[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mizuryu Kei Land Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 7.jpg (533KB, 1200x1713px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
533KB, 1200x1713px
Page 7 of Mizuryu Kei's Mizuryu Kei Land Day 1.5.

Forgive me for asking this, but can anyone translate the stuff written below.

Also, as title says, Mizuryu Kei Land thread.
>>
File: H206.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
H206.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>4160754
I'm not Japanese, but those are character profiles. I hope Day 1.5 will get translated soon. You should have dumped more if you want a Mizuryu Kei thread
>>
>>4161486

I only wanted a thread for the Mizuryu Kei Land series, not the rest of his works.

Also, new chapter. You can find it here:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/891522/5338d6e7a6/
>>
>>4162059
I know that there is a new one. Still, a thread on /h/ should consist of more than a translation /r/equest. Normally you should be banned already.
>>
File: 40.jpg (158KB, 1200x853px) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
158KB, 1200x853px
>>4162193

I wasn't being specific with the translation thing. Just the names of the characters being the important thing. I already figured that the one on right is the daughter of the one in middle.

Also, given what was said here from page 40 of Day 1 about Yuki having a "physical relationship" with Mai, would they be really bi (no pun intended)?
>>
>>4162358
If you want their names, you can copy the Kanji into Google Translate manually.
アコ - Ako
ユミカ - Yumika
サキコ - Sakiko

If Mizuryu Kei says they're bi, then they are. He isn't someone who is lying or deceiving his fans with BS like Jin.
>>
I'm guessing this is NTR
>>
>>4162745
It's not. Some of Mizuryu Kei's stories have NTR elements, but it's all so silly that you can't really take it seriously.
>>
>>4162377

Thanks

Frankly speaking, given that Mai and Yuki are bi, wouldn't that get in the way of Mai's relationship with Yuuta?
>>
>>4162909
>Frankly speaking, given that Mai and Yuki are bi, wouldn't that get in the way of Mai's relationship with Yuuta?
That's what you're worrying about? Not the fact that she cucks him all the time with other guys and makes him scrape out their semen afterwards?
>>
>>4163101
Disgusting i'll pass
>>
>>4163131
Mizuryu Kei's girls are sluts. That's something you have to deal with. He maybe made one or two one shots you could call Vanilla.
The guys in Mizuryu Kei Land are totally cool with them sleeping around, though.
>>
File: 22.jpg (512KB, 1200x1721px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
512KB, 1200x1721px
>>4160754
>>4161486
Same here. Incest doesn't come up often in Mizuryu Kei's work, but when it does it's super-hot.
>>
File: 41.jpg (126KB, 904x450px) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
126KB, 904x450px
>>4164010
Speaking of, I noticed that the third cover in the inside-back-cover-thing of Day 3 seems to feature either those two or another /ss/ couple. Does anyone here recognize it, or is it a preview of the next Mizuryu Kei Land chapter?
>>
File: mizuryuland1.5_039.jpg (220KB, 1200x1708px) Image search: [Google]
mizuryuland1.5_039.jpg
220KB, 1200x1708px
>>4164013
It's obviously the slutty mom with her son.
>>
>>4164026
Right, so I was wondering if it was a back cover or something from 1.5 that was left out of the scans for whatever reason, or if they're actually a follow-up.
>>
>>4164032
These are post cards Mizuryu Kei sold at Comiket 89. He also designed a Mizuryu Kei Land bag.
>>
>>4164072
Thanks for clearing that up! Does anyone have photos/scans of said post cards?
>>
I know it hasn't been brought up, bought what exactly is the theme park's policy on Futanaris?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.