cum beginning to grow. Eventually, you couldn't take it anymore, and released your seed on her.
>Several warm, thick beads of cum shot out of your cock, and splattered all over her huge tits. Samus looked so hot with cum all over her breasts, but you began to fear the ride was over already. You closed your eyes and waited for your cock to soften and shrivel up.
>>
File: Saint_Nude_Gakuen_059.jpg (382KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Saint_Nude_Gakuen_059.jpg
382KB, 1000x750px
You know, in a way, I kind of like what you're doing. People complain about these threads, but at least they're better than the myriad of one-pic-request-threads we have been getting lately. With that said, I'd like to point out a few quick things:

Try to keep it all in one thread. I'm not sure what happened to the first one, but don't create a thread for each story or character.

Post IMAGES. This is an imageboard after all. Just go on Gelbooru, search for Samus and find some pics that you like. You can use their tag system to look for images which match the action. Avoid posting ecchi, or keep it to a bare minimum.

It's very unlikely that a drawfag will come to this thread and downright create a whole comic for your fanfiction. It just won't happen, sorry.

And lastly, I'm not sure if it's something you're comfortable writing about, but I'd sure love to see some stories involving impregnation.

Anyway, I'm not trying to be a mod or dictate rules, just a few tips really. If mods ultimately decide to delete these threads and ban you then there's nothing I can do.
>>
>>4171024
Thanks for the advice. Oh, and if you want impregnation, just wait for the epilogue of my whole greentext series.
>>
File: 1445743178711.jpg (498KB, 1169x909px) Image search: [Google]
1445743178711.jpg
498KB, 1169x909px
>>4170955
Dr. Butthead for all you have done today i cast you as my entrant to the /h/all of fame
gg
>>
>"Anon, you're still hard…" Samus pointed.
>You opened your eyes and noticed that your cock was still very hard. Reaching for it, you grabbed and felt it to ensure it was still hard. You felt no shrinkage, no softening, nothing changing. It was as if you never came at all.
>"Mmm… you're still so hard, Anon"
>Her head began to descend, her mouth opening, her lips wrapping around your cock.
>"Mmm… your cum tastes so good" she said.
>She began to bob her head up and down your cock, twirling her tongue around it in the process. Every now and then, she took your cock out of her mouth, and licked it up and down, on the underside, and around the head, then put it back in her mouth.
>After a while, she hopped out of the water, her naked body was dripping with water and sweat. She began to crouch down, and put your penis inside of her, riding you in cowgirl.
>"Oooh, you're already so hard…" she panted.
>She began to bounce her hips up and down, gradually going faster. Her boobs were so toned, that they bounced in a rather uniform matter. Still, it was so hot watching her ride you, boobs bouncing and all. You heard her huge ass and thighs slapping against your skin, creating a wet "thwap" sound.
>"Ohh… ah, yes.." she began to moan.
>You could feel the muscles in her pussy grabbing around your cock like a vise. The inside of her nethers felt very warm and wet, the pressure draining your energy out your cock. This was the perfect pussy without a doubt.
>>
>>4171025
Who else is in the queue?
Please say Zelda
>>
>>4171024
I just need to know who the video game world equivalent of Jerry Springer would be. I will spoil the epilogue no further.
>>
>>4171031
In progress.
>>
>Later, she began to slow down, and took your cock outside of her. Standing up, she leaned against the cave wall, sticking her huge ass out. Her labia glowed with her juices, shining n the tropical sun. Her pussy was asking for you to rut her senselessly.
>"Aah… I'm.. all yours, Anon."
>Standing up, you guided your cock inside of her warm folds. You grabbed her by the breasts and clung on. Holding on, you began to thrust your hips foward, listening to Samus moan.
>"Unh... go... go faster.." she cried.
>Holding her by the breasts, you forced her towards you. Your body slapping against her thighs and Samus's moans echoed inside the cave. You took one hand, and gave her big fat ass a good smack. She yelped and jerked forward in response.
>"Aah! Ha-harder…"
>You left a big red handprint on her right cheek. But one wasn't enough. You reached out and gave her booty an even harder smack. The sound was much louder and echoed in the cave. You left an even bigger, redder handprint on her left cheek.
>"Oooh baby! That's… more like it.."
>As you began to thrust harder, you began to feel your balls start to tighten up again. You didn't want to cream her in this position, so you pulled out and laid Samus onto her back.
>>
>"Hahh… keep going, Anon.
>You pulled her toward the edge of the water, and stuck your legs in the water. This position was where the sex all started, except you were standing and she was sitting. You stuck your cock inside of her once more, and began to thrust.
>As your movements got faster, her boobs began to jiggle up and down, her body rubbing up and down against the ground. The pressure began to really build inside your cock. Samus's folds began to get tighter on you.
>"Nngh… Anon, I'm about to cum!" Samus cried.
>This time, the pressure in your penis was much bigger than when she gave you the titjob. You were getting ready to cum inside her.
You started thrusting faster, and faster, the pressure getting higher and higher.
>"Anon, I'm… AAAAHHHNN! she cried.
>>
>You could hold it in no longer. You released your cum inside of her, her folds squeezing your cock, milking every little drop out of you.
>Both of you collapsed on top of each other, panting and heaving in exhaustion. You could feel each other's hot breaths mixing with each other and blowing in your face. Both of you were soaked with water and sweat, radiating with the heat of the moment.
>"Mmh.. you were so good.." she sighed.
>Neither of you could get up. You couldn't feel your arms and legs anymore. All you could do is try to inch closer to her and cuddle.
>You were just a rookie, but you felt like a champ after scoring with Samus Aran, the hottest bounty hunter ever…
>>
Bet you guys loved it scoring with Samus Aran. Well, I have another thread where you get to score with Palutena, and somebody suggested I merge the two. So I will post my story on Palutena after I get done with a shower. In the meantime, stay fappy my friends.
>>
Ok. Now that I'm back, I'll retell you guys my story with Palutena. This will be Dr. Butthead's thread from now on.
>>
>Anon is an angel, sitting at the dinner table of Palutena's kitchen.
>It was just you and her.
>Her kitchen was small, and dimly lit by the glow of the heavens outside the temple, but enough to see. The room was built with marble walls and floors made entirely out of what looked like diamond. You were sitting at a table of solid wood that not unlike mahogany, with her giant oven and island sink sitting nearby.
>Palutena was busy sweeping the floor, cleaning up after a good dinner with just you and her.
>You were her most trusted angel in her command other than Pit, who was busy elsewhere. Being this close to her was very special.
>She was a paradigm of beauty, her knee-length locks of emerald hair held together by a golden laurel crown shining with the glow of the heavens.
>Her flowing white toga, adorned with red lining, gold ornaments, and jewels created a regal sight to behold. She was the Goddess of Light, after all.
>She was wearing a giant pendant, shaped like the sun, and it gave off a golden shine just like the sun. It looked very heavy to you, but Palutena showed no signs of strain on her neck.
>Her toga was held together by two belts and a fibula embellished with a ruby. Several golden ornaments hung from her belts, shaped like leaves, vines, moons, suns, stars, and various other divine symbols.
>She even had a pair of gauntlets on her arms, further adding to her image as a ruler. All this gold looked it would weigh her down, but she seemed to have no problem with it.
>Her face was very feminine, softly chiseled, and it gave off a motherly vibe, as if she was always watching you.
>Palutena had green eyes of glass that were hypnotizing to whoever looked at them. She had a gaze that could seduce even the most stubborn of men.
>But all those details of her appearence weren't coming to mind right now. Because there was one thing on her that you had all your attention focused on: her ass.
>>
>Good God, was it big. It was plump and showed no signs of sag. It was perfectly round, flawlessly curvy in all the right places and then some. It was something a mere mortal simply could not match.
>Palutena knows that some of the angels like to stare, and loved to flirt with the angels to get a reaction out of them. But she never actually had sex with them, as it was not right for a goddess like herself. That didn't stop the temptations from welling up in the other angels, including you.
>You knew it was wrong to stare, especially behind her back, but you just couldn't stop.
>And to make things worse, when she bent over to pick up the dustpan, her butt appeared to expand another jean size. As if that didn't get your attention enough, Palutena gave it a little wiggle.
>You could feel something start to expand in your underwear. You tried to hold it back, but it just wouldn't stop.
>>
>After emptying the dustpan, she turned over to the dishes in the island sink. She leaned forward into the sink, exposing her huge cleavage. It was almost as if she knew what you wanted.
>She was very busty, yet very perky. Her breasts were very firm and supple, complete with alabaster skin and a silky smooth texture, just like a baby's butt.
>Her tits were F-cups at the minimum. They looked fake, the way they were so big and perky, but they were real. You often fantasized her giving you a titjob with them. And they were right over there, begging for your attention.
>You just wanted to tear her clothes off and rut her senseless so badly. But it just wasn't right. It was one thing to fantasize about a woman, but the Goddess of Light? Were you out of your mind!?
>A goddess would never succumb to such lechery. You are just a mere angel, she is miles out of your league. Come on, Anon!
>And if she ever did submit to your level, Lord knows what would happen. She would lose her respect from the angels, and have to cast you to the underworld, where you'll be at Medusa and Hades's mercy.
>>
>You had to flush these thoughts out of your mind. You had to think of unsexy things, like someone's ugly aunt shaving her hairy legs. Or that time you saw that guy who crapped his pants when he was doing squats.
>Think unsexy thoughts... think unsexy thoughts... think unsexy th-
>"You wouldn't happen to be staring at my butt, would you Anon?"
>You could feel your body tense up in shock at this. You were keeping this all in your head! How did she figure it out?
>"I can see into your heart, Anon. And you're thinking of something... very naughty..."
>You made your lust too obvious. You blew your own cover. But did you even have one to begin with?
>"You seem to really love my body, don't you? You've been staring at for some time."
>The pressure in your pants kept rising. It was just about to rip your underwear open and pop out on its own.
>"You want it, don't you Anon?"
>You weakly shook your head yes.
>"Then take it out." Palutena said audibly.
>Was this real? Did she actually ask you to pull your dick out?
>"Don't leave me waiting Anon." She said as she stripped the gauntlets off her arms. She wanted to get down and dirty.
>>
You guys still with me?
>>
Aye aye captain
>>
>You sighed and began to undo the belt on your tunic, and pull your underwear down, as your erection sprang free.
>Palutena stared at it with wolfish eyes, and began to pull her pendant off, and undid her dress, pulling her huge breasts out.
>You could already tell she was into it, her nipples becoming rock hard.
>She takes your cock and sticks it in between her cleavage. Her tits are so big, you can barely see your dick from between them.
>Her breasts, as supple as they were, seemed to form a mold around your shaft. You were practically about to erupt on her.
>She slowly moves her breasts up and down your shaft, sensually licking the glans of your penis.
>You start to lose control of your breathing, your heart thump, thump, thumping against your chest. This was heaven.
>"Oooh, you love this, don't you Anon?"
>You could already feel the pressure beginning to build. Yet, you were nowhere close to done.
>Palutena began to twirl her tongue around the shaft of your member, and then put the whole thing in her mouth.
>She began to bob her head up and down, gradually getting faster and faster. It was hard to believe she was actually sucking you off. And like a porn star too.
>The urge to cum began to grow uncontrollable, yet you still had plenty of energy left.
>After a while, she pulled your cock out of your mouth with an audible pop. Why did she stop? The fun was only getting started.
>>
>>4171034
What's the angle?
Better be femdom
>>
>"Lie down, Anon."
>Oh yeah! She was gonna ride you! You complied and lay down on your back.
>She began to remove the fibula from her belt, and her dress began to unfurl. She wasn't wearing any underwear!
>"Are you ready for this, Anon?"
>You could feel your penis twitching in anticipation. You closed your eyes, bracing for impact.
>Suddenly, it became dark in front of you… and very moist. It felt as if someone was sitting on your face.
>"Liking the view from down there, Anon?"
>This was not what you were expecting. Your body wasn't ready for this.
>"If you want my body that badly, you're going to have to prove it. Now start licking!"
>Her pussy was so hot and moist, yet it smelled so sweet, like flowers. All you could do is tongue her from the inside.
>You could hear her breathing start to speed up. She was starting to get very wet down there. You could only tongue her faster, hoping she would get up. You snaked and swirled your tongues around her nethers, using the tip to poke her g-spot from below.
>"Mmm… that's a good boy…" she moaned.
>Palutena was trying to hold back any signs of pleasure, maintaining her dominant position.
But it was obvious that she was starting to crack.
>"Nngh...don't…stop…"
>Her loins were on fire by now, and her clit was throbbing with arousal. After a good minute or two, everything lit up again.
>>
>You could see Palutena picking you up by the arm. She grabbed you by the hand and dragged you into another room and shoved you onto the couch.
>The room was comfy, and lit by the glow of a stained glass window nearby. If you looked close to it, you could see the heavens outside. The couch was very big, almost like a bed, and made of a plush, white fiber.
>She stripped all your clothes off and threw them to the side, leaving you naked. She stood in front of you, looking down at you with a sexy smirk.
>"I think you earned yourself a little reward. Why don't you play with my breasts for a little bit, Anon."
>You lit up like a firecracker after you heard those words. Almost instantaneously, you jumped off the couch, reached out, and grabbed her breasts.
>"Aaah, yes… that's good…"
>Those jugs were so big, you could barely hold onto them. Trying to grasp them was like trying to pick up a melon with one hand. You began to tweak her nipples, eliciting cries of pleasure.
>"Ohh! S-slow…down, A-Anon! My nipples.. are very… sensitiiive" she began to whine.
>She tried to rein you back into control, but it was hopeless. The tables had turned in a flash.
>Forcing her around, you reached out and gave that big booty of hers a smack. You could feel her cheeks burn on impact. A big red handprint was left behind on her right cheek.
>"Oh! Be gentle, Anon!"
>Her cries only fell upon deaf ears. You fished your right hand under her dress and pushed two fingers past her aching folds. At the same time, you took your free hand and used it to twist and pinch her nipples.
>"Aaooh! You're… mmn.. so good at this…"
>Palutena was audibly panting and heaving at this point. She was starting to submit to you. You felt so powerful right now.
>You came up with a nasty idea, and forced her onto her knees, doggy style. You took her dress and ripped it off, throwing it to the side.
>This was unreal. You had the Goddess of Light, completely naked and like clay in your hands. It's time…
>>
>You took your member and stuck it inside her pussy…
>It was simply perfect. Wasn't too loose, wasn't too tight, and fit around your cock like a mold. It was so wet, and warm.
>Grabbing her by the butt, you start thrusting your hips faster and faster. Palutena began to softly moan.
>"Mmph… yes…"
>As your thrusting sped up, you could see her breasts start to jiggle and bounce. You could hear your skin smacking against that big butt of hers. You could feel your arms go numb and your skin start to burn.
>"Oooh.. f-faster…" she squealed
>You had a different idea in mind. Pulling out, you flipped her onto back, watching her emerald locks of hair go everywhere.
>"Why's you stooooohh!"
>Interrupting her, you reinserted your dick inside her, and began to violently pound her pussy even more.
>Palutena was in ectasy. Her mouth hung open, eyes rolling back into her head. All she could get out were feral grunts, groans, and moans.
>"Oh my god... you're so… hah… hard…."
>Is this what heaven's like? Because it sure as hell felt like it.
>"Nngh! Anon! I wanna… ride" she managed to say in between breaths.
>>
>Slowing down, you obliged. She tried to get up, her knees buckling. You laid down on the couch, and helped her onto your dick. She sat on you like she was riding a horse.
>You had a very special view from down here. Her already big breasts and figure looked even better from below. You gripped her back and pulled her forward and locked into a kiss.
>Her big boobs pressed against your chest, her nipples poking into you like needles. They were burning hot from all this roughhousing, and throbbing with arousal.
>Both of your tongues rolled and twirled against each other, your juices mixing with each other. Your lips were practically glued to hers. Minutes began to feel like hours.
>You began to thrust your hips forward, gradually increasing the intensity. Her muffled moans only encouraged you to go even faster.
>As you drew her closer and closer, you kept ramming her pussy harder and harder. You were running out of air, so you had to part.
>Finally, you began to feel your balls start to tighten. Pressure began to build in your penis like it was gonna explode. Palutena's breath was getting hotter and more choppy. The walls in her nethers were beginning to tighten.
>"Anon… p-please… cum inside meee!"
>This was it. You were about to cum inside the Goddess of Light. The urge to cum began to grow uncontrollable. Her moans were banging and ringing in your ears by now.
>"Aaah! A-Anon... I'm gonna.. cuuum!"
>The urge to cum was unbearable by now.
>You could hold it in no longer.
>"Anon! I'm...AAAAOOOOOH!!"
>>
>Her warm folds tighten up on your member as you released your love juices inside of her. Multiple streams of warm, thick cum shot out your cock and filled her warm pussy. She milked every precious drop out of you.
>Exhausted and out of breath, Palutena flopped forward and onto you, pinning you to the couch. Her eyes locked with yours, shining with satisfaction.
>"That was so hot, Anon. Feeling your hard cock inside of me..."
>All you could do is pull her closer, cuddling and nudging her body, poking her with kisses in between.
>You just had sex, and came inside the Goddess of Light...
>>
Well I have both Palutena and Samus in this thread with more to come like Tharja, Wii Fit Trainer, Peach, and more. Until then, bump this thread for future fapping and spread the word of Dr. Butthead. Until then, I'm going to go sleep. Stay fappy my friends.
>>
>>4171115
No more previews?
I wanna hear what you have planned!
>>
good shit, Butthead. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread
>>
Pinned this
>>
Uhh... hey /h. I just wanted to tell you that I have Tharja and Wii Fit Trainer planned soon for greentexts. Both will be smoking hot, mark my words.
>>
Uhh.. the doctor is having a few problems. Because the mods deleted the original image, people may have a harder time finding Dr.Butthead's stories. Should I stay on this thread or start another one?
>>
Ok. This issue has been bothering me for the last 30 minutes. I'll have to restart this in a new thread. I know, it's a pain in the ass for both me and you. But I really can't have a thread without an image showing. Look for the thread titled "Dr.Butthead's Stories" once it comes up. This time, I'll find a good image that the mods won't ban. Third time's the charm.
>>
I apologize for any inconvenience I caused. Feel free to yell at me.
>>
Anyways you can link the images separately through imgur perhaps since they were removed? Your writing makes me diamonds but the pictures add to the effect.
>>
>>4170997
Little swamped but will try to draw this out and post it (or, if this thread dies before then, in the booru)
>>
>>4170955
I find it funny the doctor abandoned his patients.
>>4177366 and a bump for you
>>
Come back soon doctor
>>
Uhh... I'm still here. Just on a different board at /aco. Needed to move.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.